HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kill the Corrupt [Akame ga Kiru RP]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

Kill the Corrupt [Akame ga Kiru RP] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kill the Corrupt [Akame ga Kiru RP]   Kill the Corrupt [Akame ga Kiru RP] - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue May 06, 2014 5:42 am

Ivy narrowed her eyes, duplicating what Axel just did. Blocking. Rather unsuccessfully. She brought her wooden sword downwards to position itself between her leg and the incoming sword, but the blow was unexpectedly hard. Axel was taking it slowly, but even his lazy movements hurt. As soon as the swords connected, a sharp sound broke out around the arena as the momentum of the sword made Ivy's own bokken move backwards, dashing against her leg. She couldn't suppress a cry of pain and surprise.

She shifted her weight to her other leg as she tested out the appendage she had just hit. Hmm. She'd have a nasty bruise to deal with later, and her bone ached a bit, but otherwise fine. On closer inspection, there was a light cut on her leg, but no blood, having cut only the top layers of skin, not having severed any veins. Ivy drooped. She was out of practice for so long, even a single hit such as that one hurt more than she anticipated, and a wooden sword was capable of cutting her.

She felt fury at herself. It was the right way to channel the anger. She suddenly realized that Axel had said something which she didn't register before. "Fast one aren't you? However that hesitation did nothing to help. You gave me enough time to both change my stance and block you." Ivy suddenly broke out into cold sweat. She'd only hesitated for a split second. If Axel could make up his mind which stance to take, shift his position and block her in one fluid motion, in that tiniest of gaps, she had clearly underestimated him.

The epiphany had struck her hard, but she shook it off. He'd casually intercepted her first swipe. What if she swung low, aiming for the stomach? And perhaps from the side. While she'd been thinking all this, she found herself staring at Axel. Quickly snapping out of it, she dashed sideways, and swung her sword towards Axel's side now. She had a feeling this would be casually intercepted as well.
youarereta98
youarereta98

PostSubject: Re: Kill the Corrupt [Akame ga Kiru RP]   Kill the Corrupt [Akame ga Kiru RP] - Page 3 H6Q0F8zWed May 07, 2014 6:24 am

Axel was astonished when the girl jumped to action, without hesitation she was fast, really fast. He threw the tip of his sword back into the dirt, yet his moment of though kept him from blocking the attack as easily as he should have. Instead of the Bokken bouncing against each other with the same dull thud that they had the first time, with only the moment of time he had left himself to react with, Axel had misplaced his blade, with the angel off Ivy's Bokken slid right past his defenses. Axel looked down, the girls wooden sword was pressed against the side of his stomach, a dull pain erupted from the point of impact. Axel didnt react to pain in any way other than simply starring down at where he had been hit. He looked back up at Ivy his playful smile replaced with a much more somber one. "Huh, if you were that bountiful General of the Jaegers I would be dead." He nodded at her in slight acknowledgement. "I underestimated you, I assumed I would not only be faster than you, but that I would be fast enough to both show off and block your attack. Axel leaned in closer to the girl, his voice in a much lower whisper. "Between me and you, all you have to do is a bit more training and you're going to be faster than me in no time" Axel shot her a wink as he pulled his head back away from hers. While he had been whispering Axel had wasted no time with his Bokken hand, he had positioned the sword behind the girls leg, as he pulled his head away he also pulled the Bokken towards him, pulling the girl forward by the back of her knees as he attempted to trip her.
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: Kill the Corrupt [Akame ga Kiru RP]   Kill the Corrupt [Akame ga Kiru RP] - Page 3 H6Q0F8zWed May 07, 2014 6:46 am

Teddy hadn't wasted any time in preparing the formal report, which was entirely Axel scribbling down whatever he felt like. At least, that's what Teddy could make out anyway. Still, he was glad to have tagged along and hid in the shadows because he could still write this report up for the Revolutionary Army. It wasn't the most pressing matter though, he was more concerned with the enemy. The Jaeger threat wasn't something they could carelessly ignore anymore. Sooner or later, either side would start coming after the other and Teddy suspected that Night Raid wouldn't be able to handle an all-out fight with the Jaegers. Plus, when it came down to it they couldn't afford to lose Axel or his Teigu, The Grand Chariot, he was after all the most experienced person on Night Raid and Teddy knew the value in that man's life over his own.

