HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Murder mystery posting area

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
thaloden
thaloden

Murder mystery posting area - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Murder mystery posting area   Murder mystery posting area - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Nov 09, 2013 5:17 pm

karic held up his two card "here I have a queen and a 9 which means I have nineteen since you want to get as close to 21 as you can without going over this would be a good hand to keep as it is."
break994
break994

PostSubject: Re: Murder mystery posting area   Murder mystery posting area - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Nov 09, 2013 7:22 pm

There was a bright flash a gun shot and as the bright light faded a motionless body of Brendon was found and Delta appeared "a stab wound yet there's was a gun wound and by now you must be hungry." Delta clicked his fingers and food replaced the cards and he vanished.
thaloden
thaloden

PostSubject: Re: Murder mystery posting area   Murder mystery posting area - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Nov 09, 2013 7:37 pm

"Hey those were my favorite cards" karic shouted ignoring the body.
EpicBoss99
EpicBoss99

PostSubject: Re: Murder mystery posting area   Murder mystery posting area - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Nov 09, 2013 7:42 pm

"Well, I guess you could say he was...backstabbed!" Ray said to himself as he giggled.
Lilli Veniade
Lilli Veniade

PostSubject: Re: Murder mystery posting area   Murder mystery posting area - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Nov 09, 2013 7:43 pm

"Ohh lookey there." She chuckled at the dead body. "Dead as a log." She then reached over and snatched a roll, then with a flick of a blade, her pocket knife, she sliced it in half and started to eat it. She giggled a little as his pun. "I'm a sucker for a good pun."
Leosan
Leosan

PostSubject: Re: Murder mystery posting area   Murder mystery posting area - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Nov 09, 2013 7:46 pm

Drago looked at the body, and sighed, " i wished i talked to him before this tragedy," he walked up to the body and looked down at it, and whispered to himself "rest in peace my friend," then walked away.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Murder mystery posting area   Murder mystery posting area - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Nov 09, 2013 7:54 pm

Stirling got up from his seat and walked overt to the body to inspect it "you two think this is funny?" He asked the two people who made puns about somebody dying "death isn't a joke and a life isn't a toy. Lucky thing I'm a gumshoe so I'm a going to find our who is the killer and bring them justice." His facial expression darken if any of you joes want to help me out then that's dandy if not stay out of me way."
Leosan
Leosan

PostSubject: Re: Murder mystery posting area   Murder mystery posting area - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Nov 09, 2013 7:58 pm

Drago smiled," i'll go," walking to the person.
EpicBoss99
EpicBoss99

PostSubject: Re: Murder mystery posting area   Murder mystery posting area - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Nov 09, 2013 8:00 pm

"Like Detective Gumshoe? From Phoenix Wright? I love that Game!" Ray said as he played it on his phone.
thaloden
thaloden

PostSubject: Re: Murder mystery posting area   Murder mystery posting area - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Nov 09, 2013 8:02 pm

"I'll help" karic said inspecting the body "our host said there was a stab wound and a gun shot wound so who here has a gun and a knife."
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Murder mystery posting area   Murder mystery posting area - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Nov 09, 2013 8:04 pm

(fun fact if you translate D,ick Gumshoe's (from phoenix wright) name it  means detective detective in 1930's slang)

sighed as he showed his rhino revolver with no shots fire still fuelled loaded to every one, "standard issue in the force." he stated as he searched the body for any clues. "also the person would be able to throw a knife with keen skill or have throwing knifes."

Last edited by The Alpha Centauri on Sat Nov 09, 2013 8:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
EpicBoss99
EpicBoss99

PostSubject: Re: Murder mystery posting area   Murder mystery posting area - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Nov 09, 2013 8:08 pm

(lol yep like mario mario)
thaloden
thaloden

PostSubject: Re: Murder mystery posting area   Murder mystery posting area - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Nov 09, 2013 8:13 pm

karic pulled out his dagger "I don't have a gun so I couldn't have shot him
Leosan
Leosan

PostSubject: Re: Murder mystery posting area   Murder mystery posting area - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Nov 09, 2013 8:22 pm

Drago didn't answer, he couldn't trust anyone, "i don't have a knife so that leaves me out of the question. i think you have to change the question a bit, the person could have used a knife from the table and used his own gun. so i think it would be better to ask who has a gun here?"
thaloden
thaloden

PostSubject: Re: Murder mystery posting area   Murder mystery posting area - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Nov 09, 2013 8:25 pm

"that still rules me out" karic answered.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Murder mystery posting area   Murder mystery posting area - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Nov 09, 2013 8:29 pm

"it also rules me out no shots have been fired from my bean shooter, the barrel would have gun power on it, be hot to touch and missing a bullet." he said still searching the body (come on break give me something)
Lilli Veniade
Lilli Veniade

PostSubject: Re: Murder mystery posting area   Murder mystery posting area - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Nov 09, 2013 8:32 pm

Keiko pulled out her pocket-knife again, along with a sheathed dagger that had been concealed earlier. "No gun on me." She said, looking around. "What if there were two people who worked together? One used a gun, the other, a knife?"
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Murder mystery posting area   Murder mystery posting area - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Nov 09, 2013 8:34 pm

"or crazier still what if somebody used a gun to fire a knife?"
Lilli Veniade
Lilli Veniade

PostSubject: Re: Murder mystery posting area   Murder mystery posting area - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Nov 09, 2013 8:37 pm

"Hm... that would be tricky... but not completely unbelievable." Keiko flicked the blade of the pocket knife in and out, thinking. "Tricky... but how about we start by ruling people out, but not by their weapon is? It couldn't have done it, My dagger and knife have been on me the whole time, and I've just been sitting here watching the rest of you."
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Murder mystery posting area   Murder mystery posting area - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Nov 09, 2013 8:40 pm

"again you all seen my gun, also I was dealing cards everybody saw me doing it and you can't shuffle a deck with one hand."
thaloden
thaloden

PostSubject: Re: Murder mystery posting area   Murder mystery posting area - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Nov 09, 2013 8:49 pm

"and I was showing him how to play cards" he said pointing to drago "and I was holding my cards with my right hand which is my dominant hand.
Lilli Veniade
Lilli Veniade

PostSubject: Re: Murder mystery posting area   Murder mystery posting area - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Nov 09, 2013 8:55 pm

"Is there someone else in the room we haven't paid any attention to?"
Leosan
Leosan

PostSubject: Re: Murder mystery posting area   Murder mystery posting area - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Nov 09, 2013 9:15 pm

"well someone could have made a timed trap..." drago said, and easily removed the knife.
Lilli Veniade
Lilli Veniade

PostSubject: Re: Murder mystery posting area   Murder mystery posting area - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Nov 09, 2013 9:17 pm

Keiko sighed. "We aren't getting anywhere with this..."
break994
break994

PostSubject: Re: Murder mystery posting area   Murder mystery posting area - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Nov 09, 2013 9:24 pm

Delta appeared with a big grin "Now I wish Keiko hadn't killed yet I know she must be hungry but that's no excuse and be warned you could have been pickpocketed and they would know you were the killer."He muttered loudly then he paused and faked fright seeing the people below "oh dear oh dear Keiko you may be in bother"And seconds later Delta vanished
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Murder mystery posting area   Murder mystery posting area - Page 2 H6Q0F8z

Murder mystery posting area
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next