HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Visions: Curse or Gift?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Mew
Mew

Visions: Curse or Gift? Empty
PostSubject: Visions: Curse or Gift?   Visions: Curse or Gift? H6Q0F8zFri Sep 23, 2011 6:59 pm

Babylon walks among the tombs of the lost pokemon. Vision walks beside her looking around sensing something bad was going to happen soon. Babylon's stare was blank as she walked and her eyes clouded over and didn't seem to see what was in front of her. She saw what was coming but no way around it so she doesn't do anything, just blink her eyes a few times clearing the last of the vision she just had from them. "Calm down Vision, there is nothing you can do about what is going to happen" Babylon says petting the absol
Saber
Saber

PostSubject: Re: Visions: Curse or Gift?   Visions: Curse or Gift? H6Q0F8zFri Sep 23, 2011 7:04 pm

Spiritomb emerges from behind a crypt, with Saber following behind him.

Spiritomb: "What brings you to this place? Looking for a resting spot? I can help with that. But I don't think you're here to die. You're here to find something new. A new path to walk. Correct?"
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Visions: Curse or Gift?   Visions: Curse or Gift? H6Q0F8zFri Sep 23, 2011 7:08 pm

"I walk my own path held down by no one" Babylon says standing straight. Vision was growling at Spiritomb and Saber but Babylon keeps a hand on her keeping her from attacking.
Saber
Saber

PostSubject: Re: Visions: Curse or Gift?   Visions: Curse or Gift? H6Q0F8zFri Sep 23, 2011 7:11 pm

The ghost looked amused.

Spiritomb : "Oh? And what path is that? The wandering soul with no anchor or purpose? How pitiful. Someone like you could do great things if they can find guidance."
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Visions: Curse or Gift?   Visions: Curse or Gift? H6Q0F8zFri Sep 23, 2011 7:16 pm

"It matters little. One who finds their own path is free while the one who lets another chose their path is bond. I have seen it happen many times" Babylon says
Saber
Saber

PostSubject: Re: Visions: Curse or Gift?   Visions: Curse or Gift? H6Q0F8zFri Sep 23, 2011 7:25 pm

Spiritomb: "And what is free? Do you define freedom as being able to aimlessly walk around a graveyard at any time you want? You're missing out. Listen: real freedom comes with knowledge. When you know how, you can do anything you want and nobody can stop you or bind you anymore. But knowledge doesn't grow on trees... only some can bestow it."

The pokemon emitted a faint, mysterious glow as he spoke.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Visions: Curse or Gift?   Visions: Curse or Gift? H6Q0F8zFri Sep 23, 2011 7:32 pm

"Or it can be learned. I am learning it for myself." Babylon says her eyes clouding over a bit making her unable to see what was going on in the current time though she could still hear and speak
Saber
Saber

PostSubject: Re: Visions: Curse or Gift?   Visions: Curse or Gift? H6Q0F8zFri Sep 23, 2011 7:41 pm

Spiritomb: "Yes, but that's what arrogant idiots do. They spend their lifetimes reinventing something that others could teach in moments. Why do you think schools and teachers exist? You're not an arrogant idiot, right? How fast do you think you'd master kung fu, or understand molecular structures, all by your lonesome? This is true for any type of knowledge - magic, mystical powers, even pokemon. Prof. Oak and his gang aren't there for nothing. But prof. Oak can't teach you what I can... hehe."
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Visions: Curse or Gift?   Visions: Curse or Gift? H6Q0F8zFri Sep 23, 2011 7:44 pm

"I can learn within minutes what it would take others years by watching my visons" Babylon says
Saber
Saber

PostSubject: Re: Visions: Curse or Gift?   Visions: Curse or Gift? H6Q0F8zFri Sep 23, 2011 7:53 pm

Spiritomb: "Your visions are an imperfect tool. They only show you the surface of truth. Don't think you can understand something just by envisioning it. Like I said... real knowledge doesn't grow on trees and can only be gotten in special ways. You always have a choise: your illusionary freedom, or real freedom. When you seek the latter, find me."

Spiritomb and Saber evaporated in a purple cloud of smoke.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Visions: Curse or Gift?   Visions: Curse or Gift? H6Q0F8zFri Sep 23, 2011 11:39 pm

"They may be imperfect but practicing what I see in some of them has worked so far" Babylon talks to herself before petting Vision. "See girl, attacking would have only made things go wrong" she says to the absol, the only one who had ever understood her
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Visions: Curse or Gift?   Visions: Curse or Gift? H6Q0F8z

Visions: Curse or Gift?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1