HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Expect Inactivity

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Bryan
Bryan

Expect Inactivity Empty
PostSubject: Expect Inactivity   Expect Inactivity H6Q0F8zThu Nov 28, 2013 5:31 pm

Okay, so I'm returning to that wrestling RP I used to be in. In order for a character to win a match, I'll need to write a shitload of quality posts. That means it will take a lot of my time and I'll prioritize it. That means there will be a slight decrease in my activity. To those that I mod, sorry but it seems you will have to expect even more "Crappy" posts. And the "Two Paragraphs" will now get a "Crappy" instead. I'm very sorry.

Just thought I'll let you guys know.
Leo
Leo

Expect Inactivity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Expect Inactivity   Expect Inactivity H6Q0F8zThu Nov 28, 2013 5:37 pm

:( really ? T.T I have hoped this wouldnt happen
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

Expect Inactivity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Expect Inactivity   Expect Inactivity H6Q0F8zFri Nov 29, 2013 2:16 am

Y'know for a moment I thought the title of this topic was Expert Inactivity. But to each his own, that's some sort of saying isn't it? But a word of advice is that quality doesn't always come in quantity. Also I guess this means you're off the hook for any work coming from me. (**** yeah I can go look at stuff on tumblr instead of make up an assignment for you that should've been prepared ages go).
Bryan
Bryan

Expect Inactivity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Expect Inactivity   Expect Inactivity H6Q0F8zFri Nov 29, 2013 5:29 am

"Quality doesn't always come in quantity." - Invalid for a wrestling role-play.

Free, you may still give me those assignments. And since it seems I actually need those assignments to make it to the top, I think I should use the word, "must" when it comes to giving me those. With all due respect, I'm as sick of those as you are. It's like what it actually is: an assignment; something that has to be done.
Sponsored content

Expect Inactivity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Expect Inactivity   Expect Inactivity H6Q0F8z

Expect Inactivity
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1