HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Huntik the second adventure: Guatemala mission

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
Case Silver
Case Silver

Huntik the second adventure: Guatemala mission Empty
PostSubject: Huntik the second adventure: Guatemala mission   Huntik the second adventure: Guatemala mission H6Q0F8zSat Aug 31, 2013 9:31 pm

a boy landed silently on Ren's window sill having to squat to fit his whole body (think spiderman), there on his shoulder was a fox or raccoon like creature with two tails making clicking noises. "you Ren?" he asked while ruffling the fur on the creature's head...it was obviously a titian.
Ren looked up from his pillow towards the window, as his eyes were just like a serpent now. He could see everything so much better he could almost see all around him. ''Yeah and you are?'' He asked while staring at the boy and the springer on its shoulder.
"Case Sliver," he held out a hand while introducing him self "fellow seeker, I've been assassigned a mission to go to Tikal, a Mayan templeGuatemala in Huntik the second adventure to investigate as possible amulet location described in a local legend."
Ren stood up before thinking about the mission, ''Oh yeah that old mission'' He said, he knew he had heard of that before there were supposed to be two titans in the amazon, one good and one evil one. He knew the legend quite well, in the bloodspiral you learned that kind of stuff. ''You can better come inside he saw while he made a move that he should enter. ''So are you a new seeker''
"I wouldn't say new anymore I would say upcoming novice or adept seeker." Case said getting ready to jump back out the window, while his springer was snooping around Ren's room locking for a lock to pick or a puzzle to solve "I've been apart of the foundation for almost a year now." he whistled to his springer who was swinging on Ren's no longer locked door, he then ran over to Ren and place a plane ticket before returning to Case's shoulder "our flight leaves in an hour, I'll meet you at the boarding gate." then he jumped out the window and was gone.
Ren sighed and began to pack his stuff leaving a note for Card or miles if one of them would come to look for them. He got one the pens and began to write out the note, he thought about his room. He had seen cards and there was a lot of diffrence, his room was crappy hers was gorgues and he really began to doubt it if he should stay here, maybe he should just find a appartement. He put the note on the bureau saying he was on a mission and retiring from being a seeker.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ren arrived at the airport very early, there was still 30 min before the plane would board so he knew he had a lot of time. He stretched as he knew this would be his last mission. He had allready got an appartement and a job in a restaurant as a waiter. He now stood in front of the gate waiting for Case to drop by
Case walked up behind Ren, placed his hand on his shoulder and blocked any reflexed attacks that he might throw. he had springers amulet around his neck. "come on first class boards before everybody else you know."
Ren didn't shoot something in front of him or attacked him, he had allready a feeling that it would be him. ''Sure lets go'' He said while giving his ticket to the person in front of the loading place and entered the plane and sat down knowing that boy would sit in front of him. ''So how long have you been a seeker?''
Case pulled out a stack of three puzzle books the size of phone books and began answering them and swapping hands after each question, his left hand glowed an extremely faint blue "about 2 mounts he answer Ren." he tapped a question with his pencil with his right hand "I think that one is wrong springer." he then put the pencil in his left hand which began erasing things from the page.
Ren looked at the titan that was on his shoulder. He knew the titan quite well and knew that it wasn't so good in combat, he had to be a real good fighter on he had to be really good at spells to win without a fighting titan. He got out his holotome what he had gotten from the bloodspiral. It was a dark red holotome what looked like it came from a void. ''Springer, attack 1 defense 1 type: Meso-titan scout, Size: small Special ability: code cracker. ''He looked at the info and placed it away. So is springer you're only titan cause you need a warrior titan when you end up in battle.''
"That depends on how you see a battle and its combat I see it as on big puzzle." Case explained not looking back at his partner for the mission think he was using the standard hollotone "so Springer is suited just fine for combat given the proper explaining...but in normal standard combat your correct he isn't suited for it so I protect him until he sees the battle as I see it and then aids me." He stopped talking realising he probably wasn't making anysence. "It's easier to see it and understand then it is too explain it."

