HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Wall Maria [Attack on Titan RP]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
youarereta98
youarereta98

Wall Maria [Attack on Titan RP] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wall Maria [Attack on Titan RP]   Wall Maria [Attack on Titan RP] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Feb 01, 2014 1:21 am

( I need to stop writing apps at 1:30 in the morning, they always turn out terrible <.< )
Rikka straightened out her back, long horse rides were something she would never get used to. Being only about five meters behind Case she began to stretch her back, a silent pop ringing through her body. Rikka came to a sudden stop as she commanded the horse to do so, waving forward slightly. Rikka gleefully jumped off of her horse, looking up to Case as she wrapped the leather reins around her hands to guide the horse.
"Permission to speak sir." Rikka asked the higher up, a question buzzing in her head.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Wall Maria [Attack on Titan RP]   Wall Maria [Attack on Titan RP] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Feb 01, 2014 2:22 am

Being half awake Case looked at Rikka as he rubbed the sleep out of his eyes and yawn in what one could call a cute manor but even though he had no actual intention of looking as such didn't knowingly look at her seeming cold hearted and fierce face it was just his natural expression "Permission granted..." he yawned as he climbed off his horse they had just rode for an hour to the area where the trainees would take their finally exam today. He looked around at the model Titan yawning again, after he getting three hours sleep before hand he was pretty beat.

The two squad leaders saluted to show the understood their orders, before riding forward down the same dirt path before splitting into two groups one heading left at the forest and the other heading right. A few hours passed before there was the first signal of green smoke signalling all clear to the Head officer that one town seemed to be safe.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Wall Maria [Attack on Titan RP]   Wall Maria [Attack on Titan RP] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Feb 01, 2014 5:25 am

Morning began early for Crystal. Rolling and tumbling out of bed at around 5, she dragged herself sleepily outside. The fresh morning wing blew against her face. So pleasant. The cold crispness of the wind soon woke her up completely. After jogging around a bit, she hurriedly went to get ready.

(Could you play the General and the training part and all, Alpha?)
Espeon
Espeon

PostSubject: Re: Wall Maria [Attack on Titan RP]   Wall Maria [Attack on Titan RP] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Feb 01, 2014 4:15 pm

Evangeline walked out of her quarters before noticing the smoke. she then began to search for any other smoke signals but there appeared to be none. She sighed before calling for one of the Squad Leaders. She would need to send in another squad to the town that was already secure.
youarereta98
youarereta98

PostSubject: Re: Wall Maria [Attack on Titan RP]   Wall Maria [Attack on Titan RP] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Feb 01, 2014 10:24 pm

Rikka stood at attention, her left arm firmly pressed against her back, her fist balled, her right hand was curled toward her heart with a stubborn fist facing upwards, yet her Solute seemed much less lively than normal, she was tired, not quite lively and away enough for a her usual flawless solute.
"Are we here for judging or Recruitment?" She asked Case as her eyes began to examine the training camp. It had been awhile since she had been here, yet the place was still fresh in her mind, it not only took physical strength to make it through training, but one needed a mental barrier to not break down whilst attending, anybody who could make it through here deserved some kind of respect in Rikka's eyes.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Wall Maria [Attack on Titan RP]   Wall Maria [Attack on Titan RP] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Feb 02, 2014 3:01 am

"Seems that way, stuck doing the Officer's duties while she is out there getting to see and walk on the land beyond the wall...........(*looks at Rikka)......figures she would pair me with one like you, look you can drop the formalities around me I'm not going to bite your head off for your feet being a millimetre off position but in return just follow an order if I give it 'kay?" Case said before yawning again walking off to where they were to meet the general and the students so they could be observed during there test. As he approached he herd the general call for attention just before he came through the trees.

(Yea Sol don't worry I was planning to anyways)

Before a third squad could be sent out a jet of red smoke arced away from the second village in the direction toward the Survey Crops' Cavalry. Not long later a pillar of black smoke came up from the village that was first cleared as safe.

