HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

City wolves (RP)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

City wolves (RP) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: City wolves (RP)   City wolves (RP) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu May 08, 2014 5:57 am

Hope dropped the now licked clean bones. Her rough tongue licked a spot on her paw and she jumped down, but didn't quite pull it off. She found herself on her back, looking up at the foliage, and was aware at the same time, of the fairly loud 'thud' sound she'd made. It may attract unwanted attention. She got to her feet and shook of the stray pieces of dirt from her coat.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

PostSubject: Re: City wolves (RP)   City wolves (RP) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu May 08, 2014 5:49 pm

Shay smiled as he walked with Anubis back to camp he replied
"Ok then"
still a little suspicious as that was his nature but, he also continued with
"So, how many other are there at the camp, and how many roughly my age?"
curious about what was soon to be his new home and his new pack.
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu

PostSubject: Re: City wolves (RP)   City wolves (RP) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu May 08, 2014 11:36 pm

Anubis smiled. at the question. "About 2 your age named Talon and Fang. Both brothers and very good fighters and there are about 6 more of us my wife star my deputy Nave and the medicine lupine Ghost. and a couple other fighters." he said as he came upon a large abandoned factory. "Well this is camp." He said he sat down his tail wagging slightly. "Go on take a peek"

A dog was walking toward Hope he had on a collar the name tag shining brightly. He look faintly like Anubis and Star. "Are you ok? I saw you take a little tumble." He said in a playful tone.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: City wolves (RP)   City wolves (RP) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri May 09, 2014 5:52 am

Hope scratched a spot on her flank then trotted off. She'd made up her mind. Safety in numbers. If she didn't like the pack, she could always go off and become a loner again. She swiveled her head. Star was nowhere to be seen. Hope shrugged and trotted off in the direction she'd seen the older wolf run off.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

PostSubject: Re: City wolves (RP)   City wolves (RP) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri May 09, 2014 6:29 pm

Shay seemed relatively interested in learning about his new pack and replied
"Sounds like a great family to me"
then suddenly trying to act cool he said
"I mean pack"
he then entered slowly making sure Anubis was with him and looked around noticing a number of other wolves he then called out
"Umm.. Hey guys I'm... I'm Shay"
smiling at them and wondering if any were going to try to start any trouble with him but, hoping against it though, he new as the rookie and a pup it could be likely.
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu

PostSubject: Re: City wolves (RP)   City wolves (RP) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri May 09, 2014 8:05 pm

Anubis followed closely in behind them. He noticed the uneasiness in some of the fighters eyes and the sparks of fire in the young wanna be's. He stood up and puffed his chest out. "This is Shay, he is joining our pack weather you like it or not if I see you giving him any trouble me or Nave will punish you." He said threw narrowed eyes. He was growling slightly as he spoke. Star was emerging from the crowd while Nave followed closely behind. Nave dipped his head to Shay. "Nice to meet you Shay, I'm Nave the Beta of this pack and this is Star." he said in a friendly tone but his eye shone with caution and a bit of disapproval. Star let out a sigh. "I'm Star I could show you around the camp or Anubis can he seems to have takin a liking to you." She said pointing with her muzzle at Anubis who was scolding one of the Fighters and the Wanna be.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: City wolves (RP)   City wolves (RP) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat May 10, 2014 6:29 am

Hope let out a very audible sigh and sat down, eyes upon the sun. She'd just have to wait. She could not find it herself.

(Time skip to afternoon, perhaps? Don't keep Hope waiting~ X3)
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: City wolves (RP)   City wolves (RP) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat May 10, 2014 9:54 am

(Perhaps one min and remember you're meeting Star at the same place you saw her earlier so, maybe day skip? If we all sleep cause, they meant to meet at `here at sun high tomorrow`)

Shay smiled at star happily he then looked at Nave and said
"Hey there Nave what's the matter don't you like me?"
having sensed that Nave didn't like him and grinned. He then looked to Star and said
"Where do I sleep? I'm a little tired you know; been walking around for quite a while then if you'd let me I'd help you hunt in the morning"
he sat down in front of Star awaiting a reply to his question.
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu

PostSubject: Re: City wolves (RP)   City wolves (RP) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat May 10, 2014 8:22 pm

Anubis flicked his head star came over.  Anubis whispered something to her before approaching Shay.  "Well your about the size of a wanna be I'll be able to place you when I get your age.  How old are you?" He said a grey wolf was steadily walking toward them.  He seem smaller and frailer then most and he looked like he was really skinny.  He came and started to nuzzle around Shay.  Anubis explained.  "That is our medicine Lupine Ghost he's just gonna check you over." He said waiting for an answer of his question.
(Well let's wait for shay to get suttled in and go to sleep before we skip)
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: City wolves (RP)   City wolves (RP) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue May 20, 2014 9:24 am

(Oh. Was it sun high 'tomorrow'? Oh o3o. Right. Anyway, I'm back~)

Hope yawned, revealing sharp fangs yet hardly intending harm. Not that there was anyone around. She passed her tongue over her jowl and her maw. She began to groom herself before letting out an indignant growl. She hated waiting. She settled down for a nap.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: City wolves (RP)   City wolves (RP) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun May 25, 2014 10:58 am

(*Beep* oops completely forgot that you'd posted soz guys been bit busy but still gonna try and post as, much as I can) (Final Exams/GCSE's for me keeping me busy)

Shay watched as, Anubis whispered to Star he then heard the question and replied
"I'm 1 and 2 months/7 years"
Shay then looked cautiously and a little awkwardly at Ghost as, he nuzzled around him. Shay then said to Anubis
"Oh ok umm.. hey Ghost.. sir"
he watched Ghost as he moved yawning a bit as it had been a busy day but, trying to work through it he hadn't spoken to Star as, he didn't know what to say he didn't even know what they'd been whispering about so, how could he.

(Where it says 1 and 2 months/7 years it's cause I didn't know what age you wanted Human Years or Wolf Years; I thought Wolf but weren't sure so, I put wolf years first)
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu

PostSubject: Re: City wolves (RP)   City wolves (RP) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun May 25, 2014 4:44 pm

(Thats ok It helps me place you more accurately because I can't do math on human/wolf years so XD. and it's ok)

Star took leave leaving shay with ghost and Anubis. Ghost had finished and asked to talk to him later then took his lead. "Well then, looks like your a smart pup." He said as he twitched an ear and got up. "I'll show you to the pup den." He said. He lead the way to a stair case that lead to a pitch black room. "This is the pup and fighters den just find a spot anytime and sleep here." He said he then turned and pointed with his muzzle to a hole in the roof with a sturdy black dot all the way up. "Thats my den have aa fighter take you because of the jump could hurt a pup." He said. "Now I must take leave of you." He said as walked back to the wanna be he was scolding earlier.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: City wolves (RP)   City wolves (RP) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun May 25, 2014 5:20 pm

(Should't you really be concentrating on your exams? D: They're far more important than role playing. Also, what do I post when it's my turn? I can't do much when a character's sleeping. Continue to skip my turn until you're ready to skip to the appointed time~)
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: City wolves (RP)   City wolves (RP) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon May 26, 2014 1:33 pm

Shay heard what Ghost had said and nodded he also, looked as Star left and shrugged before following Anubis up to the pup den he then replied
"Sounds good to me I guess"
he proceeded on to look up to Anubis' den and said
"Ok then I mean I could probably handle it but, whatever"
he tried to sound confident enough to make himself sound more capable. Shay soon moved over to a far corner of a room where it was darkest and lay down slowly falling asleep warily watching the room around him as he drifted off.

(Meh half term week i'm pretty confident I guess so, I got some time for the site I always try my hardest to make time for the site and it's occupants)
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu

PostSubject: Re: City wolves (RP)   City wolves (RP) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon May 26, 2014 7:51 pm

(Time skip: The middle of the next day)

Star was waiting where she told hope to be. sh paced for a while. "I hope that Hope says yes, good one star." she said laughing a bit to her self. Anubis was in his den enjoying a bit of the sun light that flooded from the several small holes in the roof. He yawned. He looked over the edge down at his camp. "Seem's like a normal day." He said to himself.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: City wolves (RP)   City wolves (RP) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue May 27, 2014 5:52 am

Hope's ears pricked, as she picked up the sounds of someone or something nearing long before she actually saw it. She looked up from her half eaten meal of mouse. Mice were fast, but with her small, muscular build, they were easy prey. Her tongue passed over her jowl, wiping away small traces of blood as her eyes remained fixated where the sound was approaching.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: City wolves (RP)   City wolves (RP) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue May 27, 2014 9:28 pm

Shay awoke and looked around the room to see a few others having been up for what must have been a long time because they were all apparently busy; because of this he decided to go out hunting to help out the pack as, a bit of a surprise and to help cement his place in the pack supposedly sneaking past people unaware as to whether or not he'd been seen and left the building going to search for anything he could get be it a rabbit from a local park or a bird that had strayed away from it's flock or a cat.

He stayed on his haunches when he spotted a rabbit sniffing about in the park and watched waiting for the perfect moment to strike when it arrived he moved in near silently and bared his teeth before reaching about a meter away and hid among the grass. Watching still he saw an opportunity and pounced landing on the rabbit and pinning it to the ground the knocking it unconscious with his weight which only just managed to do it but still in tact and then carried it back towards the pack's camp.

Once there he carried it past a few of the others around his age and looked for Anubis or even Star or Ghost or at least one of his pack's elders. Speaking through his teeth which contained the in tact rabbit he called out
"Anyone here... Anubis? Star? Ghost? I've got something for you guys"
he then remember Anubis' den and went up to the pup and fighters den then standing right beneath the high up den of Anubis and calling up
"Anubis? You up there?"
dumping the unconscious rabbit at his feet and sitting down waiting for the arrival of any of the elders.
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu

PostSubject: Re: City wolves (RP)   City wolves (RP) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue May 27, 2014 9:41 pm

A scruffy looking wolf walked down the stairs. "You should kill that rabbit before it get's up." He said walking past Shay and toward the down stairs den. Anubis kinda just called down to the scruffy wolf to shut his muzzle. Anubis walked down and sat in front of Shay. "He's right though kill it before it wakes up and runs off." He said in a simple tone.

Star walked around again sniffing at a box. "Hope you around here?" She called.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: City wolves (RP)   City wolves (RP) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed May 28, 2014 5:36 am

"Yes." Hope called in a small voice. "Ahem. I mean, yes." She said again, louder this time, loud enough for the wind to carry her voice down around the deserted area. Paws clicking on the concrete slabs, she trotted around. She was bound to hear Star's clicks too, if she was moving. She turned a corner and spied her sniffing in a box. "Hi!" She called out cheerily.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: City wolves (RP)   City wolves (RP) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed May 28, 2014 11:24 pm

Shay nodded immediately going for the rabbit's jugular upon request of Anubis. Ensuring that it was killed before it could run away he then said to Anubis
"This is my first contribution towards hunting for the pack sir"
stepping back from the rabbit and continuing with
"So, Anubis sir what are we doing today?"
bouncing from paw to paw nimbly clearly eager to get started with training or contributing as part of the team and eager to show his worth and that he could be just as good as the older wolves.
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu

PostSubject: Re: City wolves (RP)   City wolves (RP) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu May 29, 2014 10:33 pm

Anubis smiled. "Well, looks like someone is eager to be a wanna be arn't they." He said smiling.
"Just put it over there with the other freshkill while I prepare for the ceremony." He said walking behind a pile of human things. Star jumped back from the box she stuck her head in the box. She lefted her head up so the box was on it. She turned to you smiled and said. "So, whats the verdict." She said in a happy tone.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: City wolves (RP)   City wolves (RP) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri May 30, 2014 9:31 am

Hope gratefully accepted the friendly smile, despite not returning one of her own. "I-I would like to join your pack." She quickly brushed off the nervous stammering at the beginning as her tail, swishing around, caught gently on her snowy pelt and curled around her forepaws.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: City wolves (RP)   City wolves (RP) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri May 30, 2014 11:21 am

Shay nodded carrying the rabbit over to the fresh kill pile and watching Anubis move to begin preparing something; with that he started to follow Anubis simply because he didn't know what else there was to do and figured he could help with this `ceremony` whatever that was, that and the fact that he felt most safe around Anubis probably because he saw Anubis as a father figure not that he'd ever tell him that.
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu

PostSubject: Re: City wolves (RP)   City wolves (RP) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri May 30, 2014 11:32 pm

star trotted in a happy circle. "Come on, then Hope let's get you to see my alpha Anubis then." She said almost breaking into a sprint she had to force herself to keep the pace at a brisk trot.
Anubis smiled as he saw Shay followed him. "I know your confused but all the ceremony is that if you can make the jump from the stairs to the other stairs that go up to my den and get up there with out falling You get to be a wanna be other wise your a pup for a couple weeks until Ghost checks you over and decides you can try again." He said. "But, after I say a few things to the pack." He said. "I just have to wait till star get's back I'm pretty sure shes the only available fighter for training but, I might take you on as my wanna be it's been a while since I had one." He said.
(What rank you want as in fighter or med lupine?)
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: City wolves (RP)   City wolves (RP) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat May 31, 2014 5:22 pm

(I guess fighter. She's not really the medicine apprentice type~)

Hope padded along beside the older canine. As she walked along, her mind drifted as to what the pack might be like. This would certainly be a new experience. Her tail, swishing back and forth, gave an imperceptible wag as a smile slowly spread across her muzzle.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: City wolves (RP)   City wolves (RP) - Page 2 H6Q0F8z

City wolves (RP)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next