HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fairytale RPG: Aftermath

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next
Cecil Palmer
Cecil Palmer

Fairytale RPG: Aftermath - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fairytale RPG: Aftermath   Fairytale RPG: Aftermath - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Sep 02, 2013 12:19 am

The activity of the town had finally died down so Borin walked outside and wandered around for a little bit. After cooling off headed toward the outskirts of the city. He looked up at the sky and smiled calmly. "As soon as I kill that one person... the one that is most powerful. I will return to you Metallicana."
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Fairytale RPG: Aftermath   Fairytale RPG: Aftermath - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Sep 04, 2013 9:07 pm

Ian had followed gajeel the whole way as he was now more carefull not to be seen by him. He did not know why but everytime he saw Boris he got a blush on his face and he felt like a million butterflies were inside his belly. In his hand was a small bottle with a pure pink fluid. It was a love potion but he did not know yet if he should use it. He was now at the outskirts of the city waiting what boris would do.
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Fairytale RPG: Aftermath   Fairytale RPG: Aftermath - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Sep 04, 2013 11:51 pm

Sola had seen Ian being yelled at by Borin, and then also noticed the boy being 'taken away' by Borin. The boy was the same boy who had owned the egg that was now in her possession, and so she followed Borin to the hospital where the Iron Dragon Slayer had left Fujin. Sola walked inside and asked where Fujin was and the nurse inside had told her the boy already checked out. Annoyed that she had been too slow, Sola began rushing out of the hospital to try and catch Fujin on the streets. It would be difficult since there were many areas where he could be, but Sola would find him!
Cecil Palmer
Cecil Palmer

PostSubject: Re: Fairytale RPG: Aftermath   Fairytale RPG: Aftermath - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Sep 05, 2013 12:01 am

Borin jumped back surprised by the random man falling from thin air. "E...ehhh..." he took a second to collect his thoughts "W...what the hell are you talking about?! My name is not this 'Gajeel' but its Borin. I am an iron dragon slayer.. . ." He sniffed the air "you smell like a dragon slayer also. Shall I have a taste of your blood?! Kahahahaha!!" He smiled maniacally as he chomped down a piece of iron. "Fight me or leave! If your blood tastes good I might let you live!!"
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Fairytale RPG: Aftermath   Fairytale RPG: Aftermath - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Sep 05, 2013 12:33 am

Fujin slowly walked out of south gate park where the giant cherry blossom tree was, he couldn't hide his feelings like he usually did...he was depressed after losing the egg he clenched the hilt of his katanas trying to find some comfort in the only thing he had to remember by his foster father, he couldn't focus on any thing he tried forming a small ball of air in his hands but it kept dispersing from the lack of his concentration. even with the people hording the streets he felt alone in this world, he started to feel like he couldn't breath so he un buttoned his vest ripped off the bandages around his chest. on his chest was a partly healed scar making an X shape. he started to walk along the walls for support, he felt out of breath and that everybody was starting at his chest.....his Autophobia was in the works as he was now stumbling up to a church.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Fairytale RPG: Aftermath   Fairytale RPG: Aftermath - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Sep 05, 2013 7:56 pm

Ian was still looking at boris, as he was blushing while looking at him. He couldn't help himself as he had followed him all the way here. He just felt so nice when he was around him but his when he saw someone jump in front of boris he watched out, the person also had red cheeck and seemed to know him but why did he call him gajeel. Ian shuffled a bit so he wouldn't be seen carefull not to stand on any twigs that were laying around and watched the two.
Cecil Palmer
Cecil Palmer

PostSubject: Re: Fairytale RPG: Aftermath   Fairytale RPG: Aftermath - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Sep 05, 2013 11:39 pm

"My sense of smell can make mistakes" he shrugged at the statement. He paused for a second. "DONT CALL ME THAT!! AND HOW THE HELL DO YOU KNOW ABOUT MY MAGIC!!!" he overflowed with anger suddenly and let out a whirlwind of sharp iron shards. "ROAR OF THE IRON DRAGON!"
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Fairytale RPG: Aftermath   Fairytale RPG: Aftermath - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Sep 05, 2013 11:41 pm

Ian could see the roar of the iron dragon and was amazed by its sheer power but it didnt take long or his eyes drifted back to the iron dragon slayer. He immediately began to blush again wishing that hebknew what he feltfor boris as he stepped back a little more carefull not to make any sound
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Fairytale RPG: Aftermath   Fairytale RPG: Aftermath - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Sep 08, 2013 6:29 pm

"Ow ow ow ow ow!" Serena cried simultaneously to the thuds as she crashed down the stairs. Kikiah clicked off the music and peeped around the door. "You all right?" She asked as her blue hair streamed across her face. "Kyuu...tell Iona to stop leaving her skateboards around, especially in front of my door. There it lay, waiting precariously for my foot to fall on it..." She trailed off ominously. "Sis, that's how she is. Need some help getting back to your room?" She snickered. "Nah, I was going out anyway. I need a stroll around the garden."

"Oh, right. You'll find Eve there. She's got a green thumb, she has. Even without her magic, plants flourish around her. Go take a look at her Narcissus'." Kikiah disappeared again as music blared from the door. Serena cringed and strode out the door, only to bump into Iona. "Ah, good I met'cha. Sis, stop leaving your skateboard in front of people's doors." Serena said matter of factly, rubbing the forming lump at the back of her head.

"Ah, I was wondering where that had gone." Iona was nonchalant that Serena even got hurt. She dashed off to the stairs, blissfully unaware of the pair of eyes glaring at her. Serena sighed and turned, before spying their mother struggling up the lawn with several bags of groceries. Even as she ran forward to help, Eve reached first and received a couple of bags. With her usual relaxed, sleepy gaze, she looked like she might drop off, even when she was wide awake. A brown rabbit hopped up to her feet and she stopped to smile ever so slightly down at it. At the approach of Serena, it dashed off, jumped in the hedge, and to all the world, it seemed like it had run off, but Eve did not miss the bright pair eyes gazing up at her. Eve did not miss much.

While the two sisters deposited the bags on the table, Iona and Kikiah came to greet her. "Hi mum. Want a glass of juice?" Without waiting for a reply, Kikiah pranced off gracefully to the kitchen.

Kikiah glanced behind her to make sure no one was watching. She dipped her hand in the vessel of water and concentrated hard. Soon the water began to crystallize ever so slightly. It was slowly freezing. Before it was done completely, Kikiah stopped, exhausted. She withdrew her hand and absorbed up the water, replenishing some of her energy. Shaking her head, she headed to the fridge. It would be easier to simply use the ice from there.

She clanked into the living room, carrying five glasses of juice and set down the tray. "Help yourselves, y'all." She said as she slumped into a beanbag. Eve wordlessly got up and went into the garden, the place she like best. She didn't stay around people much. Iona shrugged and helped herself to Eve's partake of the juice. "Hey Eve, catch." She tossed two buns to the girl who halted beside the doorway. Two buns freshly baked and bought from the bakery. She caught them before heading out again.

The cool breeze ruffled through her hair, flicking locks of it into whisking through the air. The bunny hopped back and was amply fed by small parts of the bun. Several others joined until she was nearly surrounded by rabbits. The neighbour's dog wagged its tail and looked beseechingly at Eve. It may be a beseeching look to others, but Eve understood the language of the animals. What may be a simple wag of friendship, Eve read several questions in it. It was not only her knowledge, but her power.
Cecil Palmer
Cecil Palmer

PostSubject: Re: Fairytale RPG: Aftermath   Fairytale RPG: Aftermath - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Sep 09, 2013 1:07 am

(Borin glared at Kai for his impatience and pestering for a post.)

Borin was amazed by Kai's agility, but that was soon overshadowed by anger "QUIT CALLING ME THAT!!!" He released a barrage of iron spears "Demons Spears: Iron Logs!!!" then his arms turned into swords "Sword of the Iron Dragon!!"
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Fairytale RPG: Aftermath   Fairytale RPG: Aftermath - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Sep 09, 2013 5:14 am

"Oh sweetie. Kikiah, I forgot something. Well, some things. Here, take this list and run down to the market." Kikiah switched off he music and grabbed the bag sitting on the table. The list was already inside. "'Kay mom. I'll be back soon~" She called out faintly musically. Stepping out she wandered through the maze of trees before she got to the town. While she lived slightly beyond the outskirts of the town, she was fine with that.

As she made a beeline for the supermarket, she happened to glance aside and her heart stopped. With a terrified shriek, she scrambled back and tripped. She looked up, her hair streaming down her face as she sat awkwardly in the dust. She had accidently barged right into a battle and had almost been impaled by a person. An Iron Dragon Slayer by the looks of it.

She scrambled to her feet. "S-Sorry. I'm terribly sorry." She repeatedly bowed and apologized but by the looks of it, the Iron Dragon Slayer had a hot temper. Just like Iona. She smiled, despite the feeling of impending doom.
Cecil Palmer
Cecil Palmer

PostSubject: Re: Fairytale RPG: Aftermath   Fairytale RPG: Aftermath - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Sep 09, 2013 5:33 am

(OK I'm confused is this before the fight or in the middle of the fight XD
)
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Fairytale RPG: Aftermath   Fairytale RPG: Aftermath - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Sep 09, 2013 5:34 am

(-.- Uh, you just attacked, didn't you?)
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Fairytale RPG: Aftermath   Fairytale RPG: Aftermath - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Sep 09, 2013 7:38 am

(So in other words Eirdan during the battle)
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Fairytale RPG: Aftermath   Fairytale RPG: Aftermath - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Sep 09, 2013 9:03 am

(IF that battle is still going on. By the looks of it, it is.)
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Fairytale RPG: Aftermath   Fairytale RPG: Aftermath - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Sep 09, 2013 12:09 pm

Kikiah scrambled back further, pressing against the wall of the house behind her. She desperately scanned the town view in her mind. Nope, only one way to the market. And that was blocked by this battle. She sighed and sank to the ground. She could only wait.
Cecil Palmer
Cecil Palmer

PostSubject: Re: Fairytale RPG: Aftermath   Fairytale RPG: Aftermath - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Sep 09, 2013 2:09 pm

Boris turned around quickly "WJAT THE H. . . " he saw something flying towards him. Quickly he grabbed the girl and rolled out of the way. He then felt an urge of curiosity to find someone. "Get the hell out of the way!! Either go home or wait for this fight to be over!" He set the girl down and searched for Kai. Soon he stumbled across him talking to someone. He sniffed the air for a second. "Hey! Ian quit f***img stalking me already!! Either get out here so I can taste your blood or leave so me and this idiot can finish things!" He quickly jumped over the boxes in front of Ian and kneeled down glaring at him.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Fairytale RPG: Aftermath   Fairytale RPG: Aftermath - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Sep 09, 2013 2:24 pm

"B-But..." She blubbered, scared out of her wits. She wouldn't really go home without the groceries. Keeping well out of the way of the angry Dragon Slayer, she scrambled back, as far as she could from the battle scene. Which wasn't very far, considering the buildings around. She had crossed a bridge that connected the area of her house to the town. She turned, and drooped sadly. A person had tried to cross the bridge with too great a load and got squarely stuck. Vainly pulling at his cart jammed tight, the bridge would be out of bounds for a couple of hours.

So she couldn't go back anyway.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Fairytale RPG: Aftermath   Fairytale RPG: Aftermath - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Sep 09, 2013 6:23 pm

(I don't see anything I need to approve)
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Fairytale RPG: Aftermath   Fairytale RPG: Aftermath - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Sep 09, 2013 6:39 pm

(What are you talking about?)

Eve stepped forward, sent to see why Kikiah was taking so long. She stopped when she saw the stuck carriage. The bulls were straining against their harnesses and the man was pushing from behind. She tutted and shook her head. She quickly skipped over the cart and reached the other side. The man looked astounded. "H-How'd you get here?" She wordlessly pointed to first the bulls, then the top of the cart, and then to herself. "...Ah...."

She quickly skipped over to the other side again and calmed the bulls down with murmured words and caressing strokes. Then snapping the harnesses open, she quickly led them away, leaving them by the country lane. Then she came back to the stuck cart and studied it carefully with a green scrutinizing eye. Grabbing a strand of straw poking out of the uneven side of the cart, she pulled. The whole woven work came apart, from that single straw and collapsed. They were now left with only a stack of hay and it's good buried beneath.

Around 15 minutes later, the bridge was clear. Crossing over, she found Kikiah trembling in a corner of the battle field. Mindless of the battle, when questioned, Kikiah blurted out everything. Eve sighed and shook her head. "If you gentlemen would kindly excuse us..." She said in her usual soft voice, barely even audible, as she walked past, right through the middle of the battle. While Kikiah did admire her sister's cool headedness, she did fear for her life too.

Ducking and weaving, she caught up with Eve, trembling ever so little. "Go get the supplies. I'll sit here..." She sat down beside the fountain at the center of the busy town square and was soon joined by scores of birds. Kikiah smiled and turned to go into the market.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Fairytale RPG: Aftermath   Fairytale RPG: Aftermath - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Sep 09, 2013 7:04 pm

(Hana stated that I needed to approve something in an eliear post but I don't see what I need to  approve....on a different note my charrie is at the church about to have a panic attack....sounds like fun....that was sarcasm)
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fairytale RPG: Aftermath   Fairytale RPG: Aftermath - Page 2 H6Q0F8z

Fairytale RPG: Aftermath
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next