HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What's that pokemon?(route 116)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Dragon Kurai

What's that pokemon?(route 116) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's that pokemon?(route 116)   What's that pokemon?(route 116) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Dec 04, 2014 2:44 am

Terra chuckled, sliding her finger up her nose lightly as though she had glasses. "Had I glasses, I would use them to make suspense," she told Blake gently. "That was not the answer I was looking for." She gave him a few moments to register her words. "But it'll just have to do. Perhaps later you can tell me the real answer."
Blake Oak

PostSubject: Re: What's that pokemon?(route 116)   What's that pokemon?(route 116) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Dec 04, 2014 3:03 am

Terra began to laugh as she slid her finger up her nose as if she was some kind of evil genius before she made a comment about doing that for comedic suspense. She stated that wasn't the answer she was expecting which caused Squirtle and Blake to both scream "Dammit!" and "Squirtle" and both respective languages. Gligar would fly off of Terra's shoulder as Blake called him back to his pokeball and placed him back on the hip. She said that answer will have to do and maybe later she'll get the real answer. "Heck yea! So you're staying?" said Blake as him and Squirtle smiled.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: What's that pokemon?(route 116)   What's that pokemon?(route 116) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Dec 04, 2014 3:15 am

"I make no promises on the length of hte stay," Terra spoke to Blake. "But I will travel with you for a little while. So if I leave at some point, don't say anything about it, okay?" She started walking over to the trainer and his pokemon, yawning lightly to herself as she withdrew her pokedex. It was old, as was apparent, though it was updated to the most recent software. "Now... About what you need to know." She opened the pokedex and showed it to Blake. She had entries on every pokemon exempt the legends of the world. "I've travelled a long time and seen many things... So perhaps I might be able to share some lessons with you as we travel..." She had just hinted towards hte real answer of the riddle she had delivered, but it wasn't like Blake would know.
Blake Oak

PostSubject: Re: What's that pokemon?(route 116)   What's that pokemon?(route 116) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Dec 04, 2014 3:25 am

Terra said she would stay but how long her stay would be not even she knew. That was exactly what Blake wanted to hear. He didn't have any friends out here in Hoenn yet so it was cool the first one he made happened to have accomplished something he was vying for himself. Terra made mention of her possibly leaving at any given time and that Blake shouldn't make a scene over it which the man replied with a firm "Deal." Yawning as she walked towards Blake and Squitle Terra pulled out what happened to be a pokedex very old looking model at that. She opened the pokedex and began showing it to Blake. Every pokemon was logged in her book except for a few missing numbers which were probably extremely rare. Blake saw one pokemon in the pokedex which caught his eye. It was Eevee. Smiling as he saw that entry Blake heard Terra say she could teach Blake a thing or two as they travel which Blake replied with a smile filled with fire "That would be great! Now to catch that Eevee!"
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: What's that pokemon?(route 116)   What's that pokemon?(route 116) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Dec 04, 2014 3:50 am

[You need to put a link to your trainer(s) in your signature so I can access it easily or other moderators that mod your topics can]

"You want to catch an eevee," Terra questioned as she withdrew her pokedex from sight and slid it into her bag. "Good luck... They've been in such popular taste from what I've seen that it'll be practically impossible to find one." She looked around. "You could probably buy one but they'd be expensive, and who knows what sort of personality it'd have!"
Blake Oak

PostSubject: Re: What's that pokemon?(route 116)   What's that pokemon?(route 116) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Dec 04, 2014 4:01 am

When Blake said what he said about capturing an Eevee Terra questioned it which made Blake a little wary. She said goodluck because they've been so popular you rarely saw anymore in the wild which bothered Blake a bit but he got his smile back real quick after he heard Terra said you could buy one. "Pokemon aren't meant to be bought pokemon go to who they feel could help them achieve the most in life!" yelled Blake as Squirle joined in on the fray also "Squirtle squirt!"
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: What's that pokemon?(route 116)   What's that pokemon?(route 116) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Dec 04, 2014 4:57 am

Terra listened to Blake's yelling, and she waved her hand. "Some pokemon find thrill in exchanging trainers," she told him. "Some get paid for so that they can be evolved upon finding a new trainer." She then turned her back to him temporarily. "And others are just sold off because hte trainer thinks they need a new home." She turned around back to him. "Are these not exceptions to what you speak?" She seemed to have quite a bit of experience in many things relating to pokemon.
Blake Oak

