HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Beginning

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

The Beginning - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Mar 08, 2014 10:34 pm

"Heh, Froakie's still fast even if you slow him down.", Teddy said, pointing the stick out at Weedle. "Froakie, go at him with Arcobatics!", he commanded as the small frog jumped at Weedle, delivering several nimble strikes in an attempt to connect and cause further damage to Weedle.

Meanwhile, a somewhat armored man was approaching them, with a purple bat-like Pokemon seated on his shoulder. He seemed to be looking for something, or someone as he walked through the Viridian Forest and near Lucy.
Asuka Langley Soryu
Asuka Langley Soryu

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Mar 08, 2014 10:47 pm

The Weedle was heavily damaged by the flying attack, it was now looking rather beaten up and looked about ready to faint. But this didn't stop it from using one more attack. The Weedle used Poison Sting, shooting a small needle from it's head to Froakie.

Apollo was the first to hear the sound of someone nearby, growling he turned away from Lucy to notice the armored man approaching.
"Char!" He shouted out, ready to spew embers out at the stranger. Lucy turned as well when she heard her Pokemon, "Who...who are you?" She asked, frightened by the fact there was a guy wandering around late in the forest covered in armor.
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Mar 08, 2014 10:53 pm

Froakie was hit by the attack, and luckily wasn't poisoned. And to boot, because of it's ability he had become a flying type. But that didn't matter because Teddy tossed a Pokeball out at the Weedle in an attempt to capture the wild pokemon. Teddy was too focused to turn around and pay any attention to the new-comer.

The brown-haired boy looked at Lucy and Apollo, and scratched the bat-like Pokemon under the chin. "Hi, I'm Arlon Styles. I've been looking for me friend, but it seems you found him first. I hope he hasn't caused you any trouble.", he stated, laughing a bit at the end. His arm was outstretched, pointing at Teddy. The pokemon on his shoulder flew to the end of his hand and sat there, making him laugh sheepishly.
Asuka Langley Soryu
Asuka Langley Soryu

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Mar 08, 2014 11:01 pm

The Weedle was swallowed up by the Pokeball. The ball wiggled for a bit and finally stopped and made a clicking sound. Teddy had captured the Weedle.

(Let me know if you want a nickname and what not)

"Oh...so you're Teddy's friend?" Lucy asked Arlon, "Oh...I'm Lucy by the way." She quickly introduced herself, "And this is Apollo." She said, hand motioning to her Charmander. Apollo calmed down, sensing no threat from Arlon and Noibat.
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Mar 09, 2014 12:02 am

OOC: Nah, no nicknames ever tbh.

IC:

Teddy was happy to have caught another Pokemon, not that it was his first but yet it was another Pokemon. That made around 5 Pokemon, plus the egg he was currently carrying on himself. After returning Froakie to his Pokeball and picking up Weedle's, he turned to see Lucy and Apollo talking to a familar face. He began to walk towards them.

"Yeah, I've known Teddy for a long time, and it's nice to meet your acquaintance. This is one of my Pokemon, Noibat. Like Teddy's Froakie, his species of Pokemon also comes from the Kalos region. Really, when you think about the world is large and vast.", Arlon said to Lucy as Teddy jumped onto him, Noibat taking to the air. Teddy's egg and stick were sitting on the ground nearby. "Ah... Hey Teddy.", Arlon stated. Arlon was obviously a bit unhappy with the surpise tackle and hug from Teddy, but obviously happy nonetheless. "It's good to see you again Arlon, but what exactly brought you out here? I thought you didn't want to be a Pokemon Trainer?", Teddy asked his friend, letting him out of the hug and helping him stand upright. Arlon gave a slight laugh, before brushing himself off. Noibat came back to land on his head. "Well, I was hoping to catch up with you and help you on your journey. I may not be a trainer but I have all the know how and most of the things you know were taught by my dad. Besides, how could I possibly leave you to have all the fun.", Arlon said, as Teddy jumped up in joy before retrieving the stick and egg.

Teddy turned to face Lucy as Arlon kneeled down with Noibat on his head, making sure the metal contraption that completed his other leg was working properly. "Hey Lucy, I hope you don't mind Arlon coming along. More company means more fun and more Pokemon!", he said to Lucy as he began walking forward. Arlon looked to Lucy, shrugging as obviously they had little say in the matter, and began to follow Jack's lead with a sigh and a shake of his head.
Asuka Langley Soryu
Asuka Langley Soryu

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Mar 09, 2014 12:27 am

(This reply is gonna be short cuz I'm going uwu Also Teddy's egg should probably hatch sometime now since it's been about two pages)
Lucy smiled foolishly, "I don't mind." She said, following her newly established group, "Oh that reminds me..." She said pulling out her Pokeball, "Come on out Jupiter!" She shouted releasing her Pikachu.
"Pikaaaa" The Pokemon yawned upon being released, she turned to stare at Lucy, yawning once more.
"I don't want to keep you trapped in there the whole time." Lucy told Jupiter, who merely shrugged, showing her disinterested.
"You know...the more I think about taking on the gym leaders..." Lucy began, "It's not my real goal...it's just something to help me get to my true goal."
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Mar 09, 2014 1:38 am

OOC: Yeah, I guess it should but I can't force it to hatch. You have to. Also I assume you understand that Arlon will have red text and Teddy will have green.

