HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Veridian Academy Roleplay

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AK1028
AK1028

Veridian Academy Roleplay - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Veridian Academy Roleplay   Veridian Academy Roleplay - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Jul 24, 2014 6:20 am

"Really?" John asked Angel.

Pete approached Eveinia and gave her a smile.

"B-but..." Lavender protested.

'I got to get out of here,' she thought, in pure panic.

"Look, it's Raikou," she said, pointing in a direction away from her.
Eveinia
Eveinia

PostSubject: Re: Veridian Academy Roleplay   Veridian Academy Roleplay - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Jul 24, 2014 6:24 am

The shiny Eevee nodded. "Uh-huh."

Eveinia blinked and looked up at him. "Y-yes?"

XX

Thunder flicked one ear at that. He didn't sense his master anyway around here. He frowned at this and looked at the purple Pikachu.

"I don't sense him, Lavender. What's wrong? Why are you so jumpy and scared? We're not going to hurt you."
AK1028
AK1028

PostSubject: Re: Veridian Academy Roleplay   Veridian Academy Roleplay - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Jul 24, 2014 6:33 am

John smiled at his new friend.

Pete answered, "There's no reason to be scared."

'Darn his senses,' she thought, 'I need to get out of here before I spill my secret!'

"It's n-nothing."
Eveinia
Eveinia

PostSubject: Re: Veridian Academy Roleplay   Veridian Academy Roleplay - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Jul 24, 2014 7:38 am

Angel smiled in return.

"I'm sorry.. I'm not use to being around so many Pokémon.."

XX

"Are you sure?"
AK1028
AK1028

PostSubject: Re: Veridian Academy Roleplay   Veridian Academy Roleplay - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Jul 24, 2014 7:42 am

"So, is it okay if we hang with you?" John asked Angel.

"Shy or nervous?"

"Actually, I want to get out of here before you or your friend have a chance to bully me because I'm different!"

Lavender gasped, realizing what she said as she quickly ran as fast as she could, refusing to look in Thunder's eyes.
Eveinia
Eveinia

PostSubject: Re: Veridian Academy Roleplay   Veridian Academy Roleplay - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Jul 24, 2014 7:44 am

"Sure! Go right ahead!"

"Both.."

XX

Both Pikachu stared after her, surprised by her out burst like that. Thunder knew that it was like to be treated differently, for it happened in his own village. The orange Pikachu ran after her, and Zapper understood why he did, and the yellow Pikachu hung back and watched.

Good luck, he thought.
AK1028
AK1028

PostSubject: Re: Veridian Academy Roleplay   Veridian Academy Roleplay - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Jul 24, 2014 7:46 am

"Great, thanks."

"Me too."

Lavender quickly hid an empty classroom, surprised that she just blurted that out.
Eveinia
Eveinia

PostSubject: Re: Veridian Academy Roleplay   Veridian Academy Roleplay - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Jul 24, 2014 7:49 am

"No problem!"

The little Eevee blinked and tilted her head to one side at this. "Why?"

XX

"Lavender? Where'd you go?" Thunder called out, looking around for the purple Pikachu Gijinka.
AK1028
AK1028

PostSubject: Re: Veridian Academy Roleplay   Veridian Academy Roleplay - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Jul 24, 2014 7:58 am

John looked at his baby brother, a bit surprised that Pete was scared. But then again, he was the younger twin.

Pete answered, "Cause I've never been so far away from home before...nor have I been to - uh - a school like this."

Lavender caught her breath as she looked out in the hall, to see if Thunder had gone away.
Eveinia
Eveinia

PostSubject: Re: Veridian Academy Roleplay   Veridian Academy Roleplay - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Jul 24, 2014 8:01 am

Angel blinked at this. The other Pichu was scared? Well, that was understandable after all.

"I can relate to that... I never go too far from my house.." Eveinia said.

Even if it's a small den in the forest.. she added.

XX

The orange Pikachu soon spotted her and made his way over to the purple Pikachu.

"It's okay. I'm not going to bully you," he told her.
AK1028
AK1028

PostSubject: Re: Veridian Academy Roleplay   Veridian Academy Roleplay - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Jul 24, 2014 8:09 am

John watched his younger twin, wondering what he would say.

"Really? Me either! Especially when you live right by an Oran Berry tree field! Those are so yummy..." Pete stated, his mouth drooling.

Lavender blushed but scolded herself for thinking that way.

