HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Huntik the second adventure: Guatemala mission

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
Leo
Leo

Huntik the second adventure: Guatemala mission - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Huntik the second adventure: Guatemala mission   Huntik the second adventure: Guatemala mission - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Sep 02, 2013 5:41 pm

''Rearview'' Ren said as he could see throught the walls and the back of the head now'' No not really only the one on the right one was, he was second in command from the team I was in. The rest are only silent soldiers'' Ren looked at him and nodded ''He is called Yaris, but before you go rushing into him. I know you're strenght, he will easily overpower you so leave him to me and tru to use cavelier I know the titan has bonded with you'' Ren sawd as the sound of heavy doors opening could be heard throughout the hall in the temple where they were standing. ''So shall we go kick some but'' Ren said smiling to his new made friend.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Huntik the second adventure: Guatemala mission   Huntik the second adventure: Guatemala mission - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Sep 02, 2013 9:54 pm

"who said I already haven't." as he spoke Springer was activating trap after trap that reset it self (miniature catapults that fire mangos rocks and large bugs such as beetles) by a series of vine pulleys from a corner of the room's ceiling  helping to prevent the silent soldiers from getting up to the temple. "Cavelier will be evoked once I feel like I am worthy of him."Case lifted his hand from the pedestal and walked over to the entrance to where the silent soldiers were trying to avoid the traps Springer was trying to control. "Shadow point." he whispered as he threw down what seemed to be darts covered in a magical energy to wards them.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Huntik the second adventure: Guatemala mission   Huntik the second adventure: Guatemala mission - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Sep 02, 2013 10:01 pm

''Hmm nice work'' Red admitted but that his voice was broken through when he heard another voice saying: ''You pathetic weaklings let me through'' It was Yaris his voice as they could feel the ground shaking. ''Told you he is strong'' Ren teased case as he could see the rocks flying in their direction as the boy disactivated all the traps. ''Long time no see ren'' The boy said to him as he got in a fighting position. ''Yaris, yaris, yaris you havent learned to control your temper have you?''
''Shut up betrayer'' the boy said as he sended a hopeshatter flying his way. Ren dodged it easily and hissed to Case ''You get the other three and I handle Yaris, catrace'' He said as he was as as fast as lightning and appeared behind Yaris as he sended a bladewave his way and he slammed against the wall as Yaris bleeded a bit. ''You are going to pay for that'' He sneered as run got his favorite amulet from his neck. ''Thirst for blood is you're power, come for revenge powerbonded antedeluvian'' Ren said as in a bright light a vampire like titan appeared and Ren and Yaris started with their combat. He had only summoned that titan to keep an eye out for Case if needed.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Huntik the second adventure: Guatemala mission   Huntik the second adventure: Guatemala mission - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Sep 02, 2013 10:44 pm

After the boy disabled the traps Springer leaped onto his face and began to scratch it, Case saw this and ran towards his titian to protect it from harm.

(sorry it is short I cant think of what to say.)
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Huntik the second adventure: Guatemala mission   Huntik the second adventure: Guatemala mission - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Sep 03, 2013 7:42 pm

Rn was fighting with Yaris now, their speed was incredible as it would be hard tofollow if you wouldnt have been used to the speed. There were a lot of spells fired by at the end ren won and sended him flying. Before he could do anything ren got a rope and bound him to one of the statues. "You traitor let me go" Yaris said with an angry face. "Yeah, yeah whatever" ren said while looking over to case wondering how hebwas doing.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Huntik the second adventure: Guatemala mission   Huntik the second adventure: Guatemala mission - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Sep 03, 2013 9:21 pm

"SPRINGER!" Case yelled as he shot one of the ends of his grapple towards his titian partner. Springer caught the grapple and began running all over the person who broke the trap tying him up in a series of knots could only untied by a springer. Case then retracted the cable pulling the boy towards him and as the boy sped up to him, Case ran forward and punched him in the nose before detaching the cable and reloading. Springer appeared on Case's shoulder, who scratched the titian behind its ear and the took Caviler's amulet from around his neck apon seeing more silent soldiers "Alright let's see what you really think of me..." Case held the amulet above his head "JUDGE ME CAVILER!" he yelled as he evoked the titian. Caviler looked like it was about strike case down but ended up bowing to him in the same manner a knight bowed before a king. Case was slightly taken back by its action until Springer jumped on to Caviler's shoulder snapping him back. "Get up Caviler I'm not royalty or nobility so need to bow to me after all I see us as equals not a master and his warrior but equals."
Case counted the number of the number of the silent soldiers who had just entered......9....he smiled like a mad man "Let me handle this Ren." he called out to him "there are probably 4 amulets relating to the sun and moon such as Solar and Lunar and good and evil in the temple, I know puzzles are usually my thing but at the moment I got one that is a lot more fun at the moment. Caviler just follow Springer's orders and Springer..... I got a puzzle for you."

