HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The First Gym Battle or Maybe Not

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Doragon

The First Gym Battle or Maybe Not - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Gym Battle or Maybe Not   The First Gym Battle or Maybe Not - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Jan 29, 2011 10:19 am

It was about to hit but onix blinked so it hit the rock eye lid and did nothing since its part ground

PostSubject: Re: The First Gym Battle or Maybe Not   The First Gym Battle or Maybe Not - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Jan 29, 2011 10:25 am

Elekid jumps down but it clinged to Onix's mouth.
"Nice Elekid! Just what I'm thinking! Thundershock!"
Elekid used Thundershock on attempt to shock its mouth,
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: The First Gym Battle or Maybe Not   The First Gym Battle or Maybe Not - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Jan 31, 2011 11:57 am

Onix is hit but not really affected.
"Zelda Confuse Ray" says Kenna
Confuse Ray shoots out at Onix confusing it so it starts hurting itself when it tries to attack Elekid

PostSubject: Re: The First Gym Battle or Maybe Not   The First Gym Battle or Maybe Not - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Jan 31, 2011 12:10 pm

"Wha? Hey, I appreciate that but it's kinda not fair for Onix."
"Elekid, jump on that branch, catapult your self and use Cross Chop!"
"Kid!"
Elekid then jumped off and clinged to a branch then catapulted himself attempting for a Cross Chop.
"You remind me of cruiserweight wrestling, Elekid."
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: The First Gym Battle or Maybe Not   The First Gym Battle or Maybe Not - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Jan 31, 2011 12:17 pm

Onix was still confused so the attack hit and left it weak but still fighting

PostSubject: Re: The First Gym Battle or Maybe Not   The First Gym Battle or Maybe Not - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Jan 31, 2011 12:24 pm

"Guess I can capture it now."
Steve gets a Pokeball and throws it on the air then he kicked it sending it flying to Onix. Elekid ran back to Steve and climbed on his right shoulder and sat there taking a rest.
"Kid... kid... kid... kid..."
"Can't believe that your that fast!"
"Elekid!"
"I just hope I can capture this one."
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: The First Gym Battle or Maybe Not   The First Gym Battle or Maybe Not - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Jan 31, 2011 12:28 pm

Onix goes in the pokeball, it wiggles for a bit and clicks
You caught Onix male level 10

"One Confuse Ray and you managed to do the rest on your own" chuckles Kenna

PostSubject: Re: The First Gym Battle or Maybe Not   The First Gym Battle or Maybe Not - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Jan 31, 2011 12:30 pm

"That's a nice move. Guess I'd have a Pokemon that can do that thing."
"Wait, what? Hey, I captured the Onix!"
Elekid jumps down and gets the pokeball then he throws it to Steve and he catches it.
"Yeah!"
He then put the pokeball back to his waist.
"Fank you!"
Steve hugged Kenna.
"O.o Kid?"
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: The First Gym Battle or Maybe Not   The First Gym Battle or Maybe Not - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Jan 31, 2011 12:34 pm

"Mind loosening your grip? I can't breath" Kenna wheezes out but had a huge grin as if she'd start laughing any second

PostSubject: Re: The First Gym Battle or Maybe Not   The First Gym Battle or Maybe Not - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Jan 31, 2011 12:37 pm

"Oh... so-sorry... Ehehehehe!"
Steve let go and looked around.
"So, hey, you ain't training your pokemon?"
Elekid jumps to Steve's right shoulder.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: The First Gym Battle or Maybe Not   The First Gym Battle or Maybe Not - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Jan 31, 2011 12:39 pm

"Not at the moment, I kinda promised them the week off" Kenna laughs

PostSubject: Re: The First Gym Battle or Maybe Not   The First Gym Battle or Maybe Not - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Jan 31, 2011 12:44 pm

"Oooh..."
"Well, Elekid, you still fine and ready for a gym battle or you wanna heal?"
"Ele.... kid."
"Okay."
"Kenna, I'd just take Elekid and the others to the Pokemon Center. Let's go."
Steve walks and goes in the Pokemon Center.
"G'morning, Nurse Joy. These pokemons of mine are tired. So, you know, heheh."
Elekid jumps on a tray and Steve puts two pokeballs on the tray as well.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: The First Gym Battle or Maybe Not   The First Gym Battle or Maybe Not - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Jan 31, 2011 12:48 pm

