HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dragon's Cry

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Dragon's Cry - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Cry   Dragon's Cry - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Nov 18, 2013 2:03 pm

(oh let me try something else)

Darkmist ran out of the way of Leo's attacks and went to tackle him and claw him while tackled.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Cry   Dragon's Cry - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Nov 18, 2013 9:55 pm

Leo has hit by Darkmists tackle but was able to block the claws using his sword, the force of the tackle sent him flying through the flames the Darkmist sprayed him during the begging of their fight sending him out the other end as a fireball twice the size of him.

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Cry   Dragon's Cry - Page 3 H6Q0F8zThu Jan 16, 2014 6:26 pm

"Hmm this fight seems to be going nowhere." Darkmist said "I will leave this den now." and flew away.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Cry   Dragon's Cry - Page 3 H6Q0F8zThu Jan 16, 2014 7:27 pm

OOC: I thought this rp had died yay for me being wrong

through the black flames Leo could see Darkmist fly away as he laid on his back, he didn't bother getting back up and decided to just wait for the flames to die down after all it wouldn't last for ever like Greek Fire.

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Cry   Dragon's Cry - Page 3 H6Q0F8zThu Jan 16, 2014 8:10 pm

OOC: Mainly my fault now we need to wait for Lilli
Lilli Veniade
Lilli Veniade

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Cry   Dragon's Cry - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Jan 18, 2014 5:48 am

((Hey glad this rp came back :D))
Void lifted her head, peering off into the mountains, wondering how the battle was going.

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Cry   Dragon's Cry - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Jan 18, 2014 4:32 pm

(I killed it so I had to revive it)
Lilli Veniade
Lilli Veniade

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Cry   Dragon's Cry - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Jan 18, 2014 9:36 pm

((Haha well thanks ;P)
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Cry   Dragon's Cry - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Jan 18, 2014 9:55 pm

(OOC: are we still following the posting cycle if that's the case then it's Links turn to post or should I post just post?)

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Cry   Dragon's Cry - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun Jan 19, 2014 4:35 am

(OOC: Well I left so Im guessing you)
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Cry   Dragon's Cry - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun Jan 19, 2014 5:34 pm

Once the fire had died down, he sat up looking at the charred earth all around him. when he thought back to his battle with Darkmist he could remember nothing but only that he had won (Excalibur is also gone), he began to walk back to where he had left void resting and reached her by sun down and was unaware of the dark crimson scales that have been falling off him like dead skin flakes (complete gone by the time he arrives back to void).
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Cry   Dragon's Cry - Page 3 H6Q0F8z

Dragon's Cry
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3