HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Password is Mondo (Part 2)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
DarkSuicune98
DarkSuicune98

The Password is Mondo (Part 2) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Password is Mondo (Part 2)   The Password is Mondo (Part 2) - Page 5 H6Q0F8zThu Feb 20, 2014 1:16 pm

"Oh that? It's a Holo-Caster, I think. I never really cared to remember the name. It's a little new to Kalos.....well, it's been around for a few months at least." Megan explained as they finally came to the forest exit. At the center of the city was a fountain with what appeared to be a Roselia with water coming out of it's flowers.

A woman with long light brown hair that reached the base of her back wearing a lab coat and glasses sat at the fountain next to her car. Once she saw Megan and Ed she walked over to them calmly, a smile on her face as her hazel eyes landed on the two trainers.

"Hey Megan! Who's your friend here?" the woman asked, her smile never wavering as she spoke in a rather happy tone of voice.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: The Password is Mondo (Part 2)   The Password is Mondo (Part 2) - Page 5 H6Q0F8zThu Feb 20, 2014 8:41 pm

[Shouldn't we switch to a Santalune City Thread?]

Edward was still flabbergasted by the fact that they made a Holographic Version of Pokegear. But then again, it didn't seem to be a communication device of any sort, since Megan did not talk to the woman on the Holocaster, who he could only assume was Megan's Mom.

When the woman came up to them, Edward recognized her and knew it was Megans Mom. "Oh...hi, I'm Edward." he said, with a smile.
DarkSuicune98
DarkSuicune98

PostSubject: Re: The Password is Mondo (Part 2)   The Password is Mondo (Part 2) - Page 5 H6Q0F8zThu Feb 20, 2014 10:11 pm

(Yeah. My bad. ^^')
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: The Password is Mondo (Part 2)   The Password is Mondo (Part 2) - Page 5 H6Q0F8zThu Feb 20, 2014 10:27 pm

[Lets continue here for now, until we have a Gym Battle, or go to Lumiose]
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Password is Mondo (Part 2)   The Password is Mondo (Part 2) - Page 5 H6Q0F8z

The Password is Mondo (Part 2)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5