It certainly didn't help to compare the known Night Raid members to the confirmed Jaeger opponents. Though Night Raid possessed a former general of the Empire in Axel, a woman who loved killing in Silias with her Yatsufusa, a girl that wanted to fix the Capitol in Tomo with her Gaea Fountain, a man who can't seem to control is lust for simple killings in Teddy with his Cross Tail, and now Ivy with Lionelle. Though each Teigu and person could serve multiple purposes on the field, in the end the Jaegers were a larger threat with their force consisting of their general, Kazue Fujimoto. Teddy considered her one of the largest threats because she was unrivaled in strategic brilliance, something Teddy himself was adept at. Her Teigu, Murasame only makes her far more of a challenge and limits who can fight her to either Silias or Axel, both utilizing their Teigu to bring their best game possible. Only a combination of those two would bring Kazue down in a fight that gives them the advantage based on Teigu functionality. Then there was the captain, Zilphas Vorz. It seemed from the prior battle that he wished to fight Axel, which they couldn't simply grant him such a concept so early on. His Teigu would make him a difficult opponent, the Incursio. Teddy didn't quite think any of them could really fight Incursio and kill Zilphas while he's wearing it, simply because its tough exterior would prevent that. Such troublesome foes even hold onto the Ecstasy Teigu, and it's wielder seemed more or less like a lap dog. There were two other people, Teddy identified one as a new member of the Jaegers and holder of Pumpkin, a Teigu he feared heavily and an unknown male. He couldn't quite make a sound decision like this.

Thus he relented in sending off the report before heading to check on Ivy and Axel to make sure neither killed the other quite yet. He caught a glimpse of what Axel was doing, simply swordplay, though that's not what Teddy had in mind. Shaking his head in disbelief, yet finding something oddly histairical about the situation as he began laughing. He walked out clapping, though the smile was plain on his face. "Oh, this wasn't what I had in mind Axel. Don't you keep up on the Teigu we know exist but haven't surfaced? That's Lionelle, the revolutionary army knew it existed but its whereabouts had been a mystery until today. I don't quite know what it does, since the book lacks that information. But her training should revolve around using the Teigu to her advantage and making sure she can utilize it. Anyway, that's not the only reason why I came out.", he stated, pulling out several pieces of paper showing pictures of some of the known Jaegers. "Ivy, these are some of our opponents, the Jaegers. This one here with the large chest is their general, Kazue. Under no circumstance do you fight her. Death is guaranteed unless you're Axel.", he stated, before pointing to a very muscular man, though not as tall as the giant of a man in the photo next to him. "This is their captain, Zilphas. Fighting him is pointless, most of us can't really leave a scratch on his Teigu so for now you should avoid fighting him too.", he put his finger of the photograph of the red-haired giant. "This behemoth of a man is called Izanagi. He seems to really only do something if he's been ordered to by Kazue, beyond that not much is known. As for the other images, the young girl there wields a Teigu I believe and the boy might be associated with them. Those being their more low-profile members I can't exactly bring up information on them. Forgive me Axel.", he added, before turning around and pulling out wanted posters. He spread out one for himself, and one for Axel.

"Myself and Axel are quite infamous of course, so naturally we're high profile targets to the Jaegers. Since Axel is a former general turned traitor, its fitting of course. I'm just a simple killer with a knack for keeping on my toes, I'd be able to freely collect information myself but its become a hazard being so popular.", he spoke, rather displeased with it. He clearly didn't mind coming down and distracting them from their training with a lesson of his own. "We might rely on you to collect information from time to time and make purchases in the Capitol. Its not the most interesting job but we need someone to handle it.", he finished, leaving both the wanted posted and pictures out for them to study. "Keep in mind that, I will develop some kind of strategy to fight them, however with Izanagi, that girl and boy being large wild cards, I can't be to confident about my planning.", he turned to face them both and smiled, giving a thumbs-up.

"I've devised a method of dealing with Kazue. With Grand Chariot and Yatsufusa, Axel and Silias can safely and freely engage Kazue without being cut by Murasame. The only two hitches in this is that Kazue must be alone and Axel must keep a protective streak for Kazue, since she'll be using the ability of her Teigu to fight. It would be great if we could take her out early on, she's a far better tactician than I am, but I advise we thin their numbers before targeting her. Because we can't harm Zilphas, he isn't a viable target and I'd prefer to leave him for last. He doesn't seem very smart from what I've observed, so he might have to be dealt with sooner than expected. You seen what he was like Axel, he didn't obey Kazue's orders per say so I believe we found a weakness in that he wants to fight you. Ultimately you might be the only one who can best him, so how we deal with Zilphas is ultimately your call sir. I'd like to suggest targeting the girl first, her Teigu appears to be some sort of gun perhaps but I can't be quite sure. She won't be as experienced in fighting as Kazue, Zilphas, or Izanagi, so it would be an easy target if we found the chance to remove her from the equation. As for the boy, we know nothing about him but he must have a Teigu if they took him in. And that leaves Izanagi. He's been a slave and a prisoner according to what I could find out about him, and has since become a dog of the Empire. I guess they must've broken such a man. I've heard the feeling of pain only thrills and excites him, so fighting him head-on might be a mistake for anyone. Not even Grand Chariot should see usage against him, since he wields Ecstasy.", Teddy said, explaining exactly what he thought of the information he knew about the Jaegers.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Kill the Corrupt [Akame ga Kiru RP]   Kill the Corrupt [Akame ga Kiru RP] - Page 3 H6Q0F8zWed May 07, 2014 9:26 am

As soon as her bokken collided against Axel's stomach, she felt elated. She'd scored a hit against Axel! As the same time, concern flooded her mind. The bokken weren't above hurting anyone, but a hit to the stomach was bound to hurt. Her opponent showed no signs of pain, and even threw in a few words of praise, which made her heart swell with pride, before remembering her place and shaking off the nice warm feeling of achievement. Axel abruptly leaned in and she put up her guard, half thrown. Before she knew what struck her, her feet were swiped from under her.

Atleast she knew basic gymnastics. She planted her hand firmly on the ground and flipped to her feet, but landed wrong and toppled over anyway, landing squarely on her back. Whining softly in pain, she sat up rubbing her back before Teddy suddenly entered, first noted of his entrance by the sound of laughter. He proceeded to name the belt. A Teigu, was it? It even had a nice animal-like name. Lionelle.

She gazed at the pictures shown at her for a few seconds to remember their faces well. Each got their description, frankly, each individually quite sinister. Making a mental note to read a book on Teigu first chance she got, she listened, growing more astonished every minute. What? Her job to go...spy? She continued to listen to the speech Teddy reeled off.
youarereta98
youarereta98

PostSubject: Re: Kill the Corrupt [Akame ga Kiru RP]   Kill the Corrupt [Akame ga Kiru RP] - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun May 11, 2014 8:54 am

Axel watched in intrigue as Teddy began going over the known Jaegers, each person fading behind the face of the next, each of them with their own information. Axel had always parts like this, it only served to remind him that each person he struck down was just like he was, with a life all their own to live, maybe even family. The thought of family got Axel into one of his rare thinking moods, he zoned out as Teddy continued to talk. The image of himself standing next to a teenager popped into his mind, the boy was shorter than Axel yet still shared many of the same physical features, black hair, pale skin and long face, however the boy appeared too young to have the broad shoulders of Axel. In the image both Axel and the boy next to him were holding Bokken, the competitive look of battle readied partners burned in each of the mens eyes. In the back drop was a woman, she had a delighted smile on her face as she looked on at the two boys, yet her shoulders were tense, obviously unapproving of the weapons that they held.

