HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Runnin' Away

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
Mew
Mew

Runnin' Away - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Runnin' Away   Runnin' Away - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Jan 20, 2011 11:51 am

'Scientists are working on the program now but it's incomplete. Also be expecting a delivery Staravia' texts Venus

"No it's not." says Star frowning

PostSubject: Re: Runnin' Away   Runnin' Away - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Jan 20, 2011 11:56 am

"Meeeoooowwwrf.... Okay, okay, Officer Jenny came in asking us our names and Trevor popped up blowing Officer Jenny away. And then it's my mission to eliminate Trevor so I sent some Bomb Shurikens to him sending them away then he jumped on his Swellow and got away. Next time we meet, i'll take him down."

"Message received..."
"Reply: "Copy that."
"Message sent..."

"And I think we should go away because Officer Jenny might come back here and then we might be in trouble, or I could also use my Hypno Shuriken and take her away from here. What do you think?"
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Runnin' Away   Runnin' Away - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Jan 20, 2011 12:01 pm

"I say we get out of here before she comes back" says Star

PostSubject: Re: Runnin' Away   Runnin' Away - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Jan 20, 2011 12:04 pm

"Just why is that Trevor guy treating you like that. I get the feeling that Johto Team Dream is corrupted."
"Well, ready to take another Hypno Shuriken then I'll wake you up when we are safe. Or we could go for a ride."
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Runnin' Away   Runnin' Away - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Jan 20, 2011 12:09 pm

"You know how to drive?" asks Star

PostSubject: Re: Runnin' Away   Runnin' Away - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Jan 20, 2011 12:12 pm

"I don't. But, I can plug my systems to it to take full control of the car and control it's systems and we can drive away. And where are we going to find a car of ourselves?"
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Runnin' Away   Runnin' Away - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Jan 20, 2011 12:17 pm

"No clue meaning Hypno Shuriken. And I just woke up from the last one" says Star feeling like a six year old being made to go to bed

PostSubject: Re: Runnin' Away   Runnin' Away - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Jan 20, 2011 12:23 pm

(XD)

"Okay. I'll try to find a fast car."
"You wait here."

"PX Mode succesful."
Siaraq into PX mode.

Siarnaq went on a dark alley watching cars as they drive by and he saw a Chevy Camaro colored yellow with black racing stripes, the same as Bumblebee. He chased after it jumping on the buildings until it turned right where its the only car on an alley and then Siarnaq jumped in front of it, the driver was shocked and Siarnaq opened the door and fired Hypno Shuriken on the driver. He took the driver near a garbage bin and took all the driver's personal things away from the car such as wallet, keys, phone and others. Then he sat on the driver seat and plugged himself on the ignition taking full control of the car. He then drove the car away and went back to Star.

"Star, we got Bumblebee. Get in." said Siarnaq opening the passenger seat.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Runnin' Away   Runnin' Away - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Jan 20, 2011 12:26 pm

"I'm only ten and I'm going to have a juvenile record" mumbles Star getting in

PostSubject: Re: Runnin' Away   Runnin' Away - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Jan 20, 2011 12:29 pm

"We won't get detected. I'll erase serial numbers away from this car and anything that can be found to identify the driver and ill clear your fingerprints off later. Better take this gloves so whatever you touch, they wont find fingerprints."

Siarnaq controls the seatbelts and belts Star.

"Here we go."

Siarnaq then drove the car away.

PostSubject: Re: Runnin' Away   Runnin' Away - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Jan 20, 2011 12:38 pm

"Umm, how are we going to get away? This city is surrounded by water. So... STAR LOOK ITS SHIA LABEOUF!"

Siarnaq fired a Hypno Shuriken to Star then he parks the car somewhere in an alley.
He dusts the fingerprint on the handle and removes the gloves from Star then he grabs star away then went for a rollercoaster ride away from the city.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Runnin' Away   Runnin' Away - Page 2 H6Q0F8z

Runnin' Away
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokémon World Forum :: Pokémon Role Play :: Pokémon World :: Hoenn Region :: Mossdeep City-
Jump to: