HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kasai "Sai" Saocorazón

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Dragon Kurai

Kasai "Sai" Saocorazón Empty
PostSubject: Kasai "Sai" Saocorazón   Kasai "Sai" Saocorazón H6Q0F8zThu Nov 27, 2014 1:08 am

|~* Revision Information 2.0 *~|

|~ General Note ~|
When you are editing this application, please watch what you write down. Mistakes are understandable, but intentionally destroying part of the data given is not acceptable without reasonable purpose. In general, the only portions that will really ever need editing are the pokemon list, item list, and history sections; however, I will mostly write up the history and send it in to be posted myself (with appropriate formatting). I appreciate your cooperation in the editing and revision of this application in the future.

|~ Move Editting ~|
1. Please use STR for starting moves, EGG for egg, and L##, T##, H## for other moves
2. Please order moves by either number or level

Example:
EGG - Dragon Breath
STR – Flamethrower
L05 - Aqua Tail

|~ Item Editing / Badges ~|
1] When adding items, please put “##x” before the item’s name. If it is less than 10 in amount, put “0#x” please.
2. Add to the item list downwards, and not in the fashion of “item, item” please.

Example:
15x Pokeballs
02x Computers

|~ Pokémon Editing / Computerized Pokémon ~|
1. When moving Pokémon between the computer / back, copy the entire spoiler please.
2. When adding pokemon, please use the spoiler template below.

Code:

[spoiler= POKÉMON][font=consolas]
[b]Pokémon:[/b]
[b]Nickname:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Level:[/b]
[b]Experience:[/b]

[b]Moves:[/b]
Begin move list

[b]Ability:[/b]
Text here

[b]Personality:[/b]
Text here
[/font][/spoiler]
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Kasai "Sai" Saocorazón   Kasai "Sai" Saocorazón H6Q0F8zThu Nov 27, 2014 1:08 am

|~ General Information ~|
Full Name: Kasai Saocorazón
Nicknames: Sai
Curr. Age: 18 Years Old
Ch Gender: Male
Birthplace: ???, Unova Region
Ch Ranking: Aura Trainer (Fire Trainer)

|~ Appearance ~|
Image of Appearance:

~ General / Physical ~
Sai isn’t the strongest; however, that doesn’t mean he doesn’t have any muscle. He is a tall, slender guy with a bit of muscle on his bones. It’s enough to make someone fearful yet be comforting at the same time. His hair is lengthy and a dark grey in color; however, there also seem to be strands of red, yellow, and orange hidden within. This makes his hair look strange with a light red glow, but most find it fascinating. He usually keeps his hair tied back with a blue band. His eyes are a strange, full blue with black irises, and no white to be seen. His smile is warm like a campfire, and his expressions of rage are like the scalding heat of a forest fire.

The strangest feature of Sai, despite this, is not his eyes, but his neck… Encased in feathers of a pure white color, there are also two, silver bands attached to it. No one understands how the feathers are there, since they can easily be plucked out and cause him pain; however, he usually keeps his neck covered in a white or pale gray scarf, finding the prior more, should he put it, appropriate for himself; however, the feathers do stick out a bit even though they are pointed downwards, much like a brace for his neck. Attached to his right arm is also a silver band, though it only covers the top half of his arm near his wrist; the button is left uncovered.

Sai wears a light grey shirt that is short in sleeve. It is a bit tight for him, though this puts emphasis on the amount of strength he does have. The sleeve of the shirt has a small label stitched in that is colored red with strange Japanese symbols on it; most predict these symbols to spell the name of Reshiram. Above his shirt lies a jacket that isn’t that thick. It is colored a sky blue, and Sai usually keeps it open (the zipper is white). The jacket reaches a little down his legs but not to his knees, resting just a bit above them if the wind isn’t blowing. Below his jacket and shirt he wears slacks that are a pale brown in color; they almost look like a mixture of cream, yellow, and white. These pants are a bit lengthy as they are a bit baggy at the bottom where his shoes are.