(In case you haven't reached the episode where they use this method red smoke is Titan. Black smoke is abnormal Titan for example one that runs and jumps around the place.)
Mistdrake
Mistdrake

PostSubject: Re: Wall Maria [Attack on Titan RP]   Wall Maria [Attack on Titan RP] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Feb 02, 2014 5:34 am

Character Name: Jonathon Montoya
Group: The Garrison
Position: Squad Leader
Personality: For a guy who is basically humanity's last line of defense, he's fairly laid back.  He's seen death, he knows the severity of his situation, but he doesn't let it get to him though.  His father told him once not to fight with emotion.  If he were to do so it would just cloud his judgement and would most likely wind up getting a one way trip through a titan.  He's also smart, as in really smart.  He's one of those people who can look at a battle field and play it out in his mind like a chess board.  It helps him cope a little that way, to think of it as a sort of game.
Short History: His father lead the garrison at one point and his mother, well, his mother didn't make it.  He was young when she died and Jonathon swore revenge, and was raised by his dad up on the walls.  When he was old enough he enlisted and was trained.  He wound up graduating top of the class and was offered a spot in the MPB, he turned it down though.  Instead, he took a position as a captain on the wall, just like his dad before him.  Now he leads a small team, not quite too full strength, and stands guard.  Keeping the titans from going any further.
Looks:
picture in here:

Last edited by Mistdrake on Mon Feb 03, 2014 12:08 am; edited 1 time in total
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Wall Maria [Attack on Titan RP]   Wall Maria [Attack on Titan RP] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Feb 02, 2014 5:53 am

(:3 The black smoke is new to me. Thanks.)

Crystal stood at attention as the General's call snapped out. Standing rigid and determined. Each day was a test, and she intended to pass each one. Although having no idea what today's curriculum would be, she was pretty sure she would survive.
Espeon
Espeon

PostSubject: Re: Wall Maria [Attack on Titan RP]   Wall Maria [Attack on Titan RP] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Feb 02, 2014 7:01 am

Evangeline blinked, her eyes widened, and she took a short breath. Not only was one village infested with Titans but the other one had at least one Abnormal Titan. Evangeline sighed before hoping onto the back of the nearest horse. She then looked to the nearest squad leader. "I want another squad sent towards the red smoke, I will be heading out towards the black. I want you to send a squad of he best, and I mean the best, after me as soon as possible. Understood?"
youarereta98
youarereta98

PostSubject: Re: Wall Maria [Attack on Titan RP]   Wall Maria [Attack on Titan RP] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Feb 02, 2014 8:49 pm

Rikka uncomfortably dropped her solute. "Yes, Sir." She nodded in correspondence to his order. Rikka followed Case towards where shouts could be heard, the close they got the more memories of training sprouted up, even though some considered the training to be hellish she felt as if training was the easiest part, the pressure of messing up always being much thicker when in an actual battle.
( I feel so bad about all these short posts I'm making, sorry about that >.< )
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Wall Maria [Attack on Titan RP]   Wall Maria [Attack on Titan RP] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Feb 02, 2014 10:02 pm

your accepted Mistdrake. Don't worry about it Reta.

POSTING ORDER

Kushina
The Alpha Centauri
MegaAbsol
Espeon
YouareReta98
Mistdrake

Case walked up to the general and students "...at ease..." he said before shaking hands with the general before strolling over and joining the other representatives from the other divisions he sighed with relief as he saw the other Assistant Officers there with either a single squad leader or a squad leader and there whole squad this meant his Head Officer wasn't the only one who was making their assistants to do all of their duties as a head officer. as the Survey Corps couldn't spare any troops it was himself and Rikka who in all honesty in his mind was sent here to keep an eye on him and Rikka probably didn't either know that her self. He watched the General address the trainees "You will be split into groups of five and each group will go in  once the one's before them has completed. Though you will be in groups you will be scored individually."

(time skip until Crystal's group)

A group of trainees exited the course arriving as a blur thanks to their Three Dimensional Manoeuvre Gear one being supported by two other trainees "12th Group your up you go on my mark, you know the drill you have to make a complete loop around the forest killing as many titans as you can. now ready..............MARK!!"
Case stood up in the tree branches ready to follow this group through the course.

