HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Oak's Gift

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
Slowpoke
Slowpoke

Oak's Gift - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oak's Gift   Oak's Gift - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Apr 28, 2014 6:46 am

"Yeah, I think I'll take it to Nurse Joy back in Pewter. I don't want anyone scrambling the poor thing..." Miku glanced down, gently stroking the egg. "I have an idea," she said, kneeling and setting her bag on the ground. She shuffled around in it for a bit, wrapping some of her warmer clothes around it before gently tucking it away inside. "Hopefully that will protect it and keep it warm for now. But we really should get moving, it's too dark to see properly."

With that Miku rushed Rokas along. Though this time she was more careful about where she stepped. She didn't want to trip and fulfill her own prophecy, after all! It was still a ways, but eventually they made it to the edge of the forest, beaten and exhausted. It must have been close to midnight between their 'breaks' for resting and snacks. "Hnnng..." Miku grumbled, rubbing at her eyes. "I woke up too early for this nonsense..." She knew it would be nearly an hour longer at least before reaching the City, but the prospect of a warm bed drove her onward. Sighing softly, she continued, "Almost there, Rokas," she glanced back momentarily to her travel companion as they reached the route.

Back to Pewter

Oak's Gift
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3