HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fairytale RPG: Aftermath

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
elimaimassacre

Fairytale RPG: Aftermath - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fairytale RPG: Aftermath   Fairytale RPG: Aftermath - Page 16 H6Q0F8zWed Apr 23, 2014 12:41 am

"Im not one of those blood thirsty hunters thank you." Rose barked as she thought of the other hunters who did it for power. "Im not a hunter, I simply...investigate" she replied calmly raising her hands in the air. "Don't you think id have some form of weapon if I was here to kill you"
WeatherWarrior
WeatherWarrior

PostSubject: Re: Fairytale RPG: Aftermath   Fairytale RPG: Aftermath - Page 16 H6Q0F8zThu Apr 24, 2014 5:51 pm

Bane stealthily dropped farther back into the woods he would be able to follow the group by their scent so there was no reason to risk any further chance of being spotted.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Fairytale RPG: Aftermath   Fairytale RPG: Aftermath - Page 16 H6Q0F8zFri Apr 25, 2014 5:45 am

Watching her surroundings, Eve grew increasingly uneasy. She released a small involuntary sound which echoed around the cave. The skeleton which appeared to be trapped by boulders was not helping. Stalactites and stalagmites loomed ominously around every nook and cranny. She craned her neck forward. Should she really keep going? Well, finish what she started. She moved ahead anyway.

Serena moved forward, trying to apply first aid but was unsuccessful so far. The other sisters were flustered as well. This was getting nowhere.
thaloden
thaloden

PostSubject: Re: Fairytale RPG: Aftermath   Fairytale RPG: Aftermath - Page 16 H6Q0F8zSat Apr 26, 2014 1:49 pm

(sorry for the short post haven't been able to think lately)

Zachary watched as the girls tried to treat the injured person they didn't seem to be getting anywhere so he decided if they couldn't get it together soon he would take charge.

Fang picked up a nearby bone and followed Eve ears twitching attempting to hear any sounds in the cave.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Fairytale RPG: Aftermath   Fairytale RPG: Aftermath - Page 16 H6Q0F8zMon May 05, 2014 5:47 pm

Ian could notice that the sisters were trying to give him first aid. He was badly wounded, maybe his comrad had gone a bit overboard. However it would just help if they would be able to get crutches from somewhere, and got some bandages to stop the bleeding and of course some water that would be able to clean the wounds that he had on his legs and arms. He looked at the sisters and felt bad that he would have to lure them into a trap but still, he knew fuijn was smart enough to come out of it himself.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Fairytale RPG: Aftermath   Fairytale RPG: Aftermath - Page 16 H6Q0F8zMon May 05, 2014 7:15 pm

Fujin shrugged "There is a thing called re-equip magic you know so you wouldn't need to carry a weapon with you in that case and look completely defenceless the same could be said about every form of caster magic as well which could also be used as a weapon." he explain as he began to walk again back towards where the sisters, Kai and Zachary would be knowing he didn't have time too go look for the wolf pups.

The dwarf slammed his fists together as rocks flew up and covered him from head to toe making a armour of pebbles which hardened rapidly freezing the dwarf in place. Once Kai's single blade hit the hardened pebble armour it shattered. the pebble armour then began to crack and cluster around one of the dwarfs hand making a giant stony glove which he then swung at Kai. "So your the punk who killed all our Vulcans eh?".

Slight hissing sound could be heard back from the skeleton trapped underneath the boulders...which didn't look to human from a distance. A few piles of boulders could be seen ahead as if someone had piled them up over something. the scent of cooking blood would have originated from the skeleton they saw at the beginning.
WeatherWarrior
WeatherWarrior

PostSubject: Re: Fairytale RPG: Aftermath   Fairytale RPG: Aftermath - Page 16 H6Q0F8zThu May 08, 2014 9:52 pm

Bane maintained his hidden location in the trees as the young female mage tried to give first aid to the rookie. bane wouldnt step in unless it was truely needed of him. This was the rookies job, Bane was just the shadow to make sure the job got completed if the rookie failed.
elimaimassacre

