HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Vermillion City: The Port City (Ethan)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28  Next
rileysaura
rileysaura

Vermillion City: The Port City (Ethan) - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vermillion City: The Port City (Ethan)   Vermillion City: The Port City (Ethan) - Page 27 H6Q0F8zFri Feb 18, 2011 9:52 pm

(Bump)
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Vermillion City: The Port City (Ethan)   Vermillion City: The Port City (Ethan) - Page 27 H6Q0F8zSat Feb 19, 2011 12:38 am

Mew was still fast asleep on Cobalt's head
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: Vermillion City: The Port City (Ethan)   Vermillion City: The Port City (Ethan) - Page 27 H6Q0F8zMon Mar 14, 2011 6:54 pm

Paul went to his own room, not far from his and Terrie's parents.

Terrie lean over with Houndoor, watching the many water type Pokémon they could see. "Isn't it beautiful Houndoor.", she said before a Smog covered the ship. Terrie felt around for Houndoor with no luck.

"Prepare for trouble!", a voice called. "And make it double!", another said. quickly, many people began yelled about Team Rocket being here. "Alton, we'll split up and find the Zorua Egg we tracked here.", the female voice said. "Indeed, Caelie, but becareful, there's those children that foiled our plans here.", Alton said.

Paul looked to his Pokémon. "You guys, guard the egg, keep it safe, I made a vow to make sure it's safe.", Paul said as he and Ani dashed off.

Alton opened the door to Terrie's room. With an Ekans, Arbok and Seviper, he entered the room. "Nobody move!", the blonde man said.

Caelie silently slipped around the ship, sneaking into Paul's room. "Boss is gonna be happy.", she muttered.
rileysaura
rileysaura

PostSubject: Re: Vermillion City: The Port City (Ethan)   Vermillion City: The Port City (Ethan) - Page 27 H6Q0F8zMon Mar 14, 2011 9:04 pm

"What!?" shouted Cobalt loudly bout of surprise. All his Pokémon took up a ready position, while Lef and Hap went with Topaz, who scremed and hid behind the bed. Smear was also ready to fibght, looking the most angry of all the Pokempon in the room.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Vermillion City: The Port City (Ethan)   Vermillion City: The Port City (Ethan) - Page 27 H6Q0F8zMon Mar 14, 2011 9:08 pm

Mew was woke up and didn't look to happy either as it's cheeks start sparking like a Pikachu's
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: Vermillion City: The Port City (Ethan)   Vermillion City: The Port City (Ethan) - Page 27 H6Q0F8zMon Mar 14, 2011 9:18 pm

I demand to know where the egg is!", he annouced. He took notice to the Mew.

Caelie retrived the Zorua egg. "Alton, I have the egg, keep them distracted then fall back.", she said, leaving with the egg by boat.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Vermillion City: The Port City (Ethan)   Vermillion City: The Port City (Ethan) - Page 27 H6Q0F8zMon Mar 14, 2011 9:47 pm

Mew uses a large Thunderbolt

(It is level 100 with all moves thats possible for it to know XD)
rileysaura
rileysaura

PostSubject: Re: Vermillion City: The Port City (Ethan)   Vermillion City: The Port City (Ethan) - Page 27 H6Q0F8zWed Mar 16, 2011 9:58 pm

Cobalt took this opening to run past them, trying to find Terrie. He left all Pokémon but Wig with Topaz, for protection. Smear watched Mew's thunderbolt, and the paint on it's tail glew. It weaved a sign in the air and Fired it's own Thunderbolt, not nearly as powerful as Mew's however.

(Smeargle used Sketch, obviously, so One of it's Sketches are replaced with Thunderbolt)
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: Vermillion City: The Port City (Ethan)   Vermillion City: The Port City (Ethan) - Page 27 H6Q0F8zWed Mar 16, 2011 11:26 pm

The man and his three snakes faint.

Houndoor attacks the women as Terrie catches the Egg.
rileysaura
rileysaura

PostSubject: Re: Vermillion City: The Port City (Ethan)   Vermillion City: The Port City (Ethan) - Page 27 H6Q0F8zThu Mar 17, 2011 11:06 am

Cobalt was wandering around aimlessly, looking for Terrie as Wig followed him. Smear sat in the doorway, determined not to let anyone pass.
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: Vermillion City: The Port City (Ethan)   Vermillion City: The Port City (Ethan) - Page 27 H6Q0F8zThu Mar 17, 2011 3:08 pm

The women retreats.

