HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lillycove Contest

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
blitzwolfmon2099
blitzwolfmon2099

Lillycove Contest Empty
PostSubject: Lillycove Contest   Lillycove Contest H6Q0F8zTue Mar 03, 2015 5:30 am

Stacy walked into the Lillycove Contest hall eager to compete in her first contest. Her meowth, Alex, walked at her left side since he rarely was in his pokeball. She was kind of nervous considering she only watched her mom compete in contests. What if she wasn't good enough? What if she made a fool of herself?

"Hard to believe this is gonna be our first contest Alex." Stacy said looking at Alex as he nodded and rubbed against her purring. She knelt down and picked up her still purring pokemon. Though she was still nervous, Alex's purring had a way of soothing her. She looked around the room seeing various people she assumed were coordinators. Some of them looked quite confident. Were they experienced coordinators?

'Blast it all.' she thought as her nervousness returning. She began pacing around the room. Alex saw how bad Stacy's nerves were getting so he nuzzled up to her collar bone purring. Stacy looked at the cat pokemon in her arms, reached up with her left hand, and began petting the back of Alex's head. "Thanks Alex for making me feel better. Now, with your help, I know we'll be fine. Even if we don't win all we have to do is give it our best shot."

Looking around the room again she spotted the registration counter. Gently hugging Alex, she made her way to the registration counter spotting the person there. As long as Alex was with her she felt more confident. As soon as she reached the counter she said "Excuse me. I would like to sign up for this contest please."
Leo
Leo

Lillycove Contest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lillycove Contest   Lillycove Contest H6Q0F8zTue Mar 10, 2015 10:00 pm

The woman behind the counter was trying to focus on her computer but couldn't help but sometimes look at the girl that had a meowth with her. From the moment they walked in she could tell they had a strong bond. She couldn't help but crack a smile once she noticed the pokemon purring and rubbing against her trainer. She remembered the days of her being a trainer, this is why she loved to work in these kind of things, it would remember her to the days where she had that tough bond with her pokemon and would love to do anything that would help the other trainers get even better with their pokemon.

She watched as the girl with her meowth came closer as she was typing away now getting some stuff ready. "Hmm?" She asked as she heard her excuse herself and ask to sign up for the contest. "Of course sweetie, is this you're first contest ?" She asked her. She was obliged to do these kind of questions, it wasn't to make her feel like it was noticeable, even thought she had heard her talking with her meowth, but she would need some information for a coordinator pass and some other stuff she would get for starting out as a coordinator.
blitzwolfmon2099
blitzwolfmon2099

Lillycove Contest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lillycove Contest   Lillycove Contest H6Q0F8zTue Mar 10, 2015 10:35 pm

"Actually yes, this is my first contest." Stacy said as she balanced Alex in her right arm the Meowth still purring happily. "I'm Stacy and I come from this very town. Is it too late to register?" Alex nuzzled into Stacy's shoulder his tail gently swaying back and forth. Unlike his trainer he was eager to compete in the contest.

She and Alex had spent the last few days practicing the routine they would use for their first contest before they left the home they shared with her father and her deceased mother's Jigglypuff. Stacy hoped the planned routine would wow the judges enough to get the two of them to the battle round.

Leo
Leo

Lillycove Contest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lillycove Contest   Lillycove Contest H6Q0F8zTue Mar 10, 2015 11:43 pm

The woman behind the counter smiled as she could hear that it would be her first contest. She had thought so too as that she hadn't seen her on tv yet and she was allways sure to watch every single contest. "Well dearie we have some places free so don't you worry about a thing now would you mind filling in this form please?" She asked her as she slid a piece of paper to her and a pen. On the piece of paper were the basic questions, it was just if you wanted to join a club. What was you're name, where did you live, why did you want to be a coordinator, it was all very basic.

She watched as the girl would fill in the form and got a pokeblock and handed it to the meowth smiling. The woman was just a old nice lady who loved pokemon just like you're next door neighbour. She quickly used the camera in the desk to snap a picture of the girl as she made her pass. Once she was done she handed her the pass and smiled. "Now the only thing left for you is you're ribbon case, what colour would you like dear?" She asked smiling wondering if the young girl in front of her had a favorite colour or preference for the case.
blitzwolfmon2099
blitzwolfmon2099

Lillycove Contest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lillycove Contest   Lillycove Contest H6Q0F8zWed Mar 11, 2015 12:42 am

Stacy set Alex on the counter and accepted the pen and form. Just some light paperwork and a real cakewalk compared to what was coming. Alex, meanwhile, had gotten a pokeblock and was contently eating it. Stacy handed in the completed application form and pen to the lady smiling as Alex finished his pokeblock. Though momentarily distracted by the snap of the woman's camera she accepted the pass placing it in her pocket. She then scooped Alex up and he nuzzled her shoulder.

When asked about what color she wanted for the ribbon case it was a no brainer. She decided to go with her favorite color. "I would like a blue ribbon case please, Ma'am." Though she was thirty three she knew now for sure it wasn't too late to follow her dream. This was it, she was going to be a coordinator just like her mom. Unlike her mom she was going to compete in the Grand Festival one day, she could feel it.
Leo
Leo

Lillycove Contest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lillycove Contest   Lillycove Contest H6Q0F8zWed Mar 11, 2015 11:30 pm

The woman watched as she wrote down and the pokemon seemed to enjoy the pokeblock before she nodded to her responds. "Of course deary" She said handing her a light blue ocean like ribbon case. It was so clean it seemed to be gleaming. "Now good luck in you're first contest honey I will be rooting for you" She said smiling as she watched her and her meowth.

She then got back to work. A boy laughed as he looked at stacy. "First contest huh? Good luck getting past the first round" He commented as a girl "accidently" Stepped on his feet. "Come on Jack be a bit nicer to the girl" She said before she went to the girl and bowed. "Sorry for my brother he tends to get a bit cocky" She said looking at the girl in front of her.
blitzwolfmon2099
blitzwolfmon2099

Lillycove Contest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lillycove Contest   Lillycove Contest H6Q0F8zThu Mar 12, 2015 1:39 am

Stacy accepted the ocean blue case smiling as she admired its beauty for a few moments before putting it in the left pocket of her black leather jacket. When the lady behind the counter wished her good luck she replied "Thanks." Just as Stacy turned around a boys voice laughed and made a rude comment around how this was her first contest. Fortunately his sister "accidently" stepped on his foot. Where did this boy learn his manners? Stacy was a grown adult in her thirties, after all. At least his sister was polite and respectful towards her.

Stacy looked at the girl and said "Nice to meet you. My name is Stacy and this is my Meowth, Alex. "She then asked "Does your brother realize that I'm an adult?" Alex nodded in agreement. She wasn't going to let that boy get to her though. After all not all people in the world were nice. She then just couldn't wait to see the look on that boy's face if she made it to round two.
Leo
Leo

Lillycove Contest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lillycove Contest   Lillycove Contest H6Q0F8zThu Mar 12, 2015 11:16 pm

The girl was still bowing and smiled when she didn't yell at her or her brother and stood back up. "Its nice to meet you to, I am Lyandra" She said giving her a smile. Lyandra had long black hair coming to around her waist, with a red big bowtie at shoulderhight entied in her hair. Her face was young and had a vibe to it that would make everyone smile when she did, it just brought a bit of cheer around. She was wearing a darkblue dress, with a red striped tie on it. The dress came to her knees. She then had some open space before the black shoes with white socks came. This was just her normal wear.

"Awh Its nice to meet you too miss Stacy" She said smiling as you could feel the air around her get warmer. She then smiled as she softly pet the meowth with a happy smile. "Also nice to meet you Alex" She said giggling softly as she tenderly and softly pet the pokemon and softly stroked its fur hoping to make it pur. She looked up when she heard stacy talk again. "Uhm yes he does, however my brother has the habit of getting a bit ... cocky when he got a new badge, don't take it personally I am sorry for his behaviour" She told her as she bowed again to her. The boy just leaning against the wall sighing for how she was acting. "So is this you're first contest?" She said as she obviously seemed nervous as well. This could also be her first contest so it would be nice to maybe have some kind of friendly rival involved.
blitzwolfmon2099
blitzwolfmon2099

Lillycove Contest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lillycove Contest   Lillycove Contest H6Q0F8zFri Mar 13, 2015 12:18 am

Alex purred as Lyandra pet him. To him it was as if her brother wasn't there. Stacy knelt down placing Alex on the floor. When she did her silver framed glasses fell off onto the floor. "Blast it all. Not again." she growled. Before she could do anything else, Alex picked up the old glasses and handed them back to her. "Thanks Alex." she said smiling as she accepted her glasses placing them back on her face.

