HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Journey Begins

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
Slowpoke
Slowpoke

The Journey Begins - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Journey Begins   The Journey Begins - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu May 15, 2014 9:07 am

The boy and Kriketot were both a little surprised about the barrage. However, Kriketot was fast to adapt. The first two moves struck simultaneously, giving him the power he needed. He went immediately to attack with Bide as the foe rushed in.

"Hah!" The boy laughed cockily, as if he'd planned it all along. With the damage Kriketot had taken, bide would be that much more powerful. It was an interesting move in that its damage was directly related to damage taken. Aron's defense wouldn't save him this time! However, Kriketot was on his last legs as well and would likely not survive the hit. Would Knight change his course to save his own skin?
ZeroEXE.SP
ZeroEXE.SP

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Begins   The Journey Begins - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu May 15, 2014 1:48 pm

Knight saw his attacks hit home and knew that Bide was in affect. Knight, already knowing his trainer's plan, formed a Water Pulse and continue dashing towards the Kriketot.

Knight knew that he only had one shot at this, so he needed to make it count. Just as the Kriketot attacked, Knight realesed the Water Pulse point blank at the bug pokemon and quickly brace himself if the blue sphere failed to hit the Kriketot.
youarereta98
youarereta98

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Begins   The Journey Begins - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat May 24, 2014 8:06 pm

Both Kriketot and its trainer's eyes widened as they realized exactly what was happening. "No! Kriketot, dodge!" The boy shouted out, in a desperate attempt to save his own Pokemon. However the command was too late, not more than a moment before the Kriketot's empowered bide struck Knight did the Kriketot reel back in pain as the Water Pulse hit him. The trainer watched in horror as his Pokemon fell back, obviously unconscious.
"Wha-" The boy's eyes were wide as he looked at his Kriketot in disbelief. "No Way! How am I supposed to catch that Nidoran now?!"
The boy pulled a Pokeball from his belt before pushing the middle device, a beam of red escaping from the red and white orb, the Kriketot being absorbed in an instant. The boy looked at up Graham, his eyes starting to water. With an angry finger he pointed at the other trainer.
"Jerk!" The young boy shouted before running back into the brush in which he had come, leaving nothing but the sound of the wind and a now happy Nidoran in his place.

~~~ Knight has been awarded 7 EXP ~~~
ZeroEXE.SP
ZeroEXE.SP

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Begins   The Journey Begins - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun May 25, 2014 10:25 am

Watching the boy run off, Graham mumbled "I can't believe I could have ended this from the start. Oh well, at least I won." Graham then looked at Knight, as the Aron grunted in victory. "Nice work Knight, sorry I dragged this battle out like that." Graham said to Knight. The Aron nodded, knowing that his trainer had overestimated his opponent.

Both trainer and pokemon turned their attention to the happy Nidoran, who growled in gratitude for their assistance.

While Knight accepted the thankful gesture with stride, Graham grinned and said "it was no big deal. Anything to help a friend." Zero, who was sitting quietly on his trainer shoulder the entire battle, tapped his trainer on the back of his head and pointed in the direction they were traveling before. Graham looked at Zero and nodded, then said "Alright Knight, we need to go. Time to say goodbye to Nidoran." Knight nodded in acceptance then he looked at the poison rodent and grunted, saying farewell to the Nidoran. Graham then returned Knight to his pokeball, waved at the Nidoran, and started walking the direction Zero pointed earlier before.

Last edited by ZeroEXE.SP on Mon May 26, 2014 10:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
youarereta98
youarereta98

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Begins   The Journey Begins - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon May 26, 2014 6:06 pm

As the team continued down the road nothing of importance seemed to emerge. Of course the occasional sounds would escape from the brushes and echo throughout the forest, sounds bouncing from tree to tree. Every now and then you catch a glimpse of a caterpie or the ever watchful Watchog's, keeping an ever perceptive eye on your every movement, ready to warn its family at a moments notice of anything suspicious. However, even in this calming serenade of a forest, something broke through the peaceful veil of serenity, it was a noise, a cry of some kind, and it sounded human. The noise was prominent in the silent echoes of the forest, however it seemed distant, maybe a quarter mile or so, only slightly off of the beaten path.
ZeroEXE.SP
ZeroEXE.SP

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Begins   The Journey Begins - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon May 26, 2014 11:01 pm

While walking down the road, Graham was thinking of his previous battles. 'While I did pretty good on those battles, I could have been better, I can't let my pokemon suffer the consequences because i didn't think things through.' Graham's train of thought was interrupted by a sudden noise that sounded a lot like a human.

Both Graham and Zero's eyes snapped in attention as they tried to locate where the strange cry originated from. Zero then growled as he signal his trainer to go a bit west of the beaten down path. Graham dashed towards the direction of the noise, going through a path filled with trees. Soon trainer and pokemon saw a bush ahead and Graham put his hand near his pokeball belt, ready for anything that's through the bush...
youarereta98
youarereta98

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Begins   The Journey Begins - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri May 30, 2014 10:01 pm

Out of the bush ran a small boy, he looked like he was about ten years old. You can notice a bruise on his elbow and a couple of small scratches were visible on his skin. Wearing a casual T-Shirt, blue shorts, and a red baseball cap the child didnt hesitate to use Graham as a shield from whatever it was that he had been running from.
"H-Help me!" The boy shouted between tears as he plead for Graham to help him. the boys hands tightened themselves on the back of Grahams shirt as the child looked for protection. As if on queue the bush began to rumble again, instead of a young boy popping out something much different emerged. With fangs bared he looked at Graham with hungering eyes, something about the way the dog looked at Graham showed that he was looking for something more than just food, a deep anger burned in the Pokemons eyes.
~~~
Level 13 Houndour has appeared
~~~
ZeroEXE.SP
ZeroEXE.SP

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Begins   The Journey Begins - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat May 31, 2014 4:07 am

Out of all the things that could have happened, an injured ten year old boy bursting out of the bush was the last thing on Graham's mind. 'What the heck happened to this kid' Graham thought, trying to figure how the boy got injured like that. However before he could ask the kid, a black dog appeared out of the bush and growled at both Graham and the boy behind him.

"Well, that answers my question" Graham mumbled as he grabbed Knight's pokeball and threw it. "Knight, I need your help." the Aron appeared, facing the  black dog. Graham quickly ran a scan on the wild pokemon as Knight calmly observed his opponent. After listening to the pokedex information on Houndour, Graham knew that this could be a problem. "Zero be ready incase Knight fails to beat that Houndour. I rather not use Mirage unless as a last resort, she's not really used to battling yet." Graham said to Zero, who nodded, understanding his trainer's reasoning. Graham then ordered "Knight let's start things off. Attack Houndour with Water Pulse" Knight opened his mouth, formed a blue sphere, then he fired it towards his opponent!
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Begins   The Journey Begins - Page 2 H6Q0F8z

The Journey Begins
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2