The cavalry split into two halves one following the head officer while the other half went into towards the read smoke. After about three quarters of an hour a green pillar shot straight up into the sky from the opposite town but arcs of red smoke where coming out over the tops of the forest in the direction of the head officer's group and soon red came up from the opposite town again and a titan emerged from the trees up ahead of the head officer's group.

Last edited by The Alpha Centauri on Sun Feb 02, 2014 10:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mistdrake
Mistdrake

PostSubject: Re: Wall Maria [Attack on Titan RP]   Wall Maria [Attack on Titan RP] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Feb 02, 2014 10:16 pm

Jonathon stood atop the walls, staring out at the city. "Shame." He said, watching the world outside the walls. It was barren, right for populating, were it not for the fact that the titans were out there. It wasn't his job to find them though. It was his job to keep them out of the wall. "Someday, I hope to get out of the wall and live out there." He said, to no one in particular. Most of his squad was off mourning the loss of another member. He wasn't going to leave his post though. Titans could show up at any time and Jonathon wasn't going to let them in without a fight. Of course, now he needed a replacement for that dead squad member. Shrugging, knowing he'd get one soon enough, he started to whistle a little tune.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Wall Maria [Attack on Titan RP]   Wall Maria [Attack on Titan RP] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Feb 02, 2014 10:53 pm

The Alpha Centauri wrote:
Case walked up to the general and students "...at ease..." he said before shaking hands with the general before strolling over and joining the other representatives from the other divisions he sighed with relief as he saw the other Assistant Officers there with either a single squad leader or a squad leader and there whole squad this meant his Head Officer wasn't the only one who was making their assistants to do all of their duties as a head officer.

Mistdrake read this again
Mistdrake
Mistdrake

PostSubject: Re: Wall Maria [Attack on Titan RP]   Wall Maria [Attack on Titan RP] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Feb 03, 2014 12:04 am

(Sorry Alpha, I meant to make him a captain, changed it in the history, not in the application. Does that change anything?)
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Wall Maria [Attack on Titan RP]   Wall Maria [Attack on Titan RP] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Feb 03, 2014 12:43 am

(OOC: that's fine, no it doesn't I can work with it.)
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Wall Maria [Attack on Titan RP]   Wall Maria [Attack on Titan RP] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Feb 03, 2014 2:48 pm

Hitching on her gear, she faced the undergrowth. Easy. Grabbing her swords and releasing two powerful coils with hooks, she vaulted into the forest, the rest of the group alongside. Swords seemed to be flashing left and right as padded cushions were shredded. She looked around. Almost every wooden silhouette had close to three or four marks. Wouldn't do. Spying a fairly fresh one, she boosted closer, leaving a trail of gas, acrobatically maneuvering through the greenery. Her sword glimmered out once. As she took a look back to see how deep a gouge she made, she made a mistake. She didn't see where she was going.

Nearly crashing into a tree, she released one of the cords, retrieving it back into the steel body of her gear, swung around in a wide arc and made a second slash into her target. Landing on a branch, she immediately pushed off again, following the rest of her group, not noticing the senior officer evaluating them.
Espeon
Espeon

PostSubject: Re: Wall Maria [Attack on Titan RP]   Wall Maria [Attack on Titan RP] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Feb 04, 2014 3:59 am

Evangeline sighed. She then began to stand on the back of her horse before she began to zip between the trees with her 3D Manuver Gear. As she neared the Titan she picked up speed and began to ready her blades. As she neared the back of the Titan's neck she began to spin and swung her blades hard hoping to cut of the regenitive area. Within seconds she had landing on a nearby tree.

(OOC: Sorry about the short post >.<)
youarereta98
youarereta98

PostSubject: Re: Wall Maria [Attack on Titan RP]   Wall Maria [Attack on Titan RP] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Feb 05, 2014 12:57 am

Rikka remained on the ground, her hands holding each other behind her back, her legs in a somewhat wider stance. She watched as streaks of gray and brown dashed through the opening in the trees, there was occasionally the sound of slicing and smack. Rikka remained at guard, uneasy with the amount of people near her, by her were all the trainees who had just finished their evaluation, and the lower ranking people in other sections of the guard, such as a few garrison men standing around each other and chit chatting.
Mistdrake
Mistdrake