(should I put a list of the Titians I'm hoping to acquire in my signature for you?)
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Huntik the second adventure: Guatemala mission   Huntik the second adventure: Guatemala mission - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Sep 03, 2013 10:24 pm

Ren didnt want to leave all the silent soldiers to case as he used a bladewave and knocked two down. "Sorry couldnt resist" he said smiling before running back into the temple and through the doors, there was a nother riddle with more signs. He read the text out loud: " when does the sun glitter but not shine sparkle but darkenes" there were four symbols, one with a moon a sun, an ocean and a cloud. "This one is easy" ren said to himself as he placed his hands on the symbol of the sun and the sea as another door opened and on two pedestals lay two shining amulets one on a white and the other one a dark one.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Huntik the second adventure: Guatemala mission   Huntik the second adventure: Guatemala mission - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Sep 03, 2013 11:08 pm

“Springer,” case began to explain the puzzle to him “a dying poisonded man carries two swords of his burning passion and is confronted by a band of seven bandits at the ruins of a temple made of limestone, who may have a cure. The man has only 3 minutes to spare fighting. How can the man defeat his enemies without destroying the antidote he may have? Tell your answer to Caviler. Your three minutes start now.” In less the three seconds springer had whispered his ‘answer’ to Caviler who then sped past the silent soldiers cutting the air in front of them and stabing his swords into the limestone steps which craked and crumbled in flames. The air was set on fire in front of the silent where Caviler sliced earlier; it then exploded sending them back down to the bottom.
“Springer, Caviler I am going to go catch up with Ren. Springer repair and set up traps, Caviler protect springer and this room.” Springer chippered in acknowledgement and Caviler bowed in the same manner as before following Springer who ran off. Case caught up with Ren using his grapple, who he found staring at a pair of amulets.

Lunar's amulet:

Solar's amulet:
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Huntik the second adventure: Guatemala mission   Huntik the second adventure: Guatemala mission - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Sep 03, 2013 11:14 pm

Ren could hear someone running close as he turned around to see who it was. It turned out to be case as he looked at the amulets. "I have seen them before" ren said as he looked towards te amulet. "The left one is lunar and the other one solar perfect for a mayan temple" ren said as he walked towards the black pedestal and took up lonar as jt began to shine but did not bond. "Thats what i thought" ren said as he stepped back dissapointed. It had been a good seeker who had last used the amulet and the seeker probably was really angry against the darkness in rens heart or which was left as it wouldnt bond. "He placed it in his amulet bag, well since i cant use it i let it rest there why dont you try and bond with solar?"
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Huntik the second adventure: Guatemala mission   Huntik the second adventure: Guatemala mission - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Sep 03, 2013 11:38 pm

Case picked up solar which began to glow just like the pedestal did back in the main room….but it felt odd he couldn’t tell if he had bounded with it like he did with Springer and Cavilar. “it makes pretty lights….that’s a start.” He then tossed it to Ren “see if you have better luck with Solar. Who knows maybe we went about it all wrong. After all while the sun did give light it could have reflected bad aspects such as blinding those that looked at it and to the Mayan’s wanting a person’s life to raise the next day while the moon was a beacon guiding through the dark.” He sighed “please don’t tell me Apollo and Artimus are titans, because if we have to go to Greece I don’t want to go through this again.” (could be an epic foreshadow)
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Huntik the second adventure: Guatemala mission   Huntik the second adventure: Guatemala mission - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Sep 04, 2013 8:24 pm

''Could be'' Ren said while catching solar, as it stayed dead, not shining at all ''He threw it back to the boy. ''I think I will take my chances with lunar, now come on lets get out of here'' Ren said wanting to go home and start his new life before the boy would try and convince him again that it would be a bad choice to do.'' 
''Come on lets go'' He said while walking back into the fresh air hoping the boy would follow him.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Huntik the second adventure: Guatemala mission   Huntik the second adventure: Guatemala mission - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Sep 04, 2013 8:58 pm

Case put Solar around his neck and followed Ren out of the temple, he decided to against the idea of trying to convince to stay with the foundation, they were from two different worlds metaphorically, complete opposites in almost every way but still the same, like the sun and the moon as the legend of this temple said "A dark seeker must place his hand on the moon a seeker of light on the sun and the gate to destiny will open" he thought out loud as caviler returned to his amulet around his neck and springer to his shoulder. as Ren exited he noticed something, the sun light glared in front of him looking like bars of a jail ceil or a iron cast gate and as the glare faded it looked like the bars of light were moving back as if opening up to clear the path. he smirked, he knew he had a unknown mission thirsted apon him now he would have to follow after he got Excalibur....and it some how included Re. 'you are a long way from retirement Ren...' after that point his thoughts were spoken aloud on purpose "you know Ren I'm about to give up I stop think and remember I cant yet because there are still a lot of jackasses I still have to prove wrong. Come on ill bring you back to your place...I want to meet your friends, who knows maybe one of them want to help me find Excalibur." he taunted him as they made their way back to the airport.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Huntik the second adventure: Guatemala mission   Huntik the second adventure: Guatemala mission - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Sep 04, 2013 9:10 pm

''Sure'' Ren said as he did not mind that he was taunting him. He pulled the door of the airplane open and stepped inside getting the controls ready to fly the thing as he saw that the pilots had been taken out by the bloodspiral they had faced before, but luckily they were still breathing. He could see the boy still standing outside. ''Are you coming in or what?'' He asked awaiting what he would say.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Huntik the second adventure: Guatemala mission   Huntik the second adventure: Guatemala mission - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Sep 04, 2013 9:31 pm

"yea I am" he called as he climbed up the stairs "I got shot gun...unless you don't know how to fly a plane."

****mission end (?)
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Huntik the second adventure: Guatemala mission   Huntik the second adventure: Guatemala mission - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Sep 04, 2013 9:40 pm

''Of course I know how to fly a plane'' Ren said laughing. ''You know you learn a lot at the bloodspiral base'' As he began to fly up the plane and they went back to the HQ. 
(mission end)
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Huntik the second adventure: Guatemala mission   Huntik the second adventure: Guatemala mission - Page 2 H6Q0F8z

Huntik the second adventure: Guatemala mission
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2