"Should I really believe you?" She asked, raising an ear.
Eveinia
Eveinia

PostSubject: Re: Veridian Academy Roleplay   Veridian Academy Roleplay - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Jul 24, 2014 8:12 am

The shiny Eevee smiled slightly at this.

"I understand," she replied. "I hope.. Nothing bad happens to it.."

XX

"I haven't bullied you so far have I?"
AK1028
AK1028

PostSubject: Re: Veridian Academy Roleplay   Veridian Academy Roleplay - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Jul 24, 2014 9:49 pm

Pete reached into his bag and brought out a big Oran Berry.

"Wanna share at lunch?" He offered.

She looked at him, nervously, before responding; "N-no."
Eveinia
Eveinia

PostSubject: Re: Veridian Academy Roleplay   Veridian Academy Roleplay - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Jul 24, 2014 11:10 pm

"Sure," the Eevee replied.

XX

"And I will continue not to do so. So no need to worry."
AK1028
AK1028

PostSubject: Re: Veridian Academy Roleplay   Veridian Academy Roleplay - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Jul 25, 2014 6:07 am

Pete had a big smile on his face. This could turn out to be the best lunch ever.

"Alright, I will be holding you to that," Lavender warned.
Eveinia
Eveinia

PostSubject: Re: Veridian Academy Roleplay   Veridian Academy Roleplay - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Jul 26, 2014 12:54 am

This isn't going to end well, Angel thought.

XX

Thunder nodded. "I promise."
AK1028
AK1028

PostSubject: Re: Veridian Academy Roleplay   Veridian Academy Roleplay - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Jul 26, 2014 1:12 am

John groaned, having the same sense Angel was.

"Okay." Lavender finally said, with a sigh. "I trust you. But one false move and I will defeat you!"
Eveinia
Eveinia

PostSubject: Re: Veridian Academy Roleplay   Veridian Academy Roleplay - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Jul 26, 2014 1:17 am

The shiny Eevee shook her head and looked over at him.

XX

The orange Pikachu chuckled slightly at this. "No need to worry."
AK1028
AK1028

PostSubject: Re: Veridian Academy Roleplay   Veridian Academy Roleplay - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Jul 26, 2014 1:43 am

"Yes?" The older Pichu twin asked.

"Fine then." The purple Pikachu replied.
Eveinia
Eveinia

PostSubject: Re: Veridian Academy Roleplay   Veridian Academy Roleplay - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Jul 26, 2014 1:46 am

"Are you alright?"

XX

He nodded. "So, why do others pick on you?"
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu

PostSubject: Re: Veridian Academy Roleplay   Veridian Academy Roleplay - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Jul 26, 2014 3:42 am

((Hye I dont mean to post in here without being accepted but I posted a form and seen you posted today so I thought you didnt see it so here he is ((Link))https://pokemonworldrpg.forumotion.net/t7191p15-veridian-academy-sign-ups))
Eveinia
Eveinia

PostSubject: Re: Veridian Academy Roleplay   Veridian Academy Roleplay - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Aug 09, 2014 2:56 am

(Ah. Your character is allowed.)
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu

PostSubject: Re: Veridian Academy Roleplay   Veridian Academy Roleplay - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Aug 09, 2014 3:10 am

Argento walked into the cafeteria with a cheri berry and a fish. He looked around a bit eyeing the various males before sitting down he say one guy in-particular who was clearly a starraptor gajinka.
Eveinia
Eveinia

PostSubject: Re: Veridian Academy Roleplay   Veridian Academy Roleplay - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Aug 09, 2014 1:48 pm

The Starraptor Gaijinka looked at him, eyebrow raised in wonder as to why the other male had sitten down next to him. He didn't mind of course, but he was confused as of why the other had. He wanted if the other Gijinka needed help with something, or just needed another to talk with. There were so many things that this one could want that it was hard to figure out just what. Without asking anyway, and if he wanted to know what, then he was going to have to ask.

"Yes? Can I help you?"
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu

PostSubject: Re: Veridian Academy Roleplay   Veridian Academy Roleplay - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Aug 09, 2014 4:30 pm

Argento smiled a bit. "I'm Argento I'm new and may I say your the most stunning one in this room." he said in a sweet tone.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Veridian Academy Roleplay   Veridian Academy Roleplay - Page 2 H6Q0F8z

Veridian Academy Roleplay
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next