HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

::The haunted haunting the haunters

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Ai
Ai

::The haunted haunting the haunters - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ::The haunted haunting the haunters   ::The haunted haunting the haunters - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Oct 01, 2013 9:01 pm

Slowly and crookedly, she lifted her head up. Her eyes looked vancant. "I am in master's possession. He would not allow me to be unwell," she said in an almost robotic voice. "You are now in master's possession as well. You and me had him in our possession when we were little, and now in return we are now in his possession. We must mend our ways for abusing and abandoning him," she said, again in a robotic voice. "We must obey his commands. We cannot choose not too. We are his puppets, as he was once ours," she said, also in a robotic way.That explained the strings, they were like puppet strings. There was even one on his mouth, probably to make it seem he was talking. She then seemed to be unconsious again as her head fell down, but she probably could still hear and speak, as what happened just there. Banette then appeared, rising from the ground. He shot a glowing ball at Jager, swirling around him and then entering his body (Confuse Ray). Then he used Psychic making Jager and the girl dance by using the strings.
Jäger
Jäger

PostSubject: Re: ::The haunted haunting the haunters   ::The haunted haunting the haunters - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Oct 02, 2013 8:35 pm

Jäger thought that the girl was crazy but after the Banette appeared from the ground he was sure it wasn't a dream anymore. It was also the first time he got a clear look on the pokemon. He wanted to start shouting at him but was stopped when his body started moving on his own, dancing... He was confused, he didn't understand at all what was going on. Luckily was the boy quite educated, and managed to come over the confusion with his anger, will, and as well the smarts to know that it wasn't a natural reaction to his brain.

"You little bastard. Screw you! I don't give a damn about who left you or whatever! You are not going to make me your pet!" screamed Jäger at the Banette, using all his strength to try and also break free from psychic but it was no use. The combined force of Banette's mind power and puppet strings were too strong. "No one wants to be anyone's pet. You have to earn the trust and friendship!" shouted Jäger one more time to Banette.
Ai
Ai

PostSubject: Re: ::The haunted haunting the haunters   ::The haunted haunting the haunters - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Oct 02, 2013 8:47 pm

Banette seemed startled. The dancing stopped. He then used Psychic on the girl. Her head moved up and Banette began to speak through her. "When you said 'who left you', you said it as if you were not my previous owner. Don't lie James. You and Lucy abused me, whether you knew I was alive or not. Then you through me out. How could you?"
Jäger
Jäger

PostSubject: Re: ::The haunted haunting the haunters   ::The haunted haunting the haunters - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Oct 02, 2013 8:52 pm

"I am no James nor Lucy. I am Jäger, JÄGER WOLFENBUTTEL!" screamed Jäger instantly right into Banette's face. He calmed down a little but still kept on breathing heavily, "I understand that you have been hurt by your previous owners, but that doesn't give you reason to let your anger out on others." He looked Banette right in the eye and spoke really bluntly, but from his hearth, "When someone lets you down, then screw them. Rather make new friends, really really close friends who you can count on no matter what."
Ai
Ai

PostSubject: Re: ::The haunted haunting the haunters   ::The haunted haunting the haunters - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Oct 02, 2013 8:57 pm

Banette seemed surprised again. "So... You're not James?" said Banette through the girl. Banette then turned to the box, opening it. Inside were old toys and Shuppet. It looked like he was crying with them. When he turned a small tag could be seen that said, "Property of James and Lucy, 1867." Banette must have lost track of time. He looked back and released them from the strings, causing the girl to snap out of confusion. "Where am I..? The last thing I remember was being with Eevee when something moved, and now I'm here..." she said.
Jäger
Jäger

PostSubject: Re: ::The haunted haunting the haunters   ::The haunted haunting the haunters - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Oct 03, 2013 8:46 pm

Jäger gave a slight nod to Banette, confirming that he was not the James he was speaking of. It was visible that the pokemon had calmed down. The situation seemed to be getting cleared up but it still left a bad taste into Jäger's mouth. The fact that Banette's previous masters had died was really sad and he pitied the pokemon. He then turned his attention to the girl and asked, "You ok?" with a really plain voice, almost like he didn't care.
Ai
Ai

PostSubject: Re: ::The haunted haunting the haunters   ::The haunted haunting the haunters - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Oct 04, 2013 7:56 pm

She nodded. Eevee jumped out of a box after Banette let Eevee out. "I think I better take Eevee to the Pokemon Center..." she said, walking off. Banette used Psychic once more to change the walls. "Sorry". Banette jumped into Jager's arms. He even began to cry. The three Shuppet then surrounded him, then rammed into him (lightly, not as in attacking), hugging him as well. They also began an adorable high pitched squeal-like cry.
Jäger
Jäger

PostSubject: Re: ::The haunted haunting the haunters   ::The haunted haunting the haunters - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Oct 05, 2013 10:37 pm

Jäger embraced the Banette. He also petted the three Shuppet, trying to show that he could somewhat understand their pain. Of course Jäger couldn't even imagine losing his adored ones. The boy knew he couldn't simply leave them all there like that, because they might turn lonely again and start causing trouble. He shouted to the girl, "Hey. Wait! I'll come with you." Jäger then knelt down to the ghost pokemon and explained to them with a gentle voice, "What do you guys think about going to the Pokemon Center and trying to make some new friends. Although it is really sad, but the truth is James and Lucy are never going to return." told Jäger to the pokemon harshly. He didn't want to give hope to the pokemon that their previous trainers might return. "You could always make new friends though."
Ai
Ai

PostSubject: Re: ::The haunted haunting the haunters   ::The haunted haunting the haunters - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Oct 05, 2013 10:54 pm

They looked down. Then Banette used Psychic on the girl to talk just once more. He never caused her any pain, just made her speak. "I see." He then followed Jager, leading the Shuppet behind him. The girl agreed to go with him. She walked out and into the Pokecenter.
Jäger
Jäger

PostSubject: Re: ::The haunted haunting the haunters   ::The haunted haunting the haunters - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Oct 05, 2013 11:22 pm

After arriving to the Pokemon Center Jäger explained the situation to nurse Joy. Luckily Nurse Joy happily agreed to help and find new homes to the pokemon. Jäger walked up to Banette and reached out his arm for a handshake, "Although we got off with a wrong foot I'd really like to be your friend," said Jäger smiling.
Ai
Ai

PostSubject: Re: ::The haunted haunting the haunters   ::The haunted haunting the haunters - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Oct 05, 2013 11:37 pm

(( You kind of god modded a bit with Nurse Joy but I'll let you off with it xD ))

Banette seemed happy to be friends. He was glad to be living in a nice environment at the Pokemon Center now. The Shuppet huddles out giving out happy cries.
Jäger
Jäger

PostSubject: Re: ::The haunted haunting the haunters   ::The haunted haunting the haunters - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Oct 06, 2013 1:13 pm

(( Sorry : P ))

Jäger gave a warm smile to all the Shuppet and Banette. "Let's make sure to meet up someday." The situation in Lavender Town Tower had taken quite some time and Jäger was behind schedule. Now it was already too late to start moving towards Cerulean City as well since it slowly started to get dark again. He then turned to Nurse Joy, "Do you mind if I stay here for the night?"
Ai
Ai

PostSubject: Re: ::The haunted haunting the haunters   ::The haunted haunting the haunters - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Oct 07, 2013 5:36 pm

Nurse Joy smiled. "Not at all, take as long as you need!" she said warmly.

"Hey, gonna hurry up already? Come on, move!" Said a girl behind tugging Jager's clothes. She had a smirk on her face but not a happy one, more of a mischievous one. She tapped her feet a little. "Come on don't you have ears? Move!" she said pushing him out of the way. "Hey nurse Joy, mind if I stay here?" she then walked out of the queue and sat down on a seat, sending out her Pokémon one by one to be brushed and groomed.
Jäger
Jäger

PostSubject: Re: ::The haunted haunting the haunters   ::The haunted haunting the haunters - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Oct 07, 2013 5:50 pm

Jäger gave a smile to Nurse Joy. He was happy that this Pokemon Center's Nurse was just as kind as others. That couldn't be said about all people though. Jäger bluntly stared at the somewhat annoyingly energetic girl. She didn't leave a good first impression to the boy... Besides he wanted to go and clean Bulbasaur up as well but she simply cut the line. Annoyed, Jäger spoke with little sarcastic tone, "Aren't you an important one?"
Ai
Ai

PostSubject: Re: ::The haunted haunting the haunters   ::The haunted haunting the haunters - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Oct 07, 2013 6:07 pm

