HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dragon's Cry

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Case Silver
Case Silver

Dragon's Cry - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Cry   Dragon's Cry - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Nov 13, 2013 1:58 am

"Well what do you have to lose?" Leo asked "I mean it's not like you got anywhere to go and the best place for you to heal would be your own lair." He got off the Dagon being finished with her wounds "just point the way and I'll take back your lair in your name."

(Leo can only enter his pure dragon form when he eats or is covered by the fire of another dragon...showing how his dragon form is also nicknamed the Pheonix dragon.)
Lilli Veniade
Lilli Veniade

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Cry   Dragon's Cry - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Nov 13, 2013 2:06 am

Void sighed. "Alright. You can try." She got up this time without falling. Extending her good wing, she invited him to climb up on her back. "I've never given a human a ride before. You are a human, correct? But it's the least I can do for your help with my wounds. I may not be able to fly for a day or two, but it's faster than those small legs of yours." Although it may not seem like, Void was really bestowing an honor on him, for most dragons are proud craatures and would rather eat a human than repay his help, let alone deign to let them ride I. Their back like some sort of pony.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Cry   Dragon's Cry - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Nov 13, 2013 10:13 pm

Leo just began to laugh at the dragon's comment "I am human or so Merlin told me." and did not even go near the dragon's wing and just bowed "I'll have to refuse your ride, after all I did was help a person or in this case a dragon in need and I wouldn't want to damage your wing any farther to much flying would destroy it, that remedy is meant for the wounded one to stay still. just point me in the direction I need to go and the name I will have to speak when stating who I am fighting for."

(Merlin could be a famous dragon...could been seen as a betrayer since he used magic to turn into a human after befriending Arthur and advising how to defend his kingdom...my own plot)
Lilli Veniade
Lilli Veniade

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Cry   Dragon's Cry - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Nov 14, 2013 2:31 am

(That sounds like a cool idea) "Merlin? I feel I've heard that name before..." Void shrugged, and laid back down. She extended her good wing, pointing West to the mountains. "Follow the setting sun. My cave is on the highest mountain, up near the top. Its the only cave on the mountain. And my name is Void." She dipped her blue head to the human. "Thank you for your help." She said gratefully.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Cry   Dragon's Cry - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Nov 14, 2013 2:51 am

Leo was gone as if he wasn't even there to begin with now running along the forest grounds traveling west as fast as his feet could carry him (as fast as a race horse but he doesn't know this). He traveled as far as he cloud until night cane eating any natural berries, nuts, honey and a jackolpe if he was lucky. He would keep traveling until he arrived at the den.
Lilli Veniade
Lilli Veniade

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Cry   Dragon's Cry - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Nov 14, 2013 3:06 am

Void blinked, surprised at the speed his tiny (from her perspective, at least) legs could carry him. Humans were interesting creatures, it seemed. A deer that had stayed too near became her dinner for that night, and after finishing, she sighed, laying her head down, and began to sleep.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Cry   Dragon's Cry - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Nov 14, 2013 6:18 pm

Leo woke just before dawn realising he had actually traveled past the mountins where void had told him to go it had roughly been a day since he left. He entered the valley of the mountain following a dirt road to it with the sun raising behind him, making him a living shiloutte (I can't spell the other word for shadow). He walked up to the mouth of the cave and screamed in "I come on the behalf Void to fight the one who took her lair away from her. I am here to defeat you and win it back so come out here and face me!.....please?"

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Cry   Dragon's Cry - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Nov 14, 2013 6:22 pm

(quick question is my character the dragon or is it a diffrent one?)
Lilli Veniade
Lilli Veniade

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Cry   Dragon's Cry - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Nov 15, 2013 1:58 am

(If you want you can be him. if not its a different dragon)

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Cry   Dragon's Cry - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Nov 15, 2013 2:05 pm

(I'll be him)

Darkmist left the cave and came face to face with a human. "Are you the one who challenges me!" snarled Darkmist at Leo.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Cry   Dragon's Cry - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Nov 15, 2013 4:26 pm

"well do you see anybody else here to challange you." asked unshaken by the dragon's presence he stared at the dargon with picth black scales "darkness dragon huh?" he coyed "i thought they would be bigger compared to a normal dragon...guess i was wrong. so do you breath black fire or something? cause i dont see how a little bit of shade hurt me."

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Cry   Dragon's Cry - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Nov 15, 2013 6:13 pm

"Hmm... I smell dragon on you" said Darkmist "and I breath black fire. But why are you here?" as he started observing Leo.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Cry   Dragon's Cry - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Nov 15, 2013 6:22 pm

"didn't you hear me?" Leo asked confused looking at black dragon "I'm hear to duel you on the behalf of the dragon Void and to reclaim her lair and horde from you."

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Cry   Dragon's Cry - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Nov 15, 2013 6:27 pm

Darkmist after hearing that correctly went to burn Leo with fire.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Cry   Dragon's Cry - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Nov 15, 2013 6:40 pm

the fire burned off cloak, boots, his pant legs and sleeves up to his knees and elbows. his amulet had fused to the centre of his chest and had dark crimson scales covering him all over his body where the flames had touched him. he walked out of the black fire covered in ash with little sparks of flames flying from his mouth as he breathed heavily. golden flames appeared in his hands and then exploded into light leaving Excalibur in his hand. "you just pissed me off..." Leo growled at the black dragon "because that was down right rude."

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Cry   Dragon's Cry - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Nov 15, 2013 7:06 pm

"Hmm... You seem to be half-dragon. Its the only way you didn't burn into ash." said Darkmist a little surprised.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Cry   Dragon's Cry - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Nov 15, 2013 7:43 pm

(no the reason why he wasn't burnt to a crisp is because being fireproof is one of his powers :L )

Leo charged forward his Excalibur glowing in his hand (surprised your dragon didn't notice the sword of king Arthur) and swung the claymore single handed as it shot an arc of golden light forward from where it cut the air, he began to fly forward as wings appeared on his back from flames as did a tail and horns on the side of his head as he shot forward to throw a punch at the dragon, then his right hand became engulfed in a bright blue flame.

(please look at his weakness for an update.)

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Cry   Dragon's Cry - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Nov 15, 2013 9:22 pm

(alright)

Darkmist flew up in the air but got hit with the light but not the punch and tried hitting Leo with his tail.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Cry   Dragon's Cry - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Nov 15, 2013 10:14 pm

Leo swung Excalibur towards the dragons tail hoping to cut through the tail as he blocked the swing of the tail.

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Cry   Dragon's Cry - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Nov 16, 2013 12:24 am

Darkmist continued to swing his tail at Leo even though he saw the blade. It cut his tail some but not nearly far into to cut it off. He then went to claw at Leo.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Cry   Dragon's Cry - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Nov 16, 2013 12:33 am

Leo flew along the tail still slicing into it as flew, when he saw the claw he raised his flaming fist and landed a punch straight into the dragons palm. Excalibur had been covered in the same golden light that it shot out before extending it's length.

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Cry   Dragon's Cry - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Nov 16, 2013 12:47 am

Darkmist decide to act and flew to the right dodging the attacks and knocked over a big tree in Leo's direction.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Cry   Dragon's Cry - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Nov 16, 2013 2:07 am

(I thought we were in a cave)

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Cry   Dragon's Cry - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Nov 16, 2013 3:20 am

(I thought Leo was outside and I left the cave)
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Cry   Dragon's Cry - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Nov 17, 2013 3:13 am

(He was at the mouth if the cave one more step and he would have been inside which he did after you breathed fire at him)
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Cry   Dragon's Cry - Page 2 H6Q0F8z

Dragon's Cry
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next