HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The First Gym Battle or Maybe Not

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

The First Gym Battle or Maybe Not - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Gym Battle or Maybe Not   The First Gym Battle or Maybe Not - Page 3 H6Q0F8zWed Feb 02, 2011 3:35 am

"O.o"
Steve quickly rolls away and fell again, but now, he managed to get on his knees and palm on the ground and he stood up.
"Now for some EXP."
"Shuppet, go!"
Steve grabbed Shuppet's pokeball and released her.
"Shuppet!"
"Okay, Shuppet, Knock Off!"
Shuppet flew around the Cherubi on an attempt to knock him on the ground.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: The First Gym Battle or Maybe Not   The First Gym Battle or Maybe Not - Page 3 H6Q0F8zWed Feb 02, 2011 3:40 am

Cherubi drops to the ground but not because of Shuppet. SHE jumps onto Steve's head and jumps up and down on his head still making a racket

Kenna had started laughing her head off at the sight

PostSubject: Re: The First Gym Battle or Maybe Not   The First Gym Battle or Maybe Not - Page 3 H6Q0F8zWed Feb 02, 2011 4:08 am

"Uhh, wow?"
Shuppet giggles and flew around the Cherubi befriending her.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: The First Gym Battle or Maybe Not   The First Gym Battle or Maybe Not - Page 3 H6Q0F8zWed Feb 02, 2011 4:12 am

"Boy, your getting chewed out by a Cherubi!" Kenna says between laughing and over Cherubi's yelling for Cherubi was still jumping and yelling

PostSubject: Re: The First Gym Battle or Maybe Not   The First Gym Battle or Maybe Not - Page 3 H6Q0F8zWed Feb 02, 2011 4:26 am

"Well it massages my head, it's soft."
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: The First Gym Battle or Maybe Not   The First Gym Battle or Maybe Not - Page 3 H6Q0F8zWed Feb 02, 2011 4:30 am

"Even though it's yelling at you?" Kenna has to yell as Cherubi gets louder

PostSubject: Re: The First Gym Battle or Maybe Not   The First Gym Battle or Maybe Not - Page 3 H6Q0F8zWed Feb 02, 2011 4:32 am

"Why are you yellin'?"
Steve grabbed the Cherubi and looked at it.
"We ain't hurtin' you okay?"
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: The First Gym Battle or Maybe Not   The First Gym Battle or Maybe Not - Page 3 H6Q0F8zWed Feb 02, 2011 4:36 am

Cherubi keeps on yelling still mad at him

PostSubject: Re: The First Gym Battle or Maybe Not   The First Gym Battle or Maybe Not - Page 3 H6Q0F8zWed Feb 02, 2011 5:05 am

">>"
Steve climbs the tree back and knots Cherubi back.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: The First Gym Battle or Maybe Not   The First Gym Battle or Maybe Not - Page 3 H6Q0F8zWed Feb 02, 2011 5:12 am

Cherubi keeps on yelling

PostSubject: Re: The First Gym Battle or Maybe Not   The First Gym Battle or Maybe Not - Page 3 H6Q0F8zWed Feb 02, 2011 7:08 am

"Now are you hurt or something?"
Steve gets the Cherubi back and examines it for something wrong.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: The First Gym Battle or Maybe Not   The First Gym Battle or Maybe Not - Page 3 H6Q0F8zWed Feb 02, 2011 1:54 pm

Cherubi starts yelling louder

"I think it's just mad at you" yells Kenna over Cherubi's yelling

PostSubject: Re: The First Gym Battle or Maybe Not   The First Gym Battle or Maybe Not - Page 3 H6Q0F8zWed Feb 02, 2011 2:19 pm

Somebody phoned Steve.

"Hello? I CANT HEAR YOU THIS CHERUBI IS YELLING! WHAT!? WHY!? OKAY IM On MY WAY!"
"Kenna, i'm sorry i had to leave. theres an emergency on house."