IC:

Arlon looked back at Lucy. "Yeah, the Pokemon Gyms are typically a test of strength for trainers who are interested in challenging the Pokemon League's Elite Four and Champion. I know Teddy's considered challenging the gyms but I have no interest in doing so, I'm fine with simply raising Dragon-Type Pokemon like my father did. I do plan to travel to the Johto region though, and visit Blackthorn City.", Arlon stated to Lucy, giving her a vague idea of what his plans for the future were. "Though if you guys want to come along then I don't mind waiting around.", he added quickly as Teddy spoke up.

"I don't know what I want to do, like Arlon said. Maybe I want to challenge the gyms, maybe I simply want to travel with my Pokemon. I know I don't want to raise just one type though, but I certainly would like to travel around and visit different places.", he said, clearly having no idea what he wanted to do as he held the egg with care and walked forward towards Pewter City.
Asuka Langley Soryu
Asuka Langley Soryu

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Mar 09, 2014 7:33 am

Lucy listened to the two boys, "I'm not 100% sure...so maybe that's why I'm traveling." She said. She pulled out her Pokedex, "I do know one thing...I want to get information on all of them...but I don't know if I can ever accomplish that." She sighed, putting the machine away. Apollo walked further ahead, acting as the light to the group, while Jupiter had climbed onto Lucy's head, deciding it would be the perfect place to sleep.
At this moment, Teddy's egg began to shake and finally cracked open to reveal a small Happiny.
Code:
[b]Pokemon:[/b] Happiny
[b]Nickname:[/b] ???
[b]Gender:[/b] Female
[b]Level:[/b] 1
[b]Moves:[/b] Pound, Charm
[b]Ability:[/b]Natural Cure
[b]Personality:[/b] ??? acts very childish at times, She likes to pull pranks on others and can be rather selfish, but is very loyal to those she bonds with.
[b]Exp:[/b]0
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Mar 09, 2014 2:33 pm

OOC: I added Happiny myself since I had the spare time. I won't force encounters too often so be sure to OOC for one so we can plan things. noot noot.

IC:

Arlon gave a smile. "That's an admirable goal to fill the Pokedex, you might as well challenge the Pokemon Gyms in each region. There's more to Pokemon than what the Pokedex will ever tell you, believe me I know.", Arlon stated as he and Teddy both turned their attention to the hatch egg. The Happiny discarded the eggshell with ease and sat in Teddy's arm, until she jumped down and looked up at Teddy. Teddy smiled down at her, and laughed. "I hope you're going to be a really good friend Happiny. I'm not sure how to make you get stronger though. Hey Lucy, what does your PokeDex say about this Pokemon?", Teddy asked her, obviously cutting off Arlon who was going to start talking, but simply accepted it and gestured for Lucy to use her Pokedex.
Asuka Langley Soryu
Asuka Langley Soryu

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Mar 09, 2014 8:57 pm

OOC: Noot noot sure thing!

Lucy pulled her Pokedex out once more, scanning the Happiny before her.
"It will only give me a bit of information since I haven't caught it-" She was cut off the Pokedex making a dinging sound, having finished it's scan.
"It loves round white things. It carries an egg-shaped rock in imitation of Chansey." The Pokedex said in a robotic voice. Apollo had stopped walking and ran back to the group to watch them as they researched the new Pokemon before them.

"Round white things...oh I get it!" Lucy said, as if a lightbulb had gone off in her head, "It must use Oval Stones to evolve."
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Mar 09, 2014 10:05 pm

Arlon gave a rather sheepish smile as Teddy opened a Pokeball and returned Happiny. "Better to keep you inside of the pokeball for now while we travel. So, I need to get an Oval Stone for Happiny then? I wonder where I could find one for Happiny.", he said, slinging his free arm around one of Arlon's arms and walking with him. Arlon was visibly upset that he had to walk a bit faster than he wanted to and that Teddy was doing this, but didn't say anything out of an obvious understanding of how Teddy functioned. He gave a slight sigh as he was being pulled along through the Viridian Forest, his Noibat flying close to him. "So uh, Lucy you want to collect information on Pokemon and complete the Pokedex? What makes you wanna do that?", Arlon asked Lucy.
Asuka Langley Soryu
Asuka Langley Soryu

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Mar 10, 2014 2:00 am

OOC: Which reminds me to open the evolution item shop soon. Also I wouldn't mind a wild encounter soon, mostly just for leveling purposes

IC:
"Well...." Lucy began, thinking her reason through, "I guess the more I know about Pokemon...the easier it will be for me to understand them." She answered, picking Jupiter off her head and now holding her. The Pikachu snored loudly in her trainer's arms.

