HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Beginning

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
Asuka Langley Soryu
Asuka Langley Soryu

The Beginning - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun Mar 16, 2014 6:39 pm

OOC: Shall we create a new topic?

"I think I might save these for later." Lucy said, tucking the berries away, "They might be useful later on." She took out Apollo and Jupiter's Pokeballs, returning them.
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun Mar 16, 2014 7:30 pm

OOC: We probably should. Also how come you don't enter the chatbox huh?

IC: Teddy nodded. "Yeah, berries are fairly useful or something like that. At least that's what Arlon would say.", he said, smirking a bit as he even did some over-the-top arm and hand movements to try and mimic the older boy. Arlon had came back in time to see Teddy's antics. "Oh, real funny Teddy. I don't always do that when I talk.", Arlon said, double checking to make sure he had all his PokeBalls on him. He rolled his eyes at Teddy and nodded to LUcy, sending an, 'I'm ready to leave when you are' vibe. Teddy was also ready to move on.
Asuka Langley Soryu
Asuka Langley Soryu

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Mar 17, 2014 1:26 am

OOC: I've been super busy this weekend, but I'll be able to get on more now! I'll make a new topic soon!
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 3 H6Q0F8z

The Beginning
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3