PostSubject: Re: What's that pokemon?(route 116)   What's that pokemon?(route 116) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Dec 04, 2014 6:01 pm

After Blake said what he said about pokemon being sold Terra stated a few reasons why pokemon might welcome such things like that which weren't entirely bad reasons. Blake wasn't always right but he was really passionate about pokemon and how they were taken care of. "I guess what you said could be considered right but I still feel a pokemon can reach his apex with one person if they put their power together as friends" when Blake said that he looked down at Squirtle and smiled.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: What's that pokemon?(route 116)   What's that pokemon?(route 116) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Dec 04, 2014 11:07 pm

"That is what you believe," Terra told Blake. "But that is not always the case. Some do not develop to their full potential just from friendship." She turned towards town a second time. "Some develop power from simple training, and others from control of emotion and inner energies." She then shrugged. "I wouldn't doubt that those of aura become their strongest by taming their aura and strengthening it. Which reminds me..." She turned back and threw a pokeball up into the air, a flash arising before a lucario stood beside her. "I forgot to let you back out again... Sorry," she spoke, the pokemon crying out in acceptance as the two shared a light hug. The pokemon's gaze looked to Blake in question, wondering who he was before Terra paid attention to it. "This is Blake. We're going to travel with them for a bit." THe pokemon seemed to show a bit of enthusiasm hearing that.
Blake Oak

PostSubject: Re: What's that pokemon?(route 116)   What's that pokemon?(route 116) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Dec 04, 2014 11:27 pm

Terra wouldn't knock what Blake believed in but she gave her own two cents on the matter which weren't really bad but Blake's resolve wasn't going to change based off her words. She went on a tangent about aura which made Blake wonder if aura was a real thing in the development of a pokemon. Talking about Aura caused her to remember something grabbing a pokeball she tossed it into the air releasing a blue wolf like pokemon "Whoa a Lucario!" said Blake as he pulled out his pokedex and proceeded to scan its information. "Lucario, the Aura Pokémon and the evolved form of Riolu. Lucario reads the thoughts of others and anticipates their movements by sensing their auras." With the pokedex giving Blake that information he found it quite cool "Whoa, Me and Squirtle have to battle you!" said Blake before Squirtle screamed with a fire in his eyes "Squirtle squirt!"
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: What's that pokemon?(route 116)   What's that pokemon?(route 116) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Dec 04, 2014 11:37 pm

Terra looked to Blake from her pokemon and blinked. "Are you joking," she asked him, her words a bit cold. "You just asked me to travel with you and you instantly want a battle?" She seemed to have a bit of trouble pondering it, her lucario growling as he pulled her into a tighter embrace. He was communicating with her through his aura, but was communicating through sound towards Blake. "You just met him; you don't even know if he is one to battle."
Blake Oak

PostSubject: Re: What's that pokemon?(route 116)   What's that pokemon?(route 116) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Dec 04, 2014 11:44 pm

Terra seemed confused as to why Blake would ask for a battle even going for enough to ask if he was kidding and she was serious about that. She mentioned how he went from wanting to travel to wanting a battle. Even Lucario started growling by that omission which caused Squirtle to get a little rowdy and hold his stance. Blake's cheeks grew really red before he started speaking "I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to offend you Terra but I've never seen a Lucario and this is probably going to be my only chance to battle one. I didn't mean to cause any offense."
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: What's that pokemon?(route 116)   What's that pokemon?(route 116) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Dec 04, 2014 11:51 pm

"If I'm going to be travelling with you then there is a likely chance you'll get to battle him later," Terra told Blake before she looked to her pokemon. The pokemon seemed to get a new idea and stopped growling, looking to Terra which instantly communicated the idea to her. "Are you sure," she asked a little in worry, putting her hand on his face. With a light nod, her expression changed from confusion to a light smile. "Okay then. Good luck." Without much further input, the two ended up sharing a kiss in front of Blake, which could perhaps be the most world-shattering event for him. After it she looked to Blake. "He wants to battle you, which isn't something he does often. So I'll just let you two duel it out." She then sat down against a nearby tree, the lucario preparing for a fight.

Lucario - Male - Lvl 10 - 5/5 hits | No Status
Blake Oak

PostSubject: Re: What's that pokemon?(route 116)   What's that pokemon?(route 116) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Dec 05, 2014 12:15 am

Terra mentioned that because of them traveling together this bout was going to happen somewhere down the line. She looked at Lucario who was waiting for confirmation from the looks of it. She would ask him if he was sure before she made a hand gesture and a light smile. She wished Lucario goodluck before her and Lucario shared a kiss which caused Blake to blush insanely out of jealousy this made Blake want to beat Lucario even that much more. It seems Lucario made an exception for his pacifist lifestyle for Blake which caused him to smirk "Okay Squirtle lets go" said Blake before he stepped back and let his pokemon get to work. Squirtle tackle! screamed Blake as the water pokemon ran towards the Lucario. Blake was simply gauging how Lucario reacted to certain things.

Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: What's that pokemon?(route 116)   What's that pokemon?(route 116) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Dec 05, 2014 12:21 am

Blake seemed to be new to battling. His screaming gave lucario enough time to step a couple of times to the side. "You are a beginner," he told him as he waited for squirtle to approach, prepared to strike him in close combat in his side before he could speed past in tackle. Terra just laid her head back against the tree and watched the fight, a little concerned for her pokemon; however, she was going to encourage him. "Show him what you got!"

Lucario - Male - Lvl 10 - 5/5 hits | No Status

Move History:
Tackle - Dodge and Counter
Blake Oak

PostSubject: Re: What's that pokemon?(route 116)   What's that pokemon?(route 116) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Dec 05, 2014 12:32 am

As Blake waited for Lucario to be hit by the tackle used by Squirtle he heard a voice in his head "You are a beginner" said the voice. Blake was trying to figure out who just spoke to him before he realized it was Lucario. Blake's eyes opened up wide as he screamed at Squirtle "Swit-" said Blake before Lucario punched Squirtle in the side which sent the tiny pokemon swirling to the side on the ground. "Are you okay Squirtle?" said Blake as he was highly concerned for his pokemons safety. "Squirtle!" screamed out the pokemon as he got back up knowing his midsection was in pain. "Ice beam to the ground around Lucario Squirtle! Follow up with tackle". Squirtle nodded before he released an ice beam from his mouth which surrounded a minor area around Lucario and Squirtle. After doing that the tiny pokemon charged head first once more.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: What's that pokemon?(route 116)   What's that pokemon?(route 116) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Dec 05, 2014 12:36 am

Lucario looked to the squirtle firing ice around him. He jumped away from it, letting the squirtle rush towards him in another tackle attempt. He let the pokemon collide with him, though the ice woudl likely make its balance a little off so the attack wouldn't hurt as much. He began to form a sphere in his mouth, a strange force of purple and red color mixtures firing towards the pokemon when he looked down. It was a dragon pulse, and quite a strong one at that.

Lucario - Male - Lvl 10 - 4/5 hits | Def/SDef lowered

Move History:
Tackle - Dodge and Counter
IB / Tackle - Impact
Blake Oak

PostSubject: Re: What's that pokemon?(route 116)   What's that pokemon?(route 116) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Dec 05, 2014 12:42 am

Booya!. Squirtles hit landed but he slid a bit after the hit and grabbed his midsection in pain for a moment and noticed Lucario building an attack together. It was green and it was about to come firing towards Squirtle very soon. "Water Sprout Squirtle!" yelled Blake as the Squirtle began to glow with a blue hue around him he was about to let off his strongest attack before the beam fired off and caught Squirtle before he could release the attack. A large cloud of smoke emerged from the blast causing Blake to scream for his Squirtle "Are you okay Squirtle?" yelled Blake as Squirtle was seen as the smoke cleared with swirls in his eyes knocked out. "Take a break squirtle" said Blake before he tossed out Squirtles pokeball. Something the water pokemon was rarely in.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: What's that pokemon?(route 116)   What's that pokemon?(route 116) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Dec 05, 2014 12:44 am

