HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

chapter 2: wizards call

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Hope
Hope

chapter 2: wizards call Empty
PostSubject: chapter 2: wizards call   chapter 2: wizards call H6Q0F8zFri Apr 25, 2014 1:33 am

[I'm taking other roles since its you and me}

Serina walked alongside the road, waiting for her friend to come. are you ok? she asked gym and her other one.

{sorry, really tired}
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu

PostSubject: Re: chapter 2: wizards call   chapter 2: wizards call H6Q0F8zFri Apr 25, 2014 1:45 am

He had changed into some leather armor and traveled close to the trees he had two small short swords on his back along with his signature chained dagger and a back pack. He had taken his Rune books since Kyell liked them along with some cured meat water gold and healing herbs and his regular clothes. Kyell Pyro you can hang with her dragons I'm watching for trouble. with that they speedy went toward your dragons they hadn't seen others of there own kind in so long. "So, how did you become a dragonkeeper? and also if were gonna travel I'll like to know your name I'm the famous thief Blake the dark hearted and those are my two dragons Kyell and Pyro." He said smiling he was fiddling with his Tie that was in his hand.
Hope
Hope

PostSubject: re: wizards call   chapter 2: wizards call H6Q0F8zMon Apr 28, 2014 3:05 pm

"finding an egg," she said, pulling out another egg. Then she saw it, a group of creemor spiders in the sky. "stand back," she said, and shot light balls at them.

{role time}

"I don't think that will work," said a male wizard. "these beasts are more agile than others." He demonstrated by throwing a ball at them, and they all flew in circles. "although they do put on a show," he smiled.
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu

PostSubject: Re: chapter 2: wizards call   chapter 2: wizards call H6Q0F8zMon Apr 28, 2014 9:27 pm

Blake smiles sineristly. "And, I'm more agile than most creatures." He said he would of thrown his chained dagger if they wernt so high up.
Hope
Hope

PostSubject: re: wizards call   chapter 2: wizards call H6Q0F8zTue Apr 29, 2014 11:22 pm

"not these" she said smiling. "these things will poison you if their tentacles touch you. " She grabbed her sword, and got ready for battle.

"Yes, she's right" the male wizard said, forming a sword. "these things are far more dangerous."
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu

PostSubject: Re: chapter 2: wizards call   chapter 2: wizards call H6Q0F8zTue Apr 29, 2014 11:28 pm

Blake snickered. "So you two are gonna go in and attack with a melee weapon?" He said as he started to spin his chained dagger. Pyro growled a small bit of fire came out of his mouth Kyell hid in a bush telling Blake a ton of various attack formations and styles that would be effective.
Hope
Hope

PostSubject: re: wizards call   chapter 2: wizards call H6Q0F8zTue Apr 29, 2014 11:34 pm

"just because were wizards," she said, "doesn't mean we use magic." She stabbed the first spider that dropped, right in the heart. "you better be fats with that dagger," she said, "if you get poisoned, you die."

The male wizard was busy on a fireball, and kept quiet.
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu

PostSubject: Re: chapter 2: wizards call   chapter 2: wizards call H6Q0F8zTue Apr 29, 2014 11:45 pm

Blake threw it at the closet he hadn't even moved except to throw it. He stayed silent. It was a force of habit. He ran to the closet tree jumped off it and threw it into the back of another. Pyro shot out a puff of fire just to keep them away from him and Kyell.
Hope
Hope

PostSubject: re: wizards call   chapter 2: wizards call H6Q0F8zWed Apr 30, 2014 6:46 pm

Serina was busy on stabbing and dodging, that she almost got touched by a creemor spider. She jumped, turned around, and stabbed it.
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu

PostSubject: Re: chapter 2: wizards call   chapter 2: wizards call H6Q0F8zWed Apr 30, 2014 10:11 pm

Kyell was shaking the bush he was in rapidly. Pyro was warding off the Creemor spiders from Kyell with small blast of fire. Blake whipped around hitting one square in the face.
Hope
Hope

PostSubject: re: wizards call   chapter 2: wizards call H6Q0F8zThu May 08, 2014 1:22 am

She grabbed a bow and arrow, climbed a tree, and started shooting. "get up a tree!" she yelled, as the ground started vibrating. She tried to stop it, but some wizard put a shield on it.

{sorry, restarting from a while gone}
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu

PostSubject: Re: chapter 2: wizards call   chapter 2: wizards call H6Q0F8zThu May 08, 2014 1:33 am

Kyell wrapped his dagger around his torso as he grabbed Kyell and took him into the tree pyro flew up close Blake had is two short swords drawn. "Let them come and meet there deaths"
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: chapter 2: wizards call   chapter 2: wizards call H6Q0F8z

chapter 2: wizards call
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1