HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

No Spoiler rule >n<

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Jikumo
Jikumo

No Spoiler rule >n< Empty
PostSubject: No Spoiler rule >n<   No Spoiler rule >n< H6Q0F8zSun Oct 20, 2013 3:36 pm

I've been seeing a lot about pokemon X and Y just from being in the chatbox, I now know that there's a fairy type gym, which I would've liked to figure out myself... So can there please be a rule that if someone asks not to talk about a game because they haven't played it that it could not be talked about?
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: No Spoiler rule >n<   No Spoiler rule >n< H6Q0F8zSun Oct 20, 2013 5:42 pm

I agree. If someone hasn't played or can't play, spoikers get annoying fast.
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: No Spoiler rule >n<   No Spoiler rule >n< H6Q0F8zSun Oct 20, 2013 5:56 pm

Temporary rule I suggest.
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: No Spoiler rule >n<   No Spoiler rule >n< H6Q0F8zSun Oct 20, 2013 6:35 pm

Temporary? This may be a Pokemon forum but other things are discussed. And some people might just not get whatever the game is for a year and be annoyed by spoilers.
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: No Spoiler rule >n<   No Spoiler rule >n< H6Q0F8zSun Oct 20, 2013 11:06 pm

This seems rather pointless. Eventually, sooner or later, you'll come across this not just on this site. It's not really spoilers if you talk about the new Pokemon, after all we all want to know more about them. But the actually plot of the game, I'd draw the line there. People can also use the code I displayed in this post to talk about X and Y if someone enters the chat and does not wish to read it.

Code:

[Spoiler]
[/Spoiler]
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: No Spoiler rule >n<   No Spoiler rule >n< H6Q0F8zMon Oct 21, 2013 9:53 am

It's just all about people's common sense and discipline to not run their mouth about it when other people can freely read the spoilers.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No Spoiler rule >n<   No Spoiler rule >n< H6Q0F8z

No Spoiler rule >n<
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1