HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Blue Exorcist (An No Exorcist) Alternitive RP

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
Case Silver
Case Silver

Blue Exorcist (An No Exorcist) Alternitive RP - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blue Exorcist (An No Exorcist) Alternitive RP   Blue Exorcist (An No Exorcist) Alternitive RP - Page 3 H6Q0F8zWed Oct 23, 2013 6:03 pm

(The puzzle Xene was messing with. Sebastian used magic to take it with ease. also the pictures are now up and working.)
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Blue Exorcist (An No Exorcist) Alternitive RP   Blue Exorcist (An No Exorcist) Alternitive RP - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Oct 28, 2013 6:57 pm

(i'm sorry to ask but has this rp died)
thaloden
thaloden

PostSubject: Re: Blue Exorcist (An No Exorcist) Alternitive RP   Blue Exorcist (An No Exorcist) Alternitive RP - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Mar 03, 2014 7:18 am

Name: Kai Sazukimori

Sexuality: straight

Race: 3/4 demon 1/4 human (father the demon Andros )(mother a half demon child of Amaimon)

Exorcist Type: knight/tamer

Special Techniques/ Powers: He can summon green flames and control nearby fire when he does they become green. He can change the color of the flames depending on the color changes the effect on the world when the fires a light green it harms harm demonic and angelic things but not psychical or human things when the fires a dark green it acts like normal fire burning things normally and forces demonic and angelic presences out of the body.

He can control plant life with in 15 feet causing it to grow rapidly or die he can move in any way he wants although it takes an extreme amount concentration and if his consecration is broken the plant withers dies immediately.

He has 2 swords strapped to his back that mask his demon side however it doesn't suppress his powers when one is unsheathed a small green flame appears along the blades edges making it look like a regular demon sword but when both are unsheathed it amplifies his fire powers causing the blades his arms his tail and the tips of his ears are covered in green flames although at the moment it doesn’t touch any other part of his body

Familiars:

Fang is a large silver wolf that follows Kai everywhere.

When Kai was 12 he saved Fang by convincing a demon not to kill him from that day Fang vowed to protect Kai any way he could.

Normally Fang looks like a regular wolf (as seen bellow) but when he needs to fight he grows 3 times larger and grows wings(also as seen bellow)

regular wolf form:

flying wolf form:

Cerberus

Cerberus can breath fire from any of his three mouths and his skin his boiling hot
Cerberus:

Character description:
appearance:
(when he's in demon form add a tail and ears)

Biography: Kai never knew his mom (half demon) or his dad (demon) they were killed by satins demons when he was only a baby. they were about to kill him to when Satin stopped them he had decided to use Kai to further his own goals so he had a demon who had a soft spot for humans raise Kai to think that it was the Vatican who had ordered his parents dead and exorcists who killed them and that satins demons had just barely been able to save him.

On his sixteenth birthday the demon told him that satin who had been a good friend of his fathers (total lie) had a plan for getting revenge on the Vatican the demon said that Kai was going to in role in cram school and sabotage some of the protective barriers and cause other mischief. Kai agreed hoping to finally get revenge on the people that got his parents killed.
blue exorcist

Last edited by thaloden on Mon Mar 03, 2014 4:34 pm; edited 3 times in total
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Blue Exorcist (An No Exorcist) Alternitive RP   Blue Exorcist (An No Exorcist) Alternitive RP - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Mar 03, 2014 8:07 am

OOC: ok while this is very good in a lot of aspects but it is flawed in a few as well. I can't see how you can control fire and plants that doesn't mix well. Unless you can provide the names of two demons one obeying purely fire and one being control over plants. Also your demon powers can't be sealed away in a sword only exorcist scan do that. Oh and with your fire ability you have two choices sorry I also read the manga. Since you didn't say you have two different types of fire you can have it just harm demonic and angelic things but not psychical or human this or you can have it be like normal fire which burns things normally but forces demonic and angelic presences out of the body.

Sorry if this is a lot. Regardless though ill work on a revival post today and once you character I ap provable I'll post it.
thaloden
thaloden

PostSubject: Re: Blue Exorcist (An No Exorcist) Alternitive RP   Blue Exorcist (An No Exorcist) Alternitive RP - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Mar 03, 2014 10:46 am

I edited it
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Blue Exorcist (An No Exorcist) Alternitive RP   Blue Exorcist (An No Exorcist) Alternitive RP - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Mar 03, 2014 11:12 am

OOC: His mother could be the child Amaimon or a powerful Dökkálfr demons at possessed a human host that would explain his control over plants.

As for his father being the demon lord of spirits I don't think he would have fire powers but either Ice or esper seems suiting for spirits or powers over earth (seeing how in the bible he is always referred to with a dessert or waste land) which would increase his powers with controlling plants. And if you were the son of Amaimon you would to be able to get all of his powers over time.

If you really have your heart set on fire you could have Andras (demon king of rage/anger) as your characters farther because I doubt Kronos is coming back but if he ever does it means you would have a brother. Also only the children of demon lords get the fire that effects both so if you were the son of Andras it would work. The reason it was split into two different fires for my character is because he is half angel and half demon and won't be able to use both at once for a while.
thaloden
thaloden

PostSubject: Re: Blue Exorcist (An No Exorcist) Alternitive RP   Blue Exorcist (An No Exorcist) Alternitive RP - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Mar 03, 2014 2:04 pm

fixed it and thanks a lot for the ideas (wonder if anyone else will join)
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Blue Exorcist (An No Exorcist) Alternitive RP   Blue Exorcist (An No Exorcist) Alternitive RP - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Mar 04, 2014 2:42 am

OOC: Ok that's Approved. How about we just reset the story? Sorry for reusing this post but I am really busy at the moment on another website with a topic that is wrapping up pretty soon. Don't worry I won't reuse an old post again. I'm actually going to ask a mod to delete the post that aren't character apps up until these ones.

Rua walked up to the gates of True Cross Academy, panting, sweating lightly and with no bags apart Merlin who was sheathed on his back but could easily pop his hilt out speak and look around. He decided to rest at the fountain before the Introduction assembly began for first years. "If you had just listened to me you could have avoided all this." Merlin began to complain
"Shud' up Merlin."
"We could have taken a taxi with all your bags, but know you wanted to walk her, with no money and with your brilliant sence of direction...which is inexistent. Luckily your father knew this would happen and sent you off 2 days earlier then needed if you just taken the car."
"Do you want to be strapped into you sheath?"
"No..."
"Then shud up about it! Apparently one of the teachers her is in debt to dad, so providing for us would settle that debt until the bags arrive."
"And that would be?"
"No clue in hell..."

The bell rang, and he stood up as he put the sheath back on his back. "It's not like you got a better sense of direction Merlin. No please be quite until we get a room." He walked off to the main hall to where the assembly was to be held.
thaloden
thaloden

PostSubject: Re: Blue Exorcist (An No Exorcist) Alternitive RP   Blue Exorcist (An No Exorcist) Alternitive RP - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Mar 04, 2014 10:59 am

OOC: that's fine I don't care you reuse your post.

Kai reached the true cross academy gates just as the bell rang he had his swords strapped to his back and a small container with a small thin cactus in it hanging from his side while his loyal companion fang walked besides him with his backpack. "Kai why is it I have to carry your bag again" Fang asked as they walked thru the gate.
"Because Fang your the one who said if I bought you a steak on the way here you'd carry my bag for the rest of the day" he answered stopping by the fountain opening the container with his cactus in it and sprinkled some water from the fountain onto it.
"Kai why do you always do that" Fang asked.
"Do what" Kai said putting the lid of the container back on.
"whenever we get to a new place you always find the nearest water source and sprinkle some water on that cactus" Fang said readjusting the backpack so it was more comfortable.
Kai shrugged "I don't know I guess it's just something for luck" he answered walking towards the main hall where the assembly was "come on Fang we should probably get to the assembly" he said Fang nodded and quickly moved to Kai's side as they walked to the assembly.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Blue Exorcist (An No Exorcist) Alternitive RP   Blue Exorcist (An No Exorcist) Alternitive RP - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Mar 04, 2014 9:53 pm

A rather tall slender man in a black tuxedo and well groomed black hair walked up to the podium in the hall, cleared his throught and then turned to the audience with arms streached out towards them. "Welcome my students to True Cross Acadmey where your hopes and dreams of your future positions under our A - grade guidance. I am Mr. Sebastian Shigami and as well as your year head ill be one of your classes home-room teacher..." His speech dragged on for just under an hour.
Rua slept throught the whole thing, thankfully not snoring until Merlin woke him up. "Oh yes may I ask Kai Sazukimori, Benio Yuki, Fredrick Schütze, Charles and Marie Médecin, Aladdin and Sinbad Pujārī, Rachel Shields, Ezio Cacciatore and Truagott Hayward to stay behind so we can discuss their arrangement for this year." Once the room cleared out Rua made his way down to the stage, along the way he say a snow white fox pup that looked like it had more then one tail that had bee following him for days now sleeping on a chandler abouve them "It's kinda weird how you can only see that mutt ain't it Kidd?" Merlin commented
"for once Merlin you're right..." Rau sighed
thaloden
thaloden

PostSubject: Re: Blue Exorcist (An No Exorcist) Alternitive RP   Blue Exorcist (An No Exorcist) Alternitive RP - Page 3 H6Q0F8zWed Mar 05, 2014 11:25 am

after the first five minutes of Sebastian's speech Kai got board and started to mess with a foot long piece of string he had found in his pocket. After the speech was over and everyone had cleared out Kai and Fang walked down to the stage with the others who were asked to stick around. Kai continued to mess with the string threading it thru his fingers like a snake.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Blue Exorcist (An No Exorcist) Alternitive RP   Blue Exorcist (An No Exorcist) Alternitive RP - Page 3 H6Q0F8zWed Mar 05, 2014 9:27 pm

Sebastian pulled out a pair of half-moon shaped glasses and inspected the teenagers in front of him "Welcome our esquires to your first day of Cram School," he smiles a sigh "It maybe true that your classes for your normal school won't start here for another week but your Cram School lessons start today, any how I'll be doubling as your Home Room teacher along with being your principle for awhile until we can get a new one." He clapped his hands together "You all came here to be exorcists right? So what better way to learn then experience...riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight? Soooo your first lesson is a little on the job experience we tied a box to five low level demons and let them loose around the school grounds, its your job to exorcize the demon and retrieve the box tied to it. Each box will only open when two people put their hand on it. Any questions so far?"
A boy who looked to young to be in the school put up his hand "Good I love curious students. Well know off you pop and the pop." Sebastian disappeared in a poof of orange smoke.

Aladinn Pujārī:
Sinbad Pujārī:
Charles Médecin:
Marie Médecin:
Fredrick Schütze:
Ezio Cacciatore:
Rachel Shields:
Benio Yuki:
thaloden
thaloden

PostSubject: Re: Blue Exorcist (An No Exorcist) Alternitive RP   Blue Exorcist (An No Exorcist) Alternitive RP - Page 3 H6Q0F8zThu Mar 06, 2014 1:39 pm

Kai continued playing with the string while Sebastian was talking though he was listening to every word that Sebastian said "so we'll be killing some demons right of the bat hu" he thought. After Sebastian disappeared Kai put the string away and inspected the other students "so do you guys want to start with introductions or just go right to hunting the demons" he asked looking from person to person.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Blue Exorcist (An No Exorcist) Alternitive RP   Blue Exorcist (An No Exorcist) Alternitive RP - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Mar 08, 2014 12:51 pm

Sinbad after grabbing Aladinn's wrist and ran out of the main hall, while Sinbad had a mischievous smirk on his face Aladinn seemed to me frightened trying to stutter the words stop as Sinbad dragged him away.
Ezio walked over to Rachel and began to flirt with trying to convince her to team up with him, Rachel responded by kneeing him in the gut. Ezio then fell to the floor clenching his stomach.
Yuki left the main hall on her own as did Fredrick at a different time.
Médecin Sister seemed to have already left.
Rua was about to approach Ezio to see if he was alright when he saw the white fox pup holding a sheathed Merlin in its mouth looking straight at him, Rua patted his back to see if he was just seeing things but when he did he found that there was no sheathed sword slung on his shoulder he dashed after the fox pup while yelling "Hey get back here you fox!" At the fox pup who stayed far ahead of him with ease. Rua ended up chasing the fox out of the main hall.

OOC: only Rua can see the fox so he would have looked pretty stupid or crazy to the others.
thaloden
thaloden

PostSubject: Re: Blue Exorcist (An No Exorcist) Alternitive RP   Blue Exorcist (An No Exorcist) Alternitive RP - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Mar 10, 2014 3:04 pm

Kai watched as every one started to leave 'well I guess it's straight to going after demons" he thought as he watched one of the other students running after nothing and yelling something about a fox as he ran out of the main hall "well that was strange" he said to Fang
"yeah is was" Fang answered
Kai started to leave with Fang when he remembered Sebastian had said you needed two people to open the box. he looked over to the guy who had been kneed in the gut and walked over to him with Fang. "Hey dude are you alright" he asked wondering if he would want to be a team.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Blue Exorcist (An No Exorcist) Alternitive RP   Blue Exorcist (An No Exorcist) Alternitive RP - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Mar 11, 2014 7:31 pm

Rua chased the fox and ended up losing sight of it quickly and pretty soon fund himself ontop of roof of the school "............where did that fox go?........*he looks around and fines out where he is*........HOW THE HELL DID I GET UP HERE?!" Rua was about to lose it when he saw a dust could rise from the ground off in the distance as well as other ones from around the school, but his attention was grabbed by a bark as he spotted the fox jump of the roof and began jumping from lamp post to lamppost. Rua ran after is after jumping off the school roof into a tree and jumped from there onto the path and set off after it.

Ezio stood up still one hand on his stomach "I'm fine, I'm fine." Ezio said in a very strong mid European accent speaking very good English "It's a shame that red head turned me down she was quite the looker and has quite the kick." he mischievously smirked as he stood up straight being almost seven foot tall "So amico how can I help you?"
thaloden
thaloden

PostSubject: Re: Blue Exorcist (An No Exorcist) Alternitive RP   Blue Exorcist (An No Exorcist) Alternitive RP - Page 3 H6Q0F8zThu Mar 13, 2014 4:20 am

Kai looked up at the 7 foot tall guy slightly impressed at his size. "Well Sebastian said that 2 people had to put there hands on the box the demons have so I was wondering if you wanted to team up" he asked putting out his hand. "My names Kai by the way" he added as an after thought.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Blue Exorcist (An No Exorcist) Alternitive RP   Blue Exorcist (An No Exorcist) Alternitive RP - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Mar 17, 2014 5:58 pm

Ezio shrugged "I don't see any other options for me at this point so sure why not, Mi chiamo Ezio Cacciatore. Pleasure to meet you Kai." he picked up his bag which looked like some sort over sized hockey stick bag. "So shall we be going?"

Rua lost site of the fox after a few minutes of running on roof tops and back down again, he then came to the man entrance to the school after making a few loops around the grounds, he saw the source of the dust cloud from earlier, there on the schools front patio was a girl with green hair and headphones fighting what looked like a giant water balloon monster. then he noticed merlin left unattended off to his left with no fox to be seen. He quickly grabbed Merlin leaving his sheath behind as he printed towards the girl and the demon "Hey kid whatcha doin'? I was having a nap and then you just pull me out and start running all over the place."
"Shad up merlin! Were going to exorcise a demon!"
"WHAT!"
thaloden
thaloden

PostSubject: Re: Blue Exorcist (An No Exorcist) Alternitive RP   Blue Exorcist (An No Exorcist) Alternitive RP - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Mar 18, 2014 3:03 am

"Sure let's get going" Kai said unclipping his backpack from Fang and throwing it over his shoulder then he started walking towards the exit with Fang.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Blue Exorcist (An No Exorcist) Alternitive RP   Blue Exorcist (An No Exorcist) Alternitive RP - Page 3 H6Q0F8zThu Mar 27, 2014 12:00 am

Rua leaped from the top of the stairs soaring towards the giant water balloon monster and was going to slash into it when the girl took out a pistol and shot it less then a second later the demon 'popped' sending goo everywhere leaving him completely covered in the goo.
the girl on the other hand was completely dry with a huge pile of ammo clips at her feet with a gun in each hand that had smoke coming from the barrel as she looked completely bored and un-phased.
"Gah!" Rua exclaimed as he began to try to wipe the good of him "WHAT THE HECK THIS STUFF STINKS!"
"Well it was a M.O.L.B. if you studied up on your demons you would know this fact."
"Shad up Merlin That why we are here aren't we to learn about demons!"
The girl went over to a box that was covered in the goo, wiped it off with a cloth and then tried to open it.

Upon leaving the hall Ezio and Kai would notice two Leapers each with a box tied to them pass by and soon followed by Sinbad and Aladdin.
thaloden
thaloden

PostSubject: Re: Blue Exorcist (An No Exorcist) Alternitive RP   Blue Exorcist (An No Exorcist) Alternitive RP - Page 3 H6Q0F8zThu Mar 27, 2014 2:20 pm

Kai watched as the leapers and 2 of the students ran by. "Well Ezio let's go after one of those leapers" Kai said tossing his bag to Fang who caught it in his jaws and glared at Kai. "if you were just going to throw the bag back at me then why did you take it off me in the first place" Fang said a little angrily. Kai just shrugged and headed off after the leapers. Fang shook his head and somehow managed to slip the backpack around his neck and headed after Kai.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Blue Exorcist (An No Exorcist) Alternitive RP   Blue Exorcist (An No Exorcist) Alternitive RP - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun Apr 13, 2014 1:36 am

OOC: I may have to drop this soon Thaloden due to the lack of people joining and it's rather difficult to rp eleven different characters so much if anybody joined now I would end up rebooting it again.

Rua saw the girl trying to open the bow by herself "Hey what do you think you are doing?!" he exclaimed as he reached out to the girl "Didn't you hear that fricken Sebastian creeper? He said two people need to two open it!" as he spoke he took a step towards as at the same time he was leaning out and slipped on some of the goo causing him to fall on his face and at the same time he landed a single hand on the box by accidentally.

As the duo chased the leaper they so found themselves outside in the school back gardens where Aladdin and Sinbad could be seen fighting what looked like a Green man, the other leaper seemed to have gone after the Medécin siblings and Rachel could be seen fighting a Chimera one on one. If they did act fast the leaper would get away.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blue Exorcist (An No Exorcist) Alternitive RP   Blue Exorcist (An No Exorcist) Alternitive RP - Page 3 H6Q0F8z

Blue Exorcist (An No Exorcist) Alternitive RP
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3