HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hoenn visits Kanto

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu

Hoenn visits Kanto - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hoenn visits Kanto   Hoenn visits Kanto - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Feb 04, 2014 11:29 pm

"Don't worry, it comes from trust and experience really I mean I just started mine after but we've practice a lot." He said shakeing the pokedex. "I don't think it's gonna read the eevee." He said grimly putting it away in his back pocket.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Hoenn visits Kanto   Hoenn visits Kanto - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Feb 05, 2014 12:34 am

Eevee - Lvl 13 - Female | 4 / 4 hits
Moves: Tackle, Swift, Quick Attack | Helping Hand, Growl, Tail Whip, Sand Attack, Baby-Doll Eyes

The pokeball did in fact fail. As such, the eevee, when released, wasn't very happy about the capture attempt. It felt a flurry of rage and fear, wondering if it should turn back or if it should charge straight ahead. In it's confusion it didn't really show signs of either towards the trainer that had hurled the pokeball. When it finished thinking, it hurtled towards Valerie's pokemon to tackle it.
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Hoenn visits Kanto   Hoenn visits Kanto - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Feb 05, 2014 12:50 am

Shade saw the Eevee hurtling towards him with a slight sign of anger in her eyes as she came in for an attack that obviously was meant for him. He stood there, black and tall with his evolved sense of pride overpowering his caution. "Dodge it, Shade!" As soon as he heard the words, Shade jumped to the side and past the attack. "Counter with a Quick Attack, now!" Shade shot forward, a blur of color showing where he was moving, straight at the Eevee who was female. Already Shade hoped that Valerie would attempt another catch soon.
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu

PostSubject: Re: Hoenn visits Kanto   Hoenn visits Kanto - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Feb 05, 2014 1:17 am

Blake laughs a little bit. "I'm sorry but the know it all just tried and failed." Blake said shadow grabbed my jacket sleeve and pulled on it trying to get my attention.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Hoenn visits Kanto   Hoenn visits Kanto - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Feb 05, 2014 1:31 am

Eevee - Lvl 13 - Female | 4 / 4 hits
Moves: Tackle, Swift, Quick Attack | Helping Hand, Growl, Tail Whip, Sand Attack, Baby-Doll Eyes

At the height of its game, the eevee did as the trainer's pokemon had; it dodged the incoming attack. It then attempted to counter with its own quick attack.
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Hoenn visits Kanto   Hoenn visits Kanto - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Feb 05, 2014 1:36 am

"Dodge and counter with Hyper Beam!" Valerie said to Shade as she turned and glared at Blake with his remark. This was one situation that could be bad for him and he didn't even realize it. Just as she started to plan her revenge, Valerie heard the short bark of surprise as Shade tried to jump to dodge the Quick Attack but was hit in the left hind leg. A spin on the body and the Pokemon landed, already charging an attack gathering energy while Valerie watched to see what would happen. Shade released the energy in Hyper Beam and stood there favoring his left hind leg, keeping it slightly raised to keep it from being too sore.
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu

PostSubject: Re: Hoenn visits Kanto   Hoenn visits Kanto - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Feb 05, 2014 2:10 am

Blake watched pointing out flaws in his head as he is a sneaky cheap shot fighter. "Her Pokémon is way too slow." He said looking at shadow he sat down beside him and shadow laid there peacefully his eyes fixed on shade.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Hoenn visits Kanto   Hoenn visits Kanto - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Feb 05, 2014 2:25 am

Eevee - Lvl 13 - Female | 2 / 4 hits

The eevee took the attack, mostly because it didn't really have any time to evade after successfully ramming into the opponent. A screech was heard before the pokemon rolled back quite a few times, into a nearby bush. It immediately jumped out, showing signs of being tired though not many. It started charging towards its opponent, preparing to use swift, which happened a few moments later.
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu

PostSubject: Re: Hoenn visits Kanto   Hoenn visits Kanto - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Feb 05, 2014 2:28 am

Blake watched shade seeing what she'd do to counter. "Watch, shadow she is going to move to early or leave her self open." Blake said rubbing shadows head.
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Hoenn visits Kanto   Hoenn visits Kanto - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Feb 05, 2014 2:31 am

"Use Quick Attack!" Shade shot forward at Eevee as it came toward him, forgetting about his sore leg as he tried to get increased speed and get at least a strong enough attack in before he was knocked back again. Then maybe Valerie would be able to catch this strong little Pokemon and they would be great friends on the journey ahead or them like Pokemon should be.
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu

PostSubject: Re: Hoenn visits Kanto   Hoenn visits Kanto - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Feb 05, 2014 2:35 am

Blake sat and noticed that shade was struggling a little bit. He sighed and reached in his bag rummaging threw it. "Shadow make sure shade nor that eevee get fainted other wise the potion I have wont work." He said explaining to shadow lowly
Gondohar
Gondohar

PostSubject: Re: Hoenn visits Kanto   Hoenn visits Kanto - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Feb 05, 2014 2:43 am