Apollo ran forward, once again lighting the path for the group.
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Mar 10, 2014 2:14 am

OOC: Caterpie Lv 5

IC:

Arlon smiled too Lucy. "That's a good enough reason.", he stated, stuck moving forward because of Teddy dragging him forward. That was, until a wild Caterpie fell from the trees and landed on Apollo's head.
Asuka Langley Soryu
Asuka Langley Soryu

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Mar 10, 2014 2:41 am

Apollo freaked out upon the insect landing on his head. He shook the bug off and went into a battle stance.

"Oh...a Caterpie!" Lucy said, looking at the Pokemon, "Apollo....use Scratch!" She commanded. Apollo, ran at Caterpie, claws ready to scratch his opponent.
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Mar 10, 2014 2:52 am

Caterpie proceeded to try and attack back after being knocked off, however Apollo clearly had no conception of his own strength as his claws ended the wild bug, leaving it literately in pieces on the ground with bug juices splattered everywhere, including on Arlon who wasn't pleased at all as Teddy removed it with his sleeve, prompting Arlon to become a bit upset.
Asuka Langley Soryu
Asuka Langley Soryu

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Mar 10, 2014 3:02 am

OOC: Little graphic, added the Exp too

"A-Apollo..." Lucy began, trembling a bit, "I think you over did it." She sighed. Apollo tilted his head, "Charrr." He mumbled, asking for forgiveness. He rubbed his claws together, trying to get rid of any bug juices left over. Lucy sighed once again, "Geez...I hope that doesn't happen again." She said, looking at the carcass, "I feel bad...but this kinda thing does happen sometimes right?"
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Mar 10, 2014 3:09 am

Arlon looked down at the carcass, visibly shaken and disturbed by it as he looked away. ".......Can we just move on?", Arlon almost squeeked out, obviously unhappy and rather distraught at what just happened. He quickly returned his Noibat and stepped forward past it, letting Teddy explain just what and how dangerous the Pokemon World was. "Forgive Arlon, would you Lucy? Pokemon fights don't always end in a Pokemon fainting, and sometimes Pokemon do die. Arlon is kind of a big baby.", he stated, not getting a single noise out of Arlon. "Anyway, let's keep moving.", he stated, running to catch up to Arlon.
Asuka Langley Soryu
Asuka Langley Soryu

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Mar 10, 2014 3:53 am

Lucy nodded, understanding, "I'm sorry for this." She said, returning Apollo. She poked Jupiter awake.
"Chuuu." The Pikachu complained. Lucy set her on the ground, "Can you give us some light Jupiter?" She asked the Pikachu. Jupiter yawned, not listening to Lucy, "Please?" The trainer added. Jupiter shrugged, "Chu..." She began and her cheeks began to spark, giving them another source of light.
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Mar 10, 2014 4:10 am

Arlon stopped. "It might be better if we just make camp for the night, and get some sleep. We can't be stumbling around in the dark and we also can't tire our Pokemon out either.", Arlon pointed out, clearly still focused on what had just happened. Teddy didn't argue with him, and simply looked to Lucy. "It might be for the best Lucy, we should. We can leave a few Pokemon out just to be safe.", Teddy stated as he picked out two Pokeballs, his Clefairy and Weedle. Arlon followed suit, and let of a very scruffy looking dragon pokemon known as Deino who proceeded to take Arlon of his feet completely and incapacitate him. "Well....", removing Deino from Arlon and putting a blanket over him. "I guess this leaves our Pokemon to watch out over us. The Forest should be something they can handle anyway.", he said, putting a blanket over himself and laying down close to Arlon. "Let's just try to get some sleep and we'll proceed to Pewter city tomorrow morning.", Teddy said as he unknowingly put an arm over Arlon.