"Sorry, who are you? Go pick up my bag for me," she said, the bag being on the bench she was grooming her Pokemon. "And you don't need to be sarcastic. Geez, some people.." she said seeming slightly annoyed. "Hey, since I came all this way to your boring old town you should at least take me to a restaurant or something," she then said.
Jäger
Jäger

PostSubject: Re: ::The haunted haunting the haunters   ::The haunted haunting the haunters - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Oct 07, 2013 6:13 pm

The boy looked at the girl, then the bag, then the girl, and then the bag again. Without saying a word he walked up to the bag, picked it up, and took it right next to the door, placing it to the furthest part of the room possible from the girl. With a slight grin he said, "Well, how about you go to a restaurant. Be sure to close the door from outside."
Ai
Ai

PostSubject: Re: ::The haunted haunting the haunters   ::The haunted haunting the haunters - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Oct 07, 2013 6:26 pm

"Wow, how rude can you get," she said, picking up her bag and returning to where she was. "Hey Finneon, show this boy what happens to rude people. Psybeam attack!" cried the girl. The small butterfly-like fish Pokemon in her arms sent a rainbow colored beam in Jager's direction, attempting to hit him.
Jäger
Jäger

PostSubject: Re: ::The haunted haunting the haunters   ::The haunted haunting the haunters - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Oct 07, 2013 6:32 pm

"Oh not again..." mumbled Jäger to himself who had been already attacked enough by pokemon recently. Although he wasn't all that ready for the attack he still managed to dodge it, causing the attack to hit the wall behind him. It didn't really cause any damage to it. "It's you who is the rude one." said Jäger annoyed while picking his Bulbasaur's pokeball from his belt and released him. "You want to have a battle? That'll teach you to respect others."
Ai
Ai

PostSubject: Re: ::The haunted haunting the haunters   ::The haunted haunting the haunters - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Oct 07, 2013 6:36 pm

"Sure. I know who I'm choosing! Glaceon, front and center!" she cried, enlarging a Pokeball from her belt and sending it out. A Glaceon was released, looking elegant. "Let's see who you're sending out!" she said to the boy, waiting to see who he would choose.
Jäger
Jäger

PostSubject: Re: ::The haunted haunting the haunters   ::The haunted haunting the haunters - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Oct 07, 2013 6:44 pm

"I'll choose my Bulbasaur of course." said Jäger, pointing to the battle field. Bulbasaur instantly took his position, waiting for his command. Although normally Jäger would let the opponent start, she didn't like the girl's attitude all that much and commanded, "Bulbasaur, use Poisonpowder!" The pokemon released purple gas from his bulb, covering the area between two trainers completely.
Ai
Ai

PostSubject: Re: ::The haunted haunting the haunters   ::The haunted haunting the haunters - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Oct 07, 2013 6:46 pm

Brooklyn's eyes narrowed. "Hmm, well we can't get close to him otherwise you'll get poisoned from that gas. Stay back, and use Ice Beam!" she commanded.
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Jäger
Jäger

PostSubject: Re: ::The haunted haunting the haunters   ::The haunted haunting the haunters - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Oct 09, 2013 7:26 pm

Jäger wanted to make Glaceon retreat to the poison, but at the moment he didn't have the right idea for that. Instead he decided to go with a combination attack, "Use ingrain to dodge and takedown!" Although the commands would appear somewhat odd to other pokemon Bulbasaur knew what to do thanks to the practice in Celadon City. His body glowed green and two giant vines appeared below him, raising him from the ground, making him dodge the attack. He then insantly used the vines as a launching spot to charge right at Glaceon, using Take Down.
Ai
Ai

PostSubject: Re: ::The haunted haunting the haunters   ::The haunted haunting the haunters - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Oct 09, 2013 7:58 pm

Brooklyn wondered if maybe he would get poisoned by running through the gas. Maybe not though. As he was charging Glaceon fired another Ice Beam at him. Her thoughts were if Bulbasaur is heading towards her then maybe Glaceon would get a better hit. It wouldn't knock him out yet obviously but if she got a few more opertunities then a Super Effective move with STAB would deffinetely take him outr fairy quickly.
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ::The haunted haunting the haunters   ::The haunted haunting the haunters - Page 2 H6Q0F8z

::The haunted haunting the haunters
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next