HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Formal Apology to Shadow for an earlier Situation

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

A Formal Apology to Shadow for an earlier Situation Empty
PostSubject: A Formal Apology to Shadow for an earlier Situation   A Formal Apology to Shadow for an earlier Situation H6Q0F8zMon Apr 14, 2014 6:32 pm

The Situation:
In the chatbox Shadow was joking about with the Doge meme and as a joke I kicked him. When about to have a laugh about it he began to throw about the word Power Abuse. I became protective as, I can have a rather short temper for personal attacks and to prevent having everyone be exposed to our argument I cleared the chat which Shadow saw as, Self preservation then the latter followed.

Shadow's message to me demanding an Explanation:
"Before I write up a formal complaint about the incident, maybe we could settle this provided you give me a complete explanation as to why you have kicked me along with any rule I have broke, which lead to you kicking me."

My Reply to Shadow's request for an Explanation:
"Ok then, This specific thing no rule applied at the start it was a joking thing but, you made it serious when you started throwing about the words power abuse, I was about to laugh it off with you but, you're clearly determined to bring the site's staff down i'm just sorry i've given you the ammo. However you have broken the multiple-accounts rule and I apologize for my rather brash decision to kick you in the chatbox despite the planned effect of it."

Now I apologize formally as, I did in the PM which he claimed not to get. I am sorry for kicking you in the Chatbox Shadow as a joke when you were using the Doge meme. However, I still feel that you took it way too seriously on your rant using rather vulgar language in the chatbox from what I've been told. I will accept any punishment necessary should the staff feel it is needed and well deserved despite all I have done for the site (Not using that as a get out of jail free just saying).

I don't request an apology to me just Shadow to give an apology to any who were in the chatbox at the time of our argument for his vulgar language that could have seen it as confrontational and intimidating.
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: A Formal Apology to Shadow for an earlier Situation   A Formal Apology to Shadow for an earlier Situation H6Q0F8zMon Apr 14, 2014 7:01 pm

Quote :
and as a joke I kicked him. When about to have a laugh about it he began to throw about the word Power Abuse. I became protective as, I can have a rather short temper for personal attacks and to prevent having everyone be exposed to our argument I cleared the chat which Shadow saw as, Self preservation then the latter followed.
A Formal Apology to Shadow for an earlier Situation 1038

Quote :
I am sorry for kicking you in the Chatbox Shadow as a joke when you were using the Doge meme. However, I still feel that you took it way too seriously on your rant using rather vulgar language in the chatbox from what I've been told.
Quote :
give an apology to any who were in the chatbox at the time of our argument for his vulgar language
A Formal Apology to Shadow for an earlier Situation 1485

Mark's PM wrote:
A public apology has been made now on forum for me kicking you despite it being taken out of the context of a joke. I hope that we can let bygones be bygones; Not saying we have to get along cause, I could try but, I know like me you can have anger issues and it probs wouldn't work.
A Formal Apology to Shadow for an earlier Situation SJ8PeN8

Mark's PM wrote:
I have also stated in the public apology that I am willing to accept any punishments given to me by my fellow staff.
A Formal Apology to Shadow for an earlier Situation 432

Honestly, this totally surprises me.

I would like to apologize to the members who were in the chat box and were caught up in the incident. I would like to apologize to Ryuji for my actions, you are doing your job well, and I would gladly buy you a cookie and treat you to Starbucks if I could.

As for Mark, apology accepted. As for the punishment, I will leave it up with the staff. I would like to thank Nishwishes and Teddy for being very helpful and would like to apologize for my improper behavior.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

PostSubject: Re: A Formal Apology to Shadow for an earlier Situation   A Formal Apology to Shadow for an earlier Situation H6Q0F8zMon Apr 14, 2014 7:04 pm

Thank you for accepting the apology Shadow and I hope we can either get along or not let things erupt like they have done again. Glad we were able to resolve this just didn't like dragging things out and having realized that I was out of order I'd made this.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: A Formal Apology to Shadow for an earlier Situation   A Formal Apology to Shadow for an earlier Situation H6Q0F8zMon Apr 14, 2014 7:11 pm

A Formal Apology to Shadow for an earlier Situation Pwrpg_10

As part of the apology to keep everything out in the open. Nothing hidden I'm also, posting what I'd said earlier with the fact i've retracted it due to the fact it was brash. I apologize for this as well.
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: A Formal Apology to Shadow for an earlier Situation   A Formal Apology to Shadow for an earlier Situation H6Q0F8zMon Apr 14, 2014 7:18 pm

A Formal Apology to Shadow for an earlier Situation Captur10
A Formal Apology to Shadow for an earlier Situation 628
Ryuji~
Ryuji~

PostSubject: Re: A Formal Apology to Shadow for an earlier Situation   A Formal Apology to Shadow for an earlier Situation H6Q0F8zMon Apr 14, 2014 8:19 pm

Glad you two sorted it out~
Apology accepted Shadow ^^
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Formal Apology to Shadow for an earlier Situation   A Formal Apology to Shadow for an earlier Situation H6Q0F8z

A Formal Apology to Shadow for an earlier Situation
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1