HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Which Image Should I Use? :A Poll!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Which image and archetype should I use?!
#1: Cute and Loud
Which Image Should I Use? :A Poll! I_vote_lcap25%Which Image Should I Use? :A Poll! I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 2 ]
#2: Better than Thou
Which Image Should I Use? :A Poll! I_vote_lcap38%Which Image Should I Use? :A Poll! I_vote_rcap
 38% [ 3 ]
#3: I can seduce men AND women
Which Image Should I Use? :A Poll! I_vote_lcap13%Which Image Should I Use? :A Poll! I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 1 ]
#4: Flamboyant
Which Image Should I Use? :A Poll! I_vote_lcap24%Which Image Should I Use? :A Poll! I_vote_rcap
 24% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 8

Back

Slowpoke
Slowpoke

Which Image Should I Use? :A Poll! Empty
PostSubject: Which Image Should I Use? :A Poll!   Which Image Should I Use? :A Poll! H6Q0F8zSat Mar 08, 2014 9:08 pm

Okay so I'll number them, so you can pick the number you think fits best for the character in the poll.

Please read Miku Hamasaki's history to understand who this is supposed to be.

He is Mako Hamasaki, he is somewhat insane. By somewhat I mean quite. Unlike his sister, he performs quite well in social situations these days. Everything he does he claims is for the "best" for Miku and hisself. He killed their mother when they were 14...with fire. As such, Miku hates him (though she told nobody because as much hate as there is, she loved her brother). Oh, and did I mention he's a crossdresser?

I'm debating on which image to use. Keep in mind that the ones with breasts would be him wearing a padded bra and fake breasts, so that's far from the issue. My debate is which archetype to go for. The cute, loud type as in #1? The "I make a better girl than you" type as in #2? Or any others! Please help me decide, I'd appreciate input as well as a poll vote :3

#1: "I'm adorable, and loud!"
Spoiler:

#2: "I make a better girl than you...*smirk*"
Spoiler:

#3: "The...Pretty Boy...type?"
Spoiler:

#4: "Tsk, Miku. You should really be more feminine...like me."
Spoiler:
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Which Image Should I Use? :A Poll!   Which Image Should I Use? :A Poll! H6Q0F8zSat Mar 08, 2014 9:12 pm

im stuck between 2 and 4
Slowpoke
Slowpoke

PostSubject: Re: Which Image Should I Use? :A Poll!   Which Image Should I Use? :A Poll! H6Q0F8zSun Mar 09, 2014 2:00 am

Thanks guys, but I've decided to go withb 4. It fits the age better, and I can see him saying "But Miku, I do this all for you...for us..." A lot better than 1.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which Image Should I Use? :A Poll!   Which Image Should I Use? :A Poll! H6Q0F8z

Which Image Should I Use? :A Poll!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1