HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Password is Mondo (Part 2)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

The Password is Mondo (Part 2) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Password is Mondo (Part 2)   The Password is Mondo (Part 2) - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSat Feb 01, 2014 8:52 am

The growl caused Robin's attack to decrease, but that didn't stop him. "Peck!" said Edward. And the Tailow retaliated with a Peck at Pidgey.
DarkSuicune98
DarkSuicune98

PostSubject: Re: The Password is Mondo (Part 2)   The Password is Mondo (Part 2) - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSat Feb 08, 2014 6:51 pm

"That's enough Ninja, c'mon out and help with a Quick Attack Pheonix!" Megan huffed as she released the Fletchling. Pheonix hesitated for only a second before charging at Pidgey, planning to help Taillow to the best of her abilities.

Both attacks hit,and Pidgey was weakened a good amount. Only a few more hits and the Pokemon would be deemed catchable, unless both trainsers wanted either to back out now, or keep going until the flock leader had been finished off?

"Hey Ed, you wanna catch him, finish him off, or leave him be?" Megan asked her new companion.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: The Password is Mondo (Part 2)   The Password is Mondo (Part 2) - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSat Feb 08, 2014 8:11 pm

"Let's finish him off. We've both got flying types and besides, I've never liked Gang leaders" said Edward.
DarkSuicune98
DarkSuicune98

PostSubject: Re: The Password is Mondo (Part 2)   The Password is Mondo (Part 2) - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSun Feb 09, 2014 2:27 am

"Alright. Pheonix, let's go with Peck." Megan said. Pheonix charged at Pidgey once more, beak glowing a dull white as she charged at the other bird Pokemon, who used Gust to counter her.

Pheonix's attack never landed with it's target, but Pidgey's gust left it's back open since he was fully turned toward Pheonix and focusing on her, momentarily forgetting about Robin.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: The Password is Mondo (Part 2)   The Password is Mondo (Part 2) - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSun Feb 09, 2014 10:11 am

"Okay Robin...use YOUR Peck!" said Edward, and his Tailow commanded: using Peck from behind on Pidgey.
DarkSuicune98
DarkSuicune98

PostSubject: Re: The Password is Mondo (Part 2)   The Password is Mondo (Part 2) - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSun Feb 09, 2014 6:10 pm

Pidgey squacked in pain as Rodin's peck hit, causing him to cringe. Using this to her advantage, Pheonix charged at the Pidgey once more with peck, hitting him in the stomach. With a final squack the Pidgey fainted, labding on the ground with a soft thud.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: The Password is Mondo (Part 2)   The Password is Mondo (Part 2) - Page 4 H6Q0F8zMon Feb 10, 2014 1:29 pm

"Alright! We did it!" said Edward, as he high fived Megan.

[How much XP do we get?]
DarkSuicune98
DarkSuicune98

PostSubject: Re: The Password is Mondo (Part 2)   The Password is Mondo (Part 2) - Page 4 H6Q0F8zMon Feb 10, 2014 9:19 pm

(Well, I forgot to say that Pidgey was level 9 so.....)

Robin gained 4 EXP!

Pheonix gained 5 EXP!

Megan returned Ed's high five with a light laugh. Pheonix landed on Megan's right shoulder as Ninja climbed onto her left.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: The Password is Mondo (Part 2)   The Password is Mondo (Part 2) - Page 4 H6Q0F8zTue Feb 11, 2014 4:55 am

"Well. Looks like we both caught our Pokémon, finally. So, how do we get out of this forest?" asked Edward as he recalled Robin. Chopper got out of his Pokeball and hopped onto his back.
DarkSuicune98
DarkSuicune98

PostSubject: Re: The Password is Mondo (Part 2)   The Password is Mondo (Part 2) - Page 4 H6Q0F8zTue Feb 18, 2014 6:53 am

"Well, there's a few twists and turns here and there but if we keep westward we'll reach Santalune in no time." Megan suggested thoughtfully as she begun to lead the way to their destonation.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: The Password is Mondo (Part 2)   The Password is Mondo (Part 2) - Page 4 H6Q0F8zTue Feb 18, 2014 8:19 am

Edward then followed Megan towards the exit of the Forest. As they walked, Ed, out of personality, was curious about his companion. "So tell me Megan, how long have you been a Pokémon Trainer." he asked.
DarkSuicune98
DarkSuicune98

PostSubject: Re: The Password is Mondo (Part 2)   The Password is Mondo (Part 2) - Page 4 H6Q0F8zTue Feb 18, 2014 12:58 pm

"Not too long actually, but since my mom has been working with Prof. Sycamore for some years now I have the basic knowledge of being a Pokemon Trainer, and how to treat Pokemon and such. That, and I've been going back and forth from my house to the Prof.'s lab and vice versa for awhile now, it's almost second nature." Megan replied as she looked over at Ed. "How about you? How long have you been a Pokemon trainer?" she added.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: The Password is Mondo (Part 2)   The Password is Mondo (Part 2) - Page 4 H6Q0F8zTue Feb 18, 2014 7:50 pm

"Well...a Couple of Days Actually. That's how long I've been on my journey. I mean, I've trained Chopper for two years, but that was only in my Hometown of New Bark. I started my journey here...to..." he clenched his fist as he couldn't finish his sentence. He had anger building up in him from past memories.
DarkSuicune98
DarkSuicune98