The Deino sat down beside Arlon, refusing to budge from Arlon's side. He even went so far as to pretend to be sleeping. As for Teddy's Clefairy, she stood on the ground looking up at Lucy. If one looked closely at her eyes, they would see the fires that would predict the defeat of a Chichou named Tidus, the fall of Arceus the god of all pokemon, and most importantly, Clefairy ruling over man and pokemon. But other than that it was a regular Clefairy and turned up to stare at the moon. As for Weedle, well, Weedle went off to do Weedle things in a tree.
Asuka Langley Soryu
Asuka Langley Soryu

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Mar 10, 2014 4:34 am

Lucy for a second thought she saw something evil flicker in Clefairy's eyes, but brushed it off, it was just a Pokemon after all. She yawned and eventually drifted to sleep. Jupiter stayed awake, wandering a bit, but stayed close, making sure nothing would attack her trainer and friends.
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Mar 11, 2014 1:20 am

It was obvious that Deino wouldn't leave Arlon's side and nudged at the boy with his head, prompting the boy to lazily pull the blanket up and let the dragon pokemon under it. Deino crawled under and was unbelievably excited to be beside Arlon, even if someone else was with him too. It seemed Teddy had managed to get closer to Arlon, wrapping both his arms around the older boy, neither awake enough to really care. As for Teddy's Pokemon, while they were doing other things. Weedle hung from a tree, watching over the group as they slept while Clefairy began hatching a nefarious plan to bring about the downfall of society. Clefairy looked off into the darkness as she prepared a Shadow Ball and sent it flying into the darkness of the forest.
Asuka Langley Soryu
Asuka Langley Soryu

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Mar 11, 2014 9:38 pm

OOC: How scandalous, arms touching person, too lewd for this RP #sarcasm Also let me know if you want any encounters too

IC: The sun was going to rise soon, but it was still dark in the forest. Jupiter had been watching Clefairy from afar, getting the strange feeling she might be in the presence of a demon. A soft click was heard and a flash of white light revealed Apollo had broken out of his Pokeball. He sniffed the air, hungry for food. He ventured off into the forest and found _______ Berries

OOC: Because we all need some berries
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Mar 12, 2014 2:42 am

Apollo found a Starf Berry, Sitrus Berry, Yache Berry, Enigma Berry, Razz Berry, and Qualot Berry. It was a very rare find to have an Enigma Being, that was until Arlon's Deino came up from behind Apollo and ate them blindly. The small dragon gave a little growl and nudged against Apollo playfully before returning to where the others were camped. Deino came back, only to find that he couldn't exactly sleep by Arlon anymore, with Teddy clearly hugging the older teen who was awake and visibly uncomfortable with the physical contact. It was a bit worse than that, since Teddy not only was hugging him, but also there was drool on Arlon's cheek. He wiped it off the best he could, deciding that he'd might as well sit there and accept it instead of fighting his weird friend. Meanwhile Weedle came down from the trees, sitting on a nearby stump waiting to go back into his PokeBall. Clefairy fired another Shadow Ball, this time straight up into the air at the rising sun.
Asuka Langley Soryu
Asuka Langley Soryu

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Mar 12, 2014 10:29 pm

Apollo followed Deino back, holding whatever berries Deino hadn't eaten. Jupiter's ears twitched, hearing Apollo approach, the Pikachu sniffed the berries the Fire Type had brought back. Apollo made sure nothing else got the berries and neatly set them next to his trainer's sleeping body.
Lucy began to stir awake, she yawned and began to stretch.

"Morning Apollo..." She groaned, noticing the orange lizard sitting by her, "You found berries?" She asked, looking at them.
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Mar 15, 2014 2:13 am

Teddy rolled off of Arlon, who quickly returned Deino. "Um, Teddy you were drooling on me in your sleep not to mention you sort of used me as a pillow.", Arlon said to the younger and shorter boy, who groaned in response as Arlon stood up. The two looked at each other, Arlon looking down at Teddy in a sort of scowl and Teddy looking up with a goofy smile across his face. Arlon seemed ready to explode in anger or something until Teddy leaned forward and kissed him, obviously having to stretch higher to make the kiss land on Arlon's lips. "Um. Well I guess that sort of makes up for the drool. Yeah okay it makes up for everything. Next time wait for me before you take off.", Arlon said, obviously pleased and pacified by Teddy's sudden kiss, but there was obviously history and a relationship between the two. However strange and socially awkward it might be. Teddy returned Clefairy and Weedle to their respective Pokeballs, and looked to Lucy as Arlon decided to go 'relieve' himself.

"So Lucy, I think we should get going soon. Pewter City shouldn't be too far off and we'll get there soon enough. If you wanna eat those berries we can wait, Arlon has some business to deal with in the bushes so we have some time to pass.",, he stated, smiling to her. "When we get to Pewter we should head to the Pokemon Centre first, then from there we can decide what to do. Sound good?", Teddy suggested to Lucy.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 2 H6Q0F8z

The Beginning
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next