Axel shook his head in displeasure, the image of a happy family branded into his mind, he wondered if he had any children out there, regretting all the opportunities he had lost in his life to settle down like a normal man, was that even possible for him anymore? He looked at Teddy and Ivy before shooting himself a grin, he had enough people to take care of as it was to be worrying about a family. He stared at Ivy for a growingly odd amount of time, would any child of his be brave enough to join up with something as dangerous as Nights Raid from such a young age? He remembered that he was supposed to be being briefed by Teddy, he tuned his attention back to the man just before he finished. "Uhh right, yea, I agree, she would be great for the job." Axel gave him a thumbs up, only half knowing what they were talking about, something about a spy job? No matter what Ivy would be the best choice for any recon work that might take place in the Capital. "But shouldnt we have somebody watch her? Not only for her own safety but what if she takes this opportunity to report our hideouts location to the Jaegers?"
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: Kill the Corrupt [Akame ga Kiru RP]   Kill the Corrupt [Akame ga Kiru RP] - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun May 11, 2014 2:35 pm

Teddy merely brushed away the thought of betrayal. "This is how I'm willing to gamble at this point. For a time being, if we're able to of course we should keep a watch on her. Not out of a lack of trust. But because she is a comrade.", he stated to Axel. "If you weren't paying attention just say so, I'll repeat any details as much as I need to so you know them. As long as I head our intelligence and strategy, I won't allow information to escape us when we prepare for a mission.", he added, pushing his glasses up. He pointed at both of them, and snickered. "I've told the Revolutionary Army that we'll start targeting the Jaegers soon enough. I've made my choice, and I suggest that we target that young girl and pick them off one by one. They won't always travel in one large group and that's when we need to strike, hopefully we get lucky in this sort of gamble and the girl isn't with Kazue or Zilphas.", he stated.

"I've made notes of the plan and details including what I just said, feel free to review them. I'm going to sleep.", Teddy said as he turned and walked away.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Kill the Corrupt [Akame ga Kiru RP]   Kill the Corrupt [Akame ga Kiru RP] - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue May 20, 2014 9:37 am

Ivy coughed, subtly directed towards Axel. She'd been good enough to tell him, like, her entire life history including the particularly heart rending event that had occurred to her recently and he continued to doubt her. That hurt. She'd get nowhere without trust, most definitely not beyond polite conversation terms. But she accepted the comment graciously enough, demure in her current disposition, too tired to protest anymore. The muscles on her back of her neck and between her shoulders had begun to throb.

youarereta98
youarereta98

PostSubject: Re: Kill the Corrupt [Akame ga Kiru RP]   Kill the Corrupt [Akame ga Kiru RP] - Page 3 H6Q0F8zFri May 23, 2014 5:37 am

Axel grinned at the two of them excitedly, the first mission for a newbie was always a joy to watch. "So when does she get started?" He asked Teddy, trying to lean over his shoulder to get a look at the papers in his hands with nosy intents. He quickly gave up on the attempt to read the documents, interest in the subject of timing lost. He instead looked back towards Ivy, a new interest burning in his eye. "Dont fear my dear, it should be an easy enough mission, all you have to do is stand around the Capital and listen to conversation, and talk to people of course, but I doubt you will have an issue with that." He gave the girl a thumbs up before his confident smile turned into a quizzical grin, of course there is always the chance of capture, in which case you would probably be tortured and then given a swift public execution." He returned to his happy expression. "But hey! If it helps you any, I have yet to have a spy of myn caught by anybody" He thought back at all the spies he had had in the past, rounding up to a solid zero.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Kill the Corrupt [Akame ga Kiru RP]   Kill the Corrupt [Akame ga Kiru RP] - Page 3 H6Q0F8zFri May 23, 2014 5:04 pm

Ivy, sadly, did not share Axel's enthusiasm. She half made a move as to copy the older male's movements, leaning over to study the list, before catching herself, therefore remaining motionless. Axel's following words were not much of a mood booster. Toeing the ground, she awaited any furthur interaction, unsure what exactly to do or make of the news.
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: Kill the Corrupt [Akame ga Kiru RP]   Kill the Corrupt [Akame ga Kiru RP] - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat May 24, 2014 4:18 am

Teddy turned to look back at Axel. "Get those thoughts out of your head Axel. The only reason we come back alive is because we don't get caught. We won't be sending her alone anyway. If we have the ability, we'll send her with someone else. Now I've sent the report to HQ, once they reply back we'll know whether or not they approve of us going directly against the Jaegers and eliminating them one by one.", Teddy stated, turning back around and heading off to his room to sleep.
youarereta98
youarereta98

