HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Murder mystery posting area

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Case Silver
Case Silver

Murder mystery posting area - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Murder mystery posting area   Murder mystery posting area - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSat Nov 09, 2013 11:27 pm

"best we go in pairs so yea I'm coming." Stirling said running after her after grabbing the phone and recorder since he didn't get to study them yet.
Lilli Veniade
Lilli Veniade

PostSubject: Re: Murder mystery posting area   Murder mystery posting area - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSat Nov 09, 2013 11:28 pm

"Alright." She opened the door and stepped through the door, taking a look around before continuing on.
Leosan
Leosan

PostSubject: Re: Murder mystery posting area   Murder mystery posting area - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSat Nov 09, 2013 11:42 pm

Drago walked to the left door, "i'm coming with you, and your wrong...a pair of two is a danger in this situation."
Lilli Veniade
Lilli Veniade

PostSubject: Re: Murder mystery posting area   Murder mystery posting area - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSat Nov 09, 2013 11:46 pm

"Alright, come with us then." Keiko shrugged indifferently.
Leosan
Leosan

PostSubject: Re: Murder mystery posting area   Murder mystery posting area - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSat Nov 09, 2013 11:48 pm

Drago walked with them, of course putting one hand on his pistol.
thaloden
thaloden

PostSubject: Re: Murder mystery posting area   Murder mystery posting area - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSun Nov 10, 2013 12:03 am

There was no way karic was staying in this room so he followed them his hand on his dagger
Lilli Veniade
Lilli Veniade

PostSubject: Re: Murder mystery posting area   Murder mystery posting area - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSun Nov 10, 2013 12:08 am

Not sure whether or not she trust the two others, Keiko made sure her poisoned dagger was safely concealed in her sleeve, where she could easily whip it out and slash if either they or something else turned on her.
thaloden
thaloden

PostSubject: Re: Murder mystery posting area   Murder mystery posting area - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSun Nov 10, 2013 12:11 am

Karic was starting to get edgy so he slipped one of his brass knuckles onto his left hand
Lilli Veniade
Lilli Veniade

PostSubject: Re: Murder mystery posting area   Murder mystery posting area - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSun Nov 10, 2013 12:14 am

Keiko looked around the passage, trying to see where they were (break can you give us a description :3)
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Murder mystery posting area   Murder mystery posting area - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSun Nov 10, 2013 12:16 am

stirling sighed "geez all of you lighten up, don't you see your doing exactly what he wants by getting tense, edgy and paranoid." he twirled the recorder in his hands and active the playback "let's see what it has to say."
thaloden
thaloden

PostSubject: Re: Murder mystery posting area   Murder mystery posting area - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSun Nov 10, 2013 12:22 am

"your right" Karic said pulling his blade out and casually started trimming his nails but he kept his brass knuckle on.
Lilli Veniade
Lilli Veniade

PostSubject: Re: Murder mystery posting area   Murder mystery posting area - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSun Nov 10, 2013 12:24 am

"its everyone else, what with their readying of weapons, making me ready my own." Keiko grumbled but listened to him
Leosan
Leosan

PostSubject: Re: Murder mystery posting area   Murder mystery posting area - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSun Nov 10, 2013 12:41 am

Drago smiled, "shouldn't we, since one of us are going to die?"
thaloden
thaloden

PostSubject: Re: Murder mystery posting area   Murder mystery posting area - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSun Nov 10, 2013 12:46 am

"yeah but I have my weapon ready I'm just relaxed while having it ready
Lilli Veniade
Lilli Veniade

PostSubject: Re: Murder mystery posting area   Murder mystery posting area - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSun Nov 10, 2013 12:52 am

"Well, who knows." Keiko shrugs. "I'm sure not going down without a fight."
Protoman.EXE
Protoman.EXE

PostSubject: Re: Murder mystery posting area   Murder mystery posting area - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSun Nov 10, 2013 1:05 am

((Backing out. This is too fast for me.))
Leosan
Leosan

PostSubject: Re: Murder mystery posting area   Murder mystery posting area - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSun Nov 10, 2013 1:18 am

((Aleast we know you aren't the assassin ^^))
thaloden
thaloden

PostSubject: Re: Murder mystery posting area   Murder mystery posting area - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSun Nov 10, 2013 1:21 am

(I'm guessing since he is leaving were going to end up finding him dead)
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Murder mystery posting area   Murder mystery posting area - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSun Nov 10, 2013 1:22 am

he sighed as he pulled out his gun and placed it next to his temple "some one to die huh? would this make you happy if I pulled the trigger and left the three of to squabble over who killed the Brendan and then all kill each other. giving delta exactly what he is aiming for, that would be all wet, so clam your self and lets figure this out." he then put his gun back into his jacket before any of them could answer and took the lead of the group "think about it, is that the outcome we want here?"
Leosan
Leosan

PostSubject: Re: Murder mystery posting area   Murder mystery posting area - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSun Nov 10, 2013 1:25 am

"i don't want that to happen, but we all know its going to happen." drago said.
thaloden
thaloden

PostSubject: Re: Murder mystery posting area   Murder mystery posting area - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSun Nov 10, 2013 1:26 am

Karic just followed behind him silently
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Murder mystery posting area   Murder mystery posting area - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSun Nov 10, 2013 1:28 am

"it sounds like you given up already."
Leosan
Leosan

PostSubject: Re: Murder mystery posting area   Murder mystery posting area - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSun Nov 10, 2013 1:35 am

"I did not," he smiled, "as long i have someone or something to fight for, i'm always up for a fight. and never backing down." he said.
Lilli Veniade
Lilli Veniade

PostSubject: Re: Murder mystery posting area   Murder mystery posting area - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSun Nov 10, 2013 1:38 am

Keiko snorted. "He's right. You guys are being ridiculous. Just calm down."
thaloden
thaloden

PostSubject: Re: Murder mystery posting area   Murder mystery posting area - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSun Nov 10, 2013 1:43 am

"I am calm" Karic said still trimming his nails.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Murder mystery posting area   Murder mystery posting area - Page 4 H6Q0F8z

Murder mystery posting area
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next