HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bolton Garvick: Emolgas On The House

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
FlamingEmolga
FlamingEmolga

Bolton Garvick: Emolgas On The House Empty
PostSubject: Bolton Garvick: Emolgas On The House   Bolton Garvick: Emolgas On The House H6Q0F8zMon Apr 11, 2011 5:57 am

"Bolton, it's time. You are about to receive your first Pokemon," said the elder.
Bolton beamed. Six other trainers stood in line with him.
"Okay then. Bolton. What Pokemon?"
Bolton stood silently. He hadn't thought about that. Besides, his first choice, Oshawott, was taken.
"Bolton, you have been a brilliant student. So here's the deal. I'll give you two Pokemon."
"Two? Then can I have... two Emolgas?"
"Yes. It can be arranged. We'll drop them by your place later."
Bolton smiled happily. He leaped off the stage as the crowd cheered.

Bolton gazed at the two shaking boxes. Inside one was a female Emolga. Inside the other was a male Emolga. He was sure glad his father was a breeder, or he'd never be able to tell them apart.
Bolton's mother sat on his right, were as his father sat to his left. Both looked hopefully at the boxes.
Bolton opened both at the same time. His father could tell the difference immediately.
"That one's the female. You can tell because it has shorter ears."
Bolton turned to the girl Emolga. "I think I'll name you Volts," he said. Then Bolton looked at the male. "And you can be Thunderstrike," he announced.

NOTE: I'm not sure about the shorter-ears-difference between Emolga, but I just had to choose something. Please give feedback.

Bolton Garvick: Emolgas On The House
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1