While they had been talking Sprinnger had finished a full book of puzzles and went on to the next one.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Huntik the second adventure: Guatemala mission   Huntik the second adventure: Guatemala mission H6Q0F8zSat Aug 31, 2013 10:10 pm

Ren thought for a while and began to put his hand into the his bag with titans. It was a dark black leather bag which made sure he could only get inside it as he pulled out an amulet. ''Here look at this'' He said as he held it in front of his bloodspiral holotome. ''Escavelier, attack: 3 defense: 2 Titan: Draco Titan warrior Size: average special ability: Flight flame swords.'' Ren looked at it one more time before holding his hand out to Case. ''Here take this titan he would be better off with a seeker like you, I think this will be a good asset when you come across foes, and you need a good combat titan to help you out, If I were you I would keep springer for puzzles and lockes not for fighting''
Huntik the second adventure: Guatemala mission 20120823074625!Cavalier's_Amulet <- Escavelier's amulet
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Huntik the second adventure: Guatemala mission   Huntik the second adventure: Guatemala mission H6Q0F8zSun Sep 01, 2013 12:16 am

Springer snatched the amulet thinking it was some sort of puzzle like a rubix cube, once he realised it wasn't he gave it to Case and went onto the final book of puzzles.

Case studied the amulet and kept repeating "Excalibur....Cavalier.....King Arthur Pendragon.....Sir Lancealot....Camalot...." over and over again as if trying to figure out a puzzle, the amulet didn't bond with him it seemed to be judging him seeing if he was worthy, he could feel it just from holding it. "this amulet originates from England, Yes?.....thank you I know have a lead again."
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Huntik the second adventure: Guatemala mission   Huntik the second adventure: Guatemala mission H6Q0F8zSun Sep 01, 2013 12:23 am

Ren looked up when he heard of somekind of lead. ''What do you mean'' He said as he looked towards the boy, this boy was kinda interesting. ''And how did you know I found it in england, I found it in the hidden room at kings arthurs castle, I know there are a lot more but I never had time to look if I could find more.'' The plane was now in mid air as they were talking.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Huntik the second adventure: Guatemala mission   Huntik the second adventure: Guatemala mission H6Q0F8zSun Sep 01, 2013 1:02 am

"I have been trying to find King Arthur's blade Known as Excalibur, I have reason to believe that Arthur Pendragon was a seeker trainer by Merlin also a seeker and each one of the figures from the legends such as the lady of the lake, merlin's dragon and owl, robin hood and most of Arthurs army were actually Titians. an the gemstones imbedded into its hilt were all his Titians amulets and that the sword its self and the holy grail he was searching for was one huge amulet." Case took a breath as he took out a chess board for springer "the castle you found was most likely not Arthur's but Sir Lancealots one of his most trusted knights. the sword was tossed to the lady of the lake one of Merlin's Titians and then the amulets on them were given to the people he trusted closest. I didn't know which amulet went to who apart from Cavalir being apart of a scripture I found a while back with a record of which amulet on the hilt went to who."
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Huntik the second adventure: Guatemala mission   Huntik the second adventure: Guatemala mission H6Q0F8zSun Sep 01, 2013 3:28 pm

''Hmm the missing holy blade of the  legendary king huh? I think I heard some top seekers of the huntik foundation talk about that, However I think the blade isn't in a lake anymore, with time water seeps through earth and makes small rivers, I think the blade has maybe gone into a river and is stuck somewhere. I suggest you should go look in the times, the river that flows through england.'' He then felt the plane land as he stood up. ''Come on lets go'' He said as he walked out of the plane and walked through the terminal and outside as he breathed in the fresh air from the Amazon. ''Wow at least I have my last mission in a nice place, so where shall we look first our mission says that we should inspect a mayan temple in the east so shall we go?''
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Huntik the second adventure: Guatemala mission   Huntik the second adventure: Guatemala mission H6Q0F8zSun Sep 01, 2013 4:15 pm

