HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

On The Journey (with Crozzo)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
liuxess
liuxess

On The Journey (with Crozzo) Empty
PostSubject: On The Journey (with Crozzo)   On The Journey (with Crozzo) H6Q0F8zSat Jun 13, 2015 11:16 am

"It just annoys me you know... I feel like it's my duty, but still..."
"Char-man!" (I don't care man)
"He's always been like: 'My grandson will be the very best, like noone ever was!'. If he wasn't able to become a champion, why would I?"
"Man-der!" (Man, I still don't care).
Lj sighed.
"At least you're here with me buddy."

The trainer and his fire-type pokemon were just walking in the Viridian city outskirts, leaving the houses and their home behind.

The sun was still rising as the duo marched their way through the still-wet grass.Charmander was running freely around his trainer Lj, exploring everything he could see, from the hard rocks on the ground to the high leaves on trees.

While the Charmander was happy being able to roam free, Lj was quite the opposite of that. Usually on the start of their journey trainers would look up into the sky, dreaming about the championship, but our boy here was just looking down, walking slowly.

You might think he was sad. You might think he was tired. But you are wrong. Lj was planning. He tried to come up with the best battle tactics for his Charmander. He wasn't too sure about what types are strong or weak against fire, but he was going to find out sooner or later. Becoming a pokemon master might be bis grandpa's dream and not his, but giving up isn't an option. It was just another challenge. Might not be an easy one, but not an impossible one indeed.

With those heavy thoughts in his head, Lj sat down near a pond to rest a bit. The city was hardly seeable from this point, mostly because of trees in the way.

Charmander ran up to him and as the boy laid down on the grass, closing his eyes, the pokemon started poking him, to check if he's still alive.

"Calm down, Char, I'm not dead... yet..." Lj mumbled while resting his body.

"Charm-ander" (at least you could cook something...)

Charmander looked around a little bit more and then decided to rest a bit just like his master... on his master. He stepped up on him and made himself comfortable by laying on Lj's chest, with the flame of his tail warming them both.
Crozzo
Crozzo

PostSubject: Re: On The Journey (with Crozzo)   On The Journey (with Crozzo) H6Q0F8zSat Jun 13, 2015 8:07 pm

Welz was walking around the forest. Because he was somewhat off track he was wearing his traveling boots. Young boy's loveable Meowth was making headway, running around and inspecting the area around them. It was all still quite new for the pokemon as she hadn't seen much beside circus curtains and Pokemon Theme Park. The duo had been walking for about two hours already and the two finally decided to take a break. No point in overworking themselves, as they were traveling mostly to enjoy nature.

"Let's find a place to rest. What'cha think buddy?" Asked Crozzo from his companion, already knowing the answer. Meowth had ran around way too much and answered with her little bit exhausted voice, "Fine by me." Agreeing to find a little better place to sit down they kept on moving, till finally coming up to a pond. A slight smile appeared on the trainer's exhausted face as he ran over the pond with his eyes. The area seemed to be taken care of, making it a good spot to rest.

Meowth's gaze was focused on the boy in white and charmander's burning tail though. Shiny pointed on them so her trainer would notice them too. Welz was already walking towards them though. He was the type of person who enjoyed company and wasn't really shy about meeting new people. From few meters away he raised his hand in the air for a wave and with cheerful voice greeted the pair, "Hello there! You exploring the forest as well?"
liuxess
liuxess

PostSubject: Re: On The Journey (with Crozzo)   On The Journey (with Crozzo) H6Q0F8zSat Jun 13, 2015 8:53 pm

The ground was warm, and so was Charmander. With the nice warmth around him, Lj was slowly falling asleep. When his mind almost shut down and just before he entered the dream world, a voice called him.

Annoyed, Lj opened one of his eyes and looked at the intruder. A young boy, about his age, was waving his hands in the air. A cat-like pokemon was walking around, staring at Lj.

"The only thing I was exploring was your mom last night!" Lj shouted back, but it didn't take long for him to understand that the insult was uncalled for.

He stood up, slowly pushing Char off himself. The pokemon opened his eyes and looked at the other duo, though he didn't seem interested.

"Sorry for that" Lj apologised when he got up, rubbing his eyes, pretending to have slept. " I'm still pretty sleepy"

Charmander stood up too, getting interested in the couple they just met. There was a pokemon he had never seen before.

"Charm-and-er?!" (What's up, girl?) Charmander shouted.
liuxess
liuxess

PostSubject: Re: On The Journey (with Crozzo)   On The Journey (with Crozzo) H6Q0F8zFri Jun 19, 2015 3:44 pm

It's almost been a week since Crozzo was last on so I'm not participating in this anymore, closing the topic. (If needed, 3 posts are really easily redoable, so there is no point for me to wait.)
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: On The Journey (with Crozzo)   On The Journey (with Crozzo) H6Q0F8z

On The Journey (with Crozzo)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1