Derik was hardly paying attention to the battle because he was playing with Lizzy then looked and saw the Eevee take a hyper beam and wondered how in the world could it and continued playing with Lizzy.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Hoenn visits Kanto   Hoenn visits Kanto - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Feb 05, 2014 2:50 am

Eevee - Lvl 13 - Female | 1 / 4 hits

A collision was bound to occur. Eevee was moving towards its opponent in a swift attack, and the opponent was headed towards her preparing to attack as well. It seemed a cloud appeared from the collision, a few moments later the pokemon rolling out of it nearly twice as fast as it had rolled before. "Eev," it sighed tiredly, ending up laying with its legs sprawled about. The pokemon's eyes seemed to be twirling in circles, the pokemon deciding to wait a few minutes before it got up.
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Hoenn visits Kanto   Hoenn visits Kanto - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Feb 05, 2014 2:54 am

Shade flew back and skidded along the ground in the dirt, doing a couple rolls himself, before he stopped. His body was sore and he didn't want to move but the black Pokemon stood up because that's what the Eevee had done. It would not end with him losing ever and that was final no matter what. With a few shaky movements he was standing ready but a pokeball flew from Valerie's hand at Eevee in an attempt to catch the Pokemon that had so severely weakened her Pokemon as well. This was it, the final moments of the battle.
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu

PostSubject: Re: Hoenn visits Kanto   Hoenn visits Kanto - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Feb 05, 2014 2:56 am

Shadow barked getting my attention. "What boy?" I ask turning around a potion in his hand. "Well I think he should use a pokeball now before it decides to attack again." I said closing my bag after pulling out his last potion.
Gondohar
Gondohar

PostSubject: Re: Hoenn visits Kanto   Hoenn visits Kanto - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Feb 05, 2014 3:09 am

When Derik was done playing with Lizzy he got up and saw the pokemon ram into eachother and whispered to himself "Now all Valerie is hope the pokeball works." then returned Lizzy to her pokeball.

Last edited by Kirlia on Wed Feb 05, 2014 3:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Hoenn visits Kanto   Hoenn visits Kanto - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Feb 05, 2014 3:13 am

The pokeball shook once... Then twice... Then thrice... The final moments before the decision may have seemed long, but eventually a small tap-like sound occured. The pokemon had tried to escape, though because of how weak it was, it wasn't capable of doing so.

Nickname eevee?
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Hoenn visits Kanto   Hoenn visits Kanto - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Feb 05, 2014 3:18 am

Valerie walked over and picked up the pokeball with Eevee inside and thought carefully about that battle. The little Pokemon had taken a Hyper Beam and still ran at Shade even though there was little chance of winning and that showed spirit. "Spirit, that sounds like a good name for such a strong Pokemon as you." Shade had collapsed in a pile of proud and sore body parts while he watched his trainer pick up the pokeball. That was a good name for that Eevee, Spirit.

Nickname: Spirit
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu

PostSubject: Re: Hoenn visits Kanto   Hoenn visits Kanto - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Feb 06, 2014 11:34 pm

Blake walked over to her. "That was semi amusing." He said a playful glint in his eyes as he petted shadow. "Here you could use these." He said holding out two potions. "I found one while I was chasing shadow the other was from professor oak." He explained
Gondohar
Gondohar

PostSubject: Re: Hoenn visits Kanto   Hoenn visits Kanto - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Feb 07, 2014 2:04 am

Derik saw the Eevee get capture and went over to Valerie to congratulate her "Good job! And Spirit is a very good name." said Derik with a big smile.
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Hoenn visits Kanto   Hoenn visits Kanto - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Feb 07, 2014 6:25 pm

Valerie pulled out her other Pokemon and released all of them to the world with a flourish of happiness. "Come on out, Tauros and Spirit!" Spirit popped out first with her head down and a slight frustration in her body as she still panted while the giant Tauros was released next to her. Three Pokemon friends and that meant that Valerie was able to take on the gym if she wanted but she wasn't sure.

"Spirit, welcome to the group, I'm sure you'll have fun and be happy with us all. Meet Tauros and Shade, they both are friends of mine and by association of yours. Don't be upset please, I wanted to be able to travel with such a strong Pokemon as you and that meant that I was going to have to catch you."

Valerie had crouched down to talk to the panting Eevee who was trying to stay away from Shade but when Shade was introduced he walked over and nudged Spirit gently with a soft mewl of his name. This was a great friend and he could tell that already just like he was able to tell that about Tauros when they had received the bigger Pokemon from Oak as an adoption. Spirit nuzzled Shade briefly before walking over to Valerie and butted her head against the trainer's hand that was held downward.
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu

PostSubject: Re: Hoenn visits Kanto   Hoenn visits Kanto - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Feb 09, 2014 8:12 pm

"Eh, It's alright." He said shadow barking at spirit playfully. "Well look like he warmed up to the little thing" He said letting Magmar out of his pokeball "Magmar." It said threateningly.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hoenn visits Kanto   Hoenn visits Kanto - Page 2 H6Q0F8z

Hoenn visits Kanto
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2