PostSubject: Re: Fairytale RPG: Aftermath   Fairytale RPG: Aftermath - Page 16 H6Q0F8zThu May 08, 2014 11:07 pm

Rose giggled seemingly innocently. "I hear those type of mages are rare around here" she says while smiling sweetly at the boy. "...Listen, I can't leave you as you are helping a wounded team mate, that would be truly ruthless and I wish to help this person." She sighed sadly while deep in thought as she spoke. "I can't just stand by and watch someone in need, so no matter what type of mage you think I am, I wish to help and just for now I wish to start a truce" she said genuinely as she caught up with the young mage that started walking away.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Fairytale RPG: Aftermath   Fairytale RPG: Aftermath - Page 16 H6Q0F8zTue May 20, 2014 4:58 pm

OOC: please post if any of you are still interested in continuing this rp
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Fairytale RPG: Aftermath   Fairytale RPG: Aftermath - Page 16 H6Q0F8zTue May 20, 2014 5:09 pm

(Sure.)
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Fairytale RPG: Aftermath   Fairytale RPG: Aftermath - Page 16 H6Q0F8zTue May 20, 2014 5:57 pm

OOC: Okay sorry what I should have said was if you are interested in continuing then post.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Fairytale RPG: Aftermath   Fairytale RPG: Aftermath - Page 16 H6Q0F8zWed May 21, 2014 5:23 am

(Oh. Oops. Sorry. ^^')

Eve stiffened slightly as she picked up slight hissing sounds. Her muscles tensed as she slowly swiveled to face the skeleton and equally slowly surveyed it. The stench was over-powering and she felt giddy. Even her handkerchief wasn't breaking through the thick smell now. She coughed lightly, and even that small sound echoed around the cavern. Unnerved, she eyed the boulders. No way could she move it manually. Although...although her vines could possibly do it for her.

She swiftly waved a hand up. A vine erupted through the stony bottom of the cave and snaked it's tendrils around the rough, uneven surface of a stone. She clenched her fist and made an upward-and-backward sweeping motion. The vine tightened as it strained to pull. (You can decided if the rocks dislodge or not.)
WeatherWarrior
WeatherWarrior

PostSubject: Re: Fairytale RPG: Aftermath   Fairytale RPG: Aftermath - Page 16 H6Q0F8zWed May 21, 2014 3:59 pm

Bane was growing impatient with this plan. He was starting to think it would be quicker for him to cause a little destruction and the goodie goods they were trying to lure into a trap would try to stop him just because it was the right thing to do. Or he could hurt one of them or kid nap one of them and either use the idea or revenge or just them trying t rescue their friend to lure them too.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Fairytale RPG: Aftermath   Fairytale RPG: Aftermath - Page 16 H6Q0F8zSat May 24, 2014 11:09 pm

Okay I had to make a tough descion here....I want to restart this thing from the ground up due to the amount of missing character/members. I was planning on doing a similar plot to this one but I want to know who will be able to do this and keep at it until the end of at least one story arc.
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
WeatherWarrior
WeatherWarrior

PostSubject: Re: Fairytale RPG: Aftermath   Fairytale RPG: Aftermath - Page 16 H6Q0F8zSun May 25, 2014 3:12 pm

I am more than willing to restart. My big concern is I still want to use Bane so can we keep the same characters? Also slightly silly question is there a max number of characters you can have?
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Fairytale RPG: Aftermath   Fairytale RPG: Aftermath - Page 16 H6Q0F8zSun May 25, 2014 3:31 pm

no there is no max WW and yes you can keep Bane
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Fairytale RPG: Aftermath   Fairytale RPG: Aftermath - Page 16 H6Q0F8zMon May 26, 2014 1:23 am

https://pokemonworldrpg.forumotion.net/t6996-fairy-tail-rpg-aftermath-registration-reboot

Just copy and paste your character from last time if you want to remain the same.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fairytale RPG: Aftermath   Fairytale RPG: Aftermath - Page 16 H6Q0F8z

Fairytale RPG: Aftermath
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 16 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16