Springer quickly check mated Case in their game of chess before climbing back onto his shoulder as Case put the chess bored back into his bag. "what you said about the location of Excalibur could be true but I believe apon Sir Bedivere not knowing of the seekers or the titans returning the sword to the lake as Arthur laid on the battle field dying to merlin's titian in the legend known as the lady of the lake who I believe was the titian know as lunar."
Case continued to explain his analysis, "this would allow Merlin to split the amulets of the titans who posed as knights of the round table from Excalibur and passed to those closest to Arthur while he hid Excalibur where nobody would suspect. and I have a hunch that the lost ruins of Camalot."
he stepped out onto the dusty road they used as a runway after exiting the plane.
"so I guess from your last comment you are going to retire after this mission?"
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Huntik the second adventure: Guatemala mission   Huntik the second adventure: Guatemala mission H6Q0F8zSun Sep 01, 2013 4:32 pm

''Yeah kinda'' Ren said with a sad face as he walked towards the south, were the mayan temple was supposed to be: ''Lets just say the huntik foundation, doesn't quite like me'' He said while looking at antedeluvian's amulet what was around his neck, it was his favorite and strongest tian. ''And since I have no where else to go I have hired an appartement a few streets away from HQ, and I got a job as a waiter in a restaurant so that will be my life for now on. That is why I gave you cavelier. I think he will be of more use then he will be of''
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Huntik the second adventure: Guatemala mission   Huntik the second adventure: Guatemala mission H6Q0F8zSun Sep 01, 2013 5:23 pm

Case laughed at his partner for this mission, "you must be kidding me," he spoke through walking towards the local village to the South East of where they landed "you're leaving being a seeker to be a waiter just around the corner from the HQ because they don't like you? Good you must be thick, it doesn't matter if they don't like you as long as you get the job done. Hell do you think the seekers in the seekers in the foundation like me? Well guess what, most of them hate me because I've gotten closer to the trail of Excalibur  then most of the senior seekers have in the past 100 years and I did it in 6 mounts after joining and that the way I fight and think defies logic and yet I pull it off." 
Case looked as him as if he was a child who just asked a stupid question "and about Cavilair, he didn't even bond with me he is judging me seeing if I'm worthy of him so how can he be any help to me. Honestly you're a joke of the title seeker."
He turned away continuing towards, his face was turned away from Ren and it was full of rage, he hated acting like the bad guy but he would do it if it was the only way to snap somebody back to being themselves. "I'm going to dig up some info on the temple at the village," he Ren not looking at him "you can charge in head first and die or you can be smart about this."
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Huntik the second adventure: Guatemala mission   Huntik the second adventure: Guatemala mission H6Q0F8zSun Sep 01, 2013 5:32 pm

''Fine I will hold out a little longer then'' he said while sighing clearly not feeling so happy about it. ''But it isn't the seekers what bother me, it is the huntik councel, you see I used to be one of the leaders of the bloodspiral. Due to that they still don't trust me as I have come for Miles a lot and challanged him maybe times. Of course I lost but due to that they are just making me angry, they let me go to the new classes for some reason, have given me the crappiest room and etc you can imagen and don't worry if cavelier will bond with you. If he has bonded with me then I am sure he will bond with you no doubt and you don't have to go to the village to get information, it is at the other side of the island plus I have something for you'' He began to look in his bag and got a large scroll. ''In this should be all the info you need'' He said as he walked through towards the direction the temple should be.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Huntik the second adventure: Guatemala mission   Huntik the second adventure: Guatemala mission H6Q0F8zSun Sep 01, 2013 6:30 pm

as soon as Ren said was apart bloodspiral he floored him with a leg sweep and place his foot on his chest where his centre of gravity was stooping hi from getting up. "Were you there or issued the raid on the natural history museum in Washington DC on the 3rd of May, last year and approved the murder of the seeker Tyrone Keyway to acquire his titans vigilante and Janus the gatekeeper?" Tyrone was the only father figure Case ever had, he was the person who trained him to be a seeker...if Ren was responsible he wouldn't be shown mercy. Tyrone was researching Excalibur and they killed him, took his titans (how had bonded with case as well) and his incorrect research. if it wasn't for illogical thinking of how he used Springer to fend them off he wouldn't have gotten out alive.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Huntik the second adventure: Guatemala mission   Huntik the second adventure: Guatemala mission H6Q0F8zSun Sep 01, 2013 6:43 pm