(I'd take all of my characters to leave. but they be replaced by the mizanin brothers. if you want to rp with me, well, youd be rping with rocky mizanin)
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: The First Gym Battle or Maybe Not   The First Gym Battle or Maybe Not - Page 3 H6Q0F8zThu Feb 03, 2011 4:17 pm

((Where's he?))

PostSubject: Re: The First Gym Battle or Maybe Not   The First Gym Battle or Maybe Not - Page 3 H6Q0F8zThu Feb 03, 2011 5:16 pm

(Behind you. :P)

Rocky is biking around exploring a region new for him, he's searching for the first gym but then he saw a gym but the gym leader said that he'd be the fourth so he now searches where the first one is located. While biking, he saw a man running away and a girl resting under the shade of a tree with a Hanhebi resting with her. He approached the girl.

"Umm, excuse me, do you know where the first gym is? There's a gym over there but the leader said he's the fourth. Am I in the wrong way or what?" asked Rocky.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: The First Gym Battle or Maybe Not   The First Gym Battle or Maybe Not - Page 3 H6Q0F8zThu Feb 03, 2011 5:33 pm

"I don't really know alot about the gyms" says Kenna standing up.
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: The First Gym Battle or Maybe Not   The First Gym Battle or Maybe Not - Page 3 H6Q0F8zFri Feb 04, 2011 3:43 am

"He's the 5th Gym Leader actually, his name is Norman, and he uses Normal-Type Pokemon.", a boy said as he approched the two. "Hey, I'm Ethan.", he said with a grin.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: The First Gym Battle or Maybe Not   The First Gym Battle or Maybe Not - Page 3 H6Q0F8zFri Feb 04, 2011 3:46 am

"I'm Kenna, I'm a Dragon trainer" says Kenna

PostSubject: Re: The First Gym Battle or Maybe Not   The First Gym Battle or Maybe Not - Page 3 H6Q0F8zFri Feb 04, 2011 8:59 am

"Oh, well I'm Rocky. Fifth, then why he said he's the fourth? Meh, well, I'd be on my way now. G'bye." said Rocky biking away.

(Feel free to stop him if you want.)
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: The First Gym Battle or Maybe Not   The First Gym Battle or Maybe Not - Page 3 H6Q0F8zFri Feb 04, 2011 12:28 pm

"Hey, wai!", Ethan said. "You don't just ignore a Pokemon Trainer!", he said, holding up a pokemon. "Once your challenged, you can't refuse a battle!", he stated with a grin.

PostSubject: Re: The First Gym Battle or Maybe Not   The First Gym Battle or Maybe Not - Page 3 H6Q0F8zFri Feb 04, 2011 12:35 pm

Rocky stopped biking and turned around.

"Uhn? Well there's no sense if you have strong Pokemons, I'd get beated so if you have strong Pokemons then I refuse. I only have a Level 12 Mudkip." said Rocky.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: The First Gym Battle or Maybe Not   The First Gym Battle or Maybe Not - Page 3 H6Q0F8zFri Feb 04, 2011 1:53 pm

"I have a Bagon and Misdreaves. Hanhebi here is new so she is the weakest" says Kenna petting Hanhebi

PostSubject: Re: The First Gym Battle or Maybe Not   The First Gym Battle or Maybe Not - Page 3 H6Q0F8zFri Feb 04, 2011 2:11 pm

"Uh-huh..." said Rocky.
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: The First Gym Battle or Maybe Not   The First Gym Battle or Maybe Not - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Feb 05, 2011 1:44 am

"You have a Mudkip?", Ethan said as he pulled out Four Pokeballs. "Ehh, I have a Mudkip aswell, but I've rethought about battling.", he said sheepishly. "The first Gym is in Rustaboro, I'll gladly accompany you there.", Ethan said.

PostSubject: Re: The First Gym Battle or Maybe Not   The First Gym Battle or Maybe Not - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Feb 05, 2011 4:48 am

"Umm thanks but actually I can do it on my own. But if you want then fine." said Rocky.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The First Gym Battle or Maybe Not   The First Gym Battle or Maybe Not - Page 3 H6Q0F8z

The First Gym Battle or Maybe Not
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next