Sai refuses completely to wear shoes, and it is for a good reason. His right foot (the band from earlier is on his right arm) yields three thick claws a little after the foot begins from his feet. There is also one centered on the back of his foot which is elevated slightly, mostly to keep him balanced. Due to this, if he were to wear shoes, he could only wear one, and it would look strange regardless, which is why he relies on his slacks to hide his feet a bit.

|~ Characterization ~|
~ Personality ~
Sai is a firm believer in the truth. This doesn’t mean that he can’t see things idealistically; he just tends to view them from a logical perspective. If you tell the truth, good things happen, and if you lie, it is simply a matter of time before they catch up to you. As such, he tries to tell the truth as much as possible, and when it comes to his strange appearance, spins it as much as he can fully aware of the consequences in which he believes. Sai is fully aware of what his appearance looks like, and he is completely aware of its origin; that is why, when questioned by someone close, he will usually explain what it all originated from.

Sai feels as though he should protect his pokemon and treat them right. Usually this will lead him to taking attacks for them or scooping them away before any severe damage can be dealt. Unlike others he feels a strange connection to his pokemon, and this is what leads him to protecting them or showing them great trust and belief in their strength. He finds great interest in dragon pokemon or those that are capable of flying, as he feels that being in the sky is like being free. Even though you eventually come down to Earth, just moments in the sky can release you from the feeling you are bound to it eternally, or so he believes.

~ Battle Style ~
Sai doesn’t believe in fighting much unless it is to stop a liar and bring the truth to people; however, when he does fight, on many instances it will be with a bit of strategy or full-out force.

Last edited by Demon Lord Kuraikage on Sat Nov 29, 2014 12:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Kasai "Sai" Saocorazón   Kasai "Sai" Saocorazón H6Q0F8zThu Nov 27, 2014 1:08 am

|~ Historical Archive ~|
Darkness… Nothing but it surrounds me. Around me I see a dark-colored pokemon with crimson red eyes and a dark, dark expression on its face. Understanding of who this pokemon is, I turn my head away. “Why do you believe so in truth? Ideals are reasonable, whereas the truth is not,” it growls, and I am swarmed by many duplicates of this pokemon. Feeling crushed, pressured and growing weak, my eyes begin to pale lightly before a great flash of fire spreads around me. After moments it fades, the black surroundings brightening as I get up tiredly and see, before me, Reshiram… The light is coming from behind the pokemon, it speaking to me to believe in the truth as the close friend of it…

This is the dream that I remember each and every day when I awaken; I have not, yet at least, had this dream another time… And it would make sense; the great Reshiram, my closest friend, protects me from the nightmares of Zekrom, to which extent I am grateful. Upon first awakening, I touch the strange silver bands on my neck which are warm. Below them lie feathers that are under my scarf, and I understand well where they came from. When I had been younger, around the age of eight, I had been attacked viciously by a wild dog pokemon… I was near death...

However, Reshiram soon showed up... I don't know how or why the pokemon was able to locate me so easily, even to this day... All I know is that the pokemon breathed a bit of fire as though it were a little upset I had been injured. "Gotten into a mess because of ideals... You need not die yet..." The pokemon, with its great power, seemed to unattach the two bands around its neck and sent them to me, the two things wrapping around my neck where I had been bitten. Sure it burned a bit hearing them latch, but it saved my life, and afterwards feathers grew... I'm grateful for Reshiram having saved me and giving me the greatest gift I've ever had.

I had talked to Reshiram in my mind just a few times since then, but each time we both laughed and talked about the truth. They have been great times, and I hope that, soon, I will get the chance to meet the pokemon as it promised. But anyway, I’m straying off the topic… My name is Kasai, or Sai, and I’m a follower of the truth… Which happens to be Reshiram’s greatest desire… It makes me glad because the pokemon and I are so close, even though we are so great a distance from each other, or so I believe we are… The pokemon hasn’t really disclosed its location to me until I am “capable of being the truth itself” and “being a demi-god of truth; the follower of the greatest power who will hold” my “soul for eternity if” I “ever perish…” It’s a great promise to think about, and I cannot wait to meet the pokemon for the first time… It promised I could see through its eyes and that we’d fly in the sky too! But I’m getting ahead of myself…

Yes, I met Reshiram in person the first time when I was eight years old; however, I had known about the pokemon far prior to that point. I learned of the pokemon throughout my entire life, hearing about how it was a monstrosity and should burn in place of Zekrom… I didn’t feel that way, which is why, I suppose, I’m the one that it has chosen. Having listened to its tale of woe in my dreams, I remember this: “The people of Unova have been led to believe in ideals… To believe in that Zekrom… The people of the world feel the same… You, my friend, are the only one that believes in the truth… Which is why I hope you will grow to become my greatest knight in shining armor to relay the truth to the world… To show people what I am and how important the truth is in relation to ideals…

At first I had felt this dream was fake, but I was only six at the time. As the years passed from it, I realized Reshiram was right; people believed mostly in ideals and building their own path instead of following the truth to their destinies. What made it worse was that whenever I told this to someone, they would scold me, sometimes even attack me… That’s why I had been thrown out that one time when I was eight, the same day I met Reshiram. I have to say I wouldn’t have wanted it another way… It set my path and helped me to get away from my family after gathering a few pokeballs and the cash to set out on my own… But oddly upon doing so, I found I couldn’t wear shoes anymore when my foot changed… It was a strange oddity, one I plan to ask Reshiram upon meeting it.

After I left the town, I was a little lost... I didn't exactly have a pokemon, and that was when I first saw a dratini being beaten up by a gible... I had quickly rushed over and tackled the gible away, the dratini starting to cheer me on. The pokemon hadn't really fought back at all, and after catching the gible in a pokeball, much to its frustration, the dratini seemed ecstatic. I watched as it slithered away happily, but soon after, it had come back and cheered a cry at me with a light expression of sadness. I blinked a couple of times wondering why it had seemed sad, but after it slithered over, I knew that it wanted to come even though I had captured the pokemon that had attacked it. Regardless, I also captured the serpent pokemon... And after some time sharing food and fighting together, which was a challenge on its own, the two seemed to bond together as they did to me... We're great friends, and I hope to tell this experience to those I meet...

But anyway, that’s what I hope to find on my journey; Reshiram, where a promise and many answers lie… I’ve left my parents and brother behind, as well as my home where I grew up… I hope that by relinquishing them and going on a journey I’m that step closer to meeting Reshiram and getting the answers, and afterwards, help it to spread the truth… Then, perhaps, at the end of my quest, lie in rest in Reshiram’s spirit…

Last edited by Demon Lord Kuraikage on Thu Nov 27, 2014 1:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Kasai "Sai" Saocorazón   Kasai "Sai" Saocorazón H6Q0F8zThu Nov 27, 2014 1:09 am

|~ Current Inventory ~|
Items:
05x Pokeballs

Key Items (Plot):
2x Neck Bands f/ Reshiram | 1x 1/2 Band on Arm
These strange bands showed up with feathers upon Sai meeting Reshiram. The pokemon saved his life with these bands and the feathers.

Badges: (Region, Badge name)
No badges present yet

Pokedollars: $6,200
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Kasai "Sai" Saocorazón   Kasai "Sai" Saocorazón H6Q0F8zThu Nov 27, 2014 1:09 am

|~ Pokémon Status ~|
Party Pokémon:
Gible:

Dratini:

- - - - -
Computerized Pokémon:
-No Pokémon-
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: Kasai "Sai" Saocorazón   Kasai "Sai" Saocorazón H6Q0F8zThu Nov 27, 2014 2:09 am

Approved unless otherwise stated~
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kasai "Sai" Saocorazón   Kasai "Sai" Saocorazón H6Q0F8z

Kasai "Sai" Saocorazón
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1