HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New Trainer

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
cadcrafter

New Trainer Empty
PostSubject: New Trainer   New Trainer H6Q0F8zSat Mar 01, 2014 3:15 pm

Name: Rand Den
Nickname: Ran
Birthplace: Unova, In Striaton City
Battle Style: Uses a stat move then attacks. This repeats. Under dire situations, he just attacks or heals.
Looks: Ran has light green shoes with some kind of weird rainbowy strip on them with black laces and kinda large feet. His pants are a solid black with 4 red strips going through it and he has a camouflage belt. His legs are a average size except for the ankles, they are kinda big. His shirt has a picture displaying "Im 1st!" In cyan letters with cyan stars around it and the background of the shirt is yellow. His body is normal, except for his waist, he works out and there is a kinda curcluilar shaped birth mark above his belly button.
His arms are kind of skinny, and his left hand is double jointed. He has some sort of red band on his right arm. His neck is nothing special. His face is shaped kind of oddly. His eyes are a little to close, his nose is a little longer then it should be and his mouth is wide. His eyes are brown and so is his hair. His ears have weird yellow amulet earnings on them.
Personality: Ran has allways been a little silly, but he hates battle. He loves to give away or trade his breaded pokemon. He is very kind too, and doesn't lie. He would pull pranks though, sometimes. He always thought that nature was beautiful. Also although he was a breeder, he never bothered with IV/EV stuff, because it was so boring. He just did it normal, and never bothered to get anything perfect. Therefor, he did alot of things kinda iffy...
History: Although he was born in Striaton City, he would visit the daycare on route 3 every day. He thought the way the pokemon would sometimes make eggs was fascinating and the people there were nice. He would talk to the lady there every day and she would say "Study, and you can learn about breeding yourself." He read every book, watched every educational (Sience channel level ed.) Show just to learn more about it. Finally, he borrowed a friend's pokemon, breed it with his ditto and got a egg. When he talked to her that day, she said "You did the work... Im so proud of you. Now go out there and start you legacy!" Then from that day forth, he became a breeder.  
Badges: None
Items: 5 Pokeballs
Money: $6,200

Pokémon

Pokémon: Ditto
Nickname: Dits
Level: 10
Moves: Transform
Ability: Limber
Personality: Kinda shy
Exp: 0

Last edited by cadcrafter on Thu Mar 06, 2014 9:21 pm; edited 2 times in total
Asuka Langley Soryu
Asuka Langley Soryu

New Trainer Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Trainer   New Trainer H6Q0F8zTue Mar 04, 2014 6:42 am

Hello! This looks overall good, but I feel like you can add just a bit more to his personality. One other thing is it's Ditto, not Diddo.
cadcrafter

New Trainer Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Trainer   New Trainer H6Q0F8zThu Mar 06, 2014 9:22 pm

Asuka Langley Soryu wrote:
Hello! This looks overall good, but I feel like you can add just a bit more to his personality. One other thing is it's Ditto, not Diddo.
Ok added to personality, changes diddo to ditto, and fixed a few more grammer mistakes.
Asuka Langley Soryu
Asuka Langley Soryu

New Trainer Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Trainer   New Trainer H6Q0F8zSun Mar 09, 2014 8:45 pm

Sorry I completely missed looking at this, but I approve!
Sponsored content

New Trainer Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Trainer   New Trainer H6Q0F8z

New Trainer
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1