HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Cassie Shaw

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Karnak
Karnak

Cassie Shaw Empty
PostSubject: Cassie Shaw   Cassie Shaw H6Q0F8zMon Mar 02, 2015 4:24 pm

|~ Gen. Information ~|
Aliases / Names:
Cassandra Shaw
Cassie, Cass [NN]

Age | Birthplace | Gender:
22 year old, female
Born in Veilstone City

Trainer Rank:
Pokemon Trainer

|~ Characterization ~|
Appearance:
Cassie is a tall girl at 1.65. She wears her redish brown hair at medium length parted to the side; despite it not being so long, the hair has big volume and tends to get messy very fast. She has big green eyes, a short nose and a sharp face.
Cassie is not skinny, but not fat either, and at her height it's just proportionate. She usually wears dresses and skirts, rather than pants, it's difficult to see her wearing other than that.

Personality:
Cassie has a difficult personality. She's an extrovert at times, but mostly quiet. She likes to listen and observe. She is very straight forward at times and vocal about her opinions, which angers people who don't know her very well.
Usually a follower, but when time comes she can act as a leader. She has a way of sensing who the alpha of the group is at any given moment and only takes charge when needed.
Cassie likes to get out and has a fascination with history. She dislikes spicy food and loud or annoying noises. She has OCD, so sometimes little things annoy her. Due to being around children a lot, she dislikes them and feels awkward around them. Cassie tends to be socially awkward at times and sometimes making friends is a challenge, but it doesn't stop her from trying. Another flaw that she has is that she doesn't exercise much and snacks a lot. Cassie is not good with physical interaction either, she doesn't know what to do with her hands when someone hugs her or if she's forced out of her comfort zone, she'll tend to freak out.
She tends to crack her knuckles a lot, and also her neck and back, though it freaks people out. She's sensitive to sound, so she tends to look around a lot when she's outside, any sound will make her turn around.
Her end goal for life is to be a history professor in a renowned university, or an archeologist who gets to travel the world. If all else fails, she'd like to curate a museum.
Battle Style:
Cassie's battles just as any beginner trainer would. She tries her best with the type match-ups and to which is attack is better.

Past Experience / History:
Cassie was born in a big family in Veilstone City. She was the oldest of six siblings and therefore the most responsible since her parents took the most caution when raising her up. She had three sisters and two brothers. Since everyone was much younger than her she always got annoyed by them. The house would always be in a mess, since they would play around but never put anything back, and it would also be very noisy.
She grew up with an interest in history and old architecture, always imagining how people of certain times lived. She studied in a local university at Veilstone but had plans of moving to Canalave City so that she could take full advantage of the biggest library in Sinnoh.
There had been some ups and downs in her life, though. Since she had a big family, it became sometimes hard for her parents to provide for everyone. Her family wasn't poor, but with the amount of mouths they had to feed, there would be shortages from time to time. Cassie had to skip a few years of school so that her younger siblings could continue studying, but she did her own readings at home to keep the mind fresh.
When she turned 18 her parents gave her her first Pokemon, a Litwick whom she name Flip. This Litwick was given to her so that she could have a companion other than her family. Since she had missed a few years of school, a lot of her friends had already graduated high school and were off to different cities. She didn't decide to travel until she finally finished her studies in university. She one day hopes to become either professor in history or an archeologist, which is why she's hoping that going on travels will give her first hand insight on places and their history. Making friends along the way will be an added bonus.

|~ Inventory ~|
Badges:
~Kanto~
~Hoenn~
~Johto~
~Sinnoh~
~Unova~
~Kalos~
~Other~

Money: $6,200
Items:
05x Pokeballs

|~ Pokemon ~|
Species: Litwick
Nickname: Flip
Level: 10
Experience: 0
Ability: Flash Fire
Personality:
Flip mostly helped Cassie in her late night studies by providing a light. She is a shy Pokemon that doesn't like meeting new people and usually vanishes when confronted by humans who she doesn't know, though she is very comfortable with Cassie.
Moves:
-Ember
-Astonish
-Minimize
-Shadow Ball

---

So here goes nothing. Hopefully I've fleshed out my character up to standards. I read some of the comments on other sheets and tried my best to avoid such mistakes, but if anything's amiss, do tell me and I'll edit. I honestly haven't done this kind of thing for quite a long while.

Last edited by Karnak on Tue Mar 17, 2015 1:39 am; edited 2 times in total
Nishwishes
Nishwishes

Cassie Shaw Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cassie Shaw   Cassie Shaw H6Q0F8zTue Mar 10, 2015 6:19 am

It's a good start, but you could be more detailed and flesh it out some more. This is particularly true of history, where you mention how her parents raised her among siblings then jumped straight to Litwick. Also for personality, what about flaws? Habits? Outlooks? Things like that.
Karnak
Karnak

Cassie Shaw Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cassie Shaw   Cassie Shaw H6Q0F8zWed Mar 11, 2015 5:55 am

Okay, edited it a bit, added some more information. How specific must I get? Should I expand on her individual siblings and parents?
Miles
Miles

Cassie Shaw Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cassie Shaw   Cassie Shaw H6Q0F8zWed Mar 11, 2015 10:18 pm

Yes you should, if it affects your back story in anyway, you should expand upon family members,
Karnak
Karnak

Cassie Shaw Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cassie Shaw   Cassie Shaw H6Q0F8zTue Mar 17, 2015 1:39 am

Okay, added more information. Expanded a bit on the siblings. What else should I write about?
Sponsored content

Cassie Shaw Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cassie Shaw   Cassie Shaw H6Q0F8z

Cassie Shaw
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokémon World Forum :: Pokémon Role Play :: Creation Station :: Trainer Creation-
Jump to: