HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sophisticated Beasts [RP Thread]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Mord-Sith
Mord-Sith

Sophisticated Beasts [RP Thread] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sophisticated Beasts [RP Thread]   Sophisticated Beasts [RP Thread] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed May 14, 2014 7:19 pm

//Sorry it has taken me so long to answer. xD I'll try not to be so slow next time <3//

Luwa had just looked at the man, lightly swinging his tail from side to side on the floor, with a kind shine in his black eyes.

"I think it's incredible how low the security is, and stupid that we don't just kill them all off.. The weak, underdeveloped humans, that is."

When the flying fireball suddenly talked, Luwa twisted his neck in a creepy, snake-like fashion, were it was bent completely backwards, so he could see the talker himself.
Interesting, he thought, looking at the nature-inspired creature.
When it came inside, he stretched his neck for a short time, before once again looking towards the bartender with a smile, as if his neck bending the wrong way without breaking was nothing.

When he left and came back in with a plate of food, he began to drool, which looked kind of weird since his mouth were shut, and because of his lips was almost non-existing and the same color as the skin, it looked almost like long stripes of sweat.

"Mmmrhh!"

When he had sat down the plate, he once again ripped open his mouth and began tearing apart the bug with her sharp, shark-like teeth, caring not for manners.

//Sorry about le confusion, Luwa is a MALE, but I forgot myself because of the totally misleading name. Lol. xD I'll try not to make that mistake again//

Last edited by Mord-Sith on Thu May 15, 2014 1:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: Sophisticated Beasts [RP Thread]   Sophisticated Beasts [RP Thread] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed May 14, 2014 10:48 pm

Xelta watched his plate come to the counter, as he reached out to grab them, the heat from his firey hand quickly cooked everything and soon caught fire as he touched them. He quickly stuffed it into his mouth and let it all burn up to nothing "yummy!" He said.
WeatherWarrior
WeatherWarrior

PostSubject: Re: Sophisticated Beasts [RP Thread]   Sophisticated Beasts [RP Thread] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu May 15, 2014 5:16 am

Odon frowned at the Hivetarye's words. Two of his hydra heads reached into the window to the kitchen and one brought out a kettle that was steaming a little grasping it by the handle in his teeth. He smiled as he noticed the flaming wisp digging into his food. “Underdeveloped is the wrong word to use in this case" Odon said, as his other hydra head came back with a tray with three tea cups on it grasped in its teeth, his tone gentle showing he meant no offense in correcting Luwa. "Your choice of that word shows at least two flaws in logic" The kettle as well as the tray was set down on the bar counter as another head went to grab something else. "The first one is that you using undeveloped in place of weaker, cause why would you consider them underdeveloped is it cause they are weaker than a mountain troll or giant? So are elves and dwarves but they aren't underdeveloped. So they aren't as fast as a centaur neither is a sprite or wisp. Being underdeveloped is a giant whose legs didn't grow properly and can’t support him or a harpy that can't fly due to her wings not growing the right way to support her weight in flight. Humans may not have the same advantages that we do but they have their own they have figured out how to do so much that we have used magic or our strengths for where they have used their heads to survive. Cause unlike us and animals their claws and teeth aren't dangerous so they had to make their claws and teeth so they could survive. So I say nay they are just as developed as us just in a different way." Odon said as his head came back with a small pot. "The second flaw in the logic is that you compared the to us as if we all are the same species. After all you wouldn't say a goblin and a fairy are the same species. Cause what if the giants thought that all of us small ones were underdeveloped cause we didn’t have their strength or their size and therefore should be killed off? Or if, on a slightly larger scale if all the aquatic beings decided since we can’t breathe in water we are under developed and should be killed off?” Odon poured the kettle into two of the tea cups and poured a brownish liquid that appeared mixed with sort of clear liquid from the pot. “Our differences make us unique but no matter what shape or size we are we share one thing we are alive. We are all alive and as such we all have the right to live.” He placed one of the two cups that were filled from the kettle in front of Luwa and place the one from the pot in front of the flame wisp. “To claw and bite our way to whatever end awaits us” He said as he picked up his cup and drank from it. “By the way the food is on the house.” He said with a smile. "and yours is a mix of plant oil and grease" he said to the little fireball.
youarereta98
youarereta98

PostSubject: Re: Sophisticated Beasts [RP Thread]   Sophisticated Beasts [RP Thread] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu May 15, 2014 6:15 am

Alutoks looked his opponent up and down, his eyes still locked and his body still poised for combat. The need to strike out at the man echoed throughout the demons body, the thirst for blood was addictive, he could feel the withdraw seep through him as he began to lower the sword. Alutoks let out a growl as he walked away from the crowd, the only thing restricting him from trying to rip the Wolf apart bit by bit was the fact he had received an apology. "Sarcasm will get you nowhere, beast." He muttered, his feet didnt stop to wait and see where the conversation would lead, they carried Alutoks away from the scene, strategically keeping him from any sign of action. The Demon's legs carried him to the Great Oak Tavern, a small place that he visited on his bad days, the days in which he had to resist attempting to chop somebodies head off, which was often. He walked into the Tavern, it seemed an odd crowd had gathered around on this night, a Giant fireball, some weird dragon thing, he cared little for what it actually was, and the usual bar keep. Alutoks rolled his eyes as he heard Odon finish his rant on different creatures and humans. He took his seat at the corner of the bar, using the body of the misshapen dragon to keep the heat of the ball of flames off of him. Alutoks let out a scoff as he began to throw in his own two cents. "Why should the humans deserve any right to live? They have destroyed our homes and killed our families, If they are allowed to deem others as unworthy of life then what keeps them from being any better?" He thought about his own motives in life, letting out a small chuckle as he realized how hypocritical he must seem right now. "I'm simply waiting for somebody to be strong enough to deem me as unfit for life." The short life of a smile on his face was replaced by an uninterested grunt, he looked around the room for Ametti. "Where the hell is that girl?" The thought of that wolf, Bane, having killed her as Alutoks was walking away came to the front of his mind, a shot of worry went over him before he remembered just how much she had annoyed him over the years. He toyed with the idea of going back to search for her, yet his thirst won out, he turned towards the Bartender. "I'll take anything, surprise me."
Mord-Sith
Mord-Sith

PostSubject: Re: Sophisticated Beasts [RP Thread]   Sophisticated Beasts [RP Thread] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu May 15, 2014 11:05 am

Luwa licked his teeth, before looking at Odon with a wondrous look.

"Hm.. You may be right."

And then the new customer came in, sharing his own thoughts, regarding the humans. And Luwa found himself nodding a little, taking another bite of his bug, before scratching his chin with a little rumble.

"Hrrrhmm.. He is also right, though. But we can be brutal too.. I've experienced it.."

He looked at his meal, suddenly not feeling hungry, thinking about the past. His left wing twitched, reminding him just a little too well about the hole, that made him unable to fly freely through the wind.

"Sophisticated beasts.. That is what we are."

Luwa thanked the bartender for the dinner, lightly bending backwards, until his body seemed unimaginably twisted and broken. Then he swung a few time, until the body was once again long, linear and normal-looking.

"Humans.. Beasts.. I don't know about you guys, but I feel like hunting."

Luwa stretched his neck, until it made an omnious crack, then scurried out of the bar, his body making snake-like movements, while the tail swiped out the footprints Luwa made.
Small clouds of sand hurled up from the swiping, but quickly laid themselves back onto the ground again.

He was now on his way, in a quick pace, gliding mostly unnoticed through the groups of people. Looking for something to snap on.
For some unknown reason, the talk in the bar had upset him; made him angry enough to rampage if the possibility emerged.
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu

PostSubject: Re: Sophisticated Beasts [RP Thread]   Sophisticated Beasts [RP Thread] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu May 15, 2014 3:10 pm

Bane was in desperate need of a drink. He dipped his head to Tyler he had set a curfew for him so he wasn't out at night where he would most likely be spotted as most night creatures knew who among them live only at night. He walked to the closet tavern Great Oak tavern. He walked in he saw the Demon he didn't pay any more attention to him but, went to the darkest booth he could find and sat.

Tyler smiled. "Well, I don't think your a bad omen I mean I love cats especially black ones." He said sounding very different then he looked.
thaloden
thaloden

PostSubject: Re: Sophisticated Beasts [RP Thread]   Sophisticated Beasts [RP Thread] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu May 15, 2014 9:00 pm

Mason watched as the wolf and demon walked away glad they had decided not to fight. He started to leave deciding to run thru the forest when he heard the word cat. He froze his muscles tensing then started looking around. He soon spotted a small black cat apon seeing the cat his eyes went from blue human eyes to green wolf eyes and he let out a low growl in the back of his throat. He soon morphed into wolf form and teeth bared growling slightly he slowly walked towards the cat.
DarkSuicune98
DarkSuicune98

PostSubject: Re: Sophisticated Beasts [RP Thread]   Sophisticated Beasts [RP Thread] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu May 15, 2014 9:27 pm

Pain tensed, head snapping over to Mason's direction before Kiku morphed into his true form. A white wolf was now standing protectively in front of Pain and giving Mason a warning growl as gold glared into green, fur on end and tail twitching anxiously.
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu

PostSubject: Re: Sophisticated Beasts [RP Thread]   Sophisticated Beasts [RP Thread] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat May 17, 2014 12:21 am

Tyler reached into his jacket and pulled out a collapsible scythe. He clicked a button it grew to a 15 in. curved blade with a 24 feet of pole. He stood next to the white wolf. He spun the scythe and slammed the end of the stick into the ground. "Back off!" He said in a suddenly dropped ravenous voice. He eye's betrayed a hint of fear.

Bane ordered an ale and some venison. "Very rare please." He said. He leaned back and slouched down.
thaloden
thaloden

PostSubject: Re: Sophisticated Beasts [RP Thread]   Sophisticated Beasts [RP Thread] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon May 19, 2014 1:08 am

Mason stopped and held his ground as Kiku and Tyler stepped in front of the cat. "You back off" he growled to Tyler in wolf before turning back to Kiku starring directly into his eyes he took a single step forward challenging him.
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu

PostSubject: Re: Sophisticated Beasts [RP Thread]   Sophisticated Beasts [RP Thread] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon May 19, 2014 1:14 am

Tyler held the other end in his left hand the end with the blade on his right.  "I suggest you tuck that ego with your tail in between your legs then walk out of here." He said he was crouched down slightly his feet bended ready for a quick dash sweep attack.  "Last chance leave this cat alone."

Blake was kinda board so he started to play with ta match fire making shapes and pictures most of them of friends he lost in the Cyber war.  He often carried matches around so he has a source of fire every where he went.

Last edited by Pup on Tue May 20, 2014 1:52 am; edited 2 times in total
DarkSuicune98
DarkSuicune98

PostSubject: Re: Sophisticated Beasts [RP Thread]   Sophisticated Beasts [RP Thread] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon May 19, 2014 2:04 am

"Back off means back off. You're out numbered and it'd be in your best interest to leave the kitten alone or get hurt, your choice." Kiku snarled, fangs bared, daring Mason to take another step. One who've read upon the "legends" of Neo Wolves would know that they are very fast and have strong jaws, angering one isn't wise.

Pain's red eyes never left Mason. He sat there just as tense as his guardian, yet he still had a curious air to him even in the face of danger.

Last edited by DarkSuicune98 on Fri May 30, 2014 1:34 am; edited 1 time in total
WeatherWarrior
WeatherWarrior

PostSubject: Re: Sophisticated Beasts [RP Thread]   Sophisticated Beasts [RP Thread] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue May 20, 2014 1:33 am

Odon shook his head he didn't like how the demon responded at all. That was the type of thought process he had been talking about and Demon's had it for everyone. He went into the kitchen and brought out a plate of Demonic cuisine and the venison the other person ordered and delivered them to their intended recipients.
thaloden
thaloden

PostSubject: Re: Sophisticated Beasts [RP Thread]   Sophisticated Beasts [RP Thread] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue May 20, 2014 4:33 pm

Mason looked from Tyler to Kiku thinking about what to do next after a moment he lowered himself slightly ready to dodge to the side if either one of them attacked him. "You know it's not exactly fair being 2 against 1" he said not moving forward but not backing off. "That is unless your to week or afraid to fight me by yourself".
DarkSuicune98
DarkSuicune98

PostSubject: Re: Sophisticated Beasts [RP Thread]   Sophisticated Beasts [RP Thread] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue May 20, 2014 9:23 pm

"I'm not afraid to fight you, pup. The only thing I have to worry about is my charge's safety." Kiku replied with another snarl, his migrain worsening into a full blown headache as he stayed still.
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu

PostSubject: Re: Sophisticated Beasts [RP Thread]   Sophisticated Beasts [RP Thread] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue May 20, 2014 9:41 pm

Tyler narrowed his eye's. Then he calmed down. "It's obvious you want something and we know you can't handle the consequence of getting it." He said he was starting to sound silky and smooth and his tone was of one that could easily be trapped into a head. "Why don't we make a deal? You laeve this little kit alone and in exchange I won't have to rip your head off slowly." He said his voice sounding demanding and ridged.

Bane start to eat but before he did he burnt a small bit with the fire. "Take this as an offering." He said as he cut the hole out. "Don't know why I always do that but it feels like I have to." He said to himself. He started to eat in large ravenous bites not caring about manners or silverware in that matter as he began to rip off chunks with his hand.
thaloden
thaloden

PostSubject: Re: Sophisticated Beasts [RP Thread]   Sophisticated Beasts [RP Thread] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue May 20, 2014 11:44 pm

Mason claws dug into the ground as Kiku called him pup only his parents had ever called him that and it enraged him to hear it from anyone else's mouth. "you have no right to call me that" he growled intensely completely forgetting about everyone else. "Only 2 people were ever aloud to call me that and you aren't one of them" he said glaring at Kiku barely able to keep himself from lunging straight at him.
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu

PostSubject: Re: Sophisticated Beasts [RP Thread]   Sophisticated Beasts [RP Thread] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue May 20, 2014 11:55 pm

Bane ran up and knocked Mason out of the air. he had finished his meal and came back looking for Tyler. he left his payment on the table plus a little bit of a tip. Bane lit a match and let the fire wrap around his body. His eyes were bright icy blue and as he grew madder that mason was trying to attack Tyler and his friend. "Listen you mangy cur. I'll burn you very nice and slowly then eat you like you were a deer and throw your bones to the spirit of the forest." He growled he now let the fire take to a form of a giant blue fire dragon. It was clear now he was extremely pissed.

Tyler was amazed at how pissed off Bane was he never seen him this mad before not even at the worst name he was called often. he was often called A Man-made dog which was inferring to the fact the only reason he's a freak is because of the humans.

DarkSuicune98
DarkSuicune98

PostSubject: Re: Sophisticated Beasts [RP Thread]   Sophisticated Beasts [RP Thread] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed May 21, 2014 1:47 am

Kiku was somewhat surptised that Bane had jumped into the fray so quickly and nearly reeled back form how angry he was, but he completely understood why one like him would be angry. He narrowed his eyes at Mason but did not reply to what was said to him. 'This kid doesn't know when to listen and respect his elders. He should just leave, that wolf's pride of his will be the death of him.' The Neo Wolf thought irritably.

Pain looked toward his guardian with light worry. He could tell the other wasn't feeling too good, even though he hid it well, Kiku couldn't hide how he felt to the Neko.
thaloden
thaloden

PostSubject: Re: Sophisticated Beasts [RP Thread]   Sophisticated Beasts [RP Thread] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed May 21, 2014 7:28 pm

As Mason was knocked into the air he managed to flip landing on his feet nails grating into the ground from the momentum of the throw. He looked at the blue fire dragon that bane had made with fear in his eyes. He took a few steps backward deciding it was time for him to cut his losses and leave. He moved his eyes from the dragon and turned to Kiku and pain "watch your back because I'll be watching you" and with that he drew an x into the ground with his claws turned around and ran into the woods.
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu

PostSubject: Re: Sophisticated Beasts [RP Thread]   Sophisticated Beasts [RP Thread] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed May 21, 2014 9:30 pm

Bane took a deep breath brought his paws in front of his face and slowly exhaled while at the same time lowering his paws. "Tyler, you should of known better than to pick a fight especially with a werewolf." He growled protectively. "What was this fight about anyways?" He asked.

Tyler just rubbed the back of his head. "I know Bane you told me before and I really don't know how to explain it."
DarkSuicune98
DarkSuicune98

PostSubject: Re: Sophisticated Beasts [RP Thread]   Sophisticated Beasts [RP Thread] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed May 21, 2014 10:11 pm

Kiku sighed as Mason left. He then returned back to his more human-like appearence. Ears flat and the fur on his tail on end he looked towards his charge, who had given a small sigh if releaf and stood.

"Thanks for the help." Kiku said, turning to Bane as he gave a small and weary smile. Pain nodded, agreeing with his guardian
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu

PostSubject: Re: Sophisticated Beasts [RP Thread]   Sophisticated Beasts [RP Thread] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed May 21, 2014 10:25 pm

Bane dipped his head as Tyler joined his side. "Do you guys have a safe place to stay or do you guys wanna stay with us in our little tree fort of a house?" He asked he felt a bit odd about asking and he knew Tyler wouldn't like since he wouldn't be able to drop his act for the night.
DarkSuicune98
DarkSuicune98

PostSubject: Re: Sophisticated Beasts [RP Thread]   Sophisticated Beasts [RP Thread] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed May 21, 2014 11:06 pm

"We could always stay at an inn! We wouldm't want to bother you." Kiku replied, his smile never wavering as he spoke.
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu

PostSubject: Re: Sophisticated Beasts [RP Thread]   Sophisticated Beasts [RP Thread] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed May 21, 2014 11:49 pm

Bane closed his eye's and smiled as friendly as he could. "It's no bother besides INN's arn't the safest place and if that wolf has a strip of honor he will make good of his threat." He said then Tyler added. "Yea, I wouldn't be able to sleep knowing that he might of killed my to new favorite people now would I?" He said as he smiled. Something seemed off about Tyler. He was very friendly for a demon and he hadn't done anything but really stall the attacking wolf.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sophisticated Beasts [RP Thread]   Sophisticated Beasts [RP Thread] - Page 2 H6Q0F8z

Sophisticated Beasts [RP Thread]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next