HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Inactivity - How to boost.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Bryan
Bryan

Inactivity - How to boost.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inactivity - How to boost.    Inactivity - How to boost.  H6Q0F8zSun Sep 29, 2013 10:45 am

I'd say Flamelunar is the best mod but I won't because that would sound unfair to others. So to maintain my weighing scale, I'll just say that Flame is doing her job so damn well. Hands down.

Storyline. Different generations of staff members and members alike have tried doing that ever since the birth of this site and its ancestor. Even the brainiest of the members this site has ever had, failed to think of a storyline that ordinary members would enjoy. Either they didn't make sense or members just didn't buy it. But then again, I'm not the worst guy to comment on stuff like this so I'll just say that the staff hear your ideas out. Nothing bad will come out of it, if possible there will actually be a good thing.

Contests. I don't give a F about that. :P

Inactivity - How to boost.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1