"Hey, I wonder what this egg would hatch into?", Terrie asked as most of the smog vanished.
rileysaura
rileysaura

PostSubject: Re: Vermillion City: The Port City (Ethan)   Vermillion City: The Port City (Ethan) - Page 27 H6Q0F8zThu Mar 17, 2011 7:56 pm

"Terrie!?" called Cobalt, seeing her as the smoke faded "Phew, i'm glad you're alright" he said as he ran up to her.
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: Vermillion City: The Port City (Ethan)   Vermillion City: The Port City (Ethan) - Page 27 H6Q0F8zFri Mar 18, 2011 2:14 am

"Yeah, Houndour saved this egg.", she said. "What about your Pokémon?", she asked.
rileysaura
rileysaura

PostSubject: Re: Vermillion City: The Port City (Ethan)   Vermillion City: The Port City (Ethan) - Page 27 H6Q0F8zFri Mar 18, 2011 4:56 pm

"The rest are watching Topaz" he said "But i think Smear isn't even giving them a chance to help out, knowing his attitude"
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: Vermillion City: The Port City (Ethan)   Vermillion City: The Port City (Ethan) - Page 27 H6Q0F8zMon Mar 21, 2011 11:45 am

"Protective Pokémon?", Terrie questioned as she returned Houndour. "Hey, look, I guess this boat moves fast, we're almost there.", she said, pointing at what appeared to be a bustling city. Paul spied Terrie holding the egg, and left it be. He went back to his room and returned his Pokémon. A burst of smoke appeared in the room, and before even Smear could react, it was gone, and there was a Pokémon egg on the bed with a card beside it. The card sais Topaz' name.
rileysaura
rileysaura

PostSubject: Re: Vermillion City: The Port City (Ethan)   Vermillion City: The Port City (Ethan) - Page 27 H6Q0F8zMon Mar 21, 2011 5:39 pm

"heh, yeah, he won't let anyone near Topaz who he doesn't trust" laughed Cobalt as he looked out at the view and the City the Boat would dock in.

Smear Jumped to his Feet, but had no chance to attack. He neared Toapz quickly, and stared at the the egg, expecting it to be a trap or something. Topa attempted to pick it up, but Smear wouldn't let her. He went over and examined the Note.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Vermillion City: The Port City (Ethan)   Vermillion City: The Port City (Ethan) - Page 27 H6Q0F8zMon Mar 21, 2011 8:32 pm

Mew felt like it was being left out so it changes into a cheerleader and starts cheering
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: Vermillion City: The Port City (Ethan)   Vermillion City: The Port City (Ethan) - Page 27 H6Q0F8zMon Mar 21, 2011 10:41 pm

Terrie sighed. "So, I wonder who the gym leaders are here.", she said, wondering if she should try and challenge them herself.
rileysaura
rileysaura

PostSubject: Re: Vermillion City: The Port City (Ethan)   Vermillion City: The Port City (Ethan) - Page 27 H6Q0F8zMon Mar 21, 2011 10:56 pm

"Paul said they were pretty tough" said Cobalt, who then grinned widely "Hehe, i'm so psyched" he said happily

Smear handed the note to Topaz after attempting to read it himself.
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: Vermillion City: The Port City (Ethan)   Vermillion City: The Port City (Ethan) - Page 27 H6Q0F8zMon Mar 21, 2011 11:01 pm

"Oh, he said they're tough?", she asked, looking up before smiling. "I'll support you all the way, I'm not sure Im' ready for these gyms if they're tough!", she said. "Maybe I'll try contests.", she said.
rileysaura
rileysaura

PostSubject: Re: Vermillion City: The Port City (Ethan)   Vermillion City: The Port City (Ethan) - Page 27 H6Q0F8zTue Mar 22, 2011 8:01 am

(I can't read your mind, what does the note say XD)

"Alright, that'd be a great idea to try" said Cobalt "You can count on me for support aswell"
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: Vermillion City: The Port City (Ethan)   Vermillion City: The Port City (Ethan) - Page 27 H6Q0F8zTue Mar 22, 2011 11:56 am

(It just says Topaz....)

"Thanks, I'm going to go get my stuff.", she said. She started walking back to her room.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Vermillion City: The Port City (Ethan)   Vermillion City: The Port City (Ethan) - Page 27 H6Q0F8zTue Mar 22, 2011 4:15 pm

Mew gives up cheering and transforms back to normal and lands on Colbalt's head
rileysaura
rileysaura

PostSubject: Re: Vermillion City: The Port City (Ethan)   Vermillion City: The Port City (Ethan) - Page 27 H6Q0F8zTue Mar 22, 2011 5:16 pm

(Oh, Okie ^_^)

Topaz picks up the egg and begins to examine it.

Cobalt followed after Terrie, going back to check on Topaz and the Pokemon, not minding the extra weight on his head.
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: Vermillion City: The Port City (Ethan)   Vermillion City: The Port City (Ethan) - Page 27 H6Q0F8zTue Mar 22, 2011 9:39 pm

Terrie opened the door. "hey,--.", she said, cutting herself off as she noticed the egg.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vermillion City: The Port City (Ethan)   Vermillion City: The Port City (Ethan) - Page 27 H6Q0F8z

Vermillion City: The Port City (Ethan)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 27 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28  Next