HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Freedom is sweet (Private, Fenris)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Leo
Leo

Freedom is sweet (Private, Fenris)  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freedom is sweet (Private, Fenris)    Freedom is sweet (Private, Fenris)  - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSun Aug 24, 2014 4:03 am

Coy was just about to head out of the emergency exit as he heard the voice of the intercom tell him that he shouldn't go in there cause he wouldn't be able to help him from there anymore as he got the hint and began to smash the chains. He had smashed the chains on his feet succesfull and was smashing the chains on his hands now as he heard someone yell Coy his name as he gave another quickl smashes on the shackles on his hands and as they broke made a run for it. ''Where do I need to go then now'' He asked waiting for the intercom to awnser as he hadn't even looked at the person who had called his name knowing it wouldn't be a good person. He didn't even check who he was which he should have but decided not to.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Freedom is sweet (Private, Fenris)    Freedom is sweet (Private, Fenris)  - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSun Aug 24, 2014 4:08 am

"There's a stairwell nearby... No, not the one you came from either," the intercom boomed, it clear that only the one speaking to Coy was activated. "There's a guard in front of it... And he has a gun; oh boy..." A few moments of silence arose before the voice spoke up again. "It looks like someone's on the loose though; check around the corner... Looks like someone got smitten by a pretty big dog. Should have a radio on him."
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Freedom is sweet (Private, Fenris)    Freedom is sweet (Private, Fenris)  - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSun Aug 24, 2014 4:20 am

Coy listene to the voice over guy as he looked around the corner, and wasn't sure who the person was with the wolf kind of creature but if he was right he was pretty sure that it was the leader from before as he had taken his wolf with him once the elevator worked again and was hunting him down. He got one of the chains that he had cut open and away as he began to swirl and swirl it letting it gain speed before letting it loose as it rushed towards the person with the wolf, he hoped it would give him a nice hit on the hed so he would be able to put him unconcious and see what would happen with the wolf, maybe he could talk some sennse into him. Otherwise he would also have his axe with him just to be sure.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Freedom is sweet (Private, Fenris)    Freedom is sweet (Private, Fenris)  - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSun Aug 24, 2014 5:33 am

"Who's a good boy," a guard told the wolf, petting the creature before Coy's chain made contact against the side of the small headgear he was wearing. The guard looked to the side after the chain hit the floor, looking down getting a feeling that the creature and himself weren't the only ones there. "Listen boy, your master is kinda stuck in an elevator, so you gotta listen to me, okay," the guard spoke, the wolf creature clearly understanding. Such was an advantage of creating a monster by starting with a man alone; you had the man's mind in an animal's body. "Come on; if someone's down here the others will take care of them." The two could clearly be heard leaving as claws clicked against the ground with the movement of the creature's paws. The body of the deceased guard around the corner would be open game for Coy or others. "Good... Looks like they left... Hurry and grab that radio; using intercoms is more risky of giving your position away..."
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Freedom is sweet (Private, Fenris)    Freedom is sweet (Private, Fenris)  - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSun Aug 24, 2014 8:11 pm

Coy listened carefully to what the guard was saying as he could hear his chain connect with the headgear of the guard and he quickly hid himself after the chain had hit the floor. He was glad to hear that the master of the dog was still trapped in the elevator and that he was now assigned to a normal guard or at least till the master of the dog kind of creature was freed of course. He was even more happy to hear that the two of them were going away and that they were thinking that if he would be there that two other guards would take care of them. He heard the paws of the man, wolf creature tick against the ground as the sound kept growing fainter. He waited till he was sure that no one was coming and jumped to the deceased guard as he got the radio from his belt and noticed also a taser which he gladly took as he then went back to the emergency exit. He opened it and felt the wind hit his face together with a wave of fresh air. He took one deep breath and then ran away from the building.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Freedom is sweet (Private, Fenris)    Freedom is sweet (Private, Fenris)  - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSun Aug 24, 2014 8:16 pm

"Hey, hey, hold off," the radio echoed to Coy. The sound was obviously quieter than the intercom, but it was still audible. "I helped you, so don't just run away! What woudl be the point of the radio!" A camera was outside and pointed towards Coy, the person obviously keeping an eye on him.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Freedom is sweet (Private, Fenris)    Freedom is sweet (Private, Fenris)  - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSun Aug 24, 2014 8:18 pm

