HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Looking for a Big Win [Gym Battle: Versus Falkner - Part 1] [Closed/Topic Finished]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
Nishwishes
Nishwishes

Looking for a Big Win [Gym Battle: Versus Falkner - Part 1] [Closed/Topic Finished] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Big Win [Gym Battle: Versus Falkner - Part 1] [Closed/Topic Finished]   Looking for a Big Win [Gym Battle: Versus Falkner - Part 1] [Closed/Topic Finished] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Mar 24, 2014 6:12 pm

The Pidgey was daunted by the scary face that Charmander pulled, and acted predictably. When the embers were fired off, it swooped and dodged away as quickly as it could manage, adrenaline enhancing reflexes. "Gust!" Rod called, sand whipping up from the woody battlefield with splinters as the attack was launched at Charmander from a safe distance - or so they hoped.
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Nishwishes
Nishwishes

Looking for a Big Win [Gym Battle: Versus Falkner - Part 1] [Closed/Topic Finished] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Big Win [Gym Battle: Versus Falkner - Part 1] [Closed/Topic Finished]   Looking for a Big Win [Gym Battle: Versus Falkner - Part 1] [Closed/Topic Finished] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Mar 24, 2014 7:40 pm

Rod and his remaining Pidgey both thought that Charmander was done for. "Tackle, finish it off!" He called, worried that the enemy would get back. Pidgey began for a steep dive, to pull up close and tackle it for one last shot, but then the worst possible scenario happened: Blaze, a resurgence, and ember attacks that looked... Well, like a more aggressive attack altogether.

"Pidgey, no!" He shouted, for it was too late. One fireball nicked it, and another just struck it full on, engulfing his poor steady completely in flames. The Pidgey squawked out in anguish, beginning to flop to the ground, but Rod returned it before impact. The battle was so, so very close. "I'm proud of you, thanks for battling so hard. We almost won." He murmured comfortingly, looking up to Vladmir. He crossed the battlefield, withdrawing the prize money of $224 from one of his pockets, offering it over, "You'll need to go to a Pokemon Centre before you challenge Falkner. D'you want to walk together? That was the best challenge I've had in a while, thanks."

Charmander rose to level fourteen!
Nishwishes
Nishwishes

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Big Win [Gym Battle: Versus Falkner - Part 1] [Closed/Topic Finished]   Looking for a Big Win [Gym Battle: Versus Falkner - Part 1] [Closed/Topic Finished] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Mar 25, 2014 7:54 am

[color=hotpink]((I'd be kinda annoyed if you did, but it's your choice. And sure, not a problem at all!))

Rod rose his brows. For what reason would this guy go two days without sleep? Still, he didn't question, simply untucking the Pokegear from where it was concealed, "Yeah, sure, of course we can. As long as I'm not busy with gym duties or something, I'll pick up the call. Maybe make some myself, keep tabs on you." He joked. Although, as humorous as the remark was supposed to be, he couldn't help but think that somebody had to keep an eye on someone like this. Vladmir struck him as reckless, and not the type to take care of himself. "I'm Rod, by the way."
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Big Win [Gym Battle: Versus Falkner - Part 1] [Closed/Topic Finished]   Looking for a Big Win [Gym Battle: Versus Falkner - Part 1] [Closed/Topic Finished] - Page 2 H6Q0F8z

Looking for a Big Win [Gym Battle: Versus Falkner - Part 1] [Closed/Topic Finished]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2