She then stood upright, looked Lyandra in the eye, and said "Nice to meet you too, Lyandra. Don't worry about your brother, I don't take offense to this kinda thing." Stacy briefly glanced at the boy before turning back to the girl. "As for this being my first contest, it is. I decided to become a coordinator just like my mother.
Leo
Leo

Lillycove Contest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lillycove Contest   Lillycove Contest H6Q0F8zSat Mar 14, 2015 12:32 am

The girl smiled as her eyes were shimmering when alex purred as she pet the cat like pokemon. It was just too adorable, her brother in the meantime had gone to the restaurant in front of the contest hall to get a bite to eat while they were talking. "Oh no let me get it" She said before Alex picked them up and handed to them. "Awh thats so nice of you Alex" She said smiling as she rubbed his head again before looking at her.

"Oh thats pretty cool" She exclaimed smiling. "I am the first one to be a coordinator in my family. Most of the people are trainers like my brother. We come from a line of gym beaters so to speak" She said as she looked up. "My whole family has defeated all the gyms of this region on at least one journey so my brother wants to follow in they're footsteps while I want to do contests" She said smiling as she got a pokeball. She had two on her magnetic belt and opened it as a mudkip came into view. The pokemon looked at her yawned and curled up on her lap as she softly stroked the pokemons back. "We stayed up late practicing our routine last night" She said as the mudkip had a big smile on its face from the petting as it slept on her lap like it was a pillow.
blitzwolfmon2099
blitzwolfmon2099

Lillycove Contest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lillycove Contest   Lillycove Contest H6Q0F8zMon Mar 16, 2015 2:04 am

"Hmm...maybe I should try Gym Battles too. They sound kinda fun." Stacy said as she sat down next to Lyandra as she brought out her Mudkip. Alex climbed into Stacy's lap as the Mudkip napped in its trainer's lap. "Good thing Alex and I practiced our routine during the last few afternoons. We had to make sure we weren't tired on a day like this. I think we have a chance to at least make it past the first round."

"By the way, Lyandra, that's a cute little Mudkip you have. Did ya get it from a breeder. Or did ya catch it somewhere?" Stacy asked looking at the Mudkip while petting Alex. Alex purred happily rolling onto his back allowing Stacy to scratch his belly.
Leo
Leo

Lillycove Contest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lillycove Contest   Lillycove Contest H6Q0F8zTue Mar 17, 2015 9:44 pm

The girl watched with glittering eyes as she small cat like pokemon from her friend climbed into the girl her lap as she kept stroking the mudkips back. "Well we aarrived only last afternoon, we kind of got a bit lost so we didn't have time to go to bed early and practice our routine" She said smiling as the pokemon in its sleep rolled over to its back and let out a soft and gentle "Mudkip" As she began to rub its stomach.

"Awh thanks you so much" She said happily as she looked at it. "Yeah I love my mudkip, and I actually got it as a present from my mother when I started my journey" She said smiling as she looked at Alex purring as he rolled onto his back too. "Awh you're alex is the most adorable meowth I have ever seen, if it will be this cute in the performance round , the crowd ill be bound to fall in love with the little guy" She said smiling looking at him when she heard a buzzer. "Oh thats our cue, I will see you in the waiting hall I will have to go change" She said as she returned her pokemon into the pokeball and ran to the waiting room for coordinators. In it were also a lot of dressing rooms so the performers could quickly dress up.
blitzwolfmon2099
blitzwolfmon2099

Lillycove Contest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lillycove Contest   Lillycove Contest H6Q0F8zWed Mar 18, 2015 12:09 am

"Yeah Alex is cute but he's also smart. Hard to believe a found him abandoned in a beaten and starving state last year. If I find his former trainer he or she will hear some harsh words from me." The buzzer went off causing Stacy to rise to her feet Alex cradled in her arms. "Good luck then. We're gonna need it."