PostSubject: Re: Kill the Corrupt [Akame ga Kiru RP]   Kill the Corrupt [Akame ga Kiru RP] - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Jun 21, 2014 8:43 am

(Live! Live I say! *Pulls out a defibrillator*)
Axel didn't debate with the man, he looked at Teddy as somebody who was an equal. The man would never question Axel in a battle so he saw no reason to question Teddy's logic. He trusted the man after all, and his plans had saved Axel's skin more than once. However, even with all this Axel couldn't help but let out a grunt of opposition and cross his arms as Teddy walked off. "Dont know who he expects you to be able to go with, gunna be hard keeping a low profile when were all well known murderers." Axel let out a sigh as he changed his vision towards Ivy. "You dont seem so bad girl. Sorry about my manners before. But you know how it is, a leader has to keep up appearances right? Go ahead and sleep wherever, just dont get into any trouble please." With a wink Axel departed from the girl, leaving into the darkness of the base.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Kill the Corrupt [Akame ga Kiru RP]   Kill the Corrupt [Akame ga Kiru RP] - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Jun 24, 2014 5:20 pm

(X3)

Ivy watched as Axel wordlessly accepted whatever Teddy said and then spoke directly to her. She couldn't help reflexively putting her guard up. She almost let out a sigh of relief as Axel granted her permission to go sleep somewhere. "...Thank you." A smile flitted across her face, briefly lighting up her young face which was unworthy of the seriousness written across it. It faded as Axel winked at her, which sent shivers down her spine, because it just seemed a bit creepy to her, and walked off.

She let out a very audible sigh, and dropping the sword in her hand, she finally let her muscles loosen and strode off towards the door. Leaving the room, she picked a direction at random and walked forwards.
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: Kill the Corrupt [Akame ga Kiru RP]   Kill the Corrupt [Akame ga Kiru RP] - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Jun 30, 2014 3:02 am

Teddy looked at her as she exited the room. To be quite fair, he hadn't planned on going to sleep, instead he planned to move into the Capital with Axel's approval. He looked down at the gloves he had, removing them and putting them in a sack. "It was a pleasure to meet you Ivy, please do take care of yourself and those around you.", he said to her, bowing and stepping away. He took his leave and delved deeper into the base until he came across Axel.

"Ahem. I think I haven't been entirely honest in this situation.", he said to, tossing the bag at him. "I think by the end of this week, Cross Tail will no longer respond to my So you know the drill, since I can't use it I give it up for someone else or it goes to them. I also can't give up a Teigu just because I can't use it.", he stated, turning back towards the exit. "I'm going to be going into the Capital. I don't think I can control it anymore, I'm itching for the blood to flow warm and free.", he added, taking his glasses off and setting them on the ground. "I suggest you allow me to me leave without a fight, if I return then I return, if not then Kazue is simply a better strategist than I am.", he added, stepping out into the hall.

"If its any consolation, tell them that I died. They've prepared to a replacement for my position should I be killed, I heard that the individual is just as capable of as me, perhaps even better than myself. It was great to serve alongside the great general of the empire.", he stated, his voice shaking in anticipation, or perhaps a hint of regret. He was likely concerned about what would occur within the next few hours. "It was an honor.", he stated before taking his leave.

Theodore found himself in the armory, looking over for a simple weapon to be his companion throughout the night. He would use Cross Tail, though he did not wish to curse his favorite weapon with the fate of being in the hands of his opposition. It would be better off here instead of being locked away in the capitol. He ran a hand along a sword, it was simple in design yet carried with it the refinement of noble history. It reminded him of a disgusting time, and he chose it as his weapon to make his targets bleed out and die. Yes, Theodore would march to war against the Jaegers and show them the fury of Night Raid.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kill the Corrupt [Akame ga Kiru RP]   Kill the Corrupt [Akame ga Kiru RP] - Page 3 H6Q0F8z

Kill the Corrupt [Akame ga Kiru RP]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3