HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fair Staff Suggestion

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Pit
Pit

Fair Staff Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Fair Staff Suggestion   Fair Staff Suggestion H6Q0F8zSat Aug 24, 2013 6:53 am

So, sometimes on every forum, people get punished for something, but the staff only listened to 1 version of what happened. Before you even THINK this has involvement with my other "I Tried to stop" topic, don't. I've seen others get punished for single-sided arguments. Here. Continuing anyway, my suggestion is the staff should take all sides, decide how they think it went down, and work from there. I think this would be fair to everyone, as it would let everyone involved explain what happened, and avoid punishing the wrong person. That one has happened to me, but not here. I've seen it here though. Anyway, I'd like only staff to post here, please...And me so I can reply to them.

Fair Staff Suggestion
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1