"I'll bring them right back" says Nurse Joy taking the tray away

Kenna lays down againest a tree and falls asleep. Hanhebi manages to get out of her pokeball and wraps around Kenna but not tightly

PostSubject: Re: The First Gym Battle or Maybe Not   The First Gym Battle or Maybe Not - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Jan 31, 2011 12:55 pm

Steve sits on a chair and looks at Kenna.
"She's kinda the jolly type for me... Hmm..."
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: The First Gym Battle or Maybe Not   The First Gym Battle or Maybe Not - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Jan 31, 2011 1:51 pm

Nurse Joy comes out. "Your pokemon are all healed" she says handing him his pokeballs and elekid

PostSubject: Re: The First Gym Battle or Maybe Not   The First Gym Battle or Maybe Not - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Jan 31, 2011 2:00 pm

"Thanks a lot Nurse Joy."
Elekid jumps on his right shoulder and Steve takes his pokeballs back. He then walks out the pokemon center and comes closer to Kenna.
"He's asleep."
"Guess I'd wait for her to wake up."
Elekid jumps down and takes a nap while Steve climbs the tree and lies on a branch while clinging just like a jaguar resting on a tree branch.
"Why do I suddenly get the feeling of going home? Meh, this is just the beginning. Being a trainer is much more different and harder than being a boxer. Meh, I haven't climbed a step yet. Well, guess this gym would be the first."
Steve plucked an apple and eats.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: The First Gym Battle or Maybe Not   The First Gym Battle or Maybe Not - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Feb 01, 2011 1:59 pm

((Alright time leap, about 2 hours XD))

PostSubject: Re: The First Gym Battle or Maybe Not   The First Gym Battle or Maybe Not - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Feb 01, 2011 2:22 pm

Steve fell asleep and accidentally fell from the branch and landed on the ground beside Kenna, body-slamming Kenna's hand.

"OWW! Hey, what happened? Wha-hey?"
Steve looked up and beside him he saw Kenna.
"I... fell?"
Steve stood up not noticing he slammed on Kenna's hand.
"Hey, what time is it. Hmm, 2 hours had passed."
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: The First Gym Battle or Maybe Not   The First Gym Battle or Maybe Not - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Feb 01, 2011 3:11 pm

"Ow" Kenna complains rubbing her hand with her other hand. Hanhebi glares at Steve annoyed at being woke up before settling her head back on Kenna's shoulder and going back to sleep

PostSubject: Re: The First Gym Battle or Maybe Not   The First Gym Battle or Maybe Not - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Feb 01, 2011 3:13 pm

"Hmm? Oh, eheheh sorry!"
Steve climbs back on the tree and continue resting on the branch.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: The First Gym Battle or Maybe Not   The First Gym Battle or Maybe Not - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Feb 01, 2011 3:15 pm

"At least Hanhebi doesn't view me as lunch anymore" says Kenna noticing Hanhebi was wrapped around her

PostSubject: Re: The First Gym Battle or Maybe Not   The First Gym Battle or Maybe Not - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Feb 01, 2011 3:20 pm

"Uh-huh. And my Elekid's... eew..."
Steve looked at Elekid and saw Elekid sleeping with its mouth open and a bit of saliva pouring out.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: The First Gym Battle or Maybe Not   The First Gym Battle or Maybe Not - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Feb 01, 2011 4:04 pm

Kenna starts laughing upsetting Hanhebi who hisses till she is quiet and lays back down

PostSubject: Re: The First Gym Battle or Maybe Not   The First Gym Battle or Maybe Not - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Feb 02, 2011 3:20 am

"Hanhebi's still sleeping..."
Steve plucks an apple but instead he plucked a _____!
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: The First Gym Battle or Maybe Not   The First Gym Battle or Maybe Not - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Feb 02, 2011 3:23 am

Cherubi, F, lvl 15. It starts shouting rapidly at Steve not happy before firing a Leech Seed at him
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The First Gym Battle or Maybe Not   The First Gym Battle or Maybe Not - Page 2 H6Q0F8z

The First Gym Battle or Maybe Not
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next