PostSubject: Re: Wall Maria [Attack on Titan RP]   Wall Maria [Attack on Titan RP] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Feb 05, 2014 4:14 am

Jonathon, seeing no real imminent threat, informed someone he was taking a leave. The other members of the garrison understood him, after all, a member of Jonathon's squad was freshly buried. The titans were being calm, for now, and enough soldiers were close enough to the wall that one man could take a break. Jonathon leaped from the wall and began to swing about the city before arriving at the training grounds. A notice had gone out that Jonathon chose to ignore about training new recruits. He walked up along side the first person he could find. "So, how are the new people doing?"
(Whoever wants to answer him can)
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Wall Maria [Attack on Titan RP]   Wall Maria [Attack on Titan RP] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Feb 05, 2014 11:08 pm

(OOC: the training grounds are a ways away but i'll ignore it this time round)

"Second last squad of students are going through it this year." a member of the garrison who was just sitting around chatting told Jona and get this "The survey corps sent down the Sliver Reaper to try and convince the rookies to join them this year for the presentation tomorrow nights. God they must be idiots sending him down here he would probably give them all heart and panic attacks before he even speaks."

Case followed the squad as he did with the others seeing not there fighting skills but how they reacted to the titans or any mistakes before returning to Rikka "...I'm done...going back to the cabins to catch up on my sleep...Feel free to stay...but if anything comes up you come see me...and try to loosen up 'suit'." he ordered her in a lax manner doing his best to sound friendly but failed miserably as he dubbed Rikka with her new nickname before walking back to his horse.

The blades struck the titan as the nape in it's neck fell to the ground crushing a few of the soldiers, after that a pillar of black smoke came from the other town followed by a huge mushroom dust cloud came up after it and more black pillars rose from the town they were coming up to. Three titans emerged from the trees two 4m class titans and one 10m class titan.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Wall Maria [Attack on Titan RP]   Wall Maria [Attack on Titan RP] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Feb 07, 2014 9:12 am

Crystal sheathed her swords bitterly hard, the whole movement jarring her arms. She'd made a mistake. That wouldn't do. Hanging up her gear on the wall with all the other gears, she moved back towards the barracks.
Espeon
Espeon

PostSubject: Re: Wall Maria [Attack on Titan RP]   Wall Maria [Attack on Titan RP] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Feb 08, 2014 5:46 am

Evangeline yelled down to the rest of the soldiers. " I want two of you to handle the small class titan andbone of you help me with the 10-meter one". Evangeline then began to run towards where the three titans were coming from.
Espeon
Espeon

PostSubject: Re: Wall Maria [Attack on Titan RP]   Wall Maria [Attack on Titan RP] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Feb 10, 2014 5:44 am

((BUMP))
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Wall Maria [Attack on Titan RP]   Wall Maria [Attack on Titan RP] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Feb 10, 2014 11:03 am

OOC: I know Espeon the fact is it is Reta's post and I have been trying to ask him to post on two different topics we are both on both he either doesn't see my messages in the chat box and my pm's or he is purposely ignoring me. You see I can't just kill his character off because he didn't go after the titans with your character. If you contact him maybe he will listen to you. But if he doesn't post in 24hrs from now I will post.
youarereta98
youarereta98

PostSubject: Re: Wall Maria [Attack on Titan RP]   Wall Maria [Attack on Titan RP] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Feb 10, 2014 4:24 pm

(Sorry to make you wait so long for such a disappointing post :S )
Rikka was taken aback by the random nickname given to her by the higher up, the random playfulness was uncommon to her. She blinked herself back into reality. After Case had walked away Rikka turned slightly to respond to a question from somebody grouped in with the Garrison's. "There were a few decent ones thrown in among the usual rabble, but other than that its no better than when I attended." Rikka stated solemnly, it had always disappointed her when somebody went through so many years of schooling but refused to try harder at becoming stronger. Rikka turned her attention away from the group of Garrison units and back towards the forest where the last couple of students were finishing up.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wall Maria [Attack on Titan RP]   Wall Maria [Attack on Titan RP] - Page 2 H6Q0F8z

Wall Maria [Attack on Titan RP]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next