HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Freedom is sweet (Private, Fenris)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
Leo
Leo

Freedom is sweet (Private, Fenris)  - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freedom is sweet (Private, Fenris)    Freedom is sweet (Private, Fenris)  - Page 7 H6Q0F8zWed Aug 27, 2014 11:51 pm

Coy walked over to him as he looked at him. ''You shouldn't walk away, you saw the scars next to my pearls right, if you dont come with me bad people come and get you'' He said as he stood still as he clenched his fists to hold back tears. ''People who have locked me up ever since I was born and hurted me with every step. I am out here to get people like you, so please otherwise I know they will find you too'' He said as a tear dripped on the soft soil of the ground as he looked at the other male. ''Please I am just trying to make sure no one will feel the pain i felt all those years'' He told arenzo.
Dragon Kurai

Freedom is sweet (Private, Fenris)  - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freedom is sweet (Private, Fenris)    Freedom is sweet (Private, Fenris)  - Page 7 H6Q0F8zWed Aug 27, 2014 11:55 pm

"I spent many years without friends, and a majority of the time my parents would work," Arenzo scoffed lightly at Coy. "I've been alone a lot of time and I took care of myself then; I will now." He turned and started moving away, his abnormal foot leaving a clear indication in the soil he had been there. He stopped a few feet away. "So save your tears for someone else," he told Coy.

Freedom is sweet (Private, Fenris)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7