HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Runnin' Away

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Runnin' Away Empty
PostSubject: Runnin' Away   Runnin' Away H6Q0F8zThu Jan 20, 2011 1:00 am

Reaching Mossdeep City from Lavaridge City by PX Siarnaq's ability to run on waters, Siarnaq paused on a small corner and lyed Star down waiting for her to wake up.

"Radars scannning area... No threat detected..."
"Contact to Commander Theo terminated... Sending text message to Commander Venus..."
"Input message to Commander Venus: "Commander Venus, this is Siarnaq. While walking on the streets of Mauville City with Star, a Johto Team Dream Grunt, named, "Trevor" appeared. He took Star away to Lavaridge Town. Trevor said that Commander Theo of Johto asked him to protect Star. According to Star, everytime she does something that didn't like Trevor, he gets electrocuted. Also, Team Dream Commander, Ely Darkfire also confronted us at Mauville City revealing my real identity. I managed to give a few pain to Commander Ely at Mauville and then I detected a Tracking Device which is attached to Star so I followed them on Lavaridge. There, I used Hypno Shurikens to knock down Trevor and reveal the truth to Star. She wasn't scared and was deciding whom should she go. Trevor managed to get up and tried to attack me with Pokemons but he failed, a tracking device was attached to me trying to jam my systems but it failed and instead, it got itself corrupted. Commander Ely appeared again getting this, "Hovering Shoe" from Star. And due to Trevor attacking me I have no choice than to eliminate him or he might do something stupid to Star again. I did attacked them both but having them terminated is not yet confirmed. I fired a Hypno Shuriken to Star because he might get dizzy or scared going with me using my skills as a cyborg to escape and now we are here at a corner of Mossdeep City hiding and waiting for her to wake up. Commander Venus, isn't this considered as attacking me and hurting your daughter? I am a product of you and Hoenn Team Dream, and I am being attacked by a Johto Grunt and that Johto Grunt was treating your daughter the wrong way. What can you say about this Commander Venus?""
"Message sent to Commander Venus..."

Siarnaq still in PX mode, sat behind Star waiting for her to wake up.
Mew
Mew

Runnin' Away Empty
PostSubject: Re: Runnin' Away   Runnin' Away H6Q0F8zThu Jan 20, 2011 2:07 am

((Techniquely, Star tried to teleport away and Trevor hitched a ride :/ ))

'I'll be having a long 'chat' with Theo. If you see Trevor again you have my permission to terminate him. As for Ely I don't know what his plans are and I don't want Star anywhere near him but don't terminate him unless he presents a threat. You are doing well with Star' texts Venus

Runnin' Away Empty
PostSubject: Re: Runnin' Away   Runnin' Away H6Q0F8zThu Jan 20, 2011 2:21 am

(XD FAIL forgot that.)

"Message Received from Commander Venus... Replying to Commander Venus..."
"Message: "Copy that."
"Message sent..."
"Guess I can switch to normal mode now."
"Switching to Normal Mode... Successful..."

Siarnaq switched to normal mode and he keeps waiting.
Mew
Mew

Runnin' Away Empty
PostSubject: Re: Runnin' Away   Runnin' Away H6Q0F8zThu Jan 20, 2011 2:26 am

Jirachi flies down panting after having to fly after them all this way. It lands on Star's head completly tired out. Star stays asleep

Runnin' Away Empty
PostSubject: Re: Runnin' Away   Runnin' Away H6Q0F8zThu Jan 20, 2011 2:32 am

"Legendary Pokemon Detected: Jirachi"
"Hi there, little Jirachi."

Siarnaq petted Jirachi.

"This girl has legendaries... interesting..."
Mew
Mew

Runnin' Away Empty
PostSubject: Re: Runnin' Away   Runnin' Away H6Q0F8zThu Jan 20, 2011 2:36 am

Jirachi was to tired to care and falls asleep right there on Star's head

Runnin' Away Empty
PostSubject: Re: Runnin' Away   Runnin' Away H6Q0F8zThu Jan 20, 2011 2:39 am

(Awww.... cute)

"How cute... seeing this two cuties sleeping together."

Siarnaq looked at the sky.

"Why are there a lot of humans? Why I don't see anyone the same as me? Why do I never encounter a cyborg like me? Do I really exist? Do I really belong here? Is Team Dream good guys or bad guys? Someday all of my questions will be answered."
Mew
Mew

Runnin' Away Empty
PostSubject: Re: Runnin' Away   Runnin' Away H6Q0F8zThu Jan 20, 2011 2:42 am

Star starts to stir a bit. "What.....was......that" she mumbles still half asleep

Runnin' Away Empty
PostSubject: Re: Runnin' Away   Runnin' Away H6Q0F8zThu Jan 20, 2011 2:47 am

( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fxyZWya62Ig )

"File detected... Waiting For The End.mp3... Download file? No virus detected..."
"What's MP3? Okay..."
"Downloading File... File succesfully downloaded... Play?"
"Now playing, Waiting For The End.mp3..."
"Lyrics displayed..."
"Nice... tune... what is this?"
"This is not the end, this is not the beginning, it's just a voice like a riot rocking every revision when you listen to the tone and the..."
"Is this what the humans call a song? It sounds good..."
Mew
Mew

Runnin' Away Empty
PostSubject: Re: Runnin' Away   Runnin' Away H6Q0F8zThu Jan 20, 2011 2:53 am

"Some call it a song, I call it a headache" mumbles Star. She reachs up to rub her head and finds Jirachi sleeping there

Runnin' Away Empty
PostSubject: Re: Runnin' Away   Runnin' Away H6Q0F8zThu Jan 20, 2011 2:57 am

"File deleted..."
"Oh, so you're awake. Well, you're safe now. We're in the corner of Mossdeep City. I sent your mom a text message about everything that happened. He gave me the permission to terminate Trevor if I see him again. About Ely, I can terminate him if he poses a threat. Your mom is having words with Theo. So, what are you planning to do next?"