Ren was shocked when he found out what happened an hear what the boy was saying. "Hmm may the third I was then at the base fighting Miles, I didnt know about what the other seekers did the silent soldiers i had power over were on a mission in venezuela to get a titan for me so i dont know why you are so mad what is this about"
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Huntik the second adventure: Guatemala mission   Huntik the second adventure: Guatemala mission H6Q0F8zSun Sep 01, 2013 6:54 pm

Case tsk-ed as he removed his foot from Ren's and began to walk towards the direction of the temple, "if you don't know about it then there is no point explaining it." he lied, the truth it hurt to much to talk about Tyrone's death.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Huntik the second adventure: Guatemala mission   Huntik the second adventure: Guatemala mission H6Q0F8zSun Sep 01, 2013 7:13 pm

You don have to be so angry about it" ren said as he ran after him. He didnt knew the topic was so pushy. "Seriously do you also have a problem with me being dromthe bloodspiral now and dont lie to me I can easily tell when someone is lying"
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Huntik the second adventure: Guatemala mission   Huntik the second adventure: Guatemala mission H6Q0F8zSun Sep 01, 2013 7:30 pm

"YOU WANT TO KNOW FINE!" case lost his level headed personality that he was known for "YOU BLOODSPIRAL BASTARDS KILLED THE ONLY MAN I COULD LOOK UP TO AS A FATHER, FOR HIS TITAINS AND INNCORRECT RESEARCH! THIS MAN MADE ME A SEEKER, HE CHANGED MY LIFE AND I WILL NOT REST UNTIL I FIND HIS TITAINS THAT I BONDED WITH WHEN HE WAS ALIVE, MAKE THOSE BLOODSPIRAL BASTARDS FOR WHAT THEY TOOK FROM ME AND FIND EXCAIBER COMPLETEING HIS DREAM!" tears where forming his eyes "I DONT CARE IF IM NOT WORTHY OF THE BLADE, HE POURED HIS HEART AND SOUL INTO FINDING IT AND ALL I WANT IS FOR HIS SOUL TO BE AT REST WITH EXCAILBER FOUND AND HIS TITAINS BY MY SIDE SO I CAN PROTECT HIS LEGACY AND HONOUR." Case stormed off into the jungle leaving Springer running after him after falling off his shoulder.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Huntik the second adventure: Guatemala mission   Huntik the second adventure: Guatemala mission H6Q0F8zSun Sep 01, 2013 7:38 pm

When the boy had said that the amulet had begun to glow with a bright light and bonded with the boy, ren couldnt keep up with him and sat down on a rock waiting for him to calm down. The boy was right he was a bloodspiral bastard and he would allways stay that wat as he kept the decision to stop being a seeker as the boy had cleared up what he was.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Huntik the second adventure: Guatemala mission   Huntik the second adventure: Guatemala mission H6Q0F8zSun Sep 01, 2013 7:56 pm

Case didn't stop walking towards the temple, he was pissed at himself and Ren. if he did asked about why he had a grudge he would have been fine with working with Ren, the fact was every time he talked about Tyrone he was bombarded with flash backs of his body being ripped to shreds by the Bloodspiral's Titians. then he was made at himself for losing his cool over somebody who had nothing to do with Tyrone's death. Springer threw a mango he had found in a tree trying to cheer him. Case broke it in half seeing if it was safe too eat and the after confirmation he gave half to springer and eat the other half himself. he began to calm down, springer chippered happily knowing it had "solved" a "puzzle". Case decided he would apologize once they were at the temple knowing Ren would get there after all they had a mission to for to do.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Huntik the second adventure: Guatemala mission   Huntik the second adventure: Guatemala mission H6Q0F8zSun Sep 01, 2013 8:15 pm

Ren walked towards the temple. It had been a while walking but he had finally found it as he looked at the pyrimid like structure. He sat down on one of the rocks that were along the way holding his amulet in his hand. They were all bloodspiral titans except antedeluvian, he would miss them as they would dissapear in a little golden box in his appartement.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Huntik the second adventure: Guatemala mission   Huntik the second adventure: Guatemala mission H6Q0F8zSun Sep 01, 2013 9:27 pm

case walked up behind Ren and hit on the back of Ren's head with his hand clenched in a fist, "snap out of it," he told him after walking past ren after hitting him "i'm not going to say this a second time so i'm sorry for freaking out on you back there." he looked up at the temple "don't you find it weird that there aren't any organisation suit around? I would have thought they would have at least posted some as guards so nobody from the foundation could snoop around."
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Huntik the second adventure: Guatemala mission   Huntik the second adventure: Guatemala mission H6Q0F8zSun Sep 01, 2013 9:41 pm

''Well the blood spiral should be here but I have to show you something'' He said while pushing his sleeve up on the right arm showing a dark mark of a snake with purple fangs ''I think that there is a new menace approaching and don't worry about  me quitting a seeker'' He lied about that last part but he has gotten so good at lying that even rassimov didn't know that he was lying, he had allready planned something else. He would go to his parents in holland, they would never find him there, he would look for an appartement there so he could escape. ''Well lets get in shall we'' Ren said while walking to entrance.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Huntik the second adventure: Guatemala mission   Huntik the second adventure: Guatemala mission H6Q0F8zSun Sep 01, 2013 10:38 pm

Case saw through the lie and sighed, ever since he found springer he saw the world as a puzzle along with everything living on it and every puzzle could be solved "quit your sh*t Ren your planning to leave the foundation and run off somewhere they could never find like a family member's home that's why you told me you where going to move to an apartment just down the road from the HQ so the would be lead on a wild goose chance. it makes perfect since." he cracked his knuckles and neck  as springer imitated him. "come on let's go beat up your old co-workers." he said with a cold hearted, level headed smirk.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Huntik the second adventure: Guatemala mission   Huntik the second adventure: Guatemala mission H6Q0F8zSun Sep 01, 2013 10:52 pm

"Whatever the foundation wouldnt even remember me only Card, Lucas and Sky would and they dont care about me either way" he said while entering the temple. There was a pair of huge stairs but with hypertstride he soon reached the top. The were to maya signs a sun and a moon the text above it said: A dark seeker must place his hand on the moon a seeker of light on the sun and the gate to destiny will open" ren read it out loud so he was sure the boy could hear it as he placed his hand on the moon as it began to glow in a blue lightand the stone moon like symbol dissapeared into the pillar. "Youre turn" he said while stepping back and thinking where he should go then however he shouldnt talk with him about it anymore he is too smart."
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Huntik the second adventure: Guatemala mission   Huntik the second adventure: Guatemala mission H6Q0F8zSun Sep 01, 2013 11:09 pm

"it could be as straight forward as you think or it could be a trick," case said entering the room after walking up normal person "after all there is no perfect good or evil, the world isn't made of whites and blacks but various colours of grey. so I'm guessing the to titian evokers place one hand on each pedestal...or I could be completely wrong, but regardless you seem to be convinced that you are the very incantation of darkness, but when I place my hand on the sun pedestal I would be calming to be equal to a god. the Aztecs and Mayan sacrificed people and animals each day to ensure that it would rise the next day, so why would they tell us to claim ourselves as a god and a devil." he sighed as springer started making some trip wire traps around the exits encase they were attacked "so I want you be certain before I place my hand on this pedestal. are you sure that this is the answer you want?"
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Huntik the second adventure: Guatemala mission   Huntik the second adventure: Guatemala mission H6Q0F8zSun Sep 01, 2013 11:13 pm

He looked at the boy and he knew the mayas quite well but hebknew what the awnser would be here. He knew this was no trap, here was a test of courage he knew the story of the hero twins from the popolvu (real maya book look it up) this would be the test of the hero twins as he had reason to believe they were seekers as well, legend said they both beat the 7 devils of eternal hell and won" yeah do it" he said while looking at thr sun symbol.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Huntik the second adventure: Guatemala mission   Huntik the second adventure: Guatemala mission H6Q0F8zSun Sep 01, 2013 11:34 pm

Case placed his hand as a golden emerged from it. "Right, I may not trust blood spiral but I do trust you. gates of destiny huh so it looks like you aren't done yet, you still got a long way to go until retirement." he looked at the lights wondering what would happen next. then one of springer's traps went off catapulting a pair of blood spiral member off into the distance. "friends of your?" he asked teasing him.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Huntik the second adventure: Guatemala mission   Huntik the second adventure: Guatemala mission H6Q0F8z

Huntik the second adventure: Guatemala mission
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next