HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Second Stop: Cerulean!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
DarkSuicune98
DarkSuicune98

Second Stop: Cerulean! Empty
PostSubject: Second Stop: Cerulean!   Second Stop: Cerulean! H6Q0F8zSun Feb 09, 2014 2:17 am

The rain had stopped by the time Kevin stepped into Cerulean City, his blue eyes lighting with a sense of contentment before he turned to look up at Tyranitar, who had wanted to walk along with the two trainers.

"What would you like to be called?" he asked the giant Pokemon, who pointed at his arm. Kevin frowned lightly, trying to guess at what the Tyranitar was trying to say.

"Um, it's a color?.....Is....the color green?..." he continued hesitantly, and at the Pokemon's nod he smiled.

"Alright, I'll call you Green then. I'm sure you'll enjoy our little family. Wanna head to the Pokemon center?" he said, directing the last bit towards Yoku.
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: Second Stop: Cerulean!   Second Stop: Cerulean! H6Q0F8zSun Feb 09, 2014 4:15 pm

"That sounds good to me," Yoku replied with a quick smile, "I'm sure all of these guys would enjoy some rest," she scanned the ground around her, where her growing team followed, Kodokuna nestled in her arms with Dansei on one shoulder. Tamogo, now used to flying, was lightly fluttering his wings, and hovered near his trainer. Her two newest Pokemon, Yujin and Kaeru, followed on foot, keeping close to one another. "Lead the way!"
DarkSuicune98
DarkSuicune98

PostSubject: Re: Second Stop: Cerulean!   Second Stop: Cerulean! H6Q0F8zSun Feb 09, 2014 6:02 pm

"Alright" he said with a light chuckle before he began to walk towards the familiar building with a red roof. After returning Green he walked inside. 

The building didn't have too many trainers in it that day, altgough there was a shady looking guy in the far corner that stared at the two traveling companions and their Pokemon intently.

(Don't mind if I add some shady minor chara/criminal, do you?)
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: Second Stop: Cerulean!   Second Stop: Cerulean! H6Q0F8zMon Feb 10, 2014 2:36 am

(Not at all, but don't be surprised if Yoku freaks out on them ;3)

Yoku followed close behind Kevin, and once inside, she returned her own Pokemon with a little effort because of the many Pokeballs she had to juggle around. Once all were comfortably resting within their ball, she walked up to the nurse and gave them to her, letting her Pokemon be treated for any fatigue they might have gotten through the events of their busy day. Stretching contently, she made her way back toward Kevin, unaware of the eyes that seemed to observe her with some sort of intent.
DarkSuicune98
DarkSuicune98

PostSubject: Re: Second Stop: Cerulean!   Second Stop: Cerulean! H6Q0F8zTue Feb 11, 2014 11:02 pm

Kevin walked up to nurse Joy and smiled as he got his team healed then walked back over to Yoku and asking, "Wanna eat here while we're here then go and see about the gym?"

At that moment, the shady man that was unnoticed by most present in the Pokemon center frowned as 
he tried to figure out where he'd seen the blue eyed trainer from before, he looked familiar to the man-if only a little.

(I wouldn't blame her. XD (if you want to control Shadyman at some point, let me know ;3))
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: Second Stop: Cerulean!   Second Stop: Cerulean! H6Q0F8zWed Feb 12, 2014 12:41 am

(Sounds good :3)

"That sounds like a plan," Yoku said with a sly smile, "it's been a while since I've had decent food. Dansei makes an excellent toaster, but nothing compares to food I don't have to forage for myself." She chuckled and took her Pokemon back from the nurse and gingerly carried her small armful of balls toward the Center's cafeteria area. "Can you grab some food while I scope out a table?" she asked Kevin, scanning the area as she did so for a spot for the two to settle down.
DarkSuicune98
DarkSuicune98

PostSubject: Re: Second Stop: Cerulean!   Second Stop: Cerulean! H6Q0F8zWed Feb 12, 2014 2:31 am

Kevin nodded. After getting both him and Yoku some food and retreiving his Pokeballs from nurse Joy he walked over to Yoku. "How about over there?" he suggested as he tilted his head in the direction of a table near a window.

The shady man, finally realizing why the boy looked familiar, scowled. He didn't know the boy personally, but he did know the boy's parents. Heck, he had even dated the boy's mom before his dad came in the picture!
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: Second Stop: Cerulean!   Second Stop: Cerulean! H6Q0F8zSun Feb 16, 2014 10:16 pm

"That looks perfect," Yoku replied, making her way toward the table and allowing her armload of Pokeballs to spread out and roll onto the tabletop. She was still unaware of the shady man's glances toward Kevin, so she didn't think much of it yet. Taking a seat in one of the booth's chairs, she moved her scattered Pokeballs onto her own side, and released each of her teammates one by one, stashing their balls inside her bag once she was done.
DarkSuicune98
DarkSuicune98

PostSubject: Re: Second Stop: Cerulean!   Second Stop: Cerulean! H6Q0F8zMon Feb 17, 2014 10:32 pm

Kevin released his team as well. Charmel went over to Ginseng and Marie and welcomed them to the ever growing family as the rest of Kevin's team began to chat amongst themselves and Yoku's Pokemon.

The shady man decided to wait until the two trainers left the Pokemon Center before he would confront them. The man had a dirty black beard, as well as short black hair, and brown eyes. He wore simple, dark attire. He used to be a part of Team Rocket and seemed like the type of man to hold grudges and secret vendettas as he studied each teens' Pokemon.
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: Second Stop: Cerulean!   Second Stop: Cerulean! H6Q0F8zWed Feb 19, 2014 3:38 am

Now with an empty plate scattered with small remnants of what the Center had served to all of the currently bunking trainers, Yoku patted her full stomach. "I can't remember the last time I ate so well," she mused, "I've been traveling in the wilderness for too long." All of her Pokemon were also now well-fed, eating some healthy PokeBlock supplied by a smiling nurse, she had said something about the food giving revitalizing energy, but Dansei hadn't listened to a word of it and instead opted to ravenously consume it without letting the poor nurse finish her sentence. It could have been poisoned, for all the Quilava knew, but that didn't stop her. The rest of the team was much more respectful, and happily munched on their goods.

"You about done?" Yoku asked patiently toward Kevin, "there's no hurry, but I'm not sure when the Gym's open or closed. I might get some training out of baby Kodokuna soon, but I do want to watch your battle," she smiled, "I can train Yujin as well, and maybe if he's strong enough, I'll take on Misty too. I wasn't too confident in Pewter, but watching you could be some good motivation."
DarkSuicune98
DarkSuicune98

PostSubject: Re: Second Stop: Cerulean!   Second Stop: Cerulean! H6Q0F8zWed Feb 19, 2014 4:42 am

Kevin finished and scratched the back of his head sheepishly and gave a grin. "Well, my dad is a pretty good training partner. He helped me train Charmel before I started my journey." he admitted. At the sound of his name, Charmel looked up at his trainer with crumbs all over his mouth.
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: Second Stop: Cerulean!   Second Stop: Cerulean! H6Q0F8zFri Feb 28, 2014 2:04 am

"My brother was an excellent breeder," she grinned reminiscently, "he even made Tamogo's egg, though I'm the one who hatched him. I learned everything about the world and Pokemon from his travel stories," he gaze turned downcast and she quickly changed the subject, not willing to dwell on it, "whenever you're ready, lead the way!"
DarkSuicune98
DarkSuicune98

PostSubject: Re: Second Stop: Cerulean!   Second Stop: Cerulean! H6Q0F8zFri Feb 28, 2014 2:37 am

"Alrighty then!" Kevin smiled, having noticed Yoku's behaviour when speaking about her brother. After returning most of his team, save for Totem, Nemo, and Ginseng he got ready to leave the Pokemon center until the shady figure blocked his path.

"Sorry to interupt anything, but I have some business to discuss with you....." the man smirked as he pointed to the confused boy, who tensed as he stared at the man warily, before glancing at Yoku to see her reaction.
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: Second Stop: Cerulean!   Second Stop: Cerulean! H6Q0F8zWed Mar 05, 2014 12:21 am

Yoku's keen, green eyes narrowed, but there wasn't much she could do with their exit blocked. Gazing at the man cautiously, she nodded slowly and shot Kevin a concerned look. "If you have buisness with him, you have business with me too then." Dansei growled slightly and narrowed her own eyes, not liking the man from looks alone. It seemed Kevin didn't know this man, and that shot some warning bells in the back of Yoku's head. What business would he possibly want with Kevin? She wanted to give him the benefit of the doubt, however, so she waited for the man and Kevin to respond.
DarkSuicune98
DarkSuicune98

PostSubject: Re: Second Stop: Cerulean!   Second Stop: Cerulean! H6Q0F8zFri Mar 07, 2014 10:57 pm

"What "business" do  you have with me?" Kevin asked, giving the man a fake smile as he spoke. The man's smirk broadened. "Because of your father my girlfriend was taken from me and I lost my job, then you were born. I want to battle you and your little friend here in a double battle, two of my Pokemon against one of yours each. If I lose I'll leave you guys alone, but if I win....well, it won't be good for ya." the man scowled as he enlarged two pokeballs from his belt and tossed them in the air, realising a Wartortle and  an Ivysaur.
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: Second Stop: Cerulean!   Second Stop: Cerulean! H6Q0F8zTue Mar 18, 2014 2:03 am

Woah, Yoku thought, this is pretty personal. Doesn't seem like something I should push my way into... Still, the man had challenged both of them, and if Kevin needed the help, the Breeder couldn't just sit idly by. The man's Pokemon looked strong. Yoku yearned to use one of her new teammates, and she knew just who to choose. "I'll take those odds if Kevin does," the young trainer smirked, glancing down toward Yujin. "Yujin, I know you can do this!"

The graceful Roselia jumped forward, taking a battle stance across from the Ivysaur and Wartortle. The Pokemon knew both Grass and Poison type moves, a great opponent to both the Pokemon the man threw at them. The Roselia grinned and looked to the side at Kevin, awaiting to see who his battle partner will be.
DarkSuicune98
DarkSuicune98

PostSubject: Re: Second Stop: Cerulean!   Second Stop: Cerulean! H6Q0F8zTue Mar 18, 2014 3:47 am

Charmel stepped forward, flame flaring as he snarled at both opponents.

"Tch. Figures you'd pick those two. Ivysuar, Leech seed then Echoed voice on the Roselia, Wartortle, Withdraw then Tackle on the Charmander!"

"Use Rock Smash to counter, then Bite once you find an opening." Kevin countered, then winced as Rock Smash missed and the Wartortle's attack hit hard. He looked to Yoku, he wanted to weaken the Wartortle, if only a little then have him and Yoku have their Pokemon switch opponents. Charmel bit at whatever exposed skin he could reach as Wartortle retracted from his shell, causing the Water Turtle to cry out in pain.

Ivysuar unleashed her attacks one after the other, hoping for some quick hits. She hoped they caused enough damage, her trainer's emotions effect her as much as they did Wartortle...which was why their movements were full of agression, anger, and determination.

Wartortle Lvl 13 male & Ivysaur Lvl 13 female- Challenged By: Former Team Rocket grunt Bart.
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: Second Stop: Cerulean!   Second Stop: Cerulean! H6Q0F8zThu Mar 20, 2014 12:19 am

Yoku glanced back toward Kevin, and as if their companionship had formed enough of a bond for them to communicate without words, she received his silent message. She pointed out toward Ivysaur and a flash of collected competitiveness went across her eyes. "Yujin, hit the seeds away with Poison Sting, then distract Wartortle with a Mega Drain, be careful to not hit Charmel!" She found something to be... unnatural about the two opposing Pokemon. It was a common occurrence for a Pokemon to reflect some of their owner's personality, but these openly hostile battle partners secreted just as much malice as the man who commanded them. They'd have to be careful during this battle, she didn't know just what he may pull to win.

Nodding, the Roselia leaped into action as the command was sounded. The sweet aroma of his roses seemed to waft through the air as the plant-like Pokemon got into a battling mood. Narrowing his eyes, he aimed the crystalline blue flower toward the incoming Leech Seed. The petals widened, and from that flower launched a barrage of small stingers, enough to collide with the seeds in a puff of smoke and negate both attacks. The Echoed Voice, however, wasn't easily dodged, and the flower Pokemon staggered from the voice. He pushed the damage aside and recovered quickly, though now his breath was slightly labored. With the grace of a ballet dancer, he jumped, spinning in the air and landing lightly onto his feat now nearer to Wartortle. Taking aim with the rosy red flower this time, a strange green glow formed within it. The glow launched toward Wartortle and attempted to surround the turtle and create a rope of energy to be transferred between the two, Yujin being the benefice of the exchange.
DarkSuicune98
DarkSuicune98

PostSubject: Re: Second Stop: Cerulean!   Second Stop: Cerulean! H6Q0F8zThu Mar 20, 2014 12:55 am

"Dodge, then use Water Gun on the Charmander! Ivysuar, Leech seed 'em both then use Poison powder!" The man scowled, narrowing his eyes at the two trainers before him. 

Both Pokemon had done as told, though Wartortle didn't move fast enough to get out of the way of Yujin's attack. Charmel barely dodged the water gun and poison powder before firing a strong Ember at Ivysaur once he got close enough (order via Kevin), scorching the seeds.

Nurse Joy sighed from behind her desk, first the trainer with the Onix accidentally ruined the PokeCenter roof the day before, now after fixing it there are trainers battling inside of all places!
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: Second Stop: Cerulean!   Second Stop: Cerulean! H6Q0F8zMon Mar 24, 2014 12:22 am

Yoku heard the small sigh nearby, and the Breeder shot an apologetic look toward the Nurse. Still, she thought wryly, this can't be the first battle ever fought in a Pokemon Center. "Yujin, the PoisonPowder still in the air won't hurt you, go through it to get to Wartortle!"

Because the Roselia was a grass type, even as the powder dodged by Charmel was in his way, Yujin effectively danced through it, the cloud unable to spread its effects to the rose Pokemon. With a graceful twirl, he decided his next course of action. His fiery red flower glowed once again as another MegaDrain launched toward Wartortle.
DarkSuicune98
DarkSuicune98

PostSubject: Re: Second Stop: Cerulean!   Second Stop: Cerulean! H6Q0F8zMon Mar 24, 2014 2:17 am

Wartortle scowled as he retracted into his shell, water coming out of the openings as he spun and launched himself at his new oppenent through the Poison powder as he combined three of his attacks: Withdraw, Water gun, and Tackle.

Ivysaur cringed as she was burned and glared at Charmel as he fired another Ember at her. She released another Poison powder, then launched a Leech seed through the cloud of purple dust at the fire lizard, who dodged and got gentally sprayed by Wartortle's Water gun, making him grunt in irritation.
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: Second Stop: Cerulean!   Second Stop: Cerulean! H6Q0F8zFri Mar 28, 2014 12:07 am

"Rose!" Yujin cried out in surprise. He was counting on the cloud of PoisonPowder to keep the turtle Pokemon at bay and away from him, forgetful of the protective shell. The rose Pokemon managed to jump away from the incoming Water Gun, resulting in Charmel getting the blunt of it, but fell victim to the Tackle, powered even more by the hard shell that made up the blunt of the attack. Staggering back, Yujin couldn't figure a way to penetrate the protective shell. Because of this, he took the opportunity to close his eyes and let the sunlight filter into his body, making him stand slightly taller and boost his own strength. He had used Growth while waiting out Wartortle's next move.
DarkSuicune98
DarkSuicune98

PostSubject: Re: Second Stop: Cerulean!   Second Stop: Cerulean! H6Q0F8zFri Mar 28, 2014 12:31 am

"This is gonna take a while..." Kevin muttered. Even though their opponents were weakened they still had a great amount of determination. Wartorle's shell had bits of the purple dust on the shell, making it look as if someone threw purple glitter on it. 

He repeated his attack once more, using more force this time as he hit one of the walls and changed his angel so that in the end he'd hit both opponents, if they didn't move out of the way fast enough that is.

Ivysaur decided to try and capture both opponents with Vinewhip and hold them into the air as Wartortle hit the floor and came up at a sharper angel as he bounced off the surface. 

Charmel fired and Ember at the Vinewhip coming towards it's targets with an excited glint in his eye: both Ivysaur and Wartortle just needed to be hit by powerful fire and gras type moves, then they'd be finished. Ivysaur was panting by this point and Wartortle's Water gun was weaker then the last.
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: Second Stop: Cerulean!   Second Stop: Cerulean! H6Q0F8zSat Mar 29, 2014 12:16 am

Catching Charmel's determined eyes, Yujin wasn't about to back down. Knowing his opponents were growing more reckless as they grew weaker, this time the Roselia had time to prepare for the Pokemon's tactic. Noticing that both himself and Charmel were in its range, he took one steadying step back and aimed one flower toward the charging Wartortle and another at the attacking Ivysaur. From the red flower came a dazzling array of purple stingers that launched toward Ivysaur, a Poison Sting attack to help halt the incoming Vine Whip along with Charmel's own attack. From the blue flower was another green glowing Mega Drain speeding toward the charging Wartortle. The shell may block some of the attack, but speeding head-on into it wouldn't do him any favors.
DarkSuicune98
DarkSuicune98

PostSubject: Re: Second Stop: Cerulean!   Second Stop: Cerulean! H6Q0F8zSat Mar 29, 2014 12:58 am

Wartortle's attack suddenly stopped and he grunted, eyes wide as the last bit of his health was sapped away, causing him to faint. Ivysaur struggled to stand as she triend a last attempt at another Leech seed attack that ended up failing before finally succumbing to exhaustion.

The two trainers' opponent scowled as he returned his fainting Pokemon and stiffly left the Pokecenter without another word.

Kevin sighed, smiling as he began to pet Charmel's head, earning a light coo from the fire lizard as Kevin then look to Yoku, and Yujin, a small congratulative grin spreading onto his face.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Second Stop: Cerulean!   Second Stop: Cerulean! H6Q0F8z

Second Stop: Cerulean!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next