HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Forest

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Mew
Mew

The Forest - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Mar 29, 2011 5:36 pm

"You have free will now remember" says Star rolling her eyes
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest - Page 3 H6Q0F8zWed Mar 30, 2011 1:01 am

Trevor smiled"give a slave a gun,he can fight,teach how to reload,fire and cock,and he'll kill 10x more than before"
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest - Page 3 H6Q0F8zWed Mar 30, 2011 6:05 am

"Oh Hush Trevor. And you Siarnaq can stay right here till you chill out" says Star putting Siarnaq kn a rock and marching away from him and Trevor Erabus yapping at her heels and Arun following quietly. Later on though she had gotten quite far from Trevor and Siarnaq Star could swear she felt someone watching her. She looks around but doesn't see anyone. Shivering a bit she keeps walking
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest - Page 3 H6Q0F8zWed Mar 30, 2011 6:13 am

Then a man,stood there,looking at her,leaning against a tree"yo kid"
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest - Page 3 H6Q0F8zWed Mar 30, 2011 6:20 am

Star let's out a sqeak spinning to face where the voice was coming from. Taking one look at the man terrified her and she turns and starts running the opposite way glader now for her inhanced shoes then ever before since they helped her run faster then normal to the point Erabus and Arun had trouble keeping up with her

PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest - Page 3 H6Q0F8zWed Mar 30, 2011 9:13 am

Siarnaq was offended by how Star just left him on the rock as if he's nothing.

"Fine. You just leave me here like am nothing." said Siarnaq.

He accessed his radar file and erased Starlight Morning on his radar. The radar can still detect her but will not register. She'll be nothing to his radar, just like a normal person to his radar.

"Transformation sequence activated..."

Siarnaq glowed and transformed into Phantom Siarnaq. He looked around...

"Claws online..."

He walked closer to a tall and big tree and using his claws, he carved the Team Dream logo with a big X on it. Around the X-ed Team Dream logo are skulls.

He looked at Trevor and reprogrammed his systems turning all Team Dream info and personel as targets.

"Trev... Target detected: Trevor... Terminating enemy..."

Siarnaq dashed to Trevor on an attempt to use Claw Dash Slash. (His weapon attacks works and does damage just like the moves, scratch, twin needle, slash, and others)
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest - Page 3 H6Q0F8zWed Mar 30, 2011 11:58 pm

Trevor put on his knuckle blades smiling as they glowed with aura and he blocked with them,then kicked him away and went to cut his arms off

A bisharp then stood infront of her as the man appeared in a tree next to her"well that wasnt very nice,why'd you run?"
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest - Page 3 H6Q0F8zThu Mar 31, 2011 2:00 am

"Why do you think? I a girl alone in the middle of the forest and you look scary" Star says surprising herself by how strong her voice was
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest - Page 3 H6Q0F8zThu Mar 31, 2011 6:07 am

"neither of those are my fault,so who are you?"says the man

PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest - Page 3 H6Q0F8zThu Mar 31, 2011 9:11 am

Siarnaq managed to throw a smoke bomb before he gets hit then as the smoke faded, he disappeared with his location... unknown...

---somewhere around the world of pokemon---

"Objective: Take Team Dream Down... Kill all officials... Unleash total hell..."
"Showing lists of prioritized targets... Commander Venus, Commander Theo, Commander Guy, Trevor, Starlight Morning... Commander Venus selected... Tracking down location... Tracking failed... Mission: Search and destroy Commander Venus... Sidequest: Steal TMs..."
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest - Page 3 H6Q0F8zThu Mar 31, 2011 10:37 am

((You know, that mission would include Star since techniquely she's still a grunt))

"Star" says Star not really answering the guy's question

PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest - Page 3 H6Q0F8zThu Mar 31, 2011 10:49 am

(But she's the one who turned siarnaq to a demon. :D mwahahaha kil lteam dream!)
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest - Page 3 H6Q0F8zFri Apr 01, 2011 3:40 am

((So your going to kill her to?))

PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest - Page 3 H6Q0F8zFri Apr 01, 2011 4:11 am

(yep. but wait, is killing allowed?)
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest - Page 3 H6Q0F8zFri Apr 01, 2011 1:55 pm

((You can try, but it's up to me if you succeed))

PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Apr 02, 2011 6:10 pm

((hmmm.... challenging..... siarnaq's done being ben tennyson... now its time for him to be Vilgax!)
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Apr 04, 2011 8:11 pm

(psh vilgax sucks balls its kid kevin that pwns)

The man smiled"cool well im......just call me latro"says Latro hanging upside down
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Apr 04, 2011 10:02 pm

"I-I-I think I'll be going now" says Star who didn't have a good feeling about this guy
Sora
Sora

PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Apr 05, 2011 4:27 am

A boy rushes by, along with a Mightyena and a Veegrowl. They all seemed to be running away from something. The boy wears white fur clothes and has a Sakura flower in his hair. He had his hand on a katana strapped to his back. The Mightyena was closest to him, and the Veegrowl seemed to be protecting him.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Apr 05, 2011 4:39 am

'If he is running from something with those pokemon it must be bad' Star thinks. Not waiting around to see whatever the boy was running from she starts running as well soon passing him and his pokemon her own Mightyena having trouble keeping up even though she was carrying a rather chubby Phowar puppy who was obviously pampered
Sora
Sora

PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Apr 05, 2011 4:53 am

The boy saw the girl running past. Though, he seemed to be running, he actually wasn't. He stopped for a second. "This way, Sakura!" He said, turning right and running that way. "I can smell it."

"Alright, Seishirô, I follow you." The Mightyena said. Which revealed the boy's name and the Mightyena's name. "Come on, Veegrowl! We need to go!"

"Alright! I'm coming. There isn't that far to go." The Veegrowl said.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Apr 05, 2011 5:00 am

Erabus wasn't enjoying the bouncy ride. He teleports Star a few inchs off the ground making her lose her step and fall rolling a bit before landing squarly on her butt. Other then messed up hair she was fine. "Erabus" Star complains. "Sorry mama, it was to bouncy." says the phowar puppy jumping up changing to his human boy form. ((which looks like young link, green cloths included)
Star's Mightyena flops down beside her panting a little
Sora
Sora

PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Apr 05, 2011 5:29 am

Seishirô, Sakura and Veegrowl come to a stop. In front of them is an Ariados. It was larger than a regular sized Ariados. "You're the bully the whole forest talks about, correct?" Seishirô said. He drew his Katana. He pointed it toward the Ariados. Though, he was not as large as the Ariados.

"Hmmm.... not running away... very bad move." The ariados said. "I guess I will have to defeat you!" It shot a string from its mouth.

Seishirô tried to use speed, but the web caught him and ensnared him completely. He couldn't move. "Ugh... what..."

Both Sakura and Veegrowl stepped in front of him to protect him. "You are not hurting Seishirô!" Sakura said.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Apr 16, 2011 5:04 pm

Star was thinking about running but seeing the boy was in trouble she doesn't. She runs forward trying to spin kick the Ariados. She hoped between her speed and her shoes (which are high tech made to do all kinds of stuff including speeding her running and strenghening her kicks and a list of others I'd have to look up) she would at least scare the airados off

((Havn't we done this before XD))
Sora
Sora

PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Apr 19, 2011 4:09 am

((I don't want it to seem too dejavu))

The Ariados was hit head on, though, not before it unleashed a shower of poison stings at Seishirô.

Seishirô struggled. Sakura and Veegrowl were hit too. "Sakura... Veegrowl... GET OUT OF HERE!" Seishirô said.

"No, you aren't going to get hurt." Sakura said.

"I would pit my life for you, Seishirô, why would a small Poison Sting hurt me?" Veegrowl asked.

The poison sting ripped the web that had Seishirô wa cought on. He fell and a pouch that smelled of Pecha berries fell out.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest - Page 3 H6Q0F8z

The Forest
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next