Coy just wanted to talk away when he heard the voice through the radio as he listened. ''Yeah but what do you want me to do then dud its life or death in there I just want to get as far away from them as possible'' He said as he listened to the radio and noiced the camera moving to him as he looked at it and winked to the camera while waiting for an awnser from the unknown man who was helping him get out of there alive.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Freedom is sweet (Private, Fenris)    Freedom is sweet (Private, Fenris)  - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSun Aug 24, 2014 8:28 pm

"Maybe I'd be offering you a little escape plan! I just need one thing from inside the facility, but you don't have to go and get it," the radio boomed lightly. "I saw what happened to you in that room! I realize where that pearl is from! I've seen someone like you! And speak up! I can't hear you if you don't talk loudly enough..." A growl came from trees nearby, it obvious there were people searching for Coy around the facility. "I'm near the front of the building..."
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Freedom is sweet (Private, Fenris)    Freedom is sweet (Private, Fenris)  - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSun Aug 24, 2014 8:34 pm

Coy kept listening to the guy who was speaking in the radio. He hadn't even an idea why this guy was doing this all for him as he had no idea who this guy even was. ''Yeah well I know it now too so yeah'' Coy said as he couldn't think of someone else to say as he spoke up a bit cause the guy told him so as apparantly he wasn't able to hear him however coy could hear the growl that came from a few trees nearby as he went back inside and hid himself being one of the counters that were in the lobby where probably someone would come and be greeted by the lady who would sit at the desk as he listened to the guy. He heard that he was at the front of the building or at least near it, Coy quickly went out of the emergency exit and stood stil for a bit since some creatures weren't able to see you once you stood still long enough as after a moment he ran towards along the side to the front but when he was close he began to scuffle not trying to make any sound that would give away his place where he would be hiding.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Freedom is sweet (Private, Fenris)    Freedom is sweet (Private, Fenris)  - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSun Aug 24, 2014 8:38 pm

"You don't have to worry about scuffling until you get in the parking lot," the radio boomed a bit. "Remember I'm watching over you and have access to the entire facility..." The radio was silent for a few moments while Coy moved for the front. "Quick! There's some guards coming! You need to run between a couple of the cars and sit tight. I'll distract them for you!" The camera on the corner of the building that was closest to Coy turned and looked right at him.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Freedom is sweet (Private, Fenris)    Freedom is sweet (Private, Fenris)  - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSun Aug 24, 2014 8:46 pm

He obeyed the voice as he began to run again and heard that he was watching over him and that he would have access to the whole facility. He could apparantly lock doors and stuff so he should be able to think with him and he should be able to get in and out very fast maybe even safe. He was so dep into thought that he almost didn't hear him say that there were guards coming and he just arrived at the parking lot. He quickly checked a few trunks as one of the truncks opened and he went into it and closed it as he waited for the distraction to be able to get out of the cars behind.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Freedom is sweet (Private, Fenris)    Freedom is sweet (Private, Fenris)  - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSun Aug 24, 2014 8:52 pm

A few moments after the person helping Coy noticed he was in the trunk of the car, one of the alarms at the facility went haywire. The guards that were approaching heard it, turning tail and running towards the sound of the noise. Sure, the facility was being hacked, but the guards had been taught that some alarms weren't accessible... An obvious lie. "You're clear," the radio told Coy in a light boom. "Now listen... There's a small van. It's windows aren't clear enough to see inside, yet you can see outside... It's clearly different from the others with gray paint. That's where I am; hurry; I'll ahve the doors open."
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Freedom is sweet (Private, Fenris)    Freedom is sweet (Private, Fenris)  - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSun Aug 24, 2014 9:06 pm

Coy listened carefully as he heard footsteps coming through the parking lot, however after a few moments he heard an alarm go of and heard the footsteps from the guards that had come through the parking lot now softly go away into the distance as he had heard them run to the facility. He waited for the sign and heard that he was clear. He quickly got out of the trunk gave a wink to the most nearby camera knowing he was the one controlling them and then looked around. There were three vans a bit further, two of them had total black glass but one was dark grey and was white from the outside. He quickly went there as the doors were open and jumped in after closing the door and taking a sigh turning around to see who had been his savoir.

(a description of his looks would be appreciated)
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Freedom is sweet (Private, Fenris)    Freedom is sweet (Private, Fenris)  - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSun Aug 24, 2014 9:12 pm

The one who had helped Coy sighed, hearing the doors to the van shut as it began speeding down the parking lot. No guards were there to see them escape, as they had all rushed to see what had set the alarm off. The sigh which was given off would sound feminine; obviously Coy had had a misinterpretation of who was saving him. "After four attempts we finally got one," the mysterious woman spoke as she turned her head to look at Coy. The chair she was in wasn't falling over, it screwed to the bottom of the vehicle with everything else being held in place by other means. There were two screens in front of her; one had the facility's building plans while the other had diagrams and pictures of Palkia on it. She gestured to another chair beside her so Coy could stand up and sit down without getting tossed around by the vehicle. "And still no precious documents..." The woman's hair was long, tied back, and colored a deep black. "Yet still, we saved someone; you."
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Freedom is sweet (Private, Fenris)    Freedom is sweet (Private, Fenris)  - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSun Aug 24, 2014 11:55 pm

Coy heard a content sigh as the door of the van was shut tight and the car came to life speeding forward as he looked outside seeing no guard that might have seen him or the van drive away from the parking lot. They all seemed to car too much about the alarm that had been going of. He heard the sigh again but it sounded very feminine as he heard her talk that they have done four attempts but only had been able to save one of the people who had been kept hostage there and that person was he. He could see her turning around and wondered who or what was steering the car now since she was the one facing him as he could see two screens, one which he thought seemed like blueprints and the other one he was clearly able to see palkia. He saw her gesture that he should sit down next o her and he sat down being carefull that there was nothing wrong with the chair as he looked at the woman. ''Uhm shouldn't you be the one driving?'' He asked as he felt the car move on his own and looked at her. ''Anyway what do you mean with precious documents ?''
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Freedom is sweet (Private, Fenris)    Freedom is sweet (Private, Fenris)  - Page 5 H6Q0F8zMon Aug 25, 2014 12:25 am

"I've been trying to figure out what they've been doing," the mysterious woman told Coy, her brilliant, unnatural, red eyes looking to him. "You wouldn't believe what kind of upholstered security they use for those sorts of things. Take control of a facility is like taking candy from someone as opposed to getting the documents..." She then chuckled lightly. "I am technically driving the car. I programmed it to be so intelligent." She then stared forward at the screens and soon afterwards, the blueprints were off hte screen and pictures of Dialga arose. "You're looking for someone in close relation to this big guy, right?"
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Freedom is sweet (Private, Fenris)    Freedom is sweet (Private, Fenris)  - Page 5 H6Q0F8zMon Aug 25, 2014 12:34 am

Coy listened to her as he was mesmerized by the red eyes of the woman in front of him. he couldn't believe the intellegence she must have to hack into a probably super well guarder server and also be able to programma a car to be intellegent as he watched her. She kept going on about those documents and he wondered what was so special about the documents. Would it be how to transform humans into those huge wolves or would it be something even more scarier or worse. He watched as she stared at the screen and the blueprints dissapeared as a picture of dialga appaeared on the screen. He felt a hatred, an anger coming from outside of him and knew it had to be palkia. ''Yes I am looking for a person close to that pokemon but before I say anything why are you helping me?'' Coy asked as he knew nothing was free in this world and especially not something as this.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Freedom is sweet (Private, Fenris)    Freedom is sweet (Private, Fenris)  - Page 5 H6Q0F8zMon Aug 25, 2014 12:39 am

"You could say I've had a visit from two friends," the woman told Coy. She looked from the screen over to him. "Why do you think that I've been desperately trying to get those documents?" She rubbed her right eye. "You've visited one of them after all." Clearly her eyes were a hint as well as her words; if Coy couldn't pick up on what she was saying in truth, then he likely never would.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Freedom is sweet (Private, Fenris)    Freedom is sweet (Private, Fenris)  - Page 5 H6Q0F8zMon Aug 25, 2014 2:47 am

Coy was a bit shocked at what the girl told him as he looked at her. It was coming to hit him as he looked with a stern look. '"Are you one of the legendaries pokemon chosen as well?'' He said as he looked at the girl. If she had been visited by two of those it could mean two things. One: She was one of the chosen, or two: she was just too fabulous. He looked at her as he awaited an awner before saying. "'Where are we going btw I dont want to be rescued by one organisation to be taken by another'' He said as he wasn't sure if this was one of the other organisations as he looked at the girl as he was starting to get what she meant.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Freedom is sweet (Private, Fenris)    Freedom is sweet (Private, Fenris)  - Page 5 H6Q0F8zMon Aug 25, 2014 2:51 am

"We're going wherever you want to go," the woman told Coy. "I don't have a house; I have enough money to live, but I won't pay for a home and be stuck in one space." She looked to her screens after rubbing her eye. "I was taken from my mind and visited Giratina... Then, for some reason, I met Palkia as well..." She sighed lightly. "They wanted me to guide whoever was 'chosen' to the other so they could be killed..." The way she spoke made it seem as though she didn't want to see someone die.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Freedom is sweet (Private, Fenris)    Freedom is sweet (Private, Fenris)  - Page 5 H6Q0F8zMon Aug 25, 2014 2:56 am

Coy listened to the girl as she told him that she kind of didn't live anywhere as she didn't like being stuck in one place, he was baffled that she had been visited by girantina but more that palkia had called her to it. ''I can hear from your tone you dont like the task that has been givin to you do you?'' He asked the girl as he looked at her and leaned a bit forward so he sat more comfortable. ''It seems you would much like it more that no one would die but you know palkia and dialga are sworn enemies right?'' He asked he looked at her. ''Anyway is there a shrine for palkia I could visit?'' He said as he looked at the girl.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Freedom is sweet (Private, Fenris)    Freedom is sweet (Private, Fenris)  - Page 5 H6Q0F8zMon Aug 25, 2014 2:59 am

"I wouldn't know," the woman told Coy. "I haven't really researched that... You would think that it'd have shown when I was looking up information about them, but it didn't..." She looked over to him lightly. "And even if they are enemies, an innocent shouldn't die over it. Do you really feel comfortable with the concept of killing someone? Your own hands would be covered in their blood; you'd be guilty of murder."
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Freedom is sweet (Private, Fenris)    Freedom is sweet (Private, Fenris)  - Page 5 H6Q0F8zMon Aug 25, 2014 3:04 am

Coy looked down and his face was full of pain. ''Of course I dont want to kill someone, I feel like this is more a burden then anything else. Palkia promised me though that I wouldn't have to do anything and that the pearls would do everything for me but still I really feel uncomfortable with that. '' At this point tears began to fall on coys lap which came directly from his eyes. ''I dont want to murder no body, I dont want to have those organisations after me I just want to be left alone and have the life of a normal teenage pokemon trainer'' He said as the tears now came in streams as it hit him what had happened to him, what he could have become and what was laying ahead of him.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Freedom is sweet (Private, Fenris)    Freedom is sweet (Private, Fenris)  - Page 5 H6Q0F8zMon Aug 25, 2014 3:38 am

"You're past being a normal pokemon trainer in their teenage years," the woman told Coy. She hated to tell him that fact, but it was the truth. "Look at your torso and your hands. Those pearls are what make you different from everyone else..." She continued to gaze at him a bit sadly. "Perhaps by the time we find the other one that was chosen the pokemon will change their minds... Perhaps you won't have to fight or kill anyone..." She turned her head back to her screens, the two having dimmed since they were inactive a bit. "That may be a while to come as well... The other one isn't showing up for me as you are; for some reason, I can detect your presence from my computers here, but I can't for the other..." She looked back over to Coy. "That's something to think about..."
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Freedom is sweet (Private, Fenris)    Freedom is sweet (Private, Fenris)  - Page 5 H6Q0F8zMon Aug 25, 2014 11:55 pm

Coy kept crying as she was telling him the truth. ''But I dont even want to be like this'' He said crying as he burried his face in his hands. ''I don't want to be linked to some legendary pokemon, hunted and do thinks I don't want'' He said as he kept crying in his hands tears streaming down a face as the place where his tears were falling had become a wet place on his knee. ''I didn't choose to be like this why does this have to happen to me, always the bad things happen to me from when I was young I can't take anymore bad things'' He cried as his shoulders were shaking and tears kept streaming down his face as he knew he would have no choice but to let the pearls kill the one of the diamond. There was no other way otherwise Palkia would have told him too.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Freedom is sweet (Private, Fenris)    Freedom is sweet (Private, Fenris)  - Page 5 H6Q0F8z

Freedom is sweet (Private, Fenris)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next