Mew
Mew

Runnin' Away Empty
PostSubject: Re: Runnin' Away   Runnin' Away H6Q0F8zThu Jan 20, 2011 3:03 am

"No clue, still half asleep. What was that" asks Star

Runnin' Away Empty
PostSubject: Re: Runnin' Away   Runnin' Away H6Q0F8zThu Jan 20, 2011 3:04 am

"The noise? It's what you call music."
Mew
Mew

Runnin' Away Empty
PostSubject: Re: Runnin' Away   Runnin' Away H6Q0F8zThu Jan 20, 2011 3:08 am

"No, whatever you hit me with before" mumbles Star trying to decide to fight staying awake or going back to sleep

Runnin' Away Empty
PostSubject: Re: Runnin' Away   Runnin' Away H6Q0F8zThu Jan 20, 2011 3:11 am

(XDDDD She doesnt notice that a shuriken is stuck on her head?)

"Oh, well, it's not supposed to hurt. But why are you hurt? It's a Hypno Shuriken. I used it at you because you might get dizzy or something due to my speed and the wallclimbs and it's like an extreme rollah coaster ride."

Siarnaq magneted the shuriken without getting noticed by Star.
Mew
Mew

Runnin' Away Empty
PostSubject: Re: Runnin' Away   Runnin' Away H6Q0F8zThu Jan 20, 2011 3:15 am

"No not hurt. Just sleepy" mumbles Star drifting back to sleep

((No, she wasn't fully awake. Now she's fully asleep again XD))

Runnin' Away Empty
PostSubject: Re: Runnin' Away   Runnin' Away H6Q0F8zThu Jan 20, 2011 3:19 am

"Heh, such a sleepyhead."
Mew
Mew

Runnin' Away Empty
PostSubject: Re: Runnin' Away   Runnin' Away H6Q0F8zThu Jan 20, 2011 3:22 am

Jirachi waves one of it's hands at him trying to get him to be quiet though it was still mostly asleep

Runnin' Away Empty
PostSubject: Re: Runnin' Away   Runnin' Away H6Q0F8zThu Jan 20, 2011 3:23 am

(XD)

"Oh, sorry..."
"Hibernating mode activated... Hibernating for 3 hours..."

And Siarnaq systems activated for 3 hours.
Mew
Mew

Runnin' Away Empty
PostSubject: Re: Runnin' Away   Runnin' Away H6Q0F8zThu Jan 20, 2011 3:33 am

A bit more than 3 hours later.......

Star was still asleep. Sometime while they slept Jirachi had moved to Star's arms and lay wrapped up (In whatever you want to call those waving things. In the movie when it fell asleep it wrapped them around itself like a blanket)

A Officer Jenny walks by and notices them. She looks at a flyer she was carrying and looks back at Star. "Hey you there! What's your names?" asks Officer Jenny starting to walk over
Doragon

Runnin' Away Empty
PostSubject: Re: Runnin' Away   Runnin' Away H6Q0F8zThu Jan 20, 2011 3:37 am

Trevor flew down and his 2 pokemon used gust and whirlwind to send officer jenny into the forest dizzy"id run you 2"Trevor then flew high up where shurikens couldnt reach him and flew off

Runnin' Away Empty
PostSubject: Re: Runnin' Away   Runnin' Away H6Q0F8zThu Jan 20, 2011 3:42 am

(Really?)

"ALERT! ALERT! INTRUDER TREVOR DETECTED! HIBERNATION STOPPED... BATTLE SYSTEMS ONLINE..."
"SWITCHING TO PX MODE...

And switched to PX Mode.

Siarnaq jumped high and clinged on one of his pokemons then Siarnaq fired Bomb Shuriken to Trevor exploding him. Siarnaq then jumped back landing back to Star then he fired more Bomb Shuriken.
Mew
Mew

Runnin' Away Empty
PostSubject: Re: Runnin' Away   Runnin' Away H6Q0F8zThu Jan 20, 2011 3:46 am

All the noise wakes Star up. She stands up still holding sleeping Jirachi. "What's going on!?" she asks a bit scared of the explosions
Doragon

Runnin' Away Empty
PostSubject: Re: Runnin' Away   Runnin' Away H6Q0F8zThu Jan 20, 2011 3:46 am

Trevor's pokemon blew them into the sky"stop trying to fight next to a child,even 1 i have to protect"Trevor then flew off on swellow who used aerial ace dissapearing with trevor

Runnin' Away Empty
PostSubject: Re: Runnin' Away   Runnin' Away H6Q0F8zThu Jan 20, 2011 11:46 am

"They're gone. Next time we meet, you're down."
"Star, it's nothing. Just some fireworks and I'm in PX Mode because I thought it's something bad."
"Sending text message to Commander Venus: "Commander, Trevor just got back, I managed to attack him with Bomb Shurikens. He escaped again. So, can we meet somewhere and install me an Illusion System? Where I can take the form of anyone? Maybe I'll take the form of a Johto Grunt and ask Trevor to come in and then I will eliminate him."
"Message sent..."
"Returning to Normal Mode..."

Siarnaq switched to normal.

"Maybe that's a good way to wake you up." said Siarnaq with a bit of smile.
Sponsored content

Runnin' Away Empty
PostSubject: Re: Runnin' Away   Runnin' Away H6Q0F8z

Runnin' Away
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokémon World Forum :: Pokémon Role Play :: Pokémon World :: Hoenn Region :: Mossdeep City-
Jump to: