HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Blue Exorcist (An No Exorcist) Alternitive RP

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Case Silver
Case Silver

Blue Exorcist (An No Exorcist) Alternitive RP - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blue Exorcist (An No Exorcist) Alternitive RP   Blue Exorcist (An No Exorcist) Alternitive RP - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Oct 14, 2013 7:59 am

"Why do coin tosses never work out for me?" He thought with a sigh as he stared at the coin in his hand that got stuck inbetween his fingers making land of neither of it's two sides. He herd fast paced footsteps coming from behind them, "oh so you did decide to join us." He stated as he saw Kunoi  running up behind them, as he flipped the coin again in the same manor, when he opened his hand this time though it was heads....barely. "Well," he began to speak as he strecthed his arms while walking "I'm heading down the right path...if its the wrong on I'll see you in a few minutes."
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Blue Exorcist (An No Exorcist) Alternitive RP   Blue Exorcist (An No Exorcist) Alternitive RP - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Oct 17, 2013 11:23 pm

Rua lost track of time as he walked down the endless, winding corridors with rooms on either side. after while he came to a dead end and checked the room next to him showing the numbers 0134. a bead of sweat ran down his face as it filled with a silent rage aimed only at himself
"you're lost aren't you?" (merlin had been unstrapped once they came to the dead end)
"Merlin I swear to god...."
"if you just listened to me or had followed one of the other students..."
"Shud up Merlin."
"you wouldn't be in this mess in the firsts place..."
"......."
"you're just like your old man, the only place he could ever find was his way to hell."
"MERLIN IF YOU DON'T SHUD UP IM GOINGING TO TAKE YOUR BLADE AND SNAP IT IN TWO!"
"good luck kid, if you manage it you would be doing me a favour."
"and i'm not lost (*he enters the room) I know....ex....act...ly....."

he fell into what looked like a pit in the middle of a large steel lined room with three cages with what looked like demons inside them collard and chained so they couldn't leave the pit if they escape their cage. one had what looked like a giant toad, the other a two headed snake....but one cage had it's door hung open.

When Xene opened the door to the class room he would have seen Sebastian sitting crossed legged on the teachers desk and with three other students in the room which would have looked as run down as an over sized janitors closet. "ah so you finally decide to join us Mr Samavern, I'm sorry to say your cram school home room teacher is running late so ill be covering for him." Sebastian stares past Xene "where are the other two?" oh well we'll just have to start with out them, I'll leave the key in the door for them." he says as he walked down to the end of the room opening another door and walked through it.
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Blue Exorcist (An No Exorcist) Alternitive RP   Blue Exorcist (An No Exorcist) Alternitive RP - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Oct 18, 2013 3:50 am

Just at that moment, Kunoi burst in, kicking the door open as a delinquent would and sitting down in a seat next to Xene with an annoyed expression on her face. She seemed to be bored and obviously didn't want to be here, but she knew she had no choice. If she wanted to be a Dragoon, Kunoi had to take classes. Meanwhile, Kokoro just entered the room, wheezing and panting, having lugged all of Kunoi's things to the classroom. The poor demon was exhausted, causing Kunoi to feel some pity. The half-demon walked up to her 'cat' and picked Kokoro up, stroking the demon-cat's fur and allowing her to rest. Kunoi picked up her things and placed them on her desk from the floor in front of the door where Kokoro had collapsed. The demon-cat seemed thankful.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Blue Exorcist (An No Exorcist) Alternitive RP   Blue Exorcist (An No Exorcist) Alternitive RP - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Oct 18, 2013 6:26 pm

Sebastian stood at the door frame at the back of the classroom waiting for Xene and Kunoi to go through after the other students. He seemed to jump out of his skin when the sound of a giant roar followed by the rattling of a chain that must have been heavy. "Uh oh," he smiled "I think somebody forgot to put kitten back in her cage."

Rua was dodging attacks to what looked like a patch work of animals, having a lions head with bull horns, the front legs of an eagle, hind legs of a goat, bat wings and a cobra for a tail. "That's a Chimera," Merlin warned him "in Greek mythology they were monsters but in reality it is a demon that merged with several dead animals creating a patch work body then consumed by the primal rage of the animals so in other words they are fighting smart not actually intelligent."
"I'm guessing I can't kill it because it has a dog collar on it?"
"That would be a safe bet."
"Right..."

Rua drew Merlin and kept the sharp side of the blade pointing to him and the blunt side facing out (see his pics if you don't understand) and parried the swipes of the oncoming  giant talons of the huge demon and striking (with the blunt side) at every opening.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Blue Exorcist (An No Exorcist) Alternitive RP   Blue Exorcist (An No Exorcist) Alternitive RP - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Oct 19, 2013 1:11 am

the senbon stuck into the back of the Chimera but it remained unphased from the mixed anatomy and physiology of it's patchwork body. Now noticing Xene above him the cobra tail striking his left leg with a bite which it used to grip him throwing him to the ground. it's loin head began to move again "KILL!" it's though over and over again (demon's and half demons have something similar to telepathy with demons that are unable to speak e.g.: cat siliths) its eyes glowed as it's mouthed opened showing embers forming and a faint light at the back of it's throat.
"don't tell me these things can breath fire, Merlin."
"depends on the chimera kid, some have acid, others poison, fire-breathing is pretty common and some really nasty ones go the whole sha-bang."
then a detail came to light as the light of the flames grew in the back of it's throat, light was escaping where the different animal body parts connect. "patch work!..." he thought aloud before a river of fire engulfed where he was standing. once the flames had died down Rua was still standing there covered in burn marks, sutt some patches of his clothes were on fire. Merlin's blade began to glow faintly similar that to candle light, that's when his smiled turned from the face of an angel to the mischievous grin of a devil.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Blue Exorcist (An No Exorcist) Alternitive RP   Blue Exorcist (An No Exorcist) Alternitive RP - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Oct 20, 2013 2:38 pm

(your charrie doesn't need to yell demon avatar, its an ability he has because he is half demon. spells are usually verses from the bible or gimiore [sorry don't know the spelling but basically the demonic equivalent to the bible])

As Xene kicked the cobra it's fangs dug into his heel (snakes are more agile then humans, same goes for demons and demon snakes) injecting venom into his blood. using its wings to fly it self backwards dodging Xene's familiar's sword barley and blasting a river of flames at the familiar and his master. the other students drew their weapons apon seeing Xene in an avatar that looked similar to the shadow of a demon but Sebastian calmed them down.

Rua didn't know what to make with the second demon know fighting the chimera (he hasn't seen Xene's familiar yet) so he ran and slide underneath the newly appeared demon's legs to underneath the chimera, when he rolled out to it's right hand side.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Blue Exorcist (An No Exorcist) Alternitive RP   Blue Exorcist (An No Exorcist) Alternitive RP - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Oct 21, 2013 9:15 pm

The chimera flew backwards a second time dodging the energy letting it strike Rua, seeing that it's flames were working it set the ground around Xene and his familiar on fire then began bombarding them with fire and a venomous acid from above.

Rua got to his feet raising from the cloud of dust but covered in sutt and dust even more so then before, Merlin had absorbed the demonic energy that accidently hit them...he was still pissed about it, but he would give that guy an ear full later he had to keep clam and take apart the patch work without killing it...he saw it was distracted with fighting Xene and the new demon, with out a seconds thought he sprinted forward and leaped onto the new demons head using it as a launching platform onto the chimera's back, he singed his word in the blink of an eye chopping off both wings at the stich work before being bitten and thrown off by the cobra tail. watching the chimera fall to the floor landing on its feet before smacking into the concrete left shoulder first.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Blue Exorcist (An No Exorcist) Alternitive RP   Blue Exorcist (An No Exorcist) Alternitive RP - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Oct 21, 2013 9:50 pm

(wait aren't you in the avatar? if so I'm getting confused about it's size.)
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Blue Exorcist (An No Exorcist) Alternitive RP   Blue Exorcist (An No Exorcist) Alternitive RP - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Oct 21, 2013 11:09 pm

The chimera still shocked from landing on the ground suddenly roars in pain as black blood pours from it's chest onto Xene's avatar's hands, it collapsed to the ground it wasn't dead seeing that the body was made up of dead animals being controlled by a demon in Gehenna.

Rua blacks out as to the sound of Merlin yelling his name telling him not to go towards the light or the flower garden, "idiot..." he coughed as he slowly lost consensus "why...would...I...do...that?"
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Blue Exorcist (An No Exorcist) Alternitive RP   Blue Exorcist (An No Exorcist) Alternitive RP - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Oct 22, 2013 4:38 am

(wow. I missed a lot XD Anyone want to fill me in?)
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Blue Exorcist (An No Exorcist) Alternitive RP   Blue Exorcist (An No Exorcist) Alternitive RP - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Oct 22, 2013 7:44 am

(I got lost, demon attacked me, Xene arrives reval he his half demon (this is going to half some consequences for him) I ground the demon (chimera) by cutting off its wings before getting thrown off and bitten by a demon cobra blacking out. Xene tried to kill it but was only able to defeat it)

(Hope that helps)
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Blue Exorcist (An No Exorcist) Alternitive RP   Blue Exorcist (An No Exorcist) Alternitive RP - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Oct 22, 2013 10:24 pm

as Xene reached out for Rua the sounds of two guns being cocked clicked be hind him as the two other undentifed stutdents surrounded him one of them holding two smg's, while the other was chanting something under her breath with rosary beads in one hand and what looked like a spray bottle full of water in her other. the words from the female student began making Xene (and any other demons related to rage) began to feel weak (she is chanting Andras vital verse). "step away from him demon and don't move or I shoot." the male student shouted at Xene.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Blue Exorcist (An No Exorcist) Alternitive RP   Blue Exorcist (An No Exorcist) Alternitive RP - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Oct 23, 2013 1:00 am

A few shots were fired at Xene as he swung out of the room, "Damn him, to hell." The boy spoke before turning to the girl next to him "how is he?" The girl stopped chanting as she placed a talisman on his shirt and some sort of green paste over his bite wound (Rua's shirt has been unbuttoned) "he'll be fine for now," she began "the talisman should repeal the venom's demonic properties and the paste should help the healing. But we should get him to the nurse's office...." She was suddenly cut off by Merlin "REALLY? YOU DON'T SAY TOOTS, I THOUGHT THE BATTLE FIELD WOULD BE THE PERFECT PLACE FOR AN OPERSATION!" His out burst was followed by a moment of silence broken when the boy spoke sounding a bit freaked out "d...did that sword just talk?"
"No I just sang you a lovely song. Now get to work four eyes my friend's body can't really move itself at the moment."

During all the commotion Sebastian slipped away and followed Xene (no Kronos you can't sense his presence.) after a while he snatched Xene's pocketbook and dangling it in front of him. "Trying to get the tuff guy are we?" Sebastian coyed "do you still think showing demonic powers were smart son of Andras? You will need to learn to keep that Rage of yours in check?"

male student:

female student:

Last edited by The Alpha Centauri on Wed Oct 23, 2013 7:26 pm; edited 2 times in total
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Blue Exorcist (An No Exorcist) Alternitive RP   Blue Exorcist (An No Exorcist) Alternitive RP - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Oct 23, 2013 2:08 pm

Sebastian snapped his fingers and Xene's appeared in his hand, "you know it's rude not to look your elders in the eye when talking to them."
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blue Exorcist (An No Exorcist) Alternitive RP   Blue Exorcist (An No Exorcist) Alternitive RP - Page 2 H6Q0F8z

Blue Exorcist (An No Exorcist) Alternitive RP
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next