PostSubject: Re: The Password is Mondo (Part 2)   The Password is Mondo (Part 2) - Page 4 H6Q0F8zWed Feb 19, 2014 6:55 am

Megan looked concerned when Ed didn't continue and stopped walking to ask; "What's wrong?"
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: The Password is Mondo (Part 2)   The Password is Mondo (Part 2) - Page 4 H6Q0F8zWed Feb 19, 2014 9:24 am

Ed stopped walking. He looked downcast, and discouraged. "Well Megan, I may have only known you for a short time, but you seem like I can trust you." he said with a sigh. "You see...back in Johto, my Father runs a company, far from where I lived in New Bark Town, and my Mother works in Kanto. My Dad wants me to become a businessman like him, all lifeless and soulless and greedy. And I just wanted to be a Pokémon Trainer, but he refused. He said if he found out I was journeying anywhere in Johto he'd go out of his way to put a stop to it. He even made my mom do the same if I did it in Kanto, even though she disagreed with him."

He took a breath and another sigh. "And then he stopped visiting. He was so stuck up in his work that he paid no attention to his only son, only child. Only the fact that I was at home studying and ready to fill his shoes." he said with a scorn.
DarkSuicune98
DarkSuicune98

PostSubject: Re: The Password is Mondo (Part 2)   The Password is Mondo (Part 2) - Page 4 H6Q0F8zWed Feb 19, 2014 1:53 pm

Megan didn't know what to say, or how to feel, once Ed finished. She hesitated, before she went and wrapped her arms around Ed, trying her best to comfort him in the form of a hug, for her lack of words. Ninja had hopped off her shoulder and landed at the two trainers' feet while Pheonix landed on his head, both looking at the two with small smiles.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: The Password is Mondo (Part 2)   The Password is Mondo (Part 2) - Page 4 H6Q0F8zWed Feb 19, 2014 5:40 pm

Ed hugged Megan back, and smiled at the two Pokémon. His anger was actually soothed by this sudden comfort brought onto him. "Thanks. I needed that." he said, his hand on Megan' back.
DarkSuicune98
DarkSuicune98

PostSubject: Re: The Password is Mondo (Part 2)   The Password is Mondo (Part 2) - Page 4 H6Q0F8zWed Feb 19, 2014 5:54 pm

"Anytime." Megan smiled, a blush slowly heating up her cheeks once she realized where Ed's hand was, but she didn't mind strangely.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: The Password is Mondo (Part 2)   The Password is Mondo (Part 2) - Page 4 H6Q0F8zWed Feb 19, 2014 6:09 pm

Ed decided to finish telling what needed to be said. "Then I found Chopper alone and injured in the forest, so I took him home and took care of him. I decided that I would train him. Then my Mom sent me tickets for my birthday to Kalos. Far out of my Dads reach. So I skipped town and went over here..." he said.
DarkSuicune98
DarkSuicune98

PostSubject: Re: The Password is Mondo (Part 2)   The Password is Mondo (Part 2) - Page 4 H6Q0F8zWed Feb 19, 2014 6:19 pm

Megan nodded slowly in understanding. She'd have to personally thank Ed's mom for sending to Kalos, if she ever met his mother one day.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: The Password is Mondo (Part 2)   The Password is Mondo (Part 2) - Page 4 H6Q0F8zWed Feb 19, 2014 6:23 pm

Ed broke into a snicker. "I just hope my old man doesn't find out I'm here. I mean, hows he gonna find out, and even if he did, what could he do." he said.
DarkSuicune98
DarkSuicune98

PostSubject: Re: The Password is Mondo (Part 2)   The Password is Mondo (Part 2) - Page 4 H6Q0F8zWed Feb 19, 2014 9:16 pm

"Even if he does find out you're here and tries to force you to leave he's gonna have to deal with us, right guys?" Megan grinned as she looked over to her two Pokemon, who voiced their agreements.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: The Password is Mondo (Part 2)   The Password is Mondo (Part 2) - Page 4 H6Q0F8zThu Feb 20, 2014 1:36 am

Edward smiled at them. "Thanks guys. I appreciate your help." he said. "So does Chopper, and Robin too."

Chopper nodded in agreement
DarkSuicune98
DarkSuicune98

PostSubject: Re: The Password is Mondo (Part 2)   The Password is Mondo (Part 2) - Page 4 H6Q0F8zThu Feb 20, 2014 3:50 am

"Anytime! We got your guys' backs!" Megan giggled before there was the sound of ringing coming from her backpack. She took the army print pack off and looked inside for what was making the noise. She pulled out a small device and the ringing stopped as she pressed a button and the small hologram appeared.

"Meg, where are you? I have a present for you from a friend of the prof.!" The woman said with a wink before ending the line, causing the hologram to fade.

"Uh, I guess mom wants us to move a little faster. Well, luckily we're closer then before now." Megan laughed lightly as she continued walking along the pathway leading out of the forest.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: The Password is Mondo (Part 2)   The Password is Mondo (Part 2) - Page 4 H6Q0F8zThu Feb 20, 2014 10:02 am

"Oh okay." said Edward as he moved along with Megan. He was very surprised at that new gadget which he had never seen before. "By the way Megan, what was that thing you used just now?" he asked.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Password is Mondo (Part 2)   The Password is Mondo (Part 2) - Page 4 H6Q0F8z

The Password is Mondo (Part 2)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next