HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Veridian Academy Roleplay

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu

Veridian Academy Roleplay - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Veridian Academy Roleplay   Veridian Academy Roleplay - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSat Jan 24, 2015 11:25 pm

Argento looked at blume and marked her in his mind as a potential target since she looked rather flashy.  He stood up calmly and walked over to her.  "Tidings my lady." he said in a a voice as silky smooth as honey.  "I couldn't help but notice you're beauty." he said taking her hand gently and kissed it.  "Argento at you service, and you are?" he asked grinning in a false kind way but since he was rather good at this there was no way she could tell is true intentions.

Last edited by K9 on Mon Jan 26, 2015 7:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Eveinia
Eveinia

PostSubject: Re: Veridian Academy Roleplay   Veridian Academy Roleplay - Page 4 H6Q0F8zMon Jan 26, 2015 5:34 pm

Angel moved back, allowing the two to talk. Though, she got the odd feeling from the male. There was something off about him, but she kept quiet about it. Maybe she would look more into it later, but it was just the way that he was acting towards her new friend? Was that what she was going to call the older Pokemon? A friend? The shiny Eevee thought of her as one, yes, even though they had just met.
Snow*Destiny
Snow*Destiny

PostSubject: Re: Veridian Academy Roleplay   Veridian Academy Roleplay - Page 4 H6Q0F8zMon Jan 26, 2015 7:58 pm

Someone comes up to them, and Blume blinks in surprise. She then blushes when her hand was taken, and kissed. She looked over at Angel, confused. Then back at the one who had introduced himself as Argento. "I'm Lady Florga Blume. But you may call me Blume if you wish..." She smiles at him, blind to anything he might have in mind for her, but her guards weren't fooled. The two/step forward, and glare at Argento, the Lucario speaking up. "Please take your hand off of the Lady." He says simply, but it was obvious he'd do anything to protect Blume.

Blume looks at the Lucarios and smiles. "It's alright Ruko." She looks at Angel and smiles. "It's so nice to make new friends."
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu

PostSubject: Re: Veridian Academy Roleplay   Veridian Academy Roleplay - Page 4 H6Q0F8zMon Jan 26, 2015 8:03 pm

He gave a soft growl to himself about not noticing the Lucario. he's going to make a bit more hard but not by much he said. He let go off blume's hand. "What ever you say." he said giving the lucario and small quick wink. "Well Blume, if you ever need anything just give me a call." he said handing blume a piece of paper with his address and phone number.
Snow*Destiny
Snow*Destiny

PostSubject: Re: Veridian Academy Roleplay   Veridian Academy Roleplay - Page 4 H6Q0F8zMon Jan 26, 2015 8:34 pm

Blume simply nods at Argento's comment, and looks down at the piece of paper he had put in her hand. She looks up at him again, and smiles. "I will, thank you for the kind offer." She turns to Ruko, the Lucario, and hands him the slip of paper. "Hold onto this for me, will you?"She asks him, and he bows his head. "Yes, of course my Lady." He looks over at Argento and glares, baring his teeth slightly, a low growl in his the back of his throat. "Calm down Ruko, or I'll have you leave, and just keep Xiu Lin with me." She looks over at the Mienshao guard, who exchanges glances with Ruko. "Yes, my Lady. I'll keep my temper in control..." Ruko replies, though glares one last time at Argento.
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu

PostSubject: Re: Veridian Academy Roleplay   Veridian Academy Roleplay - Page 4 H6Q0F8zTue Jan 27, 2015 6:54 pm

He winked at the growling lucario quickly before turning around and taking his leave. grumpy Lucario ...cute....stop it he thought to himself.
Snow*Destiny
Snow*Destiny

PostSubject: Re: Veridian Academy Roleplay   Veridian Academy Roleplay - Page 4 H6Q0F8zTue Jan 27, 2015 7:58 pm

Lady Blume watched as Argento walked away, and then looked to Ruko. "You need to learn to control your temper better. Growling at my friends isn't nice." Even though she was reprimanding him, her voice was soft, and sweet sounding, almost motherly in a way. "Yes, I know my Lady...I'll keep my temper in check a bit better from now on..." He replies, staring after Argento, his eyes narrowed but his growling had ceased.

"You know there is a reason why I bring you with me, so having you gone would be a pain...please keep that in mind." Blume continues. Ruko nods, takes a deep breath, and backs away. Even though he looked calm now, it was obvious he was still fuming with annoyance.

Xiu Lin:
Ruko:
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Veridian Academy Roleplay   Veridian Academy Roleplay - Page 4 H6Q0F8z

Veridian Academy Roleplay
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4