Lucario looked to Blake. "Speak of power and yet your pokemon is weak," he told him through his aura. "I will not face your other pokemon I sense... There woudl be no point." The pokemon moved over to Terra, the woman getting up with Lucario's help. The two embraced in a second kiss, the woman laying her head under Lucario's looking over to Blake. "I told you you have much to learn," she told the trainer. "And that there are more ways than one to be strong."
Blake Oak

PostSubject: Re: What's that pokemon?(route 116)   What's that pokemon?(route 116) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Dec 05, 2014 12:49 am

Lucari taunted Blake with his mental verbal assaults that he got really good at really fast. He mentioned he wouldn't face Gligar because their would be no point. Terra would stand up with help from Lucario as she kissed him once more causing Blake slap his palm against his head in defeat as he lost the girl and the battle. She said Blake has much to learn and that it was more to being strong "You're right Terra... And I know I don't need you to see me while I'm weak. Next time we meet I'll be pokemon champion and able to beat you as your friend and rival!" Said Blake as you could see he found motivation in this.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: What's that pokemon?(route 116)   What's that pokemon?(route 116) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Dec 05, 2014 12:54 am

"I don't think I'm going to fight you," Terra told Blake. "Nor will I," her lucario responded, looking to Terra. "I almost forgot your jacket," Terra laughed having suddenly remembered. She let lucario pick through her bag to pull out a leather jacket, the pokemon putting it on without closing it; if he had, the jacket would've been pierced by the spike in his torso. The two then went back to their embrace. "Listen, Blake..." The pokemon stared to him. "I can see your embarrassment. Do not fall in love with Terra!" Terra looked up to the pokemon, standing up straight while he held her. "What," she asked, looking over to the trainer suddenly. Lucario had meddled with Blake's aura.
Blake Oak

PostSubject: Re: What's that pokemon?(route 116)   What's that pokemon?(route 116) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Dec 05, 2014 12:59 am

The pair of Lucario and Terra agreed that fighting Blake was something neither of them had much interest in. Blake watched the duo meddle around for a leather jacket for a bit before Lucario looked at Blake and started talking to him mentally and told him to listen before he said Blake was embarrassed and warned him not to fall in love with Terra which caused Blake to lean in towards Lucario and yell at him mentally.... "Stop reading my mind that isn't fair!" with his cheeks red as a Charmeleon. Blake would continue yelling until he realized how stupid he looked doing so.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: What's that pokemon?(route 116)   What's that pokemon?(route 116) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Dec 05, 2014 1:03 am

"I do not read minds," Lucario told Blake as his paw rubbed Terra's face gently. "I read aura. And yours says you have affection for her." He put his arm around her neck and held her close. "But she is mine! And acting like a child will do no good for you!" He had remarked Blake's behavior, Terra having Lucario let her stand up straight beside him. "Listen Blake," she told him. "Do you really think our ages are even compatible?"
Blake Oak

PostSubject: Re: What's that pokemon?(route 116)   What's that pokemon?(route 116) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Dec 05, 2014 1:15 am

Lucario being the pokemon an annoying one at that made clear that he didn't read minds but aura which caused Blake to blurt out mentally "That is a stupid technicality Lucario" said Blake as this Lucario took fun in making Blake irked. After wrapping his arm around her neck Lucari would say Terra is his and acting like a child won't help Blake win her. Physically Blake was just standing there because he didn't want to get embarrassed anymore than he was. He just stared down Lucario with his eyes squinted until Terra called his name. Blinking before looking at her Blake heard her question about her age which caused Blake to think for a second before replying "Wait what?"
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: What's that pokemon?(route 116)   What's that pokemon?(route 116) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Dec 05, 2014 1:20 am

Terra shook her head gently and repeated herself. "Would our ages even be compatible? I suppose that I'm two years older." She then looked to her lucario, which was nearly her height; it was an oddity among the species, but it just made her love him more. She looked back to Blake moments later. "She's trying to tell you something important," he told Blake mentally as he took her hand with his paw. "Sh," Terra told him quietly before she raised her free hand (right hand), a silver band on it. "Blake, even if our ages were compatible, I couldn't be with you. I'm already Lucario's wife."
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's that pokemon?(route 116)   What's that pokemon?(route 116) - Page 2 H6Q0F8z

What's that pokemon?(route 116)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next