Stacy brought out Alex's pokeball and called her pokemon back. Then she attached the pokeball to her belt and headed to the waiting room. Upon spotting the dressing rooms she ran right in knowing it wouldn't take her long to change. A few minutes later she came out of the dressing room in a knee length black dress and black dress shoes. She was still wearing her silver framed glasses and her silver cross necklace. Holding on to Alex's pokeball, now in a ball capsule with a lightning bolt seal, went looking for Lyandra.
Leo
Leo

Lillycove Contest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lillycove Contest   Lillycove Contest H6Q0F8zThu Mar 19, 2015 11:33 pm

While the girl was changing she thought of the cat pokemon. It was such a sad story that it had been obanded by its former trainer and that it had left to die. She couldn't fathom why something would do something like that to that cutie of a meowth as she released her mudkip in the dressing room. 'What do you think muddy?" She asked the pokemon as the pokemon jumped up happy obviously giving approval. The dress was the light and dark blue with orange stars in her hair. She looked just like a mudkip in human form. She then went out of the changing room and sat in the prep room with the mudkip on her lap feeding it some pokeblocks as she waited for Stacy to come around and just smiled pettingher pokemon softly as it obviously enjoyed it. If it would have been a cat it would have purred. A loud gong could be heard as the contest had begun. She swallowed a bit hard because she knew that she would be one of the finishers which didn't help as had to wait for a longe time which made her more nervous.
blitzwolfmon2099
blitzwolfmon2099

Lillycove Contest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lillycove Contest   Lillycove Contest H6Q0F8zFri Mar 20, 2015 5:33 am

After looking around for a short time Stacy spotted Lyandra in an outfit that gave her a Mudkip-like appearance. Her Mudkip was eating a pokeblock while sitting in its trainer's lap. Smiling, Stacy sat down next to Lyandra who was petting her Mudkip making the little pokemon happy. "Well hello, Lyandra. Looks like your Mudkip is enjoying itself. Alex and I are ready to go as well." A gong indicating the start of the contest made Stacy slightly nervous again. "Wow looks like I'm up right after you. I have a feeling that the judges will love your Mudkip." Tightening her grip on Alex's pokeball she nervously waited her turn.
Leo
Leo

Lillycove Contest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lillycove Contest   Lillycove Contest H6Q0F8zSat Mar 21, 2015 3:01 pm

Lyandra looked up from her mudkip who was really happy with all the attention as she saw Stacy and Alex in front of her. "Wow you look great" She said smiling as she was a bit shaking. "Yeah I know I just saw it" She said in nervous accidently stuttering a bit. ''Thanks I just hope I can go on to the second round" She said with a nervous smile as contestant after contestant were called forward before the backstage manager came. "Lyandra you're up next" He told the pair as Stacy was last.

"Well here I go" She said as she waved and and walked on as she put her mudkip in the pokeball but she made sure she had the case and blue bubble seal on there to help them. She gulped watching the contestant finish his turn before he went back and then listened to the MC. "We are in here for a treat today aren't we fokes?" The MC said excitingly as the people cheered. ''Well one of our last contestants has arrived please welkom Lyyyyyyyandraaaa" To this lyandra took a deep breath and jumped on stage smiling happily as she twirled. "Mudkip lets give them a show" She told her pokemon as she kept twirling on one spot. The pokemons pokeball went open and bubbles were released from it as mudkip twirled too while the pokeball had launched it in the air. The speed of the twirling made the bubbles act like a kind of whirpool before she told the pokemon. "Use water gun" Lyandra told her pokemon with a smile. The water type aiming his head to the ceiling as it landed on Lyandra her head and let out a water gun. The water gun didn't hit any bubbles, however the drops that fell around the two did, as this was planned. The water gun would be shot up in the air to make it look like a kind of fountain as the droplets that fell popped all the bubbles releasing a bit of glitter from each one as in no time both of them were surrounded by glitter falling. They bowed as the people stood up in their seats and cheered obviously having liked her performance before she went of stage and back to the prep room. She gave Stacy a wink for luck as the stage manager said: "Last one up Stacy" As he then went back to his duty.
blitzwolfmon2099
blitzwolfmon2099

Lillycove Contest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lillycove Contest   Lillycove Contest H6Q0F8zSat Mar 21, 2015 5:35 pm

Stacy watched Lyandra's performance on the screen in the waiting room. "She and Mudkip did pretty well. I hope the judges agree." Lyandra came back into the waiting room and gave Stacy a wink for luck as the stage manager announced it was her turn. Taking a deep breath, Stacy stood up heading for the stage. 'Looks like it's showtime.' She thought.

The MC then announced "Last up please welcome Staaacy." Stacy stepped unto the stage her heart beating with excitement and a tinge of nervousness. "Alright Alex. Let's go!" She said tossing Alex's pokeball in the air. The pokeball opened with a bolt of lightning shooting toward the ground Alex bursting out of the bolt as it dissipated and landed gracefully on his back legs. "Alright Alex use Iron tail." Alex jumped a few feet up in the air his tail taking on a metallic blue hue. "Okay Alex, use your Thunderbolt!" Sparks of electricity began to dance from his fur making their way to his glowing tail. Swishing his tail slowly upwards the sparks took on a matching metallic blue color. Then the electricity shot from his body the now blue thunderbolt seemed to be dancing. As Alex touched foot on the ground Stacy said "Use Attract." Alex looked up at the dancing blue electricity and winked sending multiple pink hearts toward the thunderbolt. "Now finish it up with Aerial Ace." Air currents swirled around Alex as he jumped towards the Attract attack his technician ability making the Aerial Ace look flashier. Rocketing upward the little Meowth made contact with the pink hearts giving his Aerial Ace a pink glittery effect before he made contact with the blue Thunderbolt. The result was a small explosion causing a rain of blue and pink glitter to gently flitter towards the stage. Alex fell towards Stacy landing in his trainers arms. Cradling Alex in the crook of her right arm before taking a quick bow.

Stacy reentered the prep room and sat down next to Lyandra. After taking a deep breath she said "Whew. That was quite unnerving. I hope we both make it to the second round. You and Mudkip were great." Alex sat in Stacy's lap with a content purr. Petting Alex she said "You were great too Alex. Looks like teaching you Aerial Ace and Attract worked well."
Leo
Leo

Lillycove Contest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lillycove Contest   Lillycove Contest H6Q0F8zMon Mar 23, 2015 10:44 pm

Lyandra looked at Stacy her performance with big eyes. She felt a kind of pit in her stomach as she watched her. She knew she was a starter like stacy but she really made an impression. A lot of advanced coordinators had also joined the match as she thought small of her chances to advancing the second round. She waited till stacy came in before she smiled at Alex and her not letting her doubts be notice-able. "Stacy, alex you two were amazing" She said happy as the mudkip let out a sound that would mean that it would agree to what its owner had just said. "I don't think so but we will see" She said with a wink as the MC's voice could be heard. "Allright contestants, jury, you fans out there lets see which eight coordinators are through to the second round" The croud cheered but immediately fell silent once the first face came on. The first one was the best and the last one was the worst of the top eight. First three faces were unknown. Then stacy's face came up, then one other one they wouldn't know, one more, one more, ... one more ... Lyandra was allready gathering her stuff not thinking she would be able to continue and thus didn't notice that the last pic was hers on the board.
blitzwolfmon2099
blitzwolfmon2099

Lillycove Contest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lillycove Contest   Lillycove Contest H6Q0F8zWed Mar 25, 2015 10:23 pm

When Lyandra said Stacy and Alex were amazing she said "Thanks Lyandra." Alex nodded in agreement. "I'm glad that I paid attention to my mom when she was a coordinator. She taught me a lot." She noticed Lyandra seemed to be nervous. She had to admit, she was feeling nervous herself. Alex, noticing his trainer's nervousness, cuddled up to her resting his head on her chest purring. "Thanks Alex." she said petting the Meowth's back.

Soon the MC announcement about the eight coordinators making it to the second round was heard. Hugging Alex, she looked up at the screen. Coordinators faces appeared one by one with her's being the fourth. As the faces continued to appear Stacy was becoming worried that Lyandra wasn't going to make it to the next round. After what felt like an eternity, Lyandra's face appeared on the board. Feeling like a kid again, while still holding Alex, jumped up happily and cheered "I can't believe it! I made it to the second round. To think, this is my first contest. Lyandra look, you made it too! I told you that you and Mudkip were great. I guess the judges agreed with me."
Leo
Leo

Lillycove Contest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lillycove Contest   Lillycove Contest H6Q0F8zSat Mar 28, 2015 12:02 am

The girl had not expected to get through as she looked at the board but saw that stacy was right. Her own face had been the last on the board which means she did make it through. "And here I thought we didn't do it well" She said as she held her mudkip who seemed to be overjoyed as the other contestants who didn't get through either went to the stands or went away, further on thier adventure. They would have two hours of as the girl sighed and took stacy to a sleeping / resting room. She layed on one and yawned as she took mudkip in her arms and smiled. She hadn't slept much due to all the practicing. "Would you mind waking me up when the next round is going to begin?" She asked her with a yawn,
Sponsored content

Lillycove Contest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lillycove Contest   Lillycove Contest H6Q0F8z

Lillycove Contest
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1