HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Working with Scratch

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
Nishwishes
Nishwishes

Working with Scratch - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Working with Scratch   Working with Scratch - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue May 20, 2014 12:41 am

Budew cheerfully appeared from the Poke Ball, listening to Harmon's instructions. Chiming happily at the sight of the Torchic well and present, she turned to face the tree again and used absorb, sucking in nutrients and energy from the boulder in question. During this move, she was covered in a glow a few shades off from the colour of her leafy green body, that faded as the attack did, too.
Temsik
Temsik

PostSubject: Re: Working with Scratch   Working with Scratch - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue May 20, 2014 12:53 am

"That's absorb!" He yelled. This budew seemed to have it together. He stepped forward to budew and picked it up. "Wow! You have a lot of power there!" He said with a big smile. He placed Budew down, and she ran around a little. Torchic chirped happily. This, was most certainly fun.
Nishwishes
Nishwishes

PostSubject: Re: Working with Scratch   Working with Scratch - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue May 20, 2014 1:10 am

Watching from not far away was a young boy who wasn't any older than eleven. in a casual grey shirt with a video game reference print on it, and scruffy denim jeans held up by a belt. He had a backpack, too, and a bike, next to which a Growlithe padded along. He was a tidy young boy for the most part, although his clothes suggested the wear of a child that enjoyed the region's outdoors. Trying not to stare, he carried on towards the exit of Petalburg, curious about Harmon and his minor training.
Temsik
Temsik

PostSubject: Re: Working with Scratch   Working with Scratch - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue May 20, 2014 1:36 am

Harmon glanced over at the boy, but quickly went back to his Budew. Torchic, seeing another fire type for the first time under the care of his trainer, he started to chirp loudly, and joyously.

"Torchic! Keep it down." he said trying to hush it.
Nishwishes
Nishwishes

PostSubject: Re: Working with Scratch   Working with Scratch - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue May 20, 2014 2:12 am

The boy smiled, his Growlithe barking back in return to the Torchic. The dog's fluffy tail wagged, back arched as he bounded from side to side on his paws. "I think our Pokemon like each other!" The blonde giggled, steering his bike towards the stranger, "Are you training? We can go, it's okay."
Temsik
Temsik

PostSubject: Re: Working with Scratch   Working with Scratch - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue May 20, 2014 2:23 am

"No, not at all. It's fine. This budew here just joined me on my journey." He said with a smile. "I'm not all that experienced. I have a lot to do." He said as his budew and torchic ran over to the growlithe to interact.

"You can train with us if you want." Harmon said holding out his hand. "Harmon. Harmon Grennan."
Nishwishes
Nishwishes

PostSubject: Re: Working with Scratch   Working with Scratch - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue May 20, 2014 5:31 am

"Oh. He's really cute." The stranger smiled, taking the hand and shaking it firmly, "I'm Tobias Soloman. Growlithe was the fourth Pokemon to join me." He said. That alone indicated more experience than Harmon, but there was also his accent, which suggested that he had grown up on the coast in Lilycove. He had come quite a way to end up in Petalburg, "Sure, or I could watch your Torchic while you train Budew. Growlithe can be silly sometimes."
Temsik
Temsik

PostSubject: Re: Working with Scratch   Working with Scratch - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue May 20, 2014 3:42 pm

"Wow! Sounds like you've been at this a while. Budew is only my second pokemon." He said."You're from way out by sootopolis or something right?" He said torchic running around happily, stumbling a few times, but attempting to maintain composure.

"What are your other pokemon?"
Nishwishes
Nishwishes

PostSubject: Re: Working with Scratch   Working with Scratch - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed May 21, 2014 2:43 am

"I'm from Lilycove." Tobias confirmed with a nod, "I started out with my Seaking, and then got my Pelliper, Swablu and Skarmory. I have my Growlithe, and a Tropius." He explained with a cheery smile, pride - though not too much of it - shining in his happy eyes. "I went on my journey about a year ago now. Are you from Petalburg?"
Temsik
Temsik

PostSubject: Re: Working with Scratch   Working with Scratch - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed May 21, 2014 6:13 pm

"Wow." Harmon said. This guy had some pretty powerful pokemon. He wouldn't last 20 seconds. Best not challenge him. "Cool. I'm from littleroot. Not exactly a bustling metropolis." He said with a laugh. Budew was bouncing happily at his feet, and Torchic was running around with growlithe.
Nishwishes
Nishwishes

PostSubject: Re: Working with Scratch   Working with Scratch - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed May 21, 2014 11:52 pm

"I've never lived in a small town, but I do like camping all over the place." Tobias said. A small settlement like Littleroot would be really nice for that kind of thing, and plus, Birch's lab was there. "Are you traveling anywhere, or just staying around here?"
Temsik
Temsik

PostSubject: Re: Working with Scratch   Working with Scratch - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue May 27, 2014 6:56 pm

"I'm just starting my journey." Harmon said. "I just left a couple days ago, and I'm already on my way." he said smiling, Budew ran back and forth through his legs. "Well it was nice to meet you." he laughed. "We're going to get back to training now."
Nishwishes
Nishwishes

PostSubject: Re: Working with Scratch   Working with Scratch - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat May 31, 2014 3:11 am

"Oh, okay." Tobias replied, a little surprised to be dismissed by the potential new friend. Still, he wished him all the best and said 'bye' before calling his Growlithe. The dog barked a happy farewell first to Torchic and then Budew before going after Tobias, who began to take his leave.
Temsik
Temsik

PostSubject: Re: Working with Scratch   Working with Scratch - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Jun 06, 2014 12:56 am

"Okay guys. Sorry for the distraction!" Harmon said as torchic ran to join him and budew. "It's getting late, so we should probably set up camp for the night. This looks like a good a spot as any. Think you guys could help me set up the tent?" he asked before realizing neither of his two pokemon had opposable thumbs.

"Never mind."
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Working with Scratch   Working with Scratch - Page 2 